[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Law of One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 4

Are there any anons familiar with the Ra Material aka The Law of One?

I've been having some troubles understanding polarity and catalyst as they apply to work in consciousness, anyone available to help explain their take on the concepts?
>>
>>18435498
It's newage woo that misuses scientific terms out of a lack of understanding and a tryhard attempt to sound deep and legitimate. Pick up a book on physics or something, at least then you'd be learning about something real, demonstrable, and applicable in reality.

>The Ra Material (known as the The Law of One in later editions) is a collected series of transcripts, of more than 100 sessions, reputedly authored by a non-human intelligence named Ra,claimed to be a group of individual souls at a "higher level of spiritual evolution" that were "channeled" by Carla L. Rueckert (McCarty) in the early 1980s.

Some con artist cunt pretends she channeled Ra, and then spewed a bunch of made up, nonsense bullshit that doesn't even make any sense when you know the actual meaning and definitions of the words she used. Most of it is just word salad.

Let me ask you this; why would you take this one person's claims of channeling a god, but not anyone else's? Why not believe in the words of Dr. M. Doreal and his bullshit spiel about channeling Thoth and the emerald tablet nonsense?
>>
>>18435498
Hear about this shit on C2C:AM, if it is fake they have convinced themselves it's real. they do conference calls all the time where supposedly the Elohim listen in and send out good vibes to listeners
>>
>>18435720
It is hilarious you say this because I would agree, had i not found the Law of One itself to be real and true.
HOWEVER, the system laid out on the Ra Material is akin to a layer of hell.

My understanding of the Law of One has benefited me greatly up until the moment I began contemplating polarity beyond the left and right paths.
It is my sincere belief that the Law of One is a mixture of negative energies and positive ones. I say this based solely on the group of 3 who did these channelings.
>Don Elkin, Carla Ruckuert, Jim...something
>Don used Carla like a man would a talking dog, and literally kept her on a leash 'for her own good', she was for a while literally unallowed to be out of his sight
>Carla and Don are together, Don takes a vow of celibacy while doing the channelings
>Carla getting laid gives her energy
>Don in his celibacy allows Carla to fuck Jim for her sexual energy transfers to raise her vital energy
>Don freaks out thinking she's going to leave him for Jim
>Ra the entire time is vague and cryptic regarding their information but overly wordy while each session drains the literal 'vital energy' from her body slowly killing her
>This being they are contacting warns within the sessions themselves that they will eventually kill the person channeling if they do not choose to stop the channeling process

Add to that Carla did get oddly sick during the sessions and the endless lack of motivation or desire for L/L Research (the copyright owners) to attempt to reconnect to Ra, using instead a literal library of 'Quo' sessions instead to fuel the Ra material.

I personally think they had something legit, but by the 10th session had fucked it all up so badly the remainder of the material is incorrectly handled. You can't fix a problem when the people involved see no problem. Ra was there to talk the Law of One, instead 85% of the material is polarity discussion or archetypes or odd occurrences, very very rarely is the reason for the contact met
>>
>>18435720
But otherwise... I think there's some trutg involved in it.

But I'd agree that something very sketchy is up with the group of people who brought the information to begin with.

L/L Research does not do as it preaches but continually asks for money and donations. Hell, they also censored parts of the Ra Material, removed others sessions including ones with meditation visualization techniques, others where Ra describes themselves as above our polarity, and as having their own form of polarity, and overall their business practices are akin to wolves using sheep.

I have personally wanted to try to recreate the group needed to channel this entity to see for myself if they're legitimate or not since I do not know for sure and wish to find out.
>>
>>18435870
They do believe it is real, as real as we think a flame can burn.

They're a special kind of crazy, they make /x/ look like children compared to the level of belief they put into stuff.
>>
>>18435498
>I've been having some troubles understanding polarity and catalyst as they apply to work in consciousness, anyone available to help explain their take on the concepts?

A lot of negativity in this thread.

I may attempt to answer, if you could rephrase your question in a more specific way? What is the confusing part, exactly?
>>
>>18435720
except for the fact that the emerald tablet was important enough for isaac newton to perform his own translation of said tablet.

you need to know what the fuck you are talking about before levying an opinion dipshit.
>>
>>18436163
The action of polarizing requires catalyst. How does the action of polarizing occur towards a specific side (left or right, negative or positive) except in work in consciousness, beyond a point negative and positive blur together. At this point, how does polarity even work when both ends are the same to another?

Then with catalyst, I ponder how exactly it is formulated. Further I wonder what is and isn't catalyst. Is a bug asking to be stepped on catalyst? Is watering or cutting down a tree catalyst? Is peeling and eating a fruit catalyst? What's the parameters? How do they allow one to polarize?
>>
It is Truth. You're focusing on the vessels and dogma. We are all connected and we are all One. You manifest your reality based on your frequency. The law of Attraction is also real because of what we truly are. To fall for the illusion of separation is to forget the Truth. There. Take this and move on, as you have much to study and this is but a small facet of your journey for wisdom.
>>
>>18437931
Op here

I have performed the law of attraction (I used to teach it to curious people because I understand how it operates on a metaphysical level because of the book Living the Law of One 101: The Choice)

I agree there is truth in it. But I wish to understand what is further. I wish to understand the Law of One intrinsically, in a way that I can properly speak the truth and my truth and still be helpful to other's journeys.

I've read the whole books like thrice, I've cherrypicked the Quo content, as a lot of it seems contradictory.

I see there is something more, like scratching a surface. I just don't understand how catalyst and polarity work beyond the point of unity, beyond the state of mind where its consciously actively ennacted that all is one.

At that point left and right is right and left, monsters and lovers are one, catalyst is hard to discern at this point.

Can anyone help me understand how polarity operates once it is understood to be a measurement of the same energies in different intentional configurations?
>>
>>18437931
I guess what I'm trying to ask is:
At a certain frequency of being, polarity and catalyst as used in Work in Consciousness meet unity.
This makes selfless and selfish the same energy.
This makes all catalyst suddenly appear more subtle, makes everything into catalyst, EVERYTHING, every breathe taken and such.

To polarize I must react either selfishly or selflessly to all catalyst of any nature.

I do not understand beyond this point how to use unified energy in polarity to interact against catalyst to polarize a certain way.

I believe its akin to an indigo ray blockage or being unable to comprehend what it is I'm trying to continually do.

The progress and process of Working in Consciousness has transmuted reality into one that I am one with.
Its also made me very confused as to how to contribute or continue onwards from here.
>>
>>18435498
>>>18437931

You, like many before you, are caught up in the intricacies. Let go. True alchemy is internal and requires no external force. You are distracted by the motions and missing the dance. As above, so below with all things dancing in harmony to serve Love. When you realize this and transcend, you will see that all actions are selfish and self less. Learn to let go of duality and become one with what is. Doing that, you transmute all potential into action. But Anon, this is merely one step. Doing this will allow true manifestation, but that requires eternal mindful vigilance. Are you ready for that? Have you even comprehended and evaluated that possibility. It can back fire very quickly if you move too quickly without patience and diligence. Be mindful. Be careful. Be One. Be all.
>>
The above post was meant to be in response to the two posts above it. Please forgive my glitch phone. Mercury Retrograde is upon us, after all.
>>
>>18438337
I do tend to get caught up in the details.

I guess I shouldn't worry about it so much?

I'm aware of the progress you mention, I don't have issues there as much as just with myself trying to understand human logically these things.
>>
It is mostly legit.
>>
>>18437211

First of all, catalysts. Catalyst is simply an event that provokes a emotional/spiritual reaction within you. As such, it can be virtually anything, its form is deeply personal and differs from person to person. Stepping on a bug, cutting down a tree, eating fruit, perhaps. What is a polarizing event to one person, might do nothing for another. Catalysts are generally limited in effectiveness within a specific phase of experience, a particular period in your life, so to say. Once its purpose in your personal evolution has been fulfilled, it will be a catalyst no more.

Polarizing occurs mainly in two ways. One is the first, natural response you have to encountering a catalyst. Let's say the event that serves as a catalyst is a particularly severe argument with your partner. Your initial response could be anger for being misunderstood, anger towards the other person for not understanding. You are therefore beginning to polarize towards the negative. The second way is your conscious spiritual work in the situation. You may choose to confront your anger, find the reasons why you got angry, and balance that feeling with understanding and forgiveness. You are then polarizing towards the positive.

A person following the negative path will turn any kind of a catalyst into an experience that reinforces the negative energies within himself. A positively oriented person will do the opposite, viewing even unpleasant experiences as invaluable learning opportunities. However, as you mentioned, most people are unable to make a distinction or define their experience and will end up of mixed polarity.
>>
>>18437996

You appear to be confused. There is no necessity to force a reaction to things that naturally evoke none. Rather, it would be better if you didn't. Forcing your experience is a characteristic of the negative path. What matters isn't what happens outside of you, but within. I can't tell you what to do or what your goal should be, but I would suggest starting with meditating and looking for the balance of mind/body/spirit, before attempting anything else.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if this law of attraction is real or I'm just a master of selective bias, because every time I think with myself and change my belief system, things seem to socially (but not only).

Maybe I'm changing the collective (un)conscious. Or maybe I'm just attuned to the currents at time and think I changing anything at all, when I'm just a consequence.
>>
>>18439272
OP here.
Thank you for the reply. I'll take it into deep contemplation.

I don't see myself forcing catalyst, if anything I actively avoid it to recuperate my strength...I'm a very tired soul.

I have several issues to start with regards polarizing. I'm aware of the natural and active manners of doing so, just unsure on the criteria specifically that determines a positive or negative gain.
On top of that, once you get into the realm of oneness in mind left and right become the same.

With this in mind, how does mixed polarity not naturally occur in large amounts? To an individuated consciousness in the vast space of united consciousness, what truly is positive or negative when both contain each other?

I've polarized positively to a burn out point. In naturally a negative entity it honestly feels like more and more, but I don't really desire to be with that crowd of energies. On the flip side, the positive crowd doesn't appear genuine to me when they lack traits of humility and humbleness, or at the least a smile.

On top of this, how is there a distinguished positive or negative when all things belong to their opposites?

The way I see it... An overly positive creation with free will where parts in confusion have forgotten the inherent whole, moving from unity individualization to singular individualization and marking such with explanations of becoming darkness or repulsive or negative, when such traits aren't possible outside of their singular reality.

Essentially that the demiurge is all of us in potential, as is the monad within us all, but overall we are all in the same boat, but don't know it so confusion or free will allows us to be such despite the sensible options being within the reach of our knowledge.

How does one polarize in any direction when everything they do is both of both polarities? What happens that being positive is still negative, but you polarize positively anyways?
>>
>>18440319

You have learned the ultimate truth, that one is all and all is one. Negative path is described as service of self and the positive as service of others, which seems aimless, seeing as at base another person is you and so is everyone. Therefore by serving yourself you are already simultaneously serving others and vice versa.

However, knowing this because you have been told so is one thing and fully taking it to heart is another. Simple as it may sound, it isn't something our minds are fully capable of comprehending, the way we are.

The distinction of selves is an integral part of the experience at our level. The compassion you feel towards other people by nature is a reflection of the light and love that is the essence of the creator.
What is difficult for a lot of people to grasp is that the selfishness and greed that drive a negative person to seek power and self-improvement are also a reflection of the same. The two paths are perfectly equal.

But our experience is not about knowing and far less about understanding. It's about choosing, which of these facets of divinity to cultivate. Not because it's the only way available but because that conscious choice and dedication to it is the "standard" path to raising polarity and ascending. Lift yourself by lifting the other selves around you or by using them as stepping stones. That is how our lives have been designed.

I hope my answer has been helpful.
>>
>>18440504
>first paragraph

Already aware of this.

>fully capable of comprehending
Pretty much why I'm asking what I am.

I find it interesting you mention that all we do is serving self and others.
But that those actions polarize us in one or another direction, but all actions contain polarizing energies in all directions.

I'm hearing contradictions now. To polarize is to do and be a certain way, despite being all ways at all times.

It truly sounds like a logical fallacy in that to do and be a certain way one must not know they already are doing and being a certain way.

The confusion that comes is not akin to the free will confusion, but rather this is an erroneous mindset?

How do I explain myself? :(

I had no difficulty grasping that all energies belong to the same source, from energies of love, kindness, and forgiveness to rape, torture, and murder.
I agree with your statement, a Laaarge deal of people are unable to grasp this, those that do, struggle greatly to accept it.

I too ask myself often if the way human beings are used by spirit, if known of, would we be okay with it? Is reincarnating into a human shell as an unaware human identity to create suffering against to learn from humanely ethical?
Where do spirits draw the line and say 'I don't want to suffer like this no matter what the lesson learned is'?

Or is it all hats off, blow up, bombard, crush, destroy, pillage and burn in genocide?

Are spirits ethical in a way humanity would be willing to accept were they to become collectively aware of such things?

Your final paragraphs make me ask this even more so.

Is ascension worth a thousand lifetimes of pain and suffering? Is heaven worth hell?

Your answer is greatly appreciated! It helps me understand some areas better.

I think my number one issue is that polarity no longer makes sense to me as I once knew it.

There is no true left or right, just ways of being. Its not the act that matters, its what you take away from it perhaps.
>>
>>18436626
>the emerald tablet was important enough for isaac newton to perform his own translation of said tablet
Nice appeal to authority fallacy you got there. You even have a subtle combo with a composition/division fallacy (in case you aren't familiar with basic logic, that's the fallacy that assumes that because one part of something is true, that the rest of it must be as well, i.e.)

On top of that, so fucking what? So anything and everything that someone bothers to translate is automatically "important" and therefore true? People have translated the Epic of Gilgamesh and the other Sumerian tablets, are they 100% true too? What about the bible? people have translated it into almost every language! It MUST be true!

Let's take a look at what the tablet actually says, while we're at it
>Tis true without error, certain & most true.
Uh-oh, guys, the tablet itself says it's true. We better just take it's word for it, no one would write that something is true if it weren't!

At the beginning of the Cirque du Freak novels, it says that despite being in the fiction section, that it's actually all true and really happened. So I guess the events in it about vampires and shit is real too, huh? After all, it says right at the beginning that it is.
>>
>>18441856
I've never actually read the emerald tablets. Are they worthwhile works to contemplate?
>>
From the very first page, 5th paragraph, it states
>This book is not intended to be a treatise of my opinion, so I will not attempt to defend its validity.
They try to cop out from the very beginning against reproach or criticism. What follows is nothing but a wall of text consisting of word salad, un-falsifiable assertions and claims, and not a single thing to lend to it's credibility or validity.

The entire premise hinges on the assumption that "channeling" is actually a thing. Where is the proof that anyone has ever actually channeled another being? When has someone that channels a being ever given us any information and/or knowledge that we can actually confirm or verify?
Why is it that instead of giving us knowledge (such as how to complete the standard model, perfect a grand unified theory of everything, or in general tell us anything we don't already know that can be verified independently), and instead give us a word salad of nonsensical phrases and assertions, misuses scientific terms and definitions, and gives vague "explanations" that they call "wisdom"?
>>
File: 1479324297146.png (704KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1479324297146.png
704KB, 800x680px
>>18441856
Well it just so happens that I defeated the Cirque Du Freak series when I was in middle school, and at the time I assumed my teachers knew the truth of my own flesh and blood, but today I know otherwise

The vampires were certainly real
They passed on their curse by imbibing an apprentice with their blood, which a celibate and illiterate hunter did with this young boy after.... wait, now I can't actually remember why he did that???

I remember the Lake of Souls where a dragon lived and breathed fire onto the water continuously, where they traveled to recover the soul of their retarded friend who was lost when he died
>>
>>18441887
tablet*. singular. there is only one. Here, I'll post the translation and you tell me.

Isaac Newton's translation:

Tis true without error, certain & most true.
That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing
And as all things have been & arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nurse.
The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth & receives the force of things superior & inferior.
By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world
& thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.
So was the world created.
From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world
That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended.

That's it, just a bunch of vague metaphors that can be interpreted in any number of ways. The origin of the tablet itself is highly suspect as well. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet

Any claims of other emerald tablets are usually from Spirit Science tier woo, and were claimed to exist by another hack who claims to have channeled Thoth.
>>
>>18435498
There is no right no wrong no individuality, all is one, derived from the same Source, only identity differs in the illusion of reality. However you can only reach a certain level in service to self modality until its time to come to the light and respectfully where we all belong.
>>
>>18435720
1st off they didnt channel a god, your simple mind has and may love ot be able to grasp the true nature of reality, the ra collective is a Venetian society memory complex that has spiritually evolved accourding to a universal set doctrine of laws and are intern helping their little cosmic "brothera and sisters" also graduate.
>>
>>18439272
Well put friend, im smiling at how literal close to home that hit, love and light always.
>>
>>18440319
Be of service to others, do onto others as you would want done to you, above all Love love love.
>>
>>18441951
Right, because that makes SO much more sense. I've still yet to see anything to indicate that it's any more than a bunch of bullshit made up just to get money from gullible people.

You're the simple minded one for just believing whatever nonsense someone is willing to sell you based on nothing. Not only do you have no semblance of critical thinking, you can't even fucking spell correctly.

Actually, you know what? You're right. It's all legit. Who needs proof? Evidence and consistency is for losers. Since that is now settled, let's talk about something else. How would you like to buy the Golden Gate Bridge for $50 dollars? If you own it, you can set up a toll booth and make that money back in just a few short hours with all the commuters. I don't want to do that myself because I have so much money, I have no need for it. Once you wire me the money, I'll send you the deed to the bridge in the mail, and you can get started!
>>
>>18440504
Couldn't have been said better by The ra collective it's self, well put brother.
>>
HAY GUIZ

I just channeled the Ra Collective myself. They said that Carla is a liar, and that they never told her any of that stuff. They said that they were just minding their own business, and that crazy bitch just kept calling them up and harassing them by asking stupid questions, and wouldn't stop no matter how many times they asked her to STFU.

Also, they said earthlings are fags.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>18441976
Your heart and mind are in a state of denial, which is a byproduct of grief. Grief for what, maybe the very foundational belief system that has become your "religion". So if believing that helping others, treating others as you would want you or your loved one to be treated a moronic unsenseable thing to believe, then call me naive. This isnt a religion to be sold, its a simple guideline to spiritual evolution, by a group who has been through it. Love it or hate it, it resonates as truth in my very being, love and light be with you little brother.
>>
>>18442004
Very childish, if you're going to sit at the mature table please bring something to it.
>>
>>18441679

I'm sorry if I say a lot of things that are already familiar to you, but I have difficulty pinpointing the core of the problem, so I had to set up some common ground in order to avoid confusion. Perhaps someone else out there may find this exchange insightful as well.

>But that those actions polarize us in one or another direction, but all actions contain polarizing energies in all directions.

It is true that any event can be polarizing in any way, or in no way at all, but it is all about how you choose to process it on your end. If you seek consistency and balance in both your internal being, as well as the way you meet the outside world, then your energies will over time stabilize and begin to amplify. I struggled with this idea a great deal myself.

If you feel energized, inspired, powerful, then nurture that feeling, embrace it and the situations that enable it.
If you find yourself feeling tired, weak, depressed, unmotivated, reflect on your thoughts/actions and look for a cause.
These feelings are what guide you in your experience, not so much your knowledge or reason.

Ra provides a great deal of practices for balancing your mind/body/spirit. It might be good to re-read those parts of the materials from time to time. When you feel it.

>I too ask myself often if the way human beings are used by spirit, if known of, would we be okay with it?

Keep in mind that our present experience appears to us in a whole different intensity than it does to a higher self. As a crude example, you wouldn't be too offended or appalled by what happens to a movie character, even if you could strongly relate to them, right? Because the reality of the movie is only a shallow, quick dream next to our genuine daily lives. People are not okay with a lot of things, but that's part of the experience.

Continued.
>>
>>18441679
>>18442027

>Where do spirits draw the line and say 'I don't want to suffer like this no matter what the lesson learned is'?

Lines are drawn. It might seem at times too amazing to believe, but your higher self chose this experience for you and embraced it, knowing you are able to handle it, that it is necessary for you. Sometimes things don't go the way they're supposed to, the free will must always be respected, but you're not alone. Every soul will find understanding, though not necessarily in this life.

>Is ascension worth a thousand lifetimes of pain and suffering? Is heaven worth hell?

You might not believe this, but the experience of pain and suffering are considered extremely valuable and precious among the higher beings. After all, you have to forget everything, give up everything, remove all your senses, and step away from the light of the Creator, just in order to feel it. Once you ascend, you will find it incredible that you ever thought such a thing as pain was real.
>>
>>18441970
Thank you. Fortune on the path.
>>
>>18442007
>Your heart and mind are in a state of denial
Denial is to deny something despite the contrary. I've yet to see any reason, logical or otherwise, to buy this hogwash. It is no different from any other religion or cult, as it offers no evidence or validation to it's claims (even stating right off the bat that it won't defend it's claims!), and asks to take some random schmucks' word on it with faith.
>its a simple guideline to spiritual evolution, by a group who has been through it.
No, it's by a fraud who claims to have "channeled" an alleged group who have been through it. There is no reason to take their word on it any more than there is to believe the word of the homeless guy on a street corner who claims that god is talking to him.
>>18442012
>I'll ignore the point, and just insult you without refuting the argument
You're the one who likes to believe the words of strangers on ridiculous things without evidence. You'll believe some woman talked to some alien collective, but believing that I want to sell you a bridge is too far "out there" for you? Hmm?
>>
>>18442056
Again it resonates with me friend, what works for one doesnt work for all. The sheer number of scientific validations proported by these channelings are vast friend, I highly suggest you look into David Wilcox's work as to discredit anything without engaging in research is the mark of a closed mind. No one wanta to sell you on anything, you are here in this thread engaging in dialogue because somewhere inside you it feels correct, if not why waste your time. Why discredit a bunch of looneys with "cult" like tendencies. The very nature of consciousness is to question and evolve so i understand where you are, I WAS there as well, angry at the Creator, like a spoiled child. I've come full circle and have much work to do but fully believe love is the fuel that propels tge illusion of this and all realities and soul evolution. Anon I love you and truely hope you find a way
Love and light brother.
>>
>>18442077
>Again it resonates with me friend, what works for one doesnt work for all.
No, that's not how it works at all. Either Carla really channeled some alien hivemind, or she did not. There is no in between. Also, I'm not your friend.
>The sheer number of scientific validations proported by these channelings are vast friend
Really, then why can I never seem to find any?
>I highly suggest you look into David Wilcox's work as to discredit anything without engaging in research is the mark of a closed mind.
Of course it is. The thing is, I've already looked into it before, and found nothing but the same excuses and circular reasoning you find in any cult or religion, and not a shred of actual evidence.
>you are here in this thread engaging in dialogue because somewhere inside you it feels correct, if not why waste your time.
Nice false dichotomy you got there. Surely it's not that I'm here because I've already looked into it, found it to be bullshit, and that, despite the fact that I can be a hateful prick that casually curses, might actually care about other people and not want to see them taken in by yet another load of lies and wishy-washy new age woo.
>Why discredit a bunch of looneys with "cult" like tendencies.
Because when people think they understand something and are completely wrong, they stop pursuing real answers and knowledge. They stagnate in their self affirmed "wisdom" and retard their own mental development.
>The very nature of consciousness is to question and evolve
wow, something I can actually agree with. respect +
>...so i understand where you are, I WAS there as well, angry at the Creator, like a spoiled child.
and respect - for your off base assumption and blatant projecting. Why would I be angry with a creator? I kind of enjoy existing, so if the "creator" is actually a conscious being, I'd be thankful. But for all I know, the "creator" may just be nothing more than a simple force of nature like gravity or electromagnetism. cont'd
>>
>>18442111
cont.'d.

But boy oh boy, do other people love to say that they *know* what the creator is. They *know* how things work, what the purpose of life is, what all is out there, etc.

I'd like to know too, but not so badly that I will jump onto whatever fantastic narrative that comes along. Plenty of people claim to know the "truth", yet not a single one has been able to demonstrate or give good reason on why I should believe their "truth", but I've all too often seen people's entire lives ruined and sometimes ENDED because of things like this. Whether it be a preacher, rabbi, guru, shaman, spiritualist, or channeler, they always give the same basic spiel; "this is the truth, and you must believe it on faith". The source of this truth is always questionable and unverifiable.

I'm here because I actually fucking care about my fellow man, and I'm pissed because they are always being led around by the nose by frauds.

If you aren't just another victim of this like I think you are, then please, tell me, WHY do you believe this? Why are you taking the words of strangers as fact? What has it produced that gives it credit, and how is it any different from just taking my word that I have a bridge to sell you? What demonstrable knowledge has been gained from these so called channelings? So far, everyone's "reasoning" comes down to "it makes me feel good". That might seem alright to you, but it's not. That exact line of thinking could be applied in all sorts of ways for all sorts of ideas. Someone could argue that murder is alright because "it makes me feel good".
>>
>>18442111
So hostile lol, here's the deal bud, a wise man knows he knows nothing at all. When I come across blatent disinfo(flat earth) i do not dwell, I press foward in my qwest for truth that resonates, I do not formulate childish rhetoric. You are more than my friend, you are my brother on the same path to truth, may you find what you seek brother.
>>
>>18442136
Yeah, act like you have some sort of moral high ground instead of addressing the actual points. So fucking wise.

>a wise man knows he knows nothing at all
You're the one who thinks they *know* something. You think you *know* the Ra collective is actually a thing and that some woman channeled them.

>When I come across blatent disinfo(flat earth) i do not dwell, I press foward
Leaving people in ignorance for your own gain. How loving and selfless of you.
>in my quest* for truth that resonates
I don't think you know what resonates means. See, you're so neck deep in this that you think an abstract concept can "resonate". Truth doesn't "resonate". Truth just IS, and truth can be verified.
>I do not formulate childish rhetoric
Oh, so asking from a claim to be justified is "childish rhetoric"? Or is it that you can't actually come up with any real logical reason as to why you believe what you do?

>You are more than my friend, you are my brother on the same path to truth,
No, we are not. I'm not your brother, and we are not on the same path. Your "path to truth" seems to be blindly believing the words of frauds because it makes you feel good. My path to truth is through questioning and reasoning.
>may you find what you seek brother.
What I seek is a reasonable answer for why you believe what you do? You certainly seem to be convinced of it. Surely there's a reason beyond a feeling, beyond "it resonates". If you think that your belief is valid, then do a favor to a fellow human. convince me. If it's really the truth, then there should be some way for me to verify it. So answer my question, instead of deflecting and ignoring.
>>
The most glarinf fact is how she kept adding technologicaly contemporary terms like "download" as time went on, when she wasn't using them before since they werent in the vocabulary.
>>
>>18442157
Well if I have to hold your hand and you want "mah proofz" about the channelings, how about the fact the the asteroid belt and i believe jupiters rings were forecasted accurately, and even the exploded planet hypotheses was put into play years before any sudo "scientists" or technology had an inkling. You obviously have not delved into the information or its potentiality. Either way, love and light be with you little brother.
>>
>>18442167
Finally, you have the fucking balls to put some effort in. Now let's actually take a look at it.
The alleged channelings took place between 1981 and 1984
>how about the fact the the asteroid belt and i believe jupiters rings were forecasted accurately
Except the asteroid belt was discovered over a course of time, beginning in the 1700s, and finally confirmed as more bodies were discovered there in the 1800s. Here's some reading on the subject http://www.brighthub.com/science/space/articles/61132.aspx
The rings of Jupiter were first discovered by the Voyager 1 spacecraft when it passed by Jupiter in 1979. Oh, so close.
>exploded planet hypothesis
Heinrich Wilhelm Matthäus Olbers is the one who first put this forth, with the discovery of the asteroid belt, considering it was found because they were looking for a planet to be there. You know, also in the 1800s.

It's easy to "predict" things that are already known. Care to try again? Because it seems you're the one who hasn't bothered to actually try to learn anything.
>>
>>18442195
You fight this information so vehemently, almost as if you are being paid to, very strange, either way I hope you find what you seek little brother, love and light.
>>
One of the most important parts of understanding the Ra material text is understanding the meaning of the word "distortion" as Ra uses it.

A distortion is anything that is removed from Oneness. Existence itself is a distortion. Emotions are distortion. Polarity is distortion. But it is called distortion because it is an alteration of Oneness. Eventually, distortion will be "corrected" and we will return to Oneness. Perhaps forever, perhaps for a limited time, until more distortions are created by the One to allow more existence.

Distortions exist because of the Creator's will to experience Himself. Thus, everything that happens is only due to the Creator's will to make it happen, out of a desire to experience. Thus, polarity, both positive and negative, is part of experience. How boring would it be if the Creator were to only experience positive experiences with positive attitudes.

Thus, in a cosmic scale your polarity does not matter, as you are only a part of the Creator looking to experience Himself in as many ways as possible

Tl;dr: if you are worried about your role in a cosmic scale, chill. There's a lot of things you can do to improve YOUR experience here, but they matter not when All is One.
>>
>>18442216
>You fight this FALSE information so vehemently
Because I detest when people spread lies and try to lead others astray with bullshit.
>almost as if you are being paid to
Oh boy, another tard calling someone a shill for disagreeing with them. What a surprise.
>either way I hope you find what you seek
I seek for people to be able to learn and become wise without charlatans like you interfering and filling their heads with nonsense.
>little brother
I'm not your brother, and I'm most likely much older than you. Even when called out, you keep such a condescending tone. Take your "love and light" and shove it up your ass. Knowledge and wisdom is the way, and you have neither.

All those things you just claimed were predicted through channeling were thoroughly shown to be bullshit by simple google searches. You think yourself so wise, but don't even bother to fact check the shit being fed to you. You're too wrapped up in your own ego to even consider that you might be wrong, that you might have been taken for a fool. Being wrong isn't a failure, it's a step towards success.

You are definitely a grade A dumbass. You don't have to be, though. Wisdom isn't going to be given to you by someone else. Not by a preacher talking about "god's word", not by a channeler talking about what some aliens supposedly said. It's gained by experience, by using your brain. By REALLY questioning everything, even the people who suggest questioning everything themselves.

You probably think that I'm trying to shatter your view of reality. You've probably assumed that I'm a fedora tipping atheist, trying to lord my "superiority" over you with this. You'd be wrong. Reality and it's wonders are a beautiful thing, and no matter how long we study it and try to understand it, we may never have the whole picture. But I believe there are things out there we don't quite understand. I believe there is alien life out there, maybe even intelligent life. cont'd
>>
>>18442306
cont'd. Hell, I even believe some of the core concepts discussed in the Ra Material. But even if some of those concepts are true, doesn't mean that all the rest of it is either. One can tell the truth in one breath, and follow it with a bald faced lie in the next. You said earlier that you've been where I am, but it's actually the opposite. Knowing that there are things, possibly even entities, that we don't understand yet led me to look for answers. Just like you are now, I've bought into the crap that other people have tried to pass off as those answers. Not just once, either, but several times throughout my life. Maybe your ego will get in the way of you listening to what I have to say. Maybe I'm just too fucking crass that you can't listen to the content over my tone. But I'll tell you now, NO ONE can give you the answers you are looking for. You have to find them yourself. I hope this conversation can lead you to reflect on yourself and what you believe, even a little bit, because it's maddening to see people fall for the same tricks of others over and over again. That's all I have to say, now. Peace.
>>
>>18442310
dang dude you are one mean person
>>
>>18442027
Op here.

I've looked for the cause of my tiredness. As far as I can tell, it started when I was 5, and has never stopped. The cause eludes me. Perhaps it belongs to a past life, I do not know, but I've looked very hard.

I do the practices now and then, and while they work, I've found I have an anger inside of me that does not seem possible to sit quietly with. Its weird when your meditation is disrupted by your own emotional state when you're so used to sitting with those emotional states.

Keep in mind I'm not speaking for the oversoul's perspective but the human's. I understand that pain and suffering is valuable gems of learning.
Actually, no, I used to understand that until I questioned its implications.

Regardless of higher/lower concepts, I love all. Why would I design something to suffer for my own gain? That doesn't seem loving, in fact that seems like an excuse to cause harm for joy.
Is human not equal to the higher self? Does the human get to inflict genocide and overwhelming pain and death upon its higher self for sending him into a world to be genocided, raped, tortured, and burned?
Those are valuable to the spirit, but what of human? What's left of the human? The ego identity dies and ceases, the soul identity continues. Burning the self to learn, you torture a human to gain in spirit.

Now I'm no muse or anything, just a fool, but in my mind, spirit should be more mature with a greater wisdom and sense of empathy than to genocide itself to learn. I think all these things are handled like a teaching event, that given a choice the reincarnating souls would rather not be reincarnated into a nice life to be taken, raped, tortured, burned, and murdered. You know? I just don't see a soul walking up to life and going 'lets get the fuck blown out of me when I'm 22 by a nazi government or some european white sailor or by some african machete carrying militia man or get my head cut off while Im still alive by some mexican cartel member'
>>
>>18442027
I feel comparing reincarnating souls ethical views to a human watching a movie is a grossly poor example of what I'm trying to say.

Unless you believe humanity and its being and life are trivial illusions to real actual souls... I find it disturbing the Ra Material has led you to see human life with such shallow depth as to be comparable to a movie and not considered more seriously by the incarnated soul.

>>18442033
The human being is used like a stepping stone for the soul.
That doesn't sound right.

I don't feel it to be true, that humans are essentially just mechanical flesh vessels for souls to experience with regardless of the damage done to the human identity.

This makes me think of The Matrix, because you are unplugged everyone else is inconsequential, death and murder are acceptable actions to someone outside of the consensus reality.
Aka the incarnated soul. But I don't believe souls would go out of their way to do such things to others or their selves.
Also, free will contradicts free will. You come to Earth then decide to leave but can't suicide but can get murdered to leave.
I believe the first distortion is not a general law of 'everyone has free will' but rather that the infinite creators free will is shared among us all, and is what we ennact in our individuated states, hence the confusion that comes with the first distortion. I don't see it as a valid excuse to force a soul to reincarnate as a human over and over to suffer more and more to learn. In the same sense, I do not see free will as an ethical copout for the consequences of what spirit performs on a sentient race of beings regardless of if they would only be there or not because of spirit.

Do gods have the right to torture humanity?
>>
>>18442033
I find that ascension is another common ethical copout. Humanity has no equality to its equivalent spirit counterparts if its purely just a vessel race of flesh suited souls. Its essentially just a drone race of children being blown up, smashed, burned, broken and used for spirits gain of knowledge.

That paints spirit out to be much more negative than originally is let on for a supposedly overwhelming positive manner of evolution.

I find that for all these things, there is one thing missing. Actual equality that is inherent with many as one, one is all.

It is for these reasons I do not follow the Ra Material fully, but I have taken of it what I have found to be more true than the rest. Of these, much of the Ra Material is akin to painting a picture of hell. That we're all in the movie 1408 being tortured by the occupying space around us an event at a time for our 'own good'.

But I get where you're coming from anon. For all I know, my purpose here is to incite change in how humanity is used by spirit to be less offensive to human standards.
>>
>>18442289
I'll take this to deep contemplation.

I think a purely positive experience would be pleasant for eternity, how does one get bored enjoying themselves when they have the power to enjoy anything?
You think creation right now isn't wholly positive or negative, but you think all belongs to one. Well, what's the one? Is it positive or negative?

I think positive and negative are not just distortions of reality, but logical fallacies. They are descriptive labels with no substance to what they describe beyond an illusory distortion caused by an actual distortion.

I'm sorry but I cannot see things in positive or negative. Its not compatible with my mindset. I understand such things exist, but in actuality, what more are they beyond labels against specific types of energies?
>>
>>18442941
Well, that bad stuff happens because we're stripped of our wisdom and left to our own devices. Free will.
>>
>>18443029
So the spirit that can program real life events, choose live's to reincarnate as, and who has an overall plan going on to push evolution of its self can't compensate for its own devices?
>>
>>18443008
You're right. Oneness has no right or wrong. Rather, Oneness is both and neither, at the same time

With our present minds we cannot possibly truly grasp the concept of Oneness. We may understand parts of it, but the whole is too much to grasp with our physical brains.

According to Ra, the entire process of densities and ascension is mostly so we can each grasp the concept of Oneness.

From what I understand from the Ra text, the Creator made us as distortions so that we may become conscious entities outside of Oneness. Then, through the density process, each of us spirit beings gains true understanding of Oneness (no matter how much we humans think we understand, it is in reality /nothing/ compared to True understanding). As we gain understanding of Oneness, we also join the One. By joining the One, we become the Creator.

The Creator is us (at present), but we are not the Creator. Through ascension, we become the Creator. And when we do become the Creator/join the One, it is Glorious. Glorious beyond explanation. By the time this happens, our suffering as humans/physical beings is seen as we now see the "suffering" of that one tertiary character in a movie that appears for 5 on-screen seconds in movies.
>>
>>18443119
Yes this is all well.

Except, as a human, I can't condone being treated by my soul as a momentary screen character akin to your example.

It just allows too much madness to be dealt upon me without just cause.

I equate the density process to natural evolution, not so much actual densities that differ from ours, but rather extensions of ourselves that could or can be said to be found in the future.

Remember how densities gradient into one another? This works across densities too, there's as much 7D in a 3D as there is 1D in 6D and so forth, all is found in all.

These still do not reconcile my failure to accept being a flesh suit and an illusionary personality with no substance or being outside of my spirit that uses me selfishly and indifferently to further itself at my humane expense.
>>
>>18443634
The thing is, you aren't a human. You are a soul. You, as a soul, are currently inhabiting a human body.
>>
>>18443888
Trips of ze truth, check edgar cayce
>>
>>18443888
I understand.

Does my human body not have some say of what my soul puts it through? Does my humanity not have the substance to ask the soul not to destroy it in its pursuit of knowledge?

I understand that the physical body is just the parts of the soul the physical senses can pick up.
I get we are souls, its the first step I took to a unity mindset.

Humans and souls are one, I also get that.
But then we have perspective, the human ego, the soul ego. They are differing parts of the same being, no?
Why is my human ego meant to be removed or discarded for the soul ego?

Why is there a human ego at all capable of introspection to say, 'I am one with all, but I feel ignored and used by the all.'

Does its feelings merit any truth?

Hey anon, thank you for your responses so far. This is very helpful for me. I've been stuck on these issues for two years now... Its nice to begin working on them again.
I'm sorry if I come off standoffish or mean, I'm just frustrated. Much love to you :)
>>
>>18435498

Have you read the part where the guy who investigated it killed himself because he wanted to become with the One?

That shit is fuckin weird.
>>
>>18442004
Seriously, could we really channel some thing via this thread?
>>
>>18442111
>I'm not your friend.
Dude, chill out, why are you reacting like you're being attacked?
>>
>>18442157
>If it's really the truth, then there should be some way for me to verify it.
Hm, why should it?
>>
>>18444048
If you mean at the end when Don committed suicide while police were gassing his home trying to arrest him.

Then yes. Some people speculate that his death was the necessary component needed to seal any black negative magical workings he had aided in.

Then there was Carla who pretty much lived in guilt of it until her death about 30 years later.

All that's left is Jim, the 'scribe' who got the longest stick of the three. All he had to do was follow along, record, and bang Carla besides the business functions they were taking on.

Reality is weird, anon.

>>18444291
No.

But maybe one day I'll have a group together to attempt rechanneling Ra, assuming they're real, to try and validate these things personally for myself.

>>18444301
This is a touchy subject for some people. I'm honestly surprised this thread wasn't wrecked by trolls and shills.
>>
>>18442941
>>18442972
>>18442990

I have a question for you: are you smoking weed or consuming some mind-altering substances?
>>
>>18444023
You say "my soul" but it is not your soul. It is you.

Your human body does not have a say. According to the Ra text, you as a soul inbetween incarnations have access to the collective unconscious. With this, you (or the collective unconscious itself) decide the type of experiences you will have.

But when you decide this, you aren't some other weird being completely alien to your human self, you are still you. The very you reading this post right now, only you have access to so much more intelligence and knowledge of things you cannot possibly grasp while human. Thus, with this knowledge, you are able to truly choose the best path for your next human life, so that you may continue to learn. (not so that your soul may continue to learn, so that YOU continue to learn)

Your human ego is not meant to be removed. Your human ego is based on your experiences here, accounting for the amnesia you get when you incarnate. This amnesia is necessary in the third dimension because otherwise you would quickly stagnate in learning. When you die, you keep your human ego, but it is mostly transformed because then all your memories of this life join the memories of all past lives and of all other experiences of the soul. What you refer to as a "human ego" is really only your amnesiac soul. When the amnesia is removed, it becomes what you refer to as the "soul ego", but the "human ego" is not removed, it is "added" to the "soul ego"

Your human ego is capable of introspection because it is your amnesiac soul. You say "I feel ignored and used by the all" because you as a human don't have the experience, knowledge, and intelligence to think otherwise.

(part 1/2)
>>
>>18444023
>>18445870
(Part 2/2)
This is when the phrase "God works in mysterious ways" comes in, and what the Book of Job is about. Except instead of Yahweh (a wrathful, vengeful god as according to the Old Testament) being the one you should "just trust", you should "just trust" the All based on your understanding that there are A LOT of things that are infinitely more intelligent, wise, and knowledgeable than your human form (including your "soul ego", the collective unconscious, the other entities looking over us, and of course, the Creator)

Your feelings as an incarnate human are how your soul (you) grows. If you were happy all the time, with all problems resolved, how would you grow? You would be like a spoiled child, never learning anything valuable.

And no problem. I also love to make arguments in a "standoffish" way even if I don't mean what I say. Imo this is the best way to learn about something: when the other person has to defend his beliefs. Not only that but explaining things to others is also a great way to give words to clustered thoughts.
>>
>>18441856
keep on keepin on, i levied my opinion and you levied yours.

however, ill take the thoughts and proclivities of the father of physics and calculus, over that of some random schmo on an anime message board any day.

logically phallusize that in your ass
>>
>>18441856
you clearly have no grasp of what esoteric knowledge really means.

it is well known that thoth/hermes wrote the tablet in a way that would not be intelligible to those who didnt already understand what was being written, hence the word esoteric.

you really dont have an ounce of originality, creativity, or critical thinking in your entire being, eh?
>>
>>18441928
>cites wikipedia

sure, kid
>>
>>18441976
you clearly do not belong in /x/, gtfo normalfag
>>
>>18442004
drink five gallons of bleach, you and the rest of us will feel much better
>>
>>18442157
>sexually frustrated autistic pillowbiter detected
>>
>>18442306
found the guy who gets his ass beat on the playground daily
>>
>>18445999
oooh damn! czech those trips of truth!
>>
>>18435498
Hello One
>>
>>18445016
Just weed. Only tried mushrooms once, alone, a full bag at once.

Was a lonely trip... I had delusions of being a god all alone making things up to stave off the insanity of pure isolation.

I smoke weed now, mostly to help me chill out and fall asleep/wake up. Nothing else, I don't even smoke cigarettes, not once ever.

>>18445875
I understand these things all too well.

I'll try this.

Say a consciousness partakes a duty, something as simple as they will reincarnate for 64 years.
That consciousness at year 0 of their incarnation.becomes amnesiac and will never regain those memories back until death 64 years later.
At 22 that consciousness awakens spiritually and becomes aware of greater things including their duty to be reincarnated.
However, they do not remember being this other being, there is no proof or reason intellectually or emotionally to this 22 year old amnesiac consciousness to continue the current duty as they hqve chosen to do something else instead.

Why is there amnesiac free will ignored for the choices they made before they were amnesiac?

Are they truly the same being or is that now merely a potentiated instance awaiting to remanifest in that person's death?

Think of it like this. Does the amnesiac have the same say as they did before they were amnesiac? Why/why not?

The Ra Marerial states the yellow ray body has awareness and is able to exist on its own without a consciousness inhabiting it. This phenomenon extends from physical to nonphysical in the form of the ghost phenomenon which Ra says is just a yellow ray body that has chosen to subsist despite the death of its physical body.

This means the human ego does have potential for independence in a literal prolonged separated state of being. Who's misery retains its presence in death.

This is a human in energy configuration. Suffering. Without the soul present.

Are we making actual humans and using them inappropriately regards their own desires of how to be handled?
>>
>>18446196
>I smoke weed now, mostly to help me chill out and fall asleep/wake up

Well, no wonder. I would suggest giving it up. I shan't lecture you on its general unhealthiness, but as is, there is no way for us to reach an understanding. Your mind is all over the place and I can't read you at all.

60 days on the dry before you attempt to meditate again. Or keep at it. Free will and all that. I perceive that the call for communion has ended, so I will take my leave from this thread.
>>
>>18446254
Its funny you say that. I don't meditate while high, strictly a sober activity.

I find it disconcerting you think my perceived issues stem from my smoking a plant causing imprecise thought.

I feel I spole my point rather precisely with
>Are we making actual humans and using them inappropriately regards their own desires of how to be handled?

I explained why I think this via
>The Ra Marerial states the yellow ray body has awareness and is able to exist on its own without a consciousness inhabiting it. This phenomenon extends from physical to nonphysical in the form of the ghost phenomenon which Ra says is just a yellow ray body that has chosen to subsist despite the death of its physical body.

Then as I saw, and see it now too, the moment I connect logically through the Ra system the points that derive why and how I perceive my issue of souls inappropriately using self created entities (i.e. humans) for their own gain, people stop conversating with me.

My calling still stands. I want people to explain why they do not see this, but all explanations I've ever heard I've already considered. I've spent over 200+ hours of deep contemplation and meditation over the past two years studying the Ra Material.
I apparently see and understand it in a very unique, maybe unwise way, but as I see it. Souls aren't 'All' Love and Light, and of this, I see an odd lack of ethics regards the physical constructs made and used (not just in the Ra material, but also the works of Michael Newton, several NDE's, some books regards hypnotherapy and near death or out of body experiences.)
I am genuinely concerned that I am living in an existence where the truth is not that of Love, bit merely Indifference.

I see that in the Ra Material more than anything else.
I see it all around me, even when I saw love everywhere too as described would happen in the Ra Material if I followed the activities.

But fine... You go too. I'll do better stating my issues the next time
>>
File: there's a name.png (32KB, 683x472px) Image search: [Google]
there's a name.png
32KB, 683x472px
>>18441856
>Nice appeal to authority fallacy you got there.
>>
>>18436141
i would be down to be part of this group
>>
File: tarot22.jpg (66KB, 300x516px) Image search: [Google]
tarot22.jpg
66KB, 300x516px
>>18447212
Problem is I don't know how they originally did their rituals or meditations. Do you?
>Pic related, I am just another fool.
>>
>>18446787

I mean no offense, but I've spoken to a number of people who smoke weed before and it always goes down the same way. They experience things very strongly emotionally, are generally loving in thought, and have great insight into the spiritual. But at the same time they are confused, unstable, anxious, and quick to misunderstand.

I don't simply stare at the written lines. I try to understand the mentality and circumstances of the other person to give them the answers that best benefit their evolution. If I can't get a grasp of that and there's a risk the message will be distorted, it's better to stop. Otherwise it will no longer be service to anyone but damaging to both parties. Therefore don't take this as "being abandoned", but as necessary respite.

What you have has gone from an earnest desire for assistance into a "challenge" and the results are of negative polarity.
>>
>>18448347
Never stop even in the face of doom.

Life it's not worth living the other way.
>>
>>18448352

That is an admirable mentality, but doom is essentially what we deal with. I strayed enough yesterday to earn myself a visit from the Orion drones. And waking up to a psychic attack at 4am is not something I personally want to experience any more than is necessary, thank you.
>>
>>18437969
Polarity is your job here on this 3D plain - your job is to transmute darkness into light by understanding they are one coin. Turn over the darkness and let into the light.
>>
>>18441679
Heaven is here on earth in you
>>
>>18448347
Sigh. I don't even know how to respond to this other than another person writes me off because 'negative polarity bias'.

Very 'loving'.

>>18448368
Good to see others are still experiencing attacks because of this material. Wait, did I say good?
Listen anon, I was where you are once. There is no Orion Empire stalking you, I promise. Just be yourself, misfortune will find you regardless.

>>18448401
I am trying to do this on an integral plane of reality. The one where this all manifests from, least that's what I like to believe. You see, I think this Earth dealio has gone on for a good long time, and looking at the history provided by not just the Ra Material, but our own history, its been a rather damaging experience to the region and to many souls who visit.
The cause of this I find is the pure freedom to pretty much create societies tied around violent aggressive traits of conquest and conquering. While this is all fine and well, the nature of the reality sickens me somewhat deeply... I wish to find alternatives to suggest come the next time I die, so that hopefully others will gain more with less suffering.

I find it painful that my desire to reduce suffering on Earth leads others to call me a negative polarity being. It is literally like being in my own personal hell...

Which is fine and all considering the Ra Material pretty much describes reality as pretty much a purgatory hell without saying explicitly so.
>>
>>18448404
Heaven AND Hell are here on Earth, in all of us.
Love and Indifference is in the space all around us.

Or plenum if you will.

Be wary, paradise comes at a price.
>>
>>18448419

Wew lad. Great job, really, I am in awe.
This has been a lesson.
>>
>>18448439
That monsters like me exist in your small world?
>>
>>18448609
Oh look elsewhere if you want more flattery. But do tell, were you using some pothead for proxy or was that part of the plot too?
>>
well, as far as I understand, The Law of One is absolutely legit info. If the channeling is true, I don't know. But the info is legit.
>>
>>18448927
Somethings, however, make me wonder. The supposed entity declares that a "square" for them is something much more of a... hyper-spatial nature. As if it were some 4th dimensional figure or something. Maybe they were just some occultists who wanted to give the info off to other people. Maybe they were somehow contacted by some sort of alien intelligence. The info is true, however.

Another one that vexes me is that Bashar guy. The info he gives is, at least a great deal of it, as legit as it gets. That thing about shifting dimensions I can't ascertain for sure, so this I leave out of the equation.

These patterns bug me. The info is legit, but the messenger is confusing
>>
>>18445978
Isaac Netwon was also known for being religious to an insane extent. Just because he was intensely intelligent in some areas does not make him infallible or make his eccentricities fact.
>>
>>18446196

>I smoke weed now, mostly to help me chill out and fall asleep/wake up.

thanks for mentioning this cause now i can divide evereything you say by a 100

>I find it disconcerting you think my perceived issues stem from my smoking a plant causing imprecise thought.

Yeah that's exactly where they stem from though, cause that's what weed, a psychoactive depressant, does.

You can strain any sort of nonchalant and contemplative reply, but i'm just telling you like it is

>I've found I have an anger inside of me that does not seem possible to sit quietly with.

bceause you have smoked your way into neurosis, again, that's what weed fucking does to everybody after prolonged habitual use.
>>
>>18448995
>Neurosis
>Neurosis was a term for a class of functional mental disorders involving distress but neither delusions nor hallucinations. The term is no longer used by the professional psychiatric community in the United States, having been eliminated from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders in 1980 with the publication of DSM III.

I don't think you have a clear head regards the use of cannabis, a joint a day will fuck me all up huh? Does it work that way with a bottle? A cigarette? A wank?

Everything habitually done 'changes' you, that doesn't mean its instantly the cause. I've quit weed for 8 months when I wasn't working, didn't change the fact I still could see reality as described in the Ra material the same way.
Weed doesn't warp your mind, it just opens it, its yourself walking through that open door that causes the potential of warping the mind.

Divide 0 by 100 anon, you get infinity.

I don't need to strain. I've met people with bias against weed. I don't know what your deal is but I'm glad to see you are just as biased as I in areas.

I've never touched anything else besides shrooms that one time, I think you should consider what I've said regarding us using humans inappropriately by human standards. Its not born of a weed delusion, its born of a meditative contemplation. It deserves more than to be written off by a smoked plant.

>>18448934
The square phenomena is a metaphor to the alchemical powers to be found in the cubic structure. We have the 2D representation as a square, triangle, and circle circumscribed together. Imagine what it'd be like in a 3D setting then try to imagine that in 4D, it gets intense.

As for realityline shifting, I don't follow bashar, the ra stuff was enough for me, nothing else rings as close to true info for me. I can see it in a sense of the frequency we emit places us in our placement every singular continuous moment. But to the extent of changing consensus reality, I think not.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.