[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend needs help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3754.jpg (210KB, 720x1194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3754.jpg
210KB, 720x1194px
my friend texted me and sent me this. idk if she's messing w me or not. does anyone know what this means? please respond bc she doesn't feel safe and is really scared.
>>
>it's an "I found something odd on my phone/computer" thread
>>
File: IMG_3755.png (298KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3755.png
298KB, 750x1334px
here's a better pic
>>
>>18435479
She probably ran into a drunk or a drug addict acting stupid to impress his friends. Nothing is ending tonight.
>>
>>18435482
no no u don't get it she wrote that, she just wants to know what what she saw means
>>
>>18435482
noo u don't get it she wrote that, she just wants to know what what she saw means.
>>
>>18435491
i doubt it, she lives in a really nice area
>>
>>18435501
It means nothing. The world is not ending tonight. And I highly doubt it is ending any time soon. Your friend either hallucinated or a kid playing a trick did it. I don't care how nice of an area she lives in, rich kids play stupid pranks too. Or, I suppose, she could have encountered a demon. If it was a message from God, it would be from an angel, or some other angelic being, not some freaky guy in chains. Tell you friend to take two aspirin, go to bed, and call you in the morning. And if she has another hallucination, she should see a doctor because it might be something medical.
>>
>>18435479

By the way you and your "friend" spell I have a sneaking suspicion your both underage. and no, nothing is ending.
>>
>>18435479
It's far too late, your friend has encountered a form of baba legba. He only comes to collect the souls that he considers in debt to him.
>>
>>18435479
it means that your friend is acting out in order to obtain attention and concern.
>>
>>18435479
>chocolate world
>Hershey Park
>Hershey PA
>5 minutes from my house

You don't have to worry, jack shit is going to happen. Probably just a glitch.
>>
>>18436964
wait, why the hell was your friend even at Chocolate World this time of year and in this weather? It's fucking freezing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.