[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experiencing the emotions of spirits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Has anyone here had the experience of an emotional response that ended up clearly not being your own? For example, one time I was smoking artificial weed for the second time ever about 20 minutes after smoking it for the first time and "I" had a horrible panic attack where "I" felt like "I'd" just kicked out of a plane into a endless burning atmosphere. I was aware of the immense, immeasurable mental agony "I" was experiencing. I was like okay, I better just go to sleep. This is the most horrible thing that "I" ever felt. Here's the weird thing though. As soon as my head hit the pillow, the feeling started to subside. I could still sense "something" was still in terrible agony but I could not tell that whatever it was wasn't me. The feeling and the awareness slipped away from me gradually and I don't have any mental scars from it at all. Almost instantly I thought to myself "That's not me. He took a run at God's crown and found out he is the highest." Personally I think I witnessed lucifer's descent from heaven or something like it.

Does anyone else have a similar experience?
>>
>>18435406
>I was smoking artificial weed
fuck off
>>
>>18435419
Please no bully. I don't care about how you feel about my life choices. I just want to know if anyone else experienced it.
>>
>>18435425
nigger you had a panic attack high off some fucking chemical shut the fuck up. in b418 year old senior
>>
>>18435406
That's pretty common with artificial weed..... and experiencing someone else's emotion is called empathy, also common amongst those that aren't autistic.
>>
>>18435406
All I can say about that is this: keep surfing that wavelength. Maybe you're onto something.
>>
>>18435448
you mean keep smoking synthetic weed lol
>>
>>18435406
When my brain was all scrambled each part used to do whatever it was pretty weird but then i took some medicines and everything died literally
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.