[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Noises from the Sky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: ParanormalGuy.png (43KB, 126x160px) Image search: [Google]
ParanormalGuy.png
43KB, 126x160px
Whoa! I've heard deep 'groaning' type sounds coming from the sky tonight. If Paul Bunyan was having hunger pangs it would sound like that. I wish Heather Wade was on air tonight so that I could discuss it with her but she is not on. So I am asking /x/ if others have heard this of late?
>>
>>18435613
Probably a sky quake or something
>>
>>18435613
post video now or just go away
>>
>>18435613
Ciardelo there is a rumor on Bellgab that you were in love with Heather Wade (ex sex worker) from MITD Show and that you were kissing her ass on that forum
protecting her and her shitty hosting job expecting her to give you her panties with brown skid marks
to add to your collection but apparently she dumped you Ciardelo for 71 years old senile Art Bell.

Go figure,ungrateful bitch ex sex worker after all what you did for her
>>
>>18435613
>So I am asking /x/ if others have heard this of late?
yes,that was Heather Wade farting (emitting gas from her anus in your direction)
>>
File: nuclear-mind-blown.jpg (22KB, 471x374px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-mind-blown.jpg
22KB, 471x374px
>>18435639

This is a thing

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyquake
>>
File: Ciardelo .png (55KB, 2125x284px) Image search: [Google]
Ciardelo .png
55KB, 2125x284px
>>18435613
>I wish Heather Wade was on air tonight so that I could discuss it with her but she is not on.
>>
Hang on, Heather was a former sex worker? I've got to hear this story...
>>
>>18435866
it is very well known fact
and she never denied that, actually she even posted how much she is charging
>>
>>18435884
Well, damn. I had no idea.
>>
>>18435914
o yes she turns tricks
that's why Art hired her at MITD because he got such a good service from her
>>
>>18435779
I can't believe it that Heather's ass can make such a loud 'groaning' type noise that Ciardelo can hear it and now blames the heavens for it.
Fucking denier
>>
File: Bellgab's new low.png (395KB, 2116x1195px) Image search: [Google]
Bellgab's new low.png
395KB, 2116x1195px
Bellgab reached new low level today, members posting about stealing woman's poop and plying with it.
I'm not kidding.
MV is having great growth with his shit forum board.
There is also thread about "burning poo" by different member and now this.
Bellgab is growing,and going in proper direction ,MV is riding wave of success and planing to change Bellgab's name to Turdgab.

BRAVO RETARDS of Bellgab
BRAVO MV - CONGRATULATIONS you turd.
>>
this kind of sound?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSspB69viIA&
>>
>>18436126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0DmeIb8oVo
this one has better sound i thing
>>
File: HW=SCARED CaT=double snake.jpg (267KB, 861x647px) Image search: [Google]
HW=SCARED CaT=double snake.jpg
267KB, 861x647px
>>18435613
>I wish Heather Wade was on air tonight so that I could fap to her voice
>>
>>18435613
I'm sure it was explainable rationally, but last year, around the time that these "unexplainable sky noises" videos started popping up all over YouTube, I heard something strange just like it when I was visiting Omaha, NE. It sounded like a huge, low brass instrument playing the same pitch at the same frequency, and it sounded like it was literally coming from the sky. It was super weird. I asked my friends something like, "this is weird, right? Aren't any of you guys weirded out right now?", but nobody seemed to care, except one who told me about the weird phenomenon all over the internet at the time. He, however, was convinced that it was probably just God's trumpets.
>>
>>18436470
>I'm sure it was explainable rationally,
of course it is >>18435779
>>
17 / 5 / 8 / 1
>that one faggot that is obsessed with Heather Wade
>>
>>18436491
I hate her too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.