[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1302.jpg (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.jpg
80KB, 1024x768px
This may not count as paranormal, but it's a weird thing I've been experiencing and I wanted to get this out, and you guys seemed to be the most likely to stay and listen. So, this may sound weird but hear me out. A couple weeks ago, I was walking home from a friends out and suddenly, I felt a shift in light for a split second. As if there was a different color of it. I tried to ignore it and mostly things went pretty normal until last week when I "flickered" again. However, it stayed for a half a second this time, long enough to make out that the color had in fact changed to green. The green light had seemingly been where the sunlight was, but I couldn't check before it stopped. The changes started to occur more frequently and took longer. On the 3rd day of this, it was 7 seconds and I had only enough time to turn my head. I saw that the sun was the source of that green light. It had a black ring inside of it, separated he center and outer areas of it as solar flares seemed much larger and much more intense. This same sun appeared in all of these as they progressed further and further. I would just stare transfixed at the foreign shape in the sky. Now, I can't really call them flickers anymore. Recently, they've been happening nearly every 5 hours or so, lasting for 2 of them. I don't know if this could become a permanent thing, or if it's even real but I just felt the need to talk to people and I was curious if any of you are experiencing something similar. Maybe if so, you could tell me if you noticed anything else? Thanks for listening. Pic kinda related but I found it online
>>
Also, sorry about the error. I meant to put "the" but I was typing too fast. Sorry
>>
I haven't noticed a green sun. Perhaps something is wrong with your vision or you have your own local star in the sky that appears nowhere else.

Can you provide us with photos and video please so we can help you determine if it is just your perception that is off?
>>
>>18435808
See a doctor, it could be seizures.
>>
I actually tried I looked through my pictures earlier and they seem to be normal. It's nighttime now so I can't go, but I believe it may be my perception. Even the ring in the middle doesn't appear in the pictures for some reason. I could draw it maybe if that's what you want
>>
you should really get that checked out by a doc
>>
>>18435836
sure i would like a drawing. but i strongly advise seeing a doctor esp if this is getting worse it could be a symptom of a serious medical problem
>>
>>18435808
Stop reading so much Homestuck, dude.
>>
Is it a glitch in the system?
>>
>>18435836
Could be like a tumor in the visual processing part of brain or something
>>
fuck off leona
>>
>>18436026
Inb4 some asshole claims Mandela Effect because he very vividly remembered the Sun being green.
>>
>>18436085
This. Everyone knows that before the Mandela Effect, it was a black hole sun.
>>
>>18435808
are you sure you didn't just read the house on the borderland?

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/10002/10002-h/10002-h.htm#XVIII
>>
>>18436107
Pretty sure the sun used to sit on top of the silicon based tree that is now called the Devils Tower
>>
have you been around other people? did they seem confused/seem to see it? did anything else change? what about time? did it go on as normal or stopped? or even went faster?
>>
>>18436107
>black hole sun.
Won't you come
and wash away the rain
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_flash
>>
>>18436162
Duuuude... that's fucking wild.
>>
File: cthulu.png (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cthulu.png
38KB, 800x600px
spoopy
>>
File: IMG_1299.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1299.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Ow the edge
>>
Not even joking if this is true, you gotta see a doctor or something
>>
File: IMG_1291.jpg (34KB, 533x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1291.jpg
34KB, 533x403px
Anon wants to be a creepypasta so bad
>>
File: IMG_1204.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1204.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Dude, gimme some of whatever you're taking
>>
Go see a neurologist.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.