[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black knight satellite? Anyone know anything solid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Black-Knight3-336493.jpg (77KB, 590x600px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Knight3-336493.jpg
77KB, 590x600px
Black knight satellite? Anyone know anything solid?
>>
I'm sure it's been debunked and doesn't exist.
>>
>>18435973
Scoffing never got anyone anywhere. I need information, debunked or not. I'll decide.
>>
>>18435966
hi hanz
>>
>>18435979
I'm not hanz
>>
>>18435966
It's mine. I use it to access the rest of the satellites to connect to the internet. Comcast is too cheap to run cables all the way to the center of Antarctica.
>>
>>18435966
nothing "solid" op
just a flimsy blanket
>>
>>18436091
I've seen it.
>>
File: 1481676606774.jpg (7KB, 119x145px) Image search: [Google]
1481676606774.jpg
7KB, 119x145px
Weaponized satellite, read up on rods from gods.
China has them too, so does Russia and Israel. Ours fires tungsten rods and the shockwave of it alone can kill anything within a quarter mile from impact
>>
>>18436118
Is it now? Not according to Nikola Tesla, who discovered it over 100 years ago.
>>
>>18436203
There were 2 detected artificial satellites in orbit before sputnik was ever launched, black knight was one, but what is the other one that nobody ever talks about is what I would like to know.
>>
>>18436224
No there wasn't lol. Why is this meme still alive.
>>
>>18436343
Okay shill, sure. Tesla received radio transmissions through his coil well before Marconi ever debuted the radio. These facts are out there for anyone to search out.
>>
>>18436224
Sure there were.
Stupids like you just can't accept that the Soviets were once ahead in the Space Race, can you?
>>
>>18436203
>>18436224
Guys, its a hodge podge of stories put together.
Nikola Tesla got radio transmissions of these repeating tapping patterns, which were found to be caused by movements of jupiters moons, getting in the way of a radiation or something like that. Not an alien satellite orbiting the earth.
The story of the 2 artificial satelites in orbit before sputnik was launched is from an article by a ufo researcher called Donald Keyhoe, who wrote it as a sort of joke.
A guy (Duncan Lunan) claimed that some old radio transmissions were from a 13,000 year old alien satellite that orbited the moon, but he later admitted he went completely off the rails during his 'research.'
The photograph most often claimed to be of the black knight satellite is actually a lost thermal blanket.
>>18436112
What? why do you think it was the black knight satellite? what did you see?
>>
>>18435966
That's not it. All of the photos are of a piece of foil the astronauts lost on one of their spacewalks. There's even a video of it. The source of the signal Tesla allegeldy received was never found.
>>
I'm not saying it was aliens, but...
>>
>>18436353
No he didn't. The 'facts' you're talking about aren't facts at all. Harmonics, just like 'static' picked up by a radio are NOT evidence of a 'transmission' no matter how much you want to believe. Stars, like our own Sun give off radio waves, does that mean that the Sun is talking to us? No. No it does not.
I really, really wish that people like you would actually at least try to educate yourselves instead of fixation on an idea and distorting actual science to try to make it fit your delusions and miscomprehensions.
>>
>>18436378
Telsa's 'signal' was harmonics caused by the vibration of his tower.
>>
>>18436397
>>18436375
Don't know which one of these is correct but thanks for putting this out there. I wasn't aware of that, only about the relation between the photos and the story.
Honestly, it's fascinating how people constructed this story from completely unrelated bits of information.
>>
>>18436427
Actually, they might both be, Didn't he build a 'test' tower before the main one?
>>
>>18435966
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_decay
No satellite can stay in the same orbit for long. It will eventually fall off if left unchecked.
>>
>>18436436
anon, I didn't want to post anything about orbital decay purely because the crazies will read it and think that the moon is coming to attack us.
:(
>>
Here's a video by a guy that does his research:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e22Fa7Nsymc

He's covered a bunch of /x/-tier topics
>>
>>18436444
Is the moon actually a flat disc that will decay from orbit and cut the Earth in half?
>>
>>18436005
>sensible chuckle
>>
>>18437153
Don't start, that will be their next crazyness.
>>
>>18436353
Agreed.

>>18436364
The Space Race was way after.

>>18436375
Shill.
>>
>>18437153
The moon is hollow. And artificial. It rings like a bell. Why do you think we have perfect eclipses? The sun and the moon are the same size. The moon is also brown, like the Earth. The sun bleaches it out.
>>
>>18438308
The same size in the sky, from our prospective.
>>
I have a theory. Maybe there are multiple Black Knight Satellites. Possibly dispatched from the moon? There are multiple sitings all around the world after all.
>>
>>18438303
The space race was way after Sputnik?
anon, you've gone full retard.
>>
>>18436390
/thread
>>
>>18435976
Although the Black Knight Satellite is an extremely interesting concept and I would love to believe it were a real thing, unfortunately it has been fairly conclusively proven that it was a thermal blanket that accidentally got jettisoned into space in December of 1998 during the STS-88 shuttle mission.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.