[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 54

File: div.png (2MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
div.png
2MB, 1200x800px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N
https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18427060
>>
weewoo first
>>
weeweoo empath readings?
>>
>>18435656
I'm not skilled at giving readings but I'm offering.

I need age, sex, activity level, current job status and a long term goal
>>
>>18435666
Nice satan trips. Just a general reading, or whatever you might have planned on doing, if you need the practice.

Male
Average
Student/Musician
I'd like to play trumpet for broadway one day.
>>
>>18435666
22, f, fit but not a beast, employed part time in retail but in school, academia
what does the man I love consider us?
>>
I will give a moon phase reading in order for a trade in return. This gives you insight on yourself and your destiny. All I ask is for your sun and moon sign, and the return trade not to be just one tarot card.
>>
>>18435694
Cap, but cap-aquarius cusp for sun
and aries for moon
>>
>>18435666
f
none
none again
travel
s or a?
>>
>>18435699
>>18435694
what can i do for you?
>>
>>18435703
Hey sorry I realized I can't do this now but I can do it later. Send me an e-mail with your sun/moon sign and expect it by Monday night if you're still interested. [email protected]
>>
>>18435727
just sent. thanks, man.
>>
>>18435670

You need to get out of your comfort zone. Try and start conversing with random people about anything to see if any potential connections develop. Networking is going to get you further than anything else at this point in your life.

>>18435671

This may be a situation specific issue. Feelings may be reciprocal but given the circumstances, guards are up and the game is still being played. Your best bet it to not force anything and try and keep a warm vibe about you despite any issues arising. Stay positive, stay mature.

>>18435701

>s or a?

Forgive me; I'm not understanding this
>>
>>18435666
late twenties
Female
business owner
I will like to speak to the woman I love again

will PG and I speak before the year ends? Does she still love me?
>>
>>18435666
f
student
average
I would like to travel and be free

Just a reading about my future partner
>>
>>18435656
Help. How do I do the tarot?
>>
>>18435749
>>18435671
seems legit. thank you
>>
>>18435666
female
sedentary
unemployed student
veteran
near future love reading please
>>
>>18435755
buy a deck (probably rider-waite) and learn what the cards mean.
>>
>>18435761
Your euphoric post grew me a neckbeard and materialized a self-aware fedora that's tipping of its own to the rhythm of Down with the Sickness
>>
>>18435777
what? i feel like you saved that post desperately looking for a post to use it on.
that's legit advice. there is no special trick to learning tarot other than buying a deck, learning what the cards mean, and practicing.
>>
>>18435666

Male
Average
Retail Manager
Finding true freedom

Despite recent huge financial success, I still feel lost and like I have no idea what I'm doing, how can I find some kind of purpose?
>>
>>18435751

There will always be fond feelings when two share a history, despite some negative things. People tend to remember the happiness you gave them in the long term. Give it time. Use this period to learn about yourself and be happy in your own company. No contact is usually best for both parties involved.

>>18435753

On the surface he may seem great, but you may come to find a level of immaturity you dislike. This doesn't mean that it is destined to fail, as you both will have the opportunity to grow together, but he (and especially you) must want to. Freedom sounds appealing but you may come to find that you like a little bit of responsibility.

>>18435759

Take advantage of your benefits. Use the free time you have now to better yourself. This doesn't mean you have to start training and dieting, but you can if you wish to. It just means to use this opportunity to foster some skills or hobbies. I don't think love is in the "near" future but you have a tremendous opportunity to meet people and find out what it is you really do want.
>>
>>18435666
Male
Moderately Fit
Military
Enlightenment
Tell me what comes in your reading for me
>>
>>18435803
makes sense I just hope she comes back someday, she is the only woman I have trully loved with ever fiber of my being... Thank you so much anon
>>
>>18435794

Accept it and move on. Things may not actually have a purpose in the grand scheme of things; so give them purpose. Let the disorientated feelings enter, don't fight them, acknowledge them, and then let them pass right through. Set a random small term goal and work toward it to keep the focus on purpose.

>>18435806

Interesting time for you. You may have two options now, which will completely change your life or keep it the same depending on which one you choose. You may not have entertained the other option, but give it a good thought, don't dismiss it too quickly. Can you see yourself finding enlightenment easier on your current path? Keep your head up, it can be easy to lose focus in the minutia so be sure to bring yourself back to the end goal.
>>
>>18435666
21, female, less than average I think, full time college student, aspire to be a writer
Does he feels for me what I do for him?
>>
>>18435666

24 M Lazy Student, ltg of becoming rich.

Can you tell me about my next gf?
>>
File: blowme.jpg (19KB, 325x488px) Image search: [Google]
blowme.jpg
19KB, 325x488px
>>
File: 781.jpg (62KB, 621x646px) Image search: [Google]
781.jpg
62KB, 621x646px
Tarot reading, willing to trade a read here, any takers?

If possible I'd like to know anything you can tell me about my next gf. Leave me your query and I'll get right on it
>>
>>18435865
two of swords, eight of cups, king of swords
she's going to be very indecisive because she is very mature intellectually and does not like to act on emotions and love shit. she's not your typical airhead girl, she is very smart and bright which leads her to be 50/50 in relationships. she will be back and forth on whether or not she actually wants to be with you because to her it's not logical to be with you, but she will still want to be with you because of hormones. she has a tendency to leave situations when she finds it is not suiting her emotional needs. she's like a bird that only flys away so you gotta clip her wings and show her that you are the right man for her in order to make her stay. very shaky this one.

as for me, i'd like to know what will happen the next time i talk to my ex.
>>
>>18435846

Of course he does. They may not be on a large scale just yet, but there's chemistry. Try to work on being more relaxed and laid back. Don't judge a situation too hastily or assume someone has ulterior motives. Be more casual and let things fall in to place, which they will.

>>18435852

She'll be fun, for sure. And that will be just fine for you, but she might not take the relationship seriously enough. Just have fun with it and don't stress. She'll either appreciate your aura and put the ball in your court or she'll bail. In the end, it will be your decision to get serious or not.
>>
>>18435666

female
i'm an unemployment and lazy NEET
long term goals include finding financial stability and owning my own house in the future
can you tell me about my next bf? anything at all?
>>
>>18435666
f, Slightly active, neet, employed
Are any of the guys im into will be into me back in the future?
>>
>>18435895
Thanks a lot anon, will do. Is just that it's been a while since I was in a situation like this and I admit I freak out a bit. I tend to get a little anxious when I care about something.
Thanks again.
>>
>>18435890

This sounds 100% like my ex to a T and the last person I want to get back together with is her. She left me, but is still close to me due to me not being financially stable enough which is fine but this whole on again off again bullshit has grown tiresome to me.

>as for me, i'd like to know what will happen the next time i talk to my ex.

King of Cups, Page of Cups, Knight of Pentacles

Trust your instincts, use your intuition, and if you really want it, be prepared to work hard for it for you will achieve what you want through hard work. All signs point that you're good and to go for it.
>>
>>18435666

Sex: Male
Activity level: Lel
Current Job Status: Employed part time nights.
Long Term Goal: Financial independence in a career where i wont an hero
>>
>>18435666

M
Lazy fucker
Looking for a new job
Loving my work and living a life of leisure

What I want to know is, will I ever be wealthy or should I invest in a gun to my head? I don't want to live life if I'm just going to be a poor fag.
>>
>>18435666
18/female/looking for a job/ be successful in my career

Describe physically my future bf
>>
Last ones for me as I have to head to bed. Thank you all for letting me practice.

>>18435899

He's going to reflect your current situation. Which is all in your power to change. If you continue your route, you will not find the ideal boyfriend and may force yourself to settle for a temporary happiness. You have some work to do to better your chances of finding a great partner. The best thing you can do right now is something. Can be anything. Just get out of your habits and do something else. Complacency will be your worst enemy. But just the simple task of changing one little thing will snowball your opportunity for a loving boyfriend.

>>18435900

Yes, several in fact. You need to decide if that's the kind of inclination you desire. I think you need to find out what it is you like about them, and if it subjects you to vulnerability. That's not to say being vulnerable is bad, I encourage everyone to be vulnerable and accept heartache if it comes, but being taken advantage of is not. Create some standards or convictions for yourself.

>>18435927

I just have this feeling you're too comfortable... similar to the others I have replied to. You don't have to be picky about your job right now, but you have to recognize that it will hold you back, so be working on an improvement. You can be smart with money, you know what to do, so just stick to it. The career doesn't have to be prestigious, you can find satisfaction in pretty much anything, just work toward something better.

>>18435936

Not at the rate you're going. You will have to apply yourself and gain some knowledge; so take some free time out of your day here and there to review ways to make your wealth grow. You will have to spend money to make money, and it will be tough, but yes, you are fully capable of becoming wealthy and relaxed. You just need to put the work in first. Just remember to always try and win but embrace the inevitable losses, because that's where you learn the most. Don't become discouraged.
>>
>>18435987
can I have a last one? I need to sleep as well...
>>
>>18435987

basically work on myself? i've been doing that. thanks
>>
Who gib reading plz here?

I need info on something.
>>
File: haindl-tarot-06-cups.jpg (747KB, 1280x1106px) Image search: [Google]
haindl-tarot-06-cups.jpg
747KB, 1280x1106px
I will do 5 readings, I need:

a) Your name or a nickname (can be fake just so I can focus on you)
b) Your gender
c) The reading

I do not do general readings, they will be ignored. I DO love readings. If you want to ask anything about time, give me a timeframe e.g. "Will I be able to find a job before the end of next January?"
>>
>>18436168
Andy
Male

So how does A feel about me.now? How about the rest of them? will all this ever be fixed? will it ever end?

thank you
>>
>>18436168
Ada
female (but im trans, idk if thats relevant though)
Will we have a functional "normal" relationship within the next 3 months? Am I going to see her next week?
>>
>>18436168
Grey
female
how can i find fulfilling work that will also pay well?
>>
>>18436168
Duck
Female
Will my two months abroad in Jan/feb be good?
>>
>>18435666
Male
Average
Student/Paid intern in Pharmaceutical Compounding
I want to be able to be decently satisfied with my life before I die
>>
>>18436168
Eric
Male
How will my love life unfold over the next 6 months?
>>
>>18436168
>baron
>male
>Do I have a chance with her?

Also am the 6th one.
>>
Morning, /div/
>>
>>18436541
Morning ,twat
>>
Hello ladies and gentlemen!

I'm brand new to tarot, but I'm going to attempt this with my new cards I got for Christmas. I am not as good at future reads, so please ask for insight on the present moment. Future reads are possible, but I need a picture of your eye for sure if you want it.

I need:
-A picture of your eye (only necessary for future reads)
-Your age, natural birth gender, eye color, natural hair color
- A song relating to the query (link to the song, please don't make me look it up)

I'll be here for an hour or so.
>>
>>18436647
male
blue
brown

what was the importance of last nights events?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNvcHzMogj4&list=FLMArE_Ov2nsc4s9wqTpCLVA&index=2
>>
>>18436647
F
blue
dark blonde
https://youtu.be/XHF_mdYwQCM
can you tell me about this person intentions?
>>
>>18436647
Male
Blue/Green
Mousy Brown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwyh9cCUzRI

I have a girlfriend, but there is this other girl as well. Which one is right?
>>
>>18436647
Eye colour: Green
Hair colour: Dark brown
For lack of a better song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaZe4XzKjAc
Am I on the right path?
>>
>>18436647
Male
Light Blue
Dark Brown

What can I do to further improve my relationship with her enough to be comfortable to see if she likes me?

https://youtu.be/5hxibHJOE5E
>>
File: WIN_20161218_09_53_56_Pro.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161218_09_53_56_Pro.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>18436651
What was the significance of last night?
Eight of Wands reversed, Knight of Cups
Above you, you are presented with an opportunity of some kind. While you'd love to chase it, there's definitely something holding you back from advancing your plans. You're experiencing some delays and restriction. Unfortunate, because it seems like things could be in your favor and you have something special going on here.
>>
>>18436647
22, female, brown, dark brown/black
https://youtu.be/lcOxhH8N3Bo
^^unironically posting
How does the man I love feel about me?
>>
File: WIN_20161218_10_10_09_Pro.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161218_10_10_09_Pro.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>18436656
The World

I think this person wants to cherish you, wants to be successful in his endeavors with you.
>>
>>18436702
Thanks. You're probably right.
>>
>>18436647
>27, male, black, black.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0

How are things looking between me and her? Do I have a chance?
>>
File: WIN_20161218_10_15_55_Pro.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161218_10_15_55_Pro.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>18436664
King of Wands, Ace of Cups reversed

In the picture of the King of Wands, he finally accepted the staff in his hand. Lighting, fire, and electricity surround him. He's finally accepted his power, and realized his potential.

I think the Ace of Cups was a separate issue. The cards advise the following: Alternatively, the reversed Ace of Cups could suggest that you have repressed your feelings too long and it is now the time to release them. You may have bottled up so many emotions that you have become almost void of feeling true emotions and instead feel a general ‘numbness’ inside. In a relationship reading, the reversed Ace of Cups can indicate that you are withholding your emotions, for fear of getting hurt. You know that in order for the relationship to move forward and flow freely you must eventually trust in your partner but for the time being, you are holding back.

>>18436708
In the picture, the person is holding the world. Moonlight shines down, and little birds fly in the distance. I got an interesting vibe. The Lovers was a card which fell out as well, but I didn't realize until later.
>>
>>18436702
Which deck are you using? It's a pure beauty.
>>
File: WIN_20161218_10_24_55_Pro.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161218_10_24_55_Pro.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>18436721
Shadowscapes, and thank you. <3

>>18436685
Nothing. Back off. Give her space. Eight of Wands reversed. I pulled twice, same thing, I'm guessing you can blow a wish to the stars...and kiss it goodbye. :*
>>
>>18436662
I can't answer this, you have to choose on your own. I'm sorry.
>>
File: WIN_20161218_10_33_54_Pro.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161218_10_33_54_Pro.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>18436713
Have you told her? I got the vibe you're so lonely, but you're staying strong. In this picture, the King of Cups is looking up at a tiny seahorse. Emotions are pouring from the king to this seahorse, I believe the seahorse represents the care for this woman. To me, this looked like YOU looking up at her after telling her hoe you feel. It's up to her, keep strong.
>>
>>18436744
>>18436689
>>18436647
Skipped?
>>
>>18436744
I did tell her, but she broke up very recently and doesnt want to move on right away to something else when her life is a such a mess.

Thanks for the answer, I will sit on this and see where the whole thing goes.
Also as someone else said up there, lovely cards.
>>
>>18436745
I'm sorry, I'll get to you in a moment.
>>18436749
Thank you for the feedback! I'm also glad you like my cards. :D In this case, this is simply you looking up at your investment in her and hoping it responds. I do see the moonlight, and that seems to be an interesting good sign as someone else had something similar in The World card, but I haven't had much experience with these cards yet so I can't say for sure.
>>
>>18436689
He's learned his lessons, and he is ready to move on. Eight of Swords reversed.
>>
>>18436647
>27
>Male
>Brown eye color
>Black hair color

What is people thinking about me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Q4gqBUs7c
>>
>>18436755
>>18436745
No problem. I'm at work so feedback might be slow.
>>
>>18436763
Thanks
>>
>>18436647
20 F hazel brown
https://youtu.be/-6Mjo_0ouFg
What does K feel about me?
>>
>>18436766
The Sun reversed, The Moon reversed

People think you're unhappy and cloudy. :(
>>
I'm sorry guys, I have a headache now. I hope you enjoyed my reads though! :D
>>
>>18436647

Hiya, if you're still doing readings ty in advance, if not ty anyway :P

Male
Blue
Brown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JdW_AiCQ_U

How can I stop feeling so lost?
>>
>>18436806
>People think you're unhappy and cloudy

DDDDDD:

Thank you very much!
>>
>>18436168
G
F
Am I going to meet him?
>>
>>18436647
18/f/dark brown/black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMbKyLIda9g

Describe physically my future bf or tell something about him
>>
>>18436715
Thank you. I will do a reading in return for you.

Pictures of nice, fit butts will come to you, but only if you post "thank you master pusy manipulator" in this thread.
>>
>>18436647
male, hazel eye, black hair
What do my "unrequited" crush M, think about me? She's a trickster, I never can tell the truth, to be honest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYSVFy2UHaA
>>
I can trade a quick scry if someone can read a rather serious query confidently.

My friend sort of disappeared last night and may have driven intoxicated. He's not responding to texts or calls, and I'm getting worried. A reading on that would be great if someone could do it.
>>
File: 1289649314491.jpg (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1289649314491.jpg
48KB, 200x200px
>>18437285
Have you tried calling his family or someone? He can be going through a hangover already. If you're really worried you may call the local hospitals first or the police. Anyone can give it a read, but I doubt it'd be any accurate at all. You better seek the truth if the subject is a human's well being here.
>>
>>18437324
We already tried to get in touch with his girlfriend, but she's not responding. I'm hoping they're just asleep right now. We can't call the police yet because it hasn't been 48 hours. Calling hospitals would be a nightmare, as there are hundreds of hospitals in the area, and we don't know where he intended to go because he didn't say anything.

You're right, though, it's a terrible query, and I wouldn't likely read it myself. I'm just not thinking straight.
>>
Is there a reader here please?

This modern love breaks me..
>>
>>18437355
Stop trying to base you existence off of the affection of another.
>>
>>18437355
Suck his dick, his heart will open.

t. Level 98 reader occultist shaman
>>
>>18437387
Existence without it is very possible yes, but it's much better with it. It's confusing though.
>>
Is anyone reading? :o
>>
>>18437495
Don't think so, friend.
Inb4, I come back on just to find a reader started taking replies as soon as I left and he/she already has 100 replies.
>>
Anyone up to trade? I can scry or do tarot.
>>
>>18437512
I would definitely like a tarot reading, sadly I cannot read for you.
:^(
>>
>>18437512
Yeah whats up
>>
>>18437512
I can trade, too. I'd really love a scry. Is there anything I can do for you? I read tarot
>>
>>18437511
:( Readers where art thou
>>
>>18437530

What do you read? What would you prefer that I read?

>>18437544

I like to keep my questions cryptic...

Suppose I begin taking thralls. Does that work out for me?

Your own question?
>>
File: gondola.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
30KB, 747x491px
>>18437512
I'm up. What is your query, age and zodiac?
>>
>>18437573

I'll rephrase >>18437565 slightly since I don't want to ask the exact some one of two people.

I move to put them in thrall. Who moves against me and how?

Leo

And your query?
>>
>>18437511
Story of my life.
Let's try and summon one. Always works.
>>
>>18437565
>>18437544
I just want to know if things will start taking a positive turn between me and the man I love?
I'll get started on yours
>>
>>18437552
Haha.
>>
>>18437583
Turns out to be another succubus.
>>
Test
>>
>>18437573
Leo
Will me and my ex get back together?
>>
>>18437512
Sup. I can try doing some tarot, I'm quite new though. I'd need a song, a colour and a sin.
>>
>>18437565
>Does that work out for me?
>Page of Wands, The Fool, Ace of Cups Rx, Seven of Swords.
Initially, yes, but something you may have carelessly overlooked may cause strife and guilt in the future. Make sure you have your ducks in an order before going through with this.
>>
>>18437604
Song: https://youtu.be/qMvl0yXK_BY
Color: Green
Sin: Sloth
Query: Query: For my binural beat that attracts extraterrestrials, how can I use it to it's greatest effect or how can I use it to establish credible contact?
Query
>>
>>18437627
Shit, my bad for saying query three times.
Copy and pasted question but forgot I had already written query on it.
>>
>>18437604
Is this only up for trade? Because i like your style. Even if you dont do it, enjoy the song nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sibXF2dhk3s
Black
Pride.
What's going to happen between me and her?
>>
>>18435666
Male
Active but not a PT stud
Part time worker, full time paramedic student

"Winning" her
>>
>>18437635
Herpy derp. 29 not 30. Got my head wrapped around the number 30 looking at stuff about the rooster year
>>
>>18437587

A crossroads. A snake swims in the water. It can't live underwater, but it can use the water for its convenience. An eye is over the horizon. Just a flash, a glimpse of it as the sun goes down. There is an aura of fate in its gaze. Wolves stand on a cliff looking down at the landscape in the coming dark. They are hunting.

I don't know that you will or won't work out, but you might want to hurry things up and either move on or burrow in, wolves are coming.
>>
Do I move on from P? Has he moved on?

Cancer
>>
Whad did go wrong, Am I not working hard enough?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyEbP7AnMDw
((sorry, feeling edgy today))
lust?
>>
>>18437627

III of Wands, IV of wands, King of Wands
Tune it up a tone then put it onto a loop. Don't be afraid to use some better equipement while trying to establish the contact.

I'd like to know, if I'm on right path in my life at the moment, or if I should change something.
>>
>>18437633
Sure, guess I can try. Just wait a while
>>
>>18437649
Thanks m8y
>>
>>18437581
oh-kay I'm on it.

I'll repeat.
>>18437252
This one for my query. I prefer scry, if you please.
>>
>>18437604
Refer to this
>>18437662
>>
>>18437583
How do we summon them?
>>
>>18437633
Page of Swords, 3 of Swords, Ace of Swords Rx
Well, I woudn't be too optimistic about it. Unless you change. But you probably won't, not in time. But hey, at least, whatever happens, you should grow thanks to it, and even though I'll hurt like a motherfucker it'll be a really valuable lesson for ya'. Cheers
>>
>>18437705
How should i change though, help me out please. Not only for her, for my self. I cant afford to fuck my image up in this environment. I thought she liked me desu..
>>
>>18437712
You should suffer. Suffering changes. If you'll understand the lesson that the suffering provides you'll change. If you won't, you'll suffer forever. Quite easy desu.
>>
>>18437721
Will i make a mistake? I am ready to change things you know, but who i am why would it change? I am honestly not an evil person dude. And it seemed like she isn't also.

Isn't it the point of this? To have the chance to make it better by learning.
>>
>>18437667
Uhhhhhhhhhhh, I didn't know this was a trade.
:^((((((((((((
I'm really sorry, your reading for me was very good, though.
I feel bad now.
>>
>>18437735
Crap, I noticed now that you replied to someone. I must have overlooked it by accident.
>>
>>18437721
Help me try reader, i can at least go down with a fight. But if not, farewell and thank you.
>>
>>18437604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fr3Uqh_KZ0
Blue
Sloth

Love query, if I have any chance with the current girl am courting.
>>
>>18437683

There's some blockage. Grabbing a head change for about 5 mins. Then you get a fresh vision.
>>
File: art-kot-koster-shlem-skyrim.jpg (486KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
art-kot-koster-shlem-skyrim.jpg
486KB, 1920x1080px
>>18437598
Alright, you're the next one.

>>18437581
It's a pretty specific question for tarot to answer, best you'll get would be royal card figures. And because question don't fit in any spread I've know of, I'll give you a regular three card read.
I'm getting no signals from cards to be honest, it's either about me or your intentions are lingering in the air. enthralled who, may I ask? I'll see what I can do...
These card appear to talk about a career rather than enthrallment. Is that you or your employees?
>Basis: Knight of Cups reversed
Things will go well. Different tasks at hand, may require you to divide your attention. Prioritize and take breaks.
>Motive: 8 of Pentacles
You have too much to accomplish infront of you. This card generally talks about a job or career. Sharp axe cut more trees, spare time to sharpen your tools.
>Potential: The Sun
Riches, may be a kid too. For what reason The Sun card appears it's for good inspirations. I get that things are going well and your retirement or retreat will be pretty pleasing.
>Clarify: 7 of Cups reversed
That's odd. I didn't expect some card like that to appear but I think it fits. Card stands for "Smoke&Mirrors" or "Answers without questions". Do you have too many answers and voices in your mind lately? Trust your instincts, you have to start from somewhere don't get intimidated by the vast possibilities you have at hand.

Hope that was enlightening. I see no resistance here. If you're still paranoid you may look deeper meanings of Knight of Cups, but I doubt it ever means a "rebellion" of some sort.
>>
>>18437573
Will he send me a gift before the year end?
Leo
>>
>>18437777
>dem quads
Oh thanks. I'll get a cup of tea then answer that other anon who was eager. I accept criticism, but as I took from the reading you're just being paranoid a lil bit..
>>
>>18437683
>>18437252

Contradictions. A boundary, but one set in degrees rather than a binary boundary. Less black and white, and more alabaster vs ivory. Flickering, underpinned by shifting and unseen vectors.

She thinks you're an okay dude. But what okay means depends on a variety of factors that are currently flying under the radar, possibly for both of you. Basically it's schroedinger's "like". She might have some feelings, or maybe not. Can't be sure, and the act of trying to pin that down is going to move some of the underpinning assumptions one way or another.

I saw a sanctuary of painted rocks. There were cacti. An oasis. Painted coyote. It was settled. Living with ambiguity is a necessary skill to proceed. Trying to force things drains the oasis.
>>
Hello guys

I need practice queries ,please. I will do bibliomancy.

Also ,I need some insight into my love life.
>>
>>18437821
What info you need?
>>
>>18437821

Which one(s) do I snatch?

Which one(s) do I not snatch?
>>
>>18437821
Would apreciate it if you could give this a reading. >>18437758
>>
>>18437821
What kind of query would you like to practice? I'll give you one that is already complete.
>>
>>18437821
I'd like to know what's wrong with me and what I can do to fix it. I'm a female Libra, if it helps.
>>
>>18437821
Can i get a general reading? Life's being weird lately and i need guidance. I am a m virgo.
>>
>>18437823
No info at all ,but a snow picture would be great.

>>18437831
Any querry you would like to give.. I have been accurate a few times now :)

>>18437829
>>18437834
>>18437836
>>18437828
Ok, I will try.
>>
>>18437821
Trace the dissolution of my romantic relationship with TS
>>
>>18437821
General guidance, pls I'm leo
>>
There seem to be a few readers floating about, not sure who's still here but if anybody would be willing to give me some insight into my relationships that would be lovely. By relationships I mean my current romantic one and platonic friendships, not co-workers per say.
I'll happily provide more info depending on what you need.
>>
File: JS53562209.jpg (81KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
JS53562209.jpg
81KB, 615x409px
>>18437851
I'd like to know more about myself if possible. How do others see me.
>>
>>18437821
What does my future hold with the man I love?
Ten of wands, seven of Pents, five of cups
You're going to struggle a lot, but it won't be worth your time much. You'll learn a lot though.
>>
>>18437851
Looking forward to it, thank you.
>>
>>18437879
If you suck it right, your love will flourish
>>
>>18437900
I hurt his feelings and now he won't let me, but doesn't want me to go away either
*confuse*
>>
>>18437907
Look. Just convince him to let you suck his dick. Once you've got your foot in the door, give him the BEST succ he has EVER received. Trust me on this one.
>>
>>18437909
You got it, Chief. And if he lives far away, what do I do? Just show up? He says he doesn't think he could resist me if I was with him, which is why he wants to keep his distance.
>>
>>18437821
Virgo female
What does K feel about me?
Thank you
>>
File: cat pushing stuff down.gif (2MB, 319x294px) Image search: [Google]
cat pushing stuff down.gif
2MB, 319x294px
>>18437598
9 card spread... Let's see...
>Querent's position: 9 of Wands
An await... Everything is ready but feeling restless.
>Partner's position: Ace of Swords reversed
It says you fell for someone who is "edgy" or inappropriate for you. Probably he's not good at long term relationships.
>Positive actions: 7 of Pentacles reversed
"Nobody is perfect," accept that as it is. Even you. A real love would pierce through blockages and you'd harvest it with ease instead of waiting.
>Negative actions: Queen of Pentacles
Don't be desperate to bring someone back to your life. When time is right, the right person will make it clear for you. Have some pride.
>Other influences: 10 of Wands
Overburdened?! Burdened with what? Who's sacrificing self to save the grace of this relationship?
>Time scale of reunion: The Hierophant
This card indicates end quarter of April and first half of May. You shouldn't stuck upon that. I never trust time readings in a tarot, yet you are free to try and contact him at these times.
>Short term success: The Magician
Go outside don't get stuck in the house with your mom. Good time to meet people.
>Long term success: 3 of Wands
Aimless or too focused on career to miss the events of potential intimacies.
>Recommendation: Wheel of Fortune reversed
That relationship no longer suits your needs. You have to dress to impress and be very clear of what you want from life.

In a meaning of combinations for Love:
Magician and Hierophant means:
-You wanna marry someone?
-Go out and get it already

Hierophant and Wheel of Fortune:
-Marriage is out of your control stop trying.

Magician and Wheel of Fortune:
-Let go of what you cannot control
-Go with the flow.

>>18437792
Alright... Next...
>>
>>18437573
Am i going to meet him? 18 leo
>>
>>18437920
I suggest you do a sneak attack on his dick. Preferably at night.
>>
>>18437573
Future reading, please.
Taurus.
Thanks.
>>
>>18437565
I read tarot too and am interested in getting a scry as a trade
>>
Bibliobro where are you
>>
File: 1479530694922.jpg (12KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
1479530694922.jpg
12KB, 236x314px
>>18437604
Blue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Z4RWZa9WA
Lust
Love query; should I try my chances online or call old flames?
>>
File: snowyfox.jpg (52KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
snowyfox.jpg
52KB, 610x406px
>>18437821
If you're still doing these, I just want a general reading. I feel lost in life.
>>
>>18437900
>dubs
>>18437909
>split dubs

Anon might be right. Here, have this guide.
>>
>>18437862
When I was here last , the duties on all imports to Venice were high , living became expensive ,and the city languished; - it is now a free port; everything enters without paying the slightest toll, with the excpetion of tobacco. The Emperor of Austria grows a wretched plant, to which he gives his name, on his paternal acres, and will not allow his subjects to smoke anything else. If they were the only misdeed of his government, I should not quattel with him, but only with the people, who do not thereon forego the idle habit of cigars altogether'

'We cannot,of course, go on again tonight,' he said.'The attack on the Redhorn Gate has tired us out,and we must rest here for a while.'
'And then where are we to go? asked Frodo.
'We still have our journey and our errands before us'
'We have no choice but to gon on, or to return to Rivendell'

At some point ,you two started to show different views towards a few things and that caused conflicts.

Any feedback?
>>18437879
Am I going to struggle with someone or on my own? Thank you

The wheelwright declared every wheel was shattered ,the carpenter that the shafts were splintered, whilst the blacksmith, passing and repasing under the carriage ,tugged at every clamp and screw and nail, with all the violency necessary to ensure himself a handsome job.'

Things are pretty much destroyed,and many have told you that ,yet you're trying your hardest to make the best of the situation.
Sorry about that.

>>18437874
There was no consolation for Katherine ,which could make her for a moment forget that her presence existence was but the lees of life, the spiritless remnants of a nectareous draught. But katherine was gentle ,good,and resigned ,she lived on , dispensing pleasure. adored by all who approached her ,and gladly hailing any visitation of happiness ,which might reach one whose affections were too fondly linked to the grave.'

Are you feeling lost in life anon? Well ,even if you're wretched ,you're loved.
Cont..
>>
File: 1460830781522.jpg (518KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460830781522.jpg
518KB, 900x900px
>>18437792
3 cards no clarify:
>Moon reversed, King of Cups reversed, 4 of Swords.
Well that's a conundrum. It says... Stay patient, ask and chase. Pushing is foolish, crying is unnecessary. King of Cups appear to be the "kindest guy" among royals. Being pushy would annoy him.

From a personal prospect I'd rather not get a gift to a leo girl in a hurry, because it really would require some thought process and may be expenny as well... I know your kind dun lie now.

Anyway... need tea again. I'll roll with the line.
>>
>>18438024
>At some point ,you two started to show different views towards a few things and that caused conflicts.
This is interesting. That's not how our romantic relationship ended, but it did come to be a divisive factor in our subsequent platonic relationship. She was just as /pol/ as me when we were together, but she's practically SJW now. Very interesting.
>>
>>18437573
What next year bring to me?
leo
>>
>>18438056
I don't do annual readings, they take me like 12-13 cards and I ain't going through that.
>>
>>18437573
Female
Libra
Am I being used? Thanks if you get to me.
>>
>>18438062
Ok.
Could you tell me then
If i should travel in January?
please
>>
>>18437573
I started talking to a new girl to get over the old one. I am now conflicted. Help pls.
gemini
>>
>>18438024
>>18437874
People do see the good in you ,but they also see that you've got some problems.

>>18437834
Those were the last moments of my life during which I enjoyed the feeling of happiness. We passed rapidly along: the sun was hot, but we were sheltered from its rays by a kind canopy,while we enjoyed the beauty of the scene, sometimes on one side of the lake, where we saw Mont Saleve, the pleasant banks of Montalegre.,and at a distance, sumounting all, the beautiful Mont Blanc, and the assemblage of snowy mountains that in vain endavour to emulate her, sometimes coasting the opposite banks, we saw the might Jua opposing its dark side to the ambition that would quite its native country, and an almost insurmountable barrier to the invader who wish to enslave it.'

What's wrong with you? Well, you no longer feel happy.
I would say the key to yout happiness is right around the corner ,but you're refusing to acknowledge it. See the beauty in the thigns around you.

>>18437828
Love's own colour dyed deeply the cheeks of Elizabeth - She felt recompensed for every suffering in the simple knowledge of the sentiment she inspired. A moment before, clouds and storms had surrounded her horizon, now the sun broke in upon it. it was a transcedent though a transient gleam. The thought of Falker again obscured the radiance,which, even in its momentary flash, was as if an angel, bearing with it the airs of Paradise, had revealed itself, and then again obscured.

Someone who is feeling momentarily happy.

>>18437829
Raymond absent , struggling with diffucilties,lost to the power of rank of the protectorate, exposed to the perils of war, became an object of anxious interest;not that she felt any inclination to recall him, if recall must imply a return to their former union. Such return she felt to be impossible ; and while she believed it to be so, and with anguish regretted that so it should be, she continued angrily and impatient with him, who occasioned her misery.'
cont
>>
>>18437573
Can you do this one, or is it too vague?

>>18437978
leo
>>
>>18438119
How can i fix those problems? I want to let the good out more.
>>
>>18438119

>Someone who is feeling momentarily happy.

That's who I snatch? Or who I don't?
>>
File: 1479255188145.jpg (16KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1479255188145.jpg
16KB, 500x560px
>>18437958
well... 1 card with clarify may be? So you don't stuck on a card reading, given how young you are?
>3 of Pentacles reversed
Church? Work? Marriage? Decease ceremony? Company xmas party? This can mean both ceremony meetings and meeting someone through your workplace.
>clarify: Queen of Cups
Beautiful omen in love. Calm yourself first at the sight of your love interest. Give it some thought process, mingle but don't miss details.
>>
>>18438138

Not sure if you saw it, but I gave your read upthread. >>18437814
>>
trading
>>
>>18437573
If you have the time, I could really use some insight on what's coming around the corner in terms of school and stuff...
Cancer
>>
>>18438155
I'm down to get one for giggles. There are currently two girls on my mind, but this isn't necessarily a romantic query, more curiosity. I'm curious to know what comes of continued contact. Read one or both, I don't care either way. I'll know which is which from your reading. Oh, and I'm male, obviously.

What's your query?
>>
>>18438119
She doesn't really fancy you anon,sorry ;( You might be able to get this one,but things won't end well.

>>18437836
Arrigo returned sorrowfully to Lucca. he found Castruccio playing at chess with Mordecastelli ,while a priest,Batista tripalda,sat obeserving the game ,and spoiling it by his interference.
'Nay Vanny. I shall check-mate you next move.''said Castruccio, 'Think again if you cannot escape, and make better play. Well,Arrigo,is peace or war the word you bring?''
''You must,choose that my Lord, the countess wishes for peace, but she will not submit'

The reading is pretty straight forward,anon. You need to make a better move otherwise you'll lose the game. Beware of external influences ,they might make you lose a lot.

>>18437978
At five-and-thirty a man things of what his own existence is, when the maturity of age has grown into his autumn ,he is wrapt up in that of others. The loss of wife or childre then becomes more diplorabe, as being impossible to repair ; for no fresh connection can give us the back companion of our ealier years,not a 'new sprung race' compensate for that..'

Focus more on yourself and stop thinking about what is gone. Mourning about the past will eat you alive.

>>18438130
Meanwhile a certain good has arisen from a sect which,however founded in love for their country, has been polluted by many crimes. Carbonarism cannot be denied the praise of having co-operated to destroy the anti-social municipal prejudices, and the narrow spirit of local attachement, which was long a serious obstacle to the union of a country, divided as Italy is into many states and subject to the stranger. the carbonari first taught the italians to consider themselves as forming a nation.'

Get closer to people,anon.
>>
>>18438163
I did it for the girl on your mind that you like the most because I needed to differentiate the two.

Theme: The Empress
Outcome: Ace of Pentacles, Four of Wands, Ten of Cups

It seems like through repeated contact you are probably going to get a lot from this person. You're both going to be very nurturing and warm to each other which will lead to a lasting, strong relationship. There will be a lot of fun times to be had between eachother and you might settle down and have family together so it might actually become romantic. That or actually foster brotherly/sisterly feelings towards eachother.

My query is: what can I expect to happen the next time I encounter my ex?
>>
>>18437821
I've made some big mistakes lately. How fucked am I in the long term?
>>
File: acanthus.jpg (87KB, 506x768px) Image search: [Google]
acanthus.jpg
87KB, 506x768px
It's been a minute, /div/. I'll be back in 30 minutes to an hour, and I'm offering two kinds of reads.

-Quick Draw: 3 crones, 3 cards. What is, what may be, and what must be done.
-Flash scry: One image. One meaning.

That's the only way I can read a substantial number of people.
>>
>>18438202
My next bf pplease
female
>>
>>18435666
Props on the odd trips

>male
>28
>very active
> welder loving it

I need to know about the future or lack thereof with current gf. At a crossroads here. Thanks
>>
>>18438202
Can I get a quick draw, anon? I've been experiencing some strong emotions
>>
>>18438202
Flash scry
When will I meet someone?
>>
>>18438202
Aquarius
1/25/93

Is anyone kind going to come and stay in my life soon? I'm trying to be strong so as to attract strong people but nothing works...
>>
>>18438202
Can I have a flash scry of my romance life next month?
>>
>>18438202
My love life over the next few months
Male
>>
>>18438202
What info do you need?
My first initial is D, 18, male, blue eyes, brown hair, and Capricorn to get started. Let me know if you need anything else.

Can I get a quick draw?
I'd like to gain insight on what I can do to know if she has feelings for me as well.
>>
>>18438215
Flash scary, please.
>>
>>18438202
Quick draw help.. need to know about future with gf, not sure about things..
Male, blue eyes Taurus 28
>>
>>18437923
Have you ever had anything with K?

>>18438046
Thank you so much for the help and the feedback.
I think this sjw thing has annoyed you quite a bit. The first reading even talk about querreling with a group of people.

>>18438134
The one you snatch
>>
File: 1478919628591.jpg (41KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
1478919628591.jpg
41KB, 700x490px
>>18438202
pshaw I'll take one please. Do you see anything good in my love life? I've been thinking about somebody I met online. 3 crones or whatever they are.

>>18438149
Uh... that... It doesn't tell anything other than what I told you as information when asking the question. She's a trickster; a rich girl who likes to take attention and loves money. Not surprising if you see a desert, because that's mentally the only thing between us. Nothing but cacti, sand and vultures. Some nights my mind torture myself, so even I know the answer I can't spare away from asking it again and again.
>>
>>18438202
>>18438202
do you see anything romantic happening to see me soon in the next few weeks? scry please! thanks <3
>>
>>18438202
Quick draw

M, blue, Gemini

What career should I pursue
>>
>>18438202
A quick draw, please.
>>
>>18438236
>Have you ever had anything with K
Yes why ?
>>
>>18438196
>Four of Wands, Ten of Cups
Hah! I actually barely know these girls, this was just for funzies. One is more a curiosity at this point, and the other is one I'd definitely like to get to know. Maybe you read for that one, who knows. Truth be told, it would make some sense, but I've feared for some time that I may have missed my window of opportunity.

Anyway,
>what can I expect to happen the next time I encounter my ex?
You're going to be my first reading with my new deck
>The Lovers (reversed), Death, Princess of Swords, Eight of Swords

I actually got a proper scry spontaneously as soon as I looked at this spread. It begins with a boy and a girl looking distastefully at each other. There is a certain bit of tension, almost anger, between them. The words back and forth are short and curt, bordering on cutting. Suddenly, their facial expressions change, losing all of their anger and bitterness, and just becoming blank/numb. The conversation continues completely emotionless, and they eventually walk away from each other.

There is a sense that nothing has actually changed, but what has changed is very subtle and imperceptible. There is going to be a certain failure in future communication as a result of whatever is said in the moment of cold communication. There is something that will be said that gives some twisted form of closure that will really just force the door shut instead of closing it properly. It's not actually closure, as it inspires a lot of “what if” internal monologues. I get the sense that it's something revealed about one or both of you that the other didn't know.

And that's sort of where it stays after that.

Well, this was a trippy experience. I hope you come back and give me feedback after it happens, as I really want to know how well this deck works for me.
>>
File: 1463063947472.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463063947472.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>18437964
3 cards only.
.......uuuhhh
Okay this is some ridiculous shit there...
>basis/past: 8 of Wands
>present/motive: 10 of Swords
>potential/future: Knight of Cups reversed
It simply says something will halt your progress. 8 of wands simply mean "stop, drop and roll" in general sense, 10 of swords screams "NO" in big letters. Whatever you may thinking or seeking that door will close on you, and will force you to find another path. Do not despair, trust the universe.
Knight of Cups reversed in a general sense, mean that you have more than one option and you have to prioritize to progress further. From what I get here, your main task will blow hard, yet still you'll be able to find other tasks and complete them to achieve your goals.

Hope that helped.
>>
>>18438202
im this nigga hit me with that quick draw
>>18438098
>>
>>18438258
Now-soft awhile- have I arrived so near the end? Yes! it is all over now. a step or two over those new made graves, and the wearisome way is done. can I accomplish my task? Can I streak my paper with words capacious of the grand conclusion? arise, black Melancholy! quit thy Cimmerian Solitude! Bring with thee murky fogs from hell, which may drink up the day; bring blight and pestiferous exhalations, which, entering the hollow caverns and breathing places of earth, may fill her stony veins with corruption,, so that not only herbage may no longer flourish, the trees may rot , and the rivers run with gall- but the everlasting mountains be decomponsed, and the mighty deep putrefy, and the genial atmosphere which clips the globe, lose all powers of generation and sustenance. Do this, sad visaged power,while I write, while eyes read these pages.'

That's why I asked.
>>
>>18438263

Can you tell me what happened with my friend, like if he has a grudge against me or something?

24 male here
>>
>>18435666
Male
Avarage
None atm
Can't really think of anything
>>
>>18437821
If you still want another practice query, you can read on how C feels about me.
>>
>>18438269
I'm so sorry for asking but could you give me a general idea of what this means?
>>
>>18438202
Can I get a quick draw?
When i'm going to meet my future bf?
>>
>>18438262
Assuming I'll see him again soon yeah I'll give feeedback. I wasn't planning on being hostile tho. Thanks.
>>
File: 1296730634207.jpg (79KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
1296730634207.jpg
79KB, 600x623px
>>18438074
A 3 card reading would do I guess.
>past/basis: The Moon reversed
If you are awaiting an answer from someone it may take longer than you assumed. Stay patient.
>present/motive: 9 of Cups reversed
Positive omen. Dream higher, it might become real.
>future/potential: 5 of Swords reversed
Power conflict. Not everything worths fight over for. If that's about your company or workplace, may be you should make some calls before accepting the deal.
>>
>>18438314
thanks, and have a nice day
>>
>>18438202
If I hadn't married my husband, can you tell me what type of lifestyle/husband I would've had?

Scry would be preferred but if impossible that's fine.
>>
>>18438314
If you are not busy would you mind doing
>>18438244
>>
Tarot reader here, anyone want to trade for a reading? I will do a 1 card pull for yes or no type questions or a 3 card spread for more general questions, just leave me your query if you're interested.

What I want to know is, will I get a new gf soon? Do I already know my next gf? Can you tell me anything about her?

You don't have to answer all these questions but anything you could tell me would be great.
>>
File: 1448180-bigthumbnail.jpg (100KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1448180-bigthumbnail.jpg
100KB, 450x337px
>>18438335

>The Magician
Hey neato, this represents you.
>Seven of Wands, Reversed
Im afraid it dousnt appear the woman you have in mind is the one
>Queen of Swords
But I assure you she is coming, She will be powerful

General Read?
>>
>>18438335
I see a girl with a simple circlet around her head. Her skin is tanned, and she looks like she might be mixed with something. Reading the energetic line between you two, it seems like you may have brushed up against her (not literally) at some point, but you don't actually /know/ her. You may simply have occupied the same space at some point or may have a mutual acquaintance.

She's a nice girl, but there's something off about her, like you can't quite tell what she's thinking or what her intentions are. She has issues for sure, but they're not terribly invasive. You'll spend a good amount of time trying to figure her out, and you'll be confused at times.

Feel free to take a crack at my funziequery:
>>18438163
>>
>>18438346

>Eight of Cups

Seems like you've been isolated in a general sense from people, you've been thinking about an in important decision you have to make.

>Wheel of Fortune

Looks like things are going to take an unexpected turn for the better, be prepared to leave something behind for the greater good

>The Fool

Seems like you will take an unexpected journey soon

>>18438353

Sounds a lot like this girl named Jessica I've been thinking of asking out. Don't really know her, she's a friend of my sister whose apparently had a crush on me for years, when I think of circlet I think of her glasses she wears that seem to wrap around her face.

I'll get started on yours right now.
>>
>>18438335
>>18438346
I did one, too. It's pretty similar, so I'll share it!
>Page of Swords
>V of Wands (reversed)
>VII of Pentacles
This is all pretty unambiguously positive imagery. Together, this suggests to me that if you are able to summon plenty of energy to pursue your goals in love, you'll be rewarded.
Then a quick draw about your new gf:
>Death (reversed)
This is interesting. Are you still feeling some attachments to your old gf?
>>
>>18438202
Quick draw, please.
Query: For my binural beat that attracts extraterrestrials, how can I use it to it's greatest effect or how can I use it to establish credible contact?
>>
>>18438209

Seeing a cosmos. He comes when you find balance with your environment.

>>18438213

It seems like some things involving your youth or youthful feelings are going on. It could end in horrifying betrayal. Cards say be a little decadent and let go of trying to steer things for a bit.

>>18438214

I see a melting ice cream cone. When your fun seems ruined.

>>18438215

Skull and crossbones. They'll come into your life, but like a bandit, for better or worse.

>>18438217

Hedgehog wearing glasses in a garden reading a book. Prickly if handled the wrong way, but otherwise calm, cheerful, and deep.

>>18438219

A reverse question mark. Like someone is mirroring your uncertainty.
>>
>>18438362
Mate ,my fun is already ruined...

Would you kindly scry her appearence or where we will meet?

Thanks
>>
>>18438163
>>18438353

I drew a card for girl A
>Four of Cups
Seems like girl A might offer you something, you should consider it at the very least

Girl B
>Two of Swords
You're going to have to make a decision you sly dog you, just don't do it until you have all the facts.

How was the reading? Was it relevant towards you?

>>18438360

My ex gf and I are best friends. She's not the lovey dovey type and this annoys me, lately she's been telling me she misses and loves me and while I do love her, it's just not in the romantic sense anymore. I still want my ex and I to be friends but I also want to start dating other people which is what she suggested to begin with.

And your query?
>>
also offering reads but they wont be very good. Im heavily medicated right now and will probably just do simple reads

>Name
>Question
A picture would be nice but unnecessary
>>
>>18438220

Apparently you're going to need to best some rivals in a petty game. Which seems to indicate that you need to best romantic rivals, but temperance says don't get too deeply involved in what you're doing. Might not be worth the trouble.

>>18438223

Barred windows. A man sits staring inwardly in his cell, away from the windows. Isolation and limitation turn you to introspection. Remember that there is blue sky, but don't let the prospect drive you mad.

>>18438226

Seems she's having some mental issues of some sort, or someone important in the situation is. Be strong, emotionally etc. That gets you to the point where the truth outs. Persevere.

>>18438239

You offer your companionship. Offer your heart and you shall have what you desire.

>>18438242

I see a sigil. I associate that sigil with a servitor I created related to lust. It's shallow, but intense.
>>
File: piccc.jpg (329KB, 1020x1200px) Image search: [Google]
piccc.jpg
329KB, 1020x1200px
>>18438383
R
Does she have romantic feelings for me? What kind of relationship she wants?
>>
>>18438383

Ozzy

Tell me about my next gf please
>>
Can someone do a reading for me please? Specifically about what is to come of my love life within the next few weeks? Male Sagittarius
>>
File: 1473024743854.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473024743854.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>18438064
Well... You better ask your family about the subject and ask your mother about what you should do. If you asking this at that young age, most likely you're getting used. Sorry...
3 card with clarify.
>Basis: Knight of Pentacles reversed
Stick to your roots but care to listen and learn. I think this tells you to not do anything out of conventional ways.
>Motive: King of Cups reversed
Be willing to take risks? That sounded absurd, let me interfere the cards here. I think card tells you, "should you take risks at all?". King of Cups is also a father figure, let me remind you.
>Potential: 2 of Cups
A relationship blossoming from workplace? It tells about a partnership, be it at work, or be it at life.
>Clarify: High Priestess
There'll be some sort of blockage in your relationship. I think you'll get protected by family members. That's what I got from this read. High Priestess tells you to trust your instincts and pay close attention to your dreams rather than your mind's talk. There are details you must be skipping.
>>
>>18438359
>Sounds a lot like this girl named Jessica I've been thinking of asking out. Don't really know her, she's a friend of my sister whose apparently had a crush on me for years, when I think of circlet I think of her glasses she wears that seem to wrap around her face.
Get on that, son

>>18438377
I don't really know them, and I can't determine which one is which from your reading anyway. That being said, those aren't bad interpretations of those cards.
>>
>>18438377
Very interesting. Thanks for letting me in on that!
My query: I'm worried about the work I've done in the last six months falling to poop. Does it look Ike that's going to happen?
>>
File: 1324493991562.jpg (21KB, 292x315px) Image search: [Google]
1324493991562.jpg
21KB, 292x315px
>>18438383

Ayanami
Will I ever be rich? What career path should I pursue to become rich?
>>
File: dont drop me.jpg (127KB, 750x640px) Image search: [Google]
dont drop me.jpg
127KB, 750x640px
>>18438383

Is the vixen worth bagging?
>>
>>18438383
Violet
Will my next love be a boy or a girl?
>>
>>18438383
shireen
how is he feeling about me right now?
>>
>>18438405
>>18438383

Nicholas is the name.
>>
File: IMG_7436.jpg (37KB, 504x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7436.jpg
37KB, 504x423px
>>18438383
P
Does he love me ?
>>
>>18438202
3 crones
love for the next few months please
>>
>>18438400

Oh, I will, she's cute with a massive rack and we're both Cancers. My relationships with other Cancers seem to go well as long as we both don't get emo.

Use your intuition to guide you on which girl is which, regardless, you will know who girl A is when she gives you a proposition.

>>18438401
>My query: I'm worried about the work I've done in the last six months falling to poop. Does it look Ike that's going to happen?

>Seven of Swords
Looks like there's a big change is coming your way and it's not going to be so positive. You might be forced to abandon your pursuits.
>>
>>18438383

Ken
Will I get a job soon, I'm thinking of applying to several places soon but I tend to do bad in interviews or never get a call back. I just want to start working and making money.
>>
Trading a reading for a scry
>>
Can someome do a quick read for me?
Q: Is it reciprocal? Is she worth it?
G, Male, Aries
>>
>>18438428

Sure, what's your question? My question is, will my finances improve at all soon? Will things get better?
>>
>>18438395
No
>>18438397
yes, she is magical. Queen of Wands
>>18438403
No, You are lazy, 3 of Pent, Rev
>>18438405
Empress, Yeah she is
>>
File: pic_1468876128_1001.jpg (35KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
pic_1468876128_1001.jpg
35KB, 500x645px
>>18438406
a Masculine girl, Justice
>>18438407
Hes writing a song(metaphor) about you, Four of Wands
>>18438415
No, Eight of Swords R
>>18438427
Yes, Four of Pents

sorry for the one card reads. Not my usual style. My Magical energy is limited right now
>>
>>18438434
The Empress, knight of wands, Three of pentacles

There is someone you can ask from help that harbors positive feelings for you. Together, you will find this financial help you seek. Most likely it's a she, and she will introduce you to a new job environment or people who will give you a job. This is only if you put yourself out there and ask for her help though. I don't think she has a good idea of the trouble you are in right now but if you ask things will definitely get better since she'll help you. If you feel like it might be a little humiliating to ask for help but there is no shame. Is it better to have pride or a place to sleep at night? You must be very direct in your request for assistance though. Then things can get better.

My query is a love reading for the near future please?
>>
>>18438383
Kendall

Will become a wizard
>>
>>18438383

Jack, will I be rich or should I just die?
>>
>>18438383
Camille
Anything about my future love?
>>
File: o-WIZARD-CAT-facebook.jpg (74KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-WIZARD-CAT-facebook.jpg
74KB, 2000x1000px
>>18438477

>The Sun
>Checks em
Your a Wizard, Harry
>>18438480
Six of Swords
It will be a struggle but you will find your path
>>
File: 1330492296433.jpg (58KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1330492296433.jpg
58KB, 500x333px
>>18438494
>It will be a struggle but you will find your path

CatPeople, I love you, why won't you be my gf?
>>
Respond to me with a query and a number from 1 to 4 and you will receive a reading.
>>
File: wallhaven-326286.jpg (245KB, 1400x1820px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-326286.jpg
245KB, 1400x1820px
>>18438489
Five of Pentacles, Reversed

The 5 is a sad girl, and its upside down just like that frown when you meet your future love
>>
>>18438494
You know what I meant right, a 30 yr old virgin just making sure you didn't think a literal wizard
>>
>>18438500

4, tell me about my next gf please.
>>
>>18438500
Who is or will be girl of my dreams
>>
>>18437387
Hello Thoth i was wondering if you would be able to assist me in runes and understanding more i was told to look for you in this thread i hope you respond thanks a ton in advance
>>
>>18438503
>>18438505
Not reading these.
>>
>>18438500

Will I have a lot of children?
>>
>>18438499
Im already in a relationship
>>
>>18438472

Sorry I took so long
>The Lovers
This is a VERY good sign

>Two of Cups
New gf might come into your life, possibly a LDR type thing at first

>Five of Pentacles
They're going to need your help, be there for them.
>>
>>18438500
355 or 383?

>>
>>18438422
Nice dubs, enjoy those pillows.

>My relationships with other Cancers seem to go well as long as we both don't get emo
I have a thing for Cancers, myself, can't blame you.

I'm all the more amused by readings I'm getting on what are essentially complete strangers. I might keep doing it as long as it's still amusing.

>>18438428
Still looking for a scry?
>>18438163
I'm still looking for giggles.
>>
>>18438500
>>18438266
>>18438098
pls help me
>>
>>18438500
is he my future boyfriend?

>>
>>18438500
Query: will I be the president of that association??

Number: 4
>>
>>18438428
>>18438537
Yeh sure. What's your query?
>>
>>18438537
>Nice dubs, enjoy those pillows.

Oh, I will, I LOVE ME SOME BIG OL TITTIES
>>
>>18438429
Anyone? Tks!
>>
>>18438567
I pointed to it, it's this one:
>>18438163
>>
File: 1480522691755.png (2MB, 900x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1480522691755.png
2MB, 900x1271px
>>18438500
what is wrong with me
>>
>>18438163
>>18438163
Six of cups, the world, Two of cups

Some people think of six of cups as soul mates but I haven't witnessed that in my experience. She is One who is perhaps very young and childish may lead you to changing your world view. There will be a love that forms after you continue talking to her but there are different possibilities with this one. If you want love with her it can be there. The girl is the devil and the page of wands so she's probably an inexperienced one who gets very attached and obsessed easily. I would proceed with caution and not get too deep with this one unless you plan on something serious with her.

I am female,single, what is the next romantic thing that happens to me?
>>
File: starseeker.jpg (110KB, 564x617px) Image search: [Google]
starseeker.jpg
110KB, 564x617px
29 m
unemployed
just finished a 150 hour basics of massage class
also learning computer coding;
got The Star as a card of guidance recently ... feeling kinda lost right now ... any and all insight deeply appreciated
>>
File: put the memes in the bag.jpg (41KB, 358x429px) Image search: [Google]
put the memes in the bag.jpg
41KB, 358x429px
>>18438098
>conflicted
>gemini
Found your problem, you're welcome. I should be an astrologist-psychiatrist someday... aaahh someday... I think you don't need a reading for that honestly... I came up with "Relationship Cross" for both of them.
First your ex:
>potential: 2 of Cups reversed
Seems positive.
>obstacles: 7 of Wands reversed
Ha! Indecisiveness.
>favors: High Priestess
Distant and unapproachable? Is it? May be it's better for her to stay away from you both.
>What should you do? 7 of Swords reversed
Treachery? I think card tells you to cheat. Which I wouldn't dare to be honest.
>Will you be happy? Knight of Cups reversed
Guess not. Knight talks about a new relationship, which is most likely the one you are in already.

Your present relationship
>Potential: The Star
Morning Star, not a bad sign too. Just there are some obstacles you may get over with.
>obstacles: Ace of Cups
It's the new start of a relationship.
>favors: 2 of Swords reversed
You can't push things forward, it's fragile now. By using this you can sit between two girls.
>What should you do?: 9 of Swords
Sad card. Gaining trust is a tough thing. Most likely, she'll find out if you dare to cheat. I see a matter of mistrust here, you should talk to your partner.
>Will you be happy? 3 of Wands
You should give your new relationship a chance. Else it will dissolve and you'll be alone.
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Any tasseomancers here? I may trade if you want, I Ching or my Harrow Deck.

1/5
>>
>>18437573
This
>>18438244
>>
File: 2.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18438650
2/5
>>
>>18438650
Looks like a slug with a mustache.

You'll be abducted by aliens and encased in slime.

I'm sorry I don't have better news for you.
>>
File: 3.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18438655
3/5
>>
File: 4.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18438661
4/5

>>18438656
thanks doc
>>
File: 5.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18438663
5/5
>>
>>18438661
>>18438663
I see two cats watching you
If you don't have any kitties, you should adopt some.
>>
>>18437573
Will I get a new job soon?
Virgo
>>
File: 1478919843522.jpg (95KB, 928x994px) Image search: [Google]
1478919843522.jpg
95KB, 928x994px
>>18438634
Addendum: Last card is
>"3 of Wards reversed"

>>18438123
Guess I can give a 3 card read, but I'm tired and keep picking same cards over and over again... So, I doubt the reading would be accurate.
>basis: The Empress
Attraction. Enjoy that and let people compliment you.
>motive: The Moon reversed
A long await, or your dream visions are not clear and can be misinterpreted.
>potential: Ace of Pentacles reversed
You have potential to do better than what you have. Don't get intimidated by other people's work or what they achieved so far. Start from somewhere.
>>
>>18438634
Thank u my nigga
i aint got any memes but here's a pic of my cat
her name is Cat Cobain
>>
>>18438624
>very young and childish
I think I know which one you're reading.

>inexperienced one who gets very attached and obsessed easily
...I actually really like girl like this

>I would proceed with caution and not get too deep with this one unless you plan on something serious with her.
Well, I don't really have anything in mind. I've read her and like what I've found so far, but I hardly know her.

>what is the next romantic thing that happens to me?
Give me a few minutes.

>>18438773
Awesome cat
>>
File: 1474104681276.jpg (27KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1474104681276.jpg
27KB, 600x338px
>>18438161
>6 of Cups reversed,
Stop your ego from eating you out. Remember the good old days as it is but don't thrive them. Reflecting on good deeds instead of bad things that happened might help if that's the case.
>10 of Pentacles reversed,
You live a happy family life. That may bring some boredom within' it. Just count your blessings and don't shake the trees for the sake of shaking the trees.
>Queen of Swords reversed
Do you suffer depression or apathy? Ask your family members to criticize you honestly. If you bind yourself with too much stress you may as well break somewhere. Don't turn your commutes as a way to torturing yourself. Unite with friends at weekends as much as possible.
>>
>>18437573
late twenties
snake
will I talk to her before the year ends and does she love me still?
>>
>>18438500
Does b love me
>>
>>18438500
Will I see an improvement with my current work?
>>
>>18437573

Gemini
How can I stop feeling so lost?
>>
>>18438790
Do you have still time for a read?
>>
File: ronin birb.jpg (108KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ronin birb.jpg
108KB, 600x800px
>>18438244
This is really a sperg question. Too specific for a tarot spread. I have no idea what are you talking about. There are a shitton of careers. Are you down to options or not?
I'll give you just 1 card with clarify.
>Tower reversed
>clarify: 2 of Pentacles reversed
Cards talk about being left alone on your path, and asking for help for the rest of the work infront of you.

Hope that helped because I honestly don't know what are you talking about with this undetailed query.
>>
File: 1296735610499.jpg (1MB, 1131x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1296735610499.jpg
1MB, 1131x1131px
>>18438817
I'll call it for today. I'm here but just chilling. I have stuff to study.
>>
I haven't read in forever, it seems.

Things haven't been the same for div since the fempath exodus....

BUT ALAS
Golden hearts shall restore the golden age.

I'll do some Tarot readings to pass the dark night. It is a Waning moon, so ask about loss, separation, banishment, escape, migration, etc.
>>
>>18438848
Is my family taking me away from muy wishes?? Who are they, exactly?
>>
>>18438848
How can I convince the man I love to let me see him again?
>>
>>18438848
Will I move away next year from my current house?
>>
>>18438848
I pushed someone away recently. My thoughts and feelings were growing too rapidly and I couldn't control it. We already have physical distance since she moved, but I still feel awful about it. Can you tell me more about the situation and how I should feel about it?
>>
>>18438848
what will happen the next time i talk to my ex?
>>
>>18438848
How does he feel about me?
>>
>>18438876
Art, 6 of Disks, 10 of Cups
Honestly, I feel as if you're keeping yourself away from what you want, or that you're not doing what you're supposed to.

>>18438878
Devil, Sun, 4 of Swords
You're strongly going against his will for your own strong, selfish interests, eh?
Advice: Ten of Disks
Outcome: Ten of Swords
I think you guys are done, and it's going to cause much suffering for you to try.

>>18438879
Prince Cups, Knight Wands, Justice
Hey! Travelling figures and legal action... I think you might actually move. Good luck!
>>
>>18438848
Romance reading for this and next month pls
>>
>>18438882
5 of Swords, 2 of Swords, Queen of Swords
Feels bad, man.
Someone is very hurt.
Advice: Prince of Wands
Outcome: 5 of Disks
Idk, I don't think it's going to have a good outcome. I guess you can just feel proud of your self interests.

>>18438885
Princess of Disks, 5 Disks, 4 Wands
Feels, Fears, and Fights

>>18438890
7 Cups, Knight Cups, 6 Disks
Looks like lusty feelings.
>>
>>18438848
What does A feel about me?
>>
>>18438892
>selfish
I wouldn't call it that, as I'm gladly giving him his space. Was just wondering if there was something I could do, but I guess not.
>>
>>18438885
>>18438902
:( thanks
can I ask what the fight will lead to?
>>
>>18438848
Love reading would be good. There is someone that I like, but I don't know what to think about it
>>
>>18438902
>7 Cups, Knight Cups, 6 Disks
No love then :(
>>
>>18438624
I tried to scry, but I got weird images and decided to draw cards. I'll use them as framework and still scry within the reading.

Ace of Pentacles, Temperence (reversed), 6 of Swords (reversed)
10 of Pentacles, The Hierophant, The Emperor

I get the sense that this is someone you already know. It may not have worked out the first time you tried, but it looks like there will be another effort going into this.

Things will begin somewhat awkwardly, but they'll eventually reach a certain breaking point. I see a couple with body language suggesting discomfort. They're talking, and suddenly one does a “let's cut the shit and speak honestly for a moment” gesture. The man is in power in this situation, and he seems to be wearing a crown in this image. He becomes somewhat angry and starts really speaking his mind. The girl is saddened more than angry.

They step away from each other for a moment, both lost in their respective thoughts. Eventually, they quietly begin talking again. The wounds that have been reopened are now laid bare, as are their emotional truths.

From this encounter, a relationship begins. The challenge of this relationship will be to treat it as a completely separate relationship, not a continuation of the previous whatever you had. You've both changed as people, especially him. He has matured significantly, learned a lot, and he has his shit way more together.

There you go. You'll have a shot at something significant, but you'll have to keep an open mind, especially due to the way you remember him.
>>
>>18438892
>I think you might actually move. Good luck!
Hope so, thanks for your reading!
>>
>>18438902
Hmmm alright. I guess there's nothing that can be done. We were bad for each other in retrospect with our differing lifestyles. I just really hope people around me aren't going to look down at me for it.
>>
>>18438926
That is a beautiful reading right there. Thanks. Do you have another query you want answered?
>>
>>18438950
Yes. There's a very delicate negotiation I need to undertake. How can I succeed?
>>
>>18438848
Is he my future bf?
what should I do to be with him?
>>
File: 1479867455450.jpg (58KB, 660x680px) Image search: [Google]
1479867455450.jpg
58KB, 660x680px
>>18438848
>loss, separation, banishment, escape, migration, etc.
bleh... What do you see about my unrequited crush M? Leo, she must be about 25. A reunion is out of question, am I right?
>>
>>18438922
:( Cancer :(
He has one eye on actions that make him feel secure, one eye on fantasies that make him feel insecure.

It can be quite difficult.
>>
>>18438969
Sorry, I probably won't read much more tonight.
Unless anon wants to talk more.
>>
>>18438954
Advice to succeed: Page of Swords, Six of Pentacles, Ace of Cups
What not to do: Ace of Wands, Wheel of Fortune, Two of Swords

You are going to have to express in your communication that you are not well informed in what you are looking after. If you are actually well informed, this may be advising you to put on a front. People don't want to be had and when they see someone who is smart they will put up their guard in fear of being taken advantage of. In this farce you are going to want to show that you are very appreciative of what the other person has to offer. At the worst, you want it to seem like it will be an equal trade. At the best you want it to make it seem like they will be getting more and essentially screwing you over.

It's also going to be important to show that this really means a lot to you, despite you pretending or actually not knowing a lot about it. You don't want to seem too intense doing this though or they might get scared. Again, it's the power dynamic coming into play - they want to think you are a novice in this subject - and when people act passionate about things it shows confidence. People think confident people know what they're doing. Don't act overly confident in the slightest. You also want to be very decisive and not flip flop on a decision when you guys come to an agreement and it would probably not be best to change your mind too much on it.

Can you tell me the males appearance from the last reading? The past person.
>>
>>18438969
I got the hermit, 5 of pentacles and death for this.

I think she is very busy trying to change her life around, she is probably worried about money a lot. so she is probably focusing on ways to either advance on her career or something. she seems to have gotten out of a very bad situation she wants to be left alone. I think she is NOT gonna notice you senpai. Best for you to move on instead of dialing up a phone when the other person doesn't answer. Hope this was accurate.
>>
>>18438980
>At the best you want it to make it seem like they will be getting more and essentially screwing you over.
Right, I know how to close business this way just fine, but I'm a little in over my head with this one. I know exactly what to do once my foot is in the door, but getting there is the hard part. I think you're reading on Part 2 of the negotiations, and I already have that figured out. Part 1 is where this is messing with me a bit, as I have zero leverage in the initial part of the negotiation, and almost nothing to offer until Part 2.

>they want to think you are a novice in this subject
If I can pull this off, it will be a /fuckhuge/ deal, career-defining. It's something completely beyond my scope, but I do have adequate support.

>when people act passionate about things it shows confidence
This is true in all things.

>Don't act overly confident in the slightest.
Noted

>You also want to be very decisive and not flip flop on a decision when you guys come to an agreement and it would probably not be best to change your mind too much on it.
If this refers to Part 1, I know exactly what this is. I've already come to terms with the threat I have to face, and I'm prepared.

>Can you tell me the males appearance from the last reading? The past person.
He's tall (he appeared to be almost a foot taller than the girl), has a slight suntan, dark hair, and a beard. His beard is lighter in color than the hair on his head. I wonder if his beard is like mine: mine looks reddish-blondish in direct light, even though my hair is really dark. In the scry, it was outside in the late afternoon, so the sun might be a factor in making his beard look like that.

That's about as well as I can describe his appearance. For a scryer, I'm actually not a very visual person, and I often find I can't describe physically people I know irl. I hope that helps anyway.
>>
>>18439049
Both of my exes are really short and baby faced so maybe it's a new guy. Thanks
>>
>>18439049
Hey senpai
Would you like to take mine?>>18438916
I understand if not
>>
>>18439049

will you tell me about my future boyfriend too, oh wise scryer ;-;
>>
>>18438848
Help me. How can I escape from this?

I'm scared of leaving home. I don't know what to do with my life...
>>
>>18438848
Are you still doing readings? I feel like shit right now, I want to know if I'll have a proper job soon, especially outside my country of origin.
>>
>>18439184

Not him but we all feel like shit from time to time so I drew three cards for you

>Seven of Swords
You're feeling quite restless and want to move on at the time, you need to be firm and strong at this time and know exactly what you want to do.

>Nine of Cups
This card is a great sign, whatever you want you will achieve with some work.

>The Moon
I interpret this card to signify you crossing waters, moving and meeting someone in the near future.

Keep your chins up 8, it's going to be alright. Shit is hazy right now, but it too shall pass for the better.
>>
New Thread:
>>18439207
>>18439207
>>18439207
>>18439207
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.