[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality decoding thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 18

i just had a dejavue again. lets try to find out the truth of reality. (this reality)

lets begin with the fact that dejavues, mandela effects and synchronicities all tie in to the same story. i think that is what we should begin with.
>>
>>18434588
Nigger niggu nigga bitch
>>
>>18434588

Human memory is imperfect. Ask two people what they remember from a day two years back and there's a chance you'll have them disagreeing.

it's biological, not mystical.
>>
>>18434588
I for one beleive about 50% of the MEs.
OP, you are going to be ridiculed I know. Keep on it. There are some things I am certain have changed, nobody has been able to explain the Rib Cage ME or some of the switch back like Flintstones > Flinstones > Flintstones or Poland Spring > Poland Springs > Poland Spring.
I posted a thread the other day with very little constructive input. If your curious, I've found some residues left over.
>>
>>18434633
i just got a dejavue about the rib cage ME experienced it from your point of view. i get these sometimes.
>>
File: 1481068943176.jpg (57KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
1481068943176.jpg
57KB, 500x474px
>>18434588
The truth of reality is that there is not truth, that it is better to become rather than to be, and there is no universe, no catch all super luminous binding together of all reality except what decays, degenerates, and is already dead.
>>
>>18434676
then how can fate exist?
>>
>>18434588
if people can mysteriously be moved unwillingly from reality A to reality B to reality C with only inconsequential details shifting slightly to let them know anything has happened, how do you expect to find out any truth that will apply to reality for you?
>>
>>18434746
the first truth is that there is an intelligent force responsible for this.
>>
>>18434747
evidence?
>>
>>18434617
>The two are separate things.
>>
>>18434757
murphy's law, my own experiences, etc.

there MUST be an intelligent force behind this that tries to do something with us. but what it wants to do to us and why is the thing we have to find out.
>>
>>18434764
that's pretty flimsy, man. might as well make up anything and say that it MUST be true because assumptions.
>>
>>18434770
sometimes you gotta take risks.

you have to sometimes open your mind to let new information in.
>>
>>18434770
>>18434764

The Intelligent Force is the Universe. It processes itself so it exists. So you are forced in this Universe to follow the Laws of Nature. Also the Laws of God.
>>
>>18434775
if we are to believe this world is a simulation, i was merely supporting the standpoint that something which is intelligent is controlling us. and i have good reason to believe there are intelligent forces at work here. we have to determine how directly they are controlling us.
>>
>>18434772
thats why i asked for evidence. evidence is new information. assumptions based on feels are not.

>>18434775
if this is the answer, it doesn't actually answer anything, considering it's the answer to everything already. nothing changes in our quest for understanding.
>>
>>18434781
in that case, my evidence is my own experience and its not based on feels but on direct experience with the intelligent force that controls this world.
>>
>>18434633
when has Flintstones ever been Flinstones or Poland Spring ever been Poland Springs
>>
flinstones doesn't even make sense.

flintstones makes perfect sense because flint was a common material for stone-age societies to make tools with. what is "flint knapping"
>>
>>18434588
>calling it the mandela effect

Are you people retarded for real?
It's MANDALA.
>>
>>18434831
self-pwned
>>
File: mandelalaughing2.jpg (102KB, 460x615px) Image search: [Google]
mandelalaughing2.jpg
102KB, 460x615px
>>
>>18434781
The end result of an infinite fractal is still itself. You live life with purpose. You die when you lose purpose. So we find purpose. But a TRUE purpose? It isn't real, only as real as we project in infinity. Which is crazy because we aren't awash in everything. Lots of infinite repetition.
>>
File: duga.jpg (127KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
duga.jpg
127KB, 600x334px
Dejavus keep me awake at night.
Doesn't feel like fuzzy memory, it just fucking hits me that i've seen or heard that exact moment.

Considering their frequency it's worrisome for two reasons: they do have a importance, be it a warning or just glimpses from alternate universe yet i have no idea what they mean;
Or it's just an indication of malfunctioning cancer-ridden brain, which, as we sadly discovered in recent years, runs in the family.

Either way i wish i had a clue.
>>
craig sager. he died the other day and I could of sworn he had died a couple years ago, he did not win his first fight with bone cancer or what ever the fuck it was. also i loved the suits he wore
>>
>>18434899
whoa! am i the only one who remembers when it was "could have" and "would have" ??? I keep seeing people type "could of" and "would of"

this shit is getting out of control guys
>>
>>18434878
Btw, the Despair code is how you escape and die. Truly. If you just "die" in the Universe you just wake up again at some point because it's infinite. The Despair code is how you release yourself.
>>
File: pc turns off.jpg (6KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
pc turns off.jpg
6KB, 250x195px
>>18434908
>>
File: MANDELLA EFFECT.png (579KB, 620x907px) Image search: [Google]
MANDELLA EFFECT.png
579KB, 620x907px
>>18434588
>>
>>18434893
Deja Vu is just where one part of your brain processes the signals being sent to it by your sensory organs a few microseconds before another part of your brain so it seems like you've seen what you're looking at before (protip: you have, only it was a few microseconds ago). Come back to reality.
>>
>>18434962
what about where i have dejavues from other people's lives?
>>
>>18434588
I remember some neurologists suggesting - unsure how correct it is IRL - that everytime you recall a memory, you also change it just by the very act of accessing it. So the more you remember something, the more inaccurate it will become.

Ftr, I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, just thought I'd share.
>>
>>18436527
that sounds like pseudohallucination/delusion and could be either relatively harmless, or if it's extremely common/persistent and a source of distress/discomfort, a potential psychosis symptom.

I am not trying to denigrate any spiritual/mystical explanation, it might be BOTH a mental health issue and spiritual shit at the same time, whatever (I mean, idea that mentally ill/psychotic people were more recipient to the spiritual world used to be pretty common in 19th century, and most drugs taken by shamans/new agers do tend to cause or exacerbate psychosis), but just so you know, if you start getting more stuff like that to the point where it would affect your life, it might be good idea to talk to a therapist or a doctor.

Like, I doubt that they'd have much spiritual value outside of making your life shittier.
>>
We Are the Champions - Queen

The sing is missing the famous "...of the World!" At the end of the song. Listen. It makes my skin crawl.
>>
>>18436568
oh, actually the dejavues which i get several per week, help me quite a bit, also in the spiritual sector.
>>
>>18436572
If it ain't harming you, then I guess it doesn't matter. Well, or so it would, except for the brain cancer shit you mentioned, sooo, idk.
Like, just saying, I'd imagine you can probably grow spiritually more when without a fist-sized tumour in your brain cutting your growth (and life) short, so like, take care, ok? Like, if it worries you get tested, I guess?

Idk, choice what to do is yours.
>>
>>18436586
i already had a brain scan, everything is a-ok.
>>
>>18434633
A switch back for me is the location of new zealand, where it was when i was a kid is where it currently is now, where it was before trump won the election was in the wrong place.
>>
>>18434633
You're thinking of the fucking cartilage on the ribs you morons. Some diagrams show it and some don't.
>>
>>18434633
Me too, dude.

As a kid, I watched Batman of the Future and then one day, it were called Batman Beyond.

Spoopy.
>>
I had deja-vu maybe 45 minutes ago.
>>
>>18434588
For those seeking a genuine answer:

Right now, you have been told that you exist within a single three dimensional reality. You are contained within this self-imposed Matrix for several reasons:
>You are the universe experiencing itself as one of the innate infinite variations of possible existence. This is what is referred to as a "simulation."
>You have willingly come to this planet and this lifetime to experience what is known as "free will" and experience the illusion of a self outside of THE ALL known by the name of God.
>You have been asleep and have probably experienced several hundred to several thousand lives, on this planet and others. Life is not contained only within this planet, and souls go to the planet/reality/plane in which they believe they are most needed.
>The Mandela Effect/Synchronicities/Deja Vu are all signs that your consciousness is awakening and you are seeing beyond the Matrix of the false illusion of the separated third dimensional reality.
>The only reality that exists is the one that you consciously draw yourself to. Reality is not stable and there are an infinite amount of possible realities. While you seem to be experiencing only one, your soul could be in several at once if it wished to. There is nothing stopping it from doing so.
>The powers that be run this Matrix and use fear and pain to keep mankind contained within it. The system is breaking as more and more people become awake and aware. This is why systems that used to work are no longer effective in placating the masses.
>When a critical mass of consciousness is reached, reality will completely transform itself and mankind will be reunited with its higher forms. The world as we know it will forever change once we understand that everything is connected to everything else, including all dimensions, planes, and possible modes of existence across the cosmos

tl;dr time is not stable. we are connected to all other realities. mankind is responsible for the shifts.
>>
File: 11chemtrails.jpg (26KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
11chemtrails.jpg
26KB, 700x525px
>>18437316
>The system is breaking as more and more people become awake and aware

They have a plan for this issue they have started implementing at least 15 years ago. Watch the skies (your water/food supply too)
>>
>>18437331
They are attempting to subvert us back into sleep using physical means, but we are more than a physical body. The only reason why it works so well is because we only identify as a physical vessel and not that contained within it.
One mankind recognizes what the elites have been doing and the infinite nature of the soul and themselves, it doesn't matter what is put into the food or the water or the physical realm. Mankind will literally transcend this currently reality into a higher one in which no being or government or elite institution can decide for them. Mother Earth is already helping with this transition.
The elite are not as "elite" as they claim to be. They are rather infantile in their understanding and are being manipulated by a much greater force than they can possibly imagine.
>>
>>18437388
why do i have a dejavue of this.
>>
File: 1480181361072.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480181361072.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>18434588
>lets try to find out the truth of reality.
>on 4chan.
>>
>>18437435
humans are humans.
>>
>>18434690
you only percieve fate, it doesn't exist, only a chain of random events that you percieve as fate.
even tho everyone's story has already been written before the creation of the universe
>>
>>18437566
i had dreams that i would end up in a place where i am now in fucking 2014..
>>
>>18434779
What is the purpose of the simulation? Is it like in the Matrix where we exist as beings elsewhere but are being enslaved for some purpose?

Are we space travellers plugged into a simulation to keep our minds from going crazy on our 20,000 year journey?

In either scenario (or any other) where are all these new people coming from? The population explosion I mean. Are they all real free-thinking beings or are some just AI?

Do we ever encounter agents in our simulation who are in power or have knowledge of what's going on?

Of course this is all just a thought exercise, reality could be as mundane as most think it is, or something even far more bizarre.
>>
>>18437316

i knew someone who was bi polar that said something like what you're saying. is there some truth to what youre claiming
>>
>>18434588
http://pastebin.com/num2d45m
>>
>>18437638
Think for yourself, I'm not going to tell you what is or is not the "truth."
The truth is hidden and only found by those who are willing to search for it.
Provide an alternative if what I'm saying is false.
>>
>>18436571
It's there retard
>>
>>18437613
i cant answer the other questions, but i can answer this one: yes there are agents that know whats going on. they are gangsalking me and change my reality around me, the even had a board they created to interact with me. 8ch net/scanner

obviously they remove all posts after the person saw them.
>>
Hey agents 69 dude filthy frank
>>
File: 1024px-Lorenz_attractor_yb.svg.png (555KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Lorenz_attractor_yb.svg.png
555KB, 1024x1024px
>>18437316
There is a lot of truth to this, and if Mrs were happening this would certainly be my guess. I'm very well aware that reality works in tune to the observer and that once you take notice of the nuances around you things will start to sync, for better or worse (mattering your mindset and will).
>Life is very similar to Homer's Odyssey.
Catching these changes in subtleties I feel is not some memory defect (which would still make it true for personal realities, our memories are our reality) or simple hap-hazard butterfly effects. My take, this is somehow being minupated purposely and testing the minds and recall of those being subjected, us.
For anyone who has felt these MEs, there is little proof for conceiving others yet the one effected knows that it's more than just a fuzzy memory, very similar to deja vu. My advice, remember any of these MEs in case of a change back, that way atleast you yourself can be sure it is happening. Our souls really may be jumping timelines and realities right now. >I actually just experienced a deja vu typing that last sentence.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161213-165145.png (265KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161213-165145.png
265KB, 720x1280px
>>18434676

>No catch all

Dude I completed my pokedex in Pokemon Go but I need the legendaries. I'm trying to catch them all so chill.
>>
>>18439511
Gangstalking may not be evil, if existing.
>Not to say it's not, "may not". This whole thing seems like a test to me.
>>
>>18439799
which is why i made this thread. to fnd out what is realy up with our world. you need some basic openmindedness and knowledge that the world isnt real.
>>
>>18434676
You made some great points there, was almost convinced, but u just narrowly missed a triple six trips, so I can't believe a word of it.
>>
>>18439811
Sometimes things fall into place. Sometimes it can make you scared, other times it makes you laugh.
>Said it the matrix thread, but Life truly is a joke. It's a matter of if you make it a stale, sad or funny one. It's a story and how you view it is key.
Power is to the observer.
>>
Did Japan move for anyone else
>>
>>18439902
I don't remember it being so close to Sakhalin and Skhailin being so.close to Siberia. To my recall, it moved North West by 400 miles.
>>
>>18434633
>>18437244
One day I bought a bottle of Axe shower gel. The next time I went to buy some, while on holiday in France, it had Mandela'd to Lynx!?

When I went to buy some again, it was Mandela'd back to Axe.

WTF?!
>>
File: Fotor_148216555806418.jpg (174KB, 1440x1674px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_148216555806418.jpg
174KB, 1440x1674px
>>18439912
>Samefag
>>
For last, like, month I have hit dejavus almost every day. Either reality gets fucked up, or my brain, which would suck, actually
>>
>>18439939
Same here
It's a regular occurrence now.
>>
>>18439942
wonder if there's anything in common in us, maybe age (20-25?), or branch of /x/ study
>>
File: Fotor_148216819696973.jpg (774KB, 3000x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_148216819696973.jpg
774KB, 3000x1523px
>>18439954
26. I just made this map a second ago for one of my friends who also has about a 90% altered recall. Arrows starting at where I remember to where it is currently.
>Fucked up the cuba arrow, all Central America and the Gulf shifted in a strange way, almost pinched in.
>The third arrow is for the Philippines moving West.
I don't think any of us will recall on 100% of eachother's MEs, if existing. The Timeline hypothesis is fairly sound, and if the case, would mean it's a personal experience realting to our own realties.
>>
cern here

we just fixed something

i wonder if you can find it?
>>
>>18440010
Stop giving us troubles.
>>
>>18436571
the main reason for these is because maybe you haven't listened to the full song yet, like most other people
>>
>>18440086
Nope, I was a huge "dad-rock" fan in my youth. Seriously, ask me any question about classic rock and I can probably get it. We Are The Champions ended with Freddie Mercury tailing off with a soft high "Of the Worrllldddd". That's my recall.
>That last line is now no existent anywhere.
>>
>>18437135
wow this just made me uneasy, expand.
>>
>>18440097
Who's the best black sabbath vocalist?

>I also remember that, but I had the live record.
>>
>>18440097
>*Non-existent
Wait.
I am positive it was in the 3 minute studio recording since my youth. The ratio of me hearing the song live has to be atleast be 1-10 to the time the radio plays it. Usually following "We Will Rock You", the radio often plays it full to very end too.
>Here is the official song:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
>Here is it live: note the last line.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yPKlrRwJB8A
I haven't even watched this live video full before. I wasn't expecting to hear what I recalled here, but that's it.
>"Residue" of an ME, or just complex flase memory of it being in the studio version?
>>
>>18434588
Sometimes when I wake up my bed is full of feces and urine, but I didn't do it. Why are inter-dimensional beings trying to mess with me so much?
>>
>>18434588
okay so I just came to this board for the first time and quite interested with whats been written in this thread, can someone please tell me everything I need to know to begin expanding my knowledge in this area?
>>
>>18440124
look up mandela effect.
>>
>>18434633
Rib cage me is easy, just feel around your own body. Theres cartilage that holds the ribs together so that theyre stronger, otherwise they would break without problem.
Cartilage > bone for absorbing blunt force, which is what the ribs are designed to do.
(cartilage doesnt show up in a ct scan, but does in an xray, because for the ct scan youre omitting the shit you dont want to see from the xray.)
>>
File: n1249.jpg (36KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
n1249.jpg
36KB, 460x300px
>>18440140
Cartilage connects every rib to the sternum, that's not the recall. The memory is that the bottom 3 never had that cartilage connection and hung out more.
>>
ITT retarded refugees from abovetopsecret(banned discussion on this topic) who don't understand confabulation.
>>
Let my blood flow letm y blood flow fuckup
>>
>>18440151
I don't think you understand, if I remember something I am automatically correct about it and everyone else is from a different universe.
>>
Thread sliders have arrived
>>
>>18440241
The powers that be are trying to suppress the truth! Quick, remember more things!
>>
>>18434588
It could be your brain bluescreening cos you never use it.
Atleast you deja vue
>>
File: 1482146672397.jpg (100KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
1482146672397.jpg
100KB, 400x382px
>>18437435
>>
>>18440146
Remember when the Heimlich maneuver was supposed to break ribs?
>>
>>18434633
>rib cage mandela effect
Just looked that up and it was possibly the most retarded shit I've ever read.
This guy has confused cartoon fucking skellys and simplified anstomy models for the real deal. All his observations point to this. Jesus fucking christ just because youre oblivious to something doesnt mean when you start to learn about it and realize you've been mistaken is not proof of alternate realities.
>>
>>18441039
Get fucked dude. Just cuz you're not confident in your own perception doesn't mean that others aren't either
>>
>>18434826
It makes perfect sense if you're an American english speaker. Many dialects here outright remove any kind of hard stressor on t's that mark separations in syllables. Mountain is a great example of this. Look back at the intro to the show and commercials for flintstones gummies. It sounds like they're saying "flin-stone".
It's the same shit as the Forrest Gump quote. Was and is are easily mistaken, especially in a movie where dialogue is generally a bit out of perfect sync with mouths. Plus the goofy accent that cause tom hanks to practically burp the word directly out of the bottom of his throat. The quote also makes sense in the context of the movie as his mother is long past dead at this point and he's referring to something she said in the past, while the "momma always said" part is generally omitted when people quote the movie thus making "is" a more grammatically correct choice than "was."
>>
>>18434588
anyone else remember AC and BC not being about christ and it being a common misconception,remember clearly looking it up that it was just latin for millenniums.
>>
>>18439902
japan moved twice for me, it was in its position that it is now, than to the south and east into the ocean than back again to the normal position.
>>
>>18437331
remember when the skies were blue, thats when it all changed. 2009
>>
>>18434588
The collective unconscious bears subjective responses.
>>
>>18441100
ac= after christ
bc= before christ
>>
>>18434588
The mistake you've made is thinking that something in this universe changed. No, you changed. You are not from here, this universe is extremely violent in nature. It has wars, murders, and the like. The dark spark is in us, you can see it from the negtative posts, bullying all the way up to rape and sacrifices.

We know you're different, it's subconscious or even deeper than that. You feel uneasy because we are strangers to you.

Stop exposing yourself or be targeted, shut your mouth and just let our world go on, it's too late for you.
>>
>>18441046
You only see a small portion in the center of your vision as in focus and in color. You have a huge blind spot in that area too. Anyone can make anybody else have a memory of something that's never happened (I've done it myself to my friends since elementary for shits and giggles). If you think you can trust your own perceptions with this level of confidence you're actually probably willfully ignorant.
>>
>>18441100
>>18441159
AC never existed fuckwads, AD means anno domini, as in year of our lord and BC meant before christ, but we use BCE now which means before common era.
>>
File: askmeaboutmyfedora.png (149KB, 558x418px) Image search: [Google]
askmeaboutmyfedora.png
149KB, 558x418px
>>18441430
>we use BCE now which means before common era.

Ah a fellow intellectual, well met good sir. *tip*
>>
>>18441131
it wasn't just me
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 600x400px
Time machine got stolen oops
>>
>>18441039
I have never watched a video about the rib cages from some tin foil ad sense NEET before.
>This one was brought up to me only this summer and I can't explain it. The cartridge connection the rib cage did not extended to the last three ribs on either side.
This would result in breaking the ribcage during the Hemlich Manuver and also complicated the healing of ribs. I had broke my rib last year it was the top disconnected one. I had to sleep sitting up for it to heal correctly and almost needed a brace. Man people remember this ME in particular and I have no idea how something so personal as the rib cage or kidneys can be shifted like this.
For those who don't recall these, there is very little way to prove it. It's basically like hoping in a time machine naked, no proof. But those who do, it's makes you question what reality I really made of.
>>
>>18442808
I feel like i got fatter when my kidney move up there and people were making fuck of my mid body above the stomach
>>
>>18442802
wow look another mexican cartel quality image
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.