[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God Incarnate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: MyPath.jpg (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MyPath.jpg
51KB, 800x600px
Reality bends, reshapes due to my will.
World is nothing but a plaything of my thought.
Yet i am physical, bound by something greater.
How can i transcend this filth of a plane?
Something is calling me, something greater, a purpose.
>>
Kill yourself demiurge
>>
I doubt your claim.
>>
>>18435825
fag
>>
>>18435863
Not by a birthright, but by action.
World is nothing but bound by forces.
Magick,Qi,Chakra etc. are all synonyms, but derive from one thing, Will.
>>
If it really did you would have gotten quads
>>
>>18435911
/thread
>>
File: 1480025630220.gif (2MB, 488x274px) Image search: [Google]
1480025630220.gif
2MB, 488x274px
>>18435825
>>
>>18435825
Why are you such an autistic, delusional, attention seeking, role playing faggot?
>>
>>18435825
2 ways, stop larping or kys
>>
>>18435825
>How can i transcend this filth of a plane?
We are being trapped here by a Moloch worshiping globalist Cabal. You incarnated here to help us defeat them.

Once this happens, this whole planet will start to enter a higher dimension.
>>
>>18436018
You who
>>
>>18436035
Specifically OP, but there are others as well.
>>
>>18436018
Do you know anything about Golden Man?
He appeared before me, and each encounter was cryptic in nature. is it related to Moloch matter you are talking about?
>>
File: 1389028809526.jpg (278KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1389028809526.jpg
278KB, 1536x1024px
This shit is happening to like half the world right now. You've recognized the spark of the divine within you, like everything with a soul has. You're now able to recognize and interact with it. You can use it to do all sorts of awesome shit. Explore your powers but practice compassion and humility, the beings capable of aiding us are attracted to it and won't work with you if your ego gets in the way.

Good luck my friend.
>>
>>18436831
This.
I've also been awakening over the past months. It's incredible. Though I don't share OP's desire to transcend this plane, I want to keep helping and having fun.
>>
>>18436831
The beings behind the veil do not have human minds at all, call them the divine or whatever. They know neither good or bad and they will still help you if you have a "ego". It is just impossible for them to help you if what you call the "ego" gets in the way. But they are absolutely willing to help you with your "ego". They'd really help anyone, even Hitler because we're all part of the same creative source and being able to create negative and positive things is part of the human experience we chose to take.

But I do agree with you, we are on the road to a more compassionate and joy/love enabling world. Sadly it's going to be slow and in order to advance it might seem like we have to take a few steps back from time to time because we have to clear all the energies of the past.

>>18436902
The whole idea of transcending planes is pretty silly. There is no spiritual hierarchy or some system of climbing steps. It is simply a human perception of multidimensionality. You are eternal and have always been that way, so why should you have to climb steps or please some being that is higher in the spiritual hierarchy? These are human systems or control by orginization and that is not necessary beyond 3D consciousness because there is no fear wich interferres with manifesting what you want.

It also doesn't make much sense when you consider that everyone came here with their own free will and most will return as well. Why should you work so hard to shift the concsiousness of the planet and then not earn your reward?
>>
>>18436831
Also, why practice humility? It is a human idea that one has to be small and subservient to achieve a high consciousness. It's a fearful and limiting idea that you have to practice humility. The concept that in order to be a good or spiritual person you have to suffer or make yourself small or kneel before god is a spiritual concept of an older energy.

Humans exist to amplify the creative source by going through the struggles of the human experience and using their creative ability while feeling disconnected from the source by the veil that hides it during the experience. Celebrating yourself and your ability to create is part of that because it amplifies the creative source and yourself as a part of the source.

Celebrating yourself is nothing wrong, nor can it be overdone. You can simply create the potential for suffering if you celebrate yourself while diminishing others.
>>
>>18436962
Because the self is illusory and all things are interconnected
>>
>>18436976
The self is illusionary? Yeah I agree to a certain extend. You are not an individual, each move you make will cause other parts to react to it and it will be in accordance with their free will because for you to be able to make this move it has to be that way. Sorry I can't explain it any other way than this.

But you remain an extension of the creative source. When you're not a human you are more of a collective than one being.

However, none of that means you are not encouraged to create creations that celebrate your ability to create. That is what the creative source is doing all the time. We create because we celebrate our ability to do so and by that celebrate existence.
>>
>>18436983
Fair enough, it's a good explanation. I think this is an example of the very same creative expressions. Thanks for the elaboration
>>
You are no god.

You are a true being, but a baby one.
Do you read the akashic? Do you travel freely in your timeline?
No you don't. So you're not even powerful yet hmm?

Your calling is a call to self-education.

If you are truly great, then begin your path. Otherwise find a teacher.
>>
>>18436990
No problem, I'm always glad when I complete someones picture.

There's something I want you to consider by the way. The joy of existence is so great it is pretty much beyond belief. In some way or another all human doing is a celebration of existence, even war. The joy of existence and the love for the collective is so great within each of us that many souls chose to reeincarnate knowing the potential of being burned at the stake or even worse but our courage and love is endless as we keep amplying it eternally.

I just wish to convey the extreme uncondonditional joy and love I feel when I think of the creative source, it is so great that it can help to take even the greatest of suffering I think.

Every being in existence is part of us, there is nothing greater in existence, because this collective is all that is. Truly grasping that idea can be scary when you realise how infinitely enormous your existence is.
>>
>>18435825
Could you summon me some money? If not then fuck the hell out with your shitty RP.

>>18436995
> teleports behind you
> nothing personel kid
>>
Bullshit. Get off my 4d hypersphere universe you disgusting spiritualists. The universe is boring and material and that's all it ever will be.
>>
>>18435825
Satan has deceived you
>>
>>18437011
Your universe doesn't have humans in it?
>>
>>18437018

Well of course it does. And don't you dare start some circular logic bullshit with my soul and crap like that.
>>
>>18437023
Nah, based on your posts I'm sure your soul is boring and material.
>>
>>18437026

How can it be boring and material if it doesn't exist?
>>
>>18435825
>claims to be god
>doesn't help people or work towards transcendence
>shitpost spams on X
>?????
>Ascension
>>
>>18437032
What doesn't exist? :^)
>>
>>18437261

Get out.
>>
>>18435825
You can do all this but you can't capitalize your I's?
>>
>>18435825
Prove this by killing me. Eradicate all of my cells. Do it or you're bullshitting. Don't worry I'm not afraid of death.
>>
>>18436018
Something like this.

Though we must help others overcome their failings and grief too
>>
File: emote pillow.png (521KB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
emote pillow.png
521KB, 800x699px
>>18437344
if dubs you are exploded
>>
>>18435825

Grammar and spelling, not divine. Your purpose is to become a polished writer, and stop responding to yourself. Good luck.
>>
>>18435825
you are god, become a body of light
>>
>>18435825
>>18435896
Refine your Intent until the Tribulation of Lightning descends to test you, pass(survive) it and you will transcend.
>>
>>18435825
Nigga you ain't no Avatar get the fuck out
>>
>>18437344
Why would he kill you?
You would not be able to post to validate his claims, nor would you be alive to validate for yourself that he killed you.
>>
File: ghjfhj.jpg (70KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
ghjfhj.jpg
70KB, 540x432px
>>18436962
>suffer or make yourself small or kneel before god
I mostly meant not becoming an arrogant asshole because of your newfound abilities.

Humble=/=doormat, though there is a fine line that's far too easy to cross.
>>
>>18437045
i legit died laughing
>>
>OP tries to play a badass
>with Geist fanart
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
>>18435825
I'm sorry, but there is only one god emperor
>>
File: handOFgod.gif (2MB, 444x434px) Image search: [Google]
handOFgod.gif
2MB, 444x434px
>>
>>18435997
So much this
>>
File: avatar.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
10KB, 300x225px
>>18435825
Hey buddy, make the most of your life with your VR meat suit. Be thankful, do good, you can play Dr Strange after you die. Love your meat suit ("self") and its friends, family, and specially enemies. Be kind, be present, and do your part to take the organism know as humanity further.
>>
>>18435825
Gib me moeni bles
>>
>>18441295
geist is the shit dont hate
>>
>>18435825
Geist was my shit, yo.
>>
>>18435825
Here's what you gotta do... make my dick like 3 inches longer and 1.5 inches thicker then chant to yourself I am a god that creates gods 5 times... that should open the portal to the Multiverse
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.