[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else going through an Spiritual awaking here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: V1fdTkU.jpg (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
V1fdTkU.jpg
7KB, 206x245px
Anyone else going through an Spiritual awaking here?
>>
>>18435072
im trying to. I recently started meditating and it really helped with my depression. After that, I started going further and further down the /x/ rabbit hole
>>
File: Gopnik sign of approval.gif (738KB, 422x285px) Image search: [Google]
Gopnik sign of approval.gif
738KB, 422x285px
>>18435077
Remember Anon, don't really fall for /x/.
They are just all crazy people, god made every thing.
He even made the Anti Life equation and the Despair code.

Check mate faggots
>>
>>18435072
Yes
>>
>>18435077
Remember: /x/ can't drive you crazy if you're already crazy.
>>
The kingdom of heaven is within.
>>
>>18435072
It feels like I am, or was, I'm pushing really hard for one at the moment but the feeling is tailing off.
>>
>>18435072
Can't explain it but always had the feeling of high character. Before I turned 25, I really started questioning reality, existence, the dichotomy of good and evil, and my connection to the Creator. Started sun gazing in hopes of achieving enlightenment. I may start meditating but the sun gazing is just way more interesting.

Also bought a book on numerology and it blew my mind when I saw how accurate it was to my life. Went to the last bookstore in LA, found a tarot card "the emperor ". Come to find out my numerology number represents justice or "high character" in the tarot too. Wish I could say it was coincidence but too many obvious events to ignore what's right in front of my face.
>>
>>18435072
Yeah man, tis the season. A new chapter begins here, friend
>>
Why did the pope fly to USA to announce the beginning of age of aquarius?
>>
I feel oddly compelled to go on a long walk in the cold (not so cold that it could make me sick or anything). Does anyone feel any kind of spiritual growth during walks?
>>
File: 1482052887575.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482052887575.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
mushrooms made me able to go on nofap for a long ass period

like before i could never make it past 3 days

might take some more because ive been edging for the past 2 days

i really love that you dont need to keep doing shrooms

like once every 1-4 days is fine

its better then weed for sure because i was fucking addicted to pot but everyone says you can't get addicted but thats bullshit

i would lose my cool after like an hour of not smoking
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>18435072
Kek has actually helped my spiritual awakening progress further
>>
>>18435082
I'm here since 2011 and haven't lost my mind yet.
Just become very sad of how quality of this board turned from bad to beyond any hope of redemption
>>
>>18435082
despair code is for fags i resd it and nothing happened
>>
>>18436967
you will have catharactis soon i guarantee
>>
File: Eye_exercise_2.jpg (9KB, 324x496px) Image search: [Google]
Eye_exercise_2.jpg
9KB, 324x496px
>>18437496
>496
>>
>>18437483
Those feels fellow anon.
>>
File: 1448661564395.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1448661564395.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>18437483
>>
>>18437516
what?
>>
>>18437496
Who let the shill in??
>>
>>18437398

Did this just recently. Something about walking in the dead of a snowy night is really calming.
>>
Nope just a constant cycle of being guilt tripped or played by friends
I really believe I'm. It allowed to be happy by this point in life.
>>
>>18438381
Not allowed*
>>
>>18435072
yeah. its called "learning" and growing the fuck up. Stop trying to apply this notion of enlightenment to everything.
>>
>>18438174
"sum gazing" causes it
>>
it's either that or just demons are convincing me it's that, i still try to pull that off smoothly and within common paradigm. but, like, there's no way any branch of christianity would allow me to, because it basically runs power from sentient, animistic thoughtforms and gives them slightly too much control. that's pretty much a sin even if it doesn't hurt anyone and only makes you really get your life together.
>>
>>18435072
>tfw you finally understand what The Man Who Sold The World was about.

RIP you sexy fucker
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.