[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

satanism general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 18

File: 60355721.jpg (90KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
60355721.jpg
90KB, 500x333px
the current state of the church of satan (laveyan satanism) pisses me off

you pay 200 $ to join and practically get nothing

I mean at least they could give you all the works of anton la vey , a shirt , something....

the satanic temple is much more effective for moving forward into a satanic age.

the church of satan closed its grottoes because too many people wanted to become priests and move up... well no fucking kidding satanists want achievement and positions of power. is peter gilmore (head of cos) fucking retarded? I hope he dies and Laveys son xerxes takes over.

satanism general
>>
>>18435347
>ITT: OP advocates for Satanism by posting a picture of the Pope photoshopped to look like Baron Samedi in stead of Satan.
>>
>>18435347

Isn't it true that whether god is real or not, the best course of action is to oppose its directions and followers?
>>
>>18435359

yes
>>
>>18435347

>muh satanism is not being represented correctly
>muh satanism
>being this large of a faggot

Go sacrifice you genital and chode to Crowley, ya ridiculous rimjob.
>>
>>18435357

its not the pope its the lead singer of Ghost
>>
>>18435363

at least you know the antichrist

we are winning the signs are all around

least we can do is build temples of glorious indulgence
>>
>>18435357
>being this fucking new
>>
File: kerblargh.jpg (514KB, 699x930px) Image search: [Google]
kerblargh.jpg
514KB, 699x930px
>>18435347
>the satanic temple is much more effective for moving forward into a satanic age
No, they are a bunch of SJW cucks that want religious tolerance and use Satanism as a vehicle. Just look at the people who attended the Baphomet unveiling and the users of tumblr and tell me they look different.
Instead they should be trying to make the world less religious by performing public acts of Satanic blasphemy at churches and mosques to make the public at large realize one man's blessing is another's blasphemy thus demanding enforced secularism in the public.

Also, something to consider - Anton closed the grottos because he didn't want Satanism becoming a hugbox echochamber for edgelords, which is exactly what the Satanic Temple is.
>>
>>18435368

>not following lavey means youre not satanic

this is what cos actually believes
>>
>>18435347
>Fell for the Church of Satan is Satanism meme.

Stop being an edgelord and commit to real theistic satanism, not Levey ego worship. Leveyinism is poser Satanism.
>>
>>18435366

>we are winning
>we
>implying it's a contest
>implying you are a part of anything

I sure hope I never need arbitrary edgy bullshit like satanism to create a sense of self identity. I hope that I can be my own person without taking on the ideologies and beliefs of a group that doesn't know/care I exist.

You are a joke. And a faggot. And 12.
>>
>>18435371
Is that what you took away from that?
Not OP is a fag and the Satanic Temple is for cucks?
Really?

You do know there are literally dozens of Satanic organizations, right?
>>
>>18435377

thats it slave get angry
>>
>>18435368
>>18435371
what a delightful irony that those who proclaim themselves disciples of Satan get their panties in a bunch about orthodoxy matters

Orthodoxy is a lie of the yahweites and other assorted holy men
>>
>>18435381

still its true. calling a more effective vehicle for satanism cuck is just shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
>>18435384
>Orthodoxy
What the literal fuck are you talking about?
I'm bitching that people who should be all about pissing off the Abrahamic faiths instead want us to accept Muslims.
>>
>>18435347
Do you get a membership card
>>
>>18435385
The guy who can't punctuate properly thinks the Satanic Temple is effective - surprise, surprise.
>>
>>18435382

>if I detect any displeasure I will pretend to have an upper hand by claiming anger
>being this upset

Winner winner cock dinner for you.
>>
>>18435392
I hope so, I'd pay 200$ for the opportunity to honestly say I'm a card-carrying Satanist.
>>
>>18435389
>I'm bitching that people who should be all about pissing off the Abrahamic faiths instead want us to accept Muslims.

And you are right to bitch about it

satanic muslims should be OK though

the abrahamic faiths all fail to grasp the actual message of the scriptures
>>
>>18435395

The satanic bible was the only success the cos ever had. Lavey himself said so. go have a satanic tea party or watch a satanic mass on youtube. meanwhile satan will prepare lambs for real satanists.
>>
satanic apologists are the worst.

I worship satan and want to burn churches.
>>
>>18435411
>implying a satanic tea party would not be absolutely splendid and delightful
>>
>>18435416

you're a christian.
>>
peter gilmore (laveyan) thinks satanists will never be a majority.

nice leader derps.
>>
>>18435415

Pretty much every satanist ever but hey, you're really special.
>>
>>18435409
>satanic muslims
An oxymoron.
Stated by a moron.

>>18435411
Why do you keep bringing up the Church of Satan when I'm talking about the Satanic Temple?
You don't even have an argument, and I think that you're just angry I pissed on your boycrush.
That's very weak of you, very un-Satanic.
>>
>>18435422
you just hate fun
>>
>>18435411

I cringed. What an embarrassment.
>>
>>18435430

tell me about the satanic temple then.

I demand effective leadership. but then you don't need leadership you need a bullet in your brain.
>>
>>18435434

suck tranny cock do something (((forbidden)))
>>
>>18435430
I think the implication of the term "Satanic Muslim" is that they worship the Muslim interpretation of Satan (i.e. Iblis). Perhaps a better term would be "Shaitanists" or "Iblists".
>>
>>18435435
>tell me about the satanic temple then
I already did.

>I demand effective leadership
See, saying things like this make me wonder why you're even into Satanism.
You obviously want to be just another follower and rise up through a hierarchy but you're too edgy to be a Christian.
If you're not willing to put yourself forward first and foremost as chief deity of your universe you should probably find a path other than Satanism.
>>
>>18435434

suck tranny cock do something (((forbidden)))

lavey was a jew who reported satanists to the police

fuck off hamas and hezbollah are more effectively satanic than cos.
>>
>>18435450

>having standards not satanic

why don't you stop complaining and offer suggestions???
>>
how can you approve of the cos when they do practically nothing?
>>
File: 1481408254397.png (753KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
1481408254397.png
753KB, 1008x672px
if you sit around having tea parties discussing philosophical (lavean) satanism you are setting yourself up for some sort of christian crusade against you

what we should be doing is infiltrating the CIA and starting terror camps and destroying all abrahamic religions but no

if this trend continues satanists will be banned and imprisoned or killed by christians

agree or die
>>
>>18435455
This is very much about having standards. Being Satanic means you want to be the most godlike version of you possible after all.
That said the fact you actually want to be lead means you have shitty standards. If you want to learn and to improve then that's one thing, but if you want to fall right back into line with the same kind of organized religious thinking we've been trying to avoid then you've pretty much missed the point and are probably one of those vapid edgy hangers on like those that populate the Satanic Temple. Rechristening the Christian system with the name of Satan doesn't make you Satanic, just part of the same kind of filth we've been trying to rid the world of.

Want a suggestion?
Stop being a little puss.
>>
>>18435499

fact: organizations have leaders

another fact: most organizations are composed of follwers

I never said I would reject becoming leader of the cos.
>>
>>18435481
But if you let them stop you from enjoying those lovely tea parties, then YHVH has won.
>>
>>18435504
Fact: People who want to join organizations are not Satanic
>>
I would assassinate all cos leadership except for laveys family.

I would lead the cos and take over the american military.

also encourage crime and not report any criminals (unlike cos reporting criminal activity)

hey its a start
>>
>>18435513

people who are retarded would agree or make statements like that. but hey we can all sing koobaya and ride the cos titanic into the atlantic.
>>
barnes and noble is more satanic than cos

>bookstores make money off cos literature

>they make more money than cos

prove me wrong
>>
>>18435521
>calls other retarded
>can't spell kumbaya
This kid is adorable.
>>
>>18435525

like I give a fuck
>>
>>18435527
I want you to take a moment and reflect on why no one online or in your life will ever take you seriously.
>>
>>18435531

If i have satan taking me seriously all self righteous religious people call all fucking kill themselves.
>>
>>18435531
>>18435533
OOH! OOH! I KNOW WHY NO ONE TAKES ANON SERIOUSLY! PICK ME!

Is it because his statements are completely fucking incoherent?
>>
>>18435539

calling battle plans for satanic holocaust incoherent is incoherent. thank you for playing go back to being a satanist on elder scrolls. or I'll find you.
>>
>>18435347
>you pay 200 $ to join and practically get nothing
>satanism

heh.
>>
File: Smug_191c79_5762907.jpg (20KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_191c79_5762907.jpg
20KB, 379x364px
>>18435546
Pfft.
Yeah, okie-dokie. Why don't you go ahead and tell me about how many confirmed kills you have? Otherwise, how will I know how scared to be?
>>
File: 1481409218161.jpg (26KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1481409218161.jpg
26KB, 500x208px
Iron hot dildos of rage!!!!
>>
>>18435553

standard rule is to never ask a killer how many hes killed. kinda OCD rule.
>>
I'm so satanic im a nazi muslim who wants to kill and eat all satanists
>>
today I learned: i should charge people 200$ for speaking to me
>>
>>18435430
pfffft

lol
>>
>>18435557
So let's say you do somehow manage to find and kill me.

Conglaturation! You have successfully hacked an IP address in order to go halfway across the continent and kill some guy that made fun of you on 4chan. Now no one will ever be mean to you online ever again and you can spew your uncapitalized, edgelord literal nonsense as much as you like without anyone calling you out on it.
>>
>>18435569

>fell for the bait

muhahaha
>>
>>18435567

thats true satanism!

bow down for we are the highest embodiment of human life!
>>
File: WQvxd0H.png (250KB, 622x348px) Image search: [Google]
WQvxd0H.png
250KB, 622x348px
>>18435571
I fuckin' wuv you, Anon.
>>
>>18435555
That's such a waste of quads it's almost criminal.
>>
File: 1468291179750.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468291179750.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>18435357
>>
>>18435580
Brilliant
>>
>>18435347
>paying 200$ to be apart of the edgelord club
Loving every laugh
>>
>>18435357
i keked
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 297x170px
>>18435618
I know, right? Those Starbucks holiday cups are obviously made of gay semen. The chemtrails spell out "praise Darwin". All the white babies are being sacrificed on altars made of science textbooks and gay pride flags to the Aztec god of weed. Someboy save the chlidren!!!!1!
>>
>>18435626

hehe
>>
>>18435504
>>18435513
The Church of Satan openly claims to support Satanists who are not official members. It's clear that you're allowed to do as you please as a Satanist, even if that means rejecting the organization itself. Food for thought.
>>
File: 1481318115465.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1481318115465.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Anyone want to start a Temple in or near Baltimore MD?
>>
>>18435368
> they should be trying to make the world less religious by performing public acts of Satanic blasphemy at churches and mosques

Or they could be much more efficient and attack these institutions at a governmental level, which actually reduces religion instead of pissing off one congregation and accomplishign nothing.

>>18435389
They dont want to ACCEPT muslims, they want to eradicate religions power to manipulate, they do this by trolling a message of "religious tolerance means tolerating our satanic ideals, so if you get to tell people what to do, so do we." Its a gambit, not a fucking campfire song about accepting each others differences.

>>18435428
He's right, at least I fucking hope he's right.

>>18435567
If you can get away with it, you probably should.

>>18435618
Let's examine your statement:
Most satanists are:
Pro-gun, and defend the 2nd amendment because its vital to the protection of body family and community.
Believe, literally religiously, in the sovereignty of self, they are opposed to all forms of manipulative brainwashing. Moreover they are highly opposed to the concepts of rape as this violates sovereignty of body, and would support your daughters naturally granted right to kill anyone trying to do so.
Also Satanists hate the muslims and jews as much as you do, they just hate you too.
>>
>>18435409
>the abrahamic faiths all fail to grasp the actual message of the scriptures
and these are?
please explain
>>
>>18435514
until you yourself or someone you love is a victim-
Satanism isnt about total anarchy-"satan" remembers the light because he was there when the light bearer was betrayed-his host remembers also-without the cosmic pull of darkness and light good and evil etc etc, there would be no pursuit. you need one for the other to exist.A. Croweley said do what thou wilt as the whole of the law...he traveled the world climbed mountains and did some wicked self endulgent shit. what if on a steamship to britain or egypt someone took his words and used his mantra towards him? would he lie in a pool of blood and praise his attacker for doing whatever he felt like? i doubt it. he would be perplexed...
how could someone want total chaos? there will always be both order and chaos.without these, there is nothing.
satanism is a selfish lie.
you should be bathing in the light of the manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer.
He and he alone loves us. so much that he still suffers to this day for it.
>>
I hope all of you realize that Satan was just an angry pissbaby that wah-wah'd to God and threw a temper tantrum until he he was allowed to have free will as we do.

Right? Riiight?
>>
>>18436021
oh look someone else who cherry picked book of the law without reading it and has no idea what "do as thou wilt" means.

Id explain but frankly, it wouldn't matter, which you would understand if you'd read it. Go read the fucking book before you descend from your golden throne and deign to enlighten us poor sinners with your opinion.

We've read your bible, do the rest of us the same courtesy and endeavor to not be willfully ignorant would you?
>>
>>18436061
learn to comprehend what you read-everything i said flew right over your head-if you want to bed an edgy vape king satanist so bad, maybe you should read the bible and know either your "enemy" or what it is that has your tampon all dried up-pay attention fuktard-it was an analogy-like your dreams to maybe have a goth chik touch your weiner cause youre so dark and brooding-
stupid fuking misguided kids man-
do yourself and everyone a favor-
learn that satan and Lucifer are two totally seperate entities and choose the Light. because in darkness you will play in darkness forever you will stay son
>>
>>18436082
first I never claimed to be a satanist, I am attempting to convince you to read a fucking book.

Secondly, I suppose it would be pedantic to point out that you spelled fucktard wrong and seem incapable of using punctuation. However I will, because I feel it is evidence of your lack of concern for your own opinion.

Satan and Lucifer are clearly seperate entities both mythologically and literarily.

However absolutely none of that has anything to do with your ignorance to thelemic doctrine or the meaning of "do as thou wilt" do you even know the rest of the statement? Or did you just stop there and force it into your own world view to feel justified in an unexamined belief?
>>
>ITT: edgelord general
>>
>>18435347
LaVey was flat out against membership fees in the CoS.
In fact he wasn't really into 'Joiners' either.
Just get a copy of the Satanic Bible and ignore the bullshit anon.
>>
>>18435375
Until LaVey there WAS no 'real theistic Satanism'.
>>
>>18435397
LaVey would have laughed you out of the room.
After taking your $200 as 'idiot tax'.
>>
File: euronymous KVLT.jpg (113KB, 702x550px) Image search: [Google]
euronymous KVLT.jpg
113KB, 702x550px
>>18435347
>paying to be a satanist
you might as well be a fucking jew
>>
File: 1471838233682.jpg (98KB, 536x592px) Image search: [Google]
1471838233682.jpg
98KB, 536x592px
>>18436255
>LaVey is theistic satanism
>>
>>18435347
>pay 200 to those Tos cucks.
Fuck that mate. Talked to a few Tos cunts. Not great to be fair. Extremely SJW.
>>
>>18435357
fpbp
>>
>>18436255
Oh plz go read his bible again, he makes it VERY clear what it is and is NOT. If you skip the verses ending part it shouldn't taken more then two hours to read it all.
>The cringe who stole Satan's name
>>
Isn't satanism for 16 year olds and forgotten 90's celebrities?
>>
>>18436082
>if you want to bed an edgy vape king satanist so bad
moar
>>
>>18435347
The Satanic Bible is for people too lazy to read Atlas Shrugged. If you join a group related to it, you didn't get it.
Buddhism and The Dalai Lama are more in touch with Satan(ism) {unless 'worship' must be a thing before you call it an ism, but hey, it's called Buddhism :^) }.

>Also Ghost B.C. (for USA) has nothing todo with Lavey, they are actually on to something
>>
>>18435989
Mainly that YHWH is a manipulative, colossal jerk that only gives a fuck about those who bend over to him, and intent from the beginning in making humanity as miserable as possible.
>>
>>18437104
Atlas shrugged is about business not religion and Buddhism is based on denial of animal urges
>>
>>18435368
You are the cuck ya fuckboi
>>
Satan does not exist
>>
File: pQF9z.jpg (37KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
pQF9z.jpg
37KB, 600x380px
>>18436102
the crowley thing was used to show an example to someone who clearly wants total anarchy. to show them that they may want it until it affects them directly in a negative way. Satanism, to me, is just blind anarchy. i dont judge and i had forgotten that its impossible to try to impose new or different ideas on a "satanist". constructive dialogue and respect are two things that anarchists oppose. so this whole discussion is pointless. satanism is about thy self and thy self only.
i didnt know my 6th grade grammar teacher was lurking here and I was being graded.
instead of shitting on others and pointing out things like lack of commas and such, maybe suggest things and be helpful. because although you say youre not a satanist, your self righteous and smug attitude kinda says otherwise.

enjoy your day
>>
File: My-religion-is-just-Ayn.jpg (35KB, 389x495px) Image search: [Google]
My-religion-is-just-Ayn.jpg
35KB, 389x495px
>>18437680
No that's not really the underlying message, though it's not really underlying if you read it. The satanic bible only dresses it up with rituals and ceremonies. {this hole dressing up thing is prtty well explained in the satanic bible}.
Cringe fest of explaining that there is a difference and that the difference is the dressing up, but in more words:
http://www.churchofsatan.com/satanism-and-objectivism.php

And where did you get your Buddhism information? "Inspirational" tumbler quotes, Wikipedia, bible class?
>>/his/2097254 3rd post for location
>>
>>18435347
they're satanist fucktard. of course they're gonna fuck you over.
>>
File: tumblrwheelofshibbyshabbyshit.jpg (76KB, 650x330px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrwheelofshibbyshabbyshit.jpg
76KB, 650x330px
>>18438776
>>>/his/2097254
>>
File: backtoschool-12.jpg (14KB, 320x174px) Image search: [Google]
backtoschool-12.jpg
14KB, 320x174px
>>18438783
dammit
theres a C in fuktard
>>
>>18435382
>thats
Hilarious, o my dark liege
>>
>>18435347
anathema
>>
>>18435347
Check out anti-cosmic satanism.
That's the only legit one.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.