[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ws_Ice_Textures_1920x1200.jpg (977KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ws_Ice_Textures_1920x1200.jpg
977KB, 1920x1200px
Does someone know a good paranormal story in a forest? I need it for a short film
>>
One time I was in forest in night in ireland. I hear a spooky voice ahead of me. I follow it and see a man standing under a tree.
He says "this is nothing"
I run away
>>
>>18433898
sounds lit as fuck
>>
>>18433543

lurk the threads that are already up. or go in the archive.
>>
I've got a para story for you
>walking innawoods with a bunch of friends one night in December
>see a strange black silhouette in the sky above me
>large and round at the top, very thin and narrow at the bottom kinda like a mushroom
>it keeps getting bigger and bigger as it descends
>finally hits the ground, and almost appears to deflate
>suddenly a figure about the size of a person comes charging out of it straight at me
>see a very bright flash, and a deafening sound
>sudden sharp pain in my stomach unlike anything I've ever felt before
>fall to the ground in pain and notice that I seem to be bleeding in the snow pretty badly actually
>one friend takes a shot at it (we're all /k/ommandos btw) didn't hit it, but it flinched and ran off into the trees, whatever it is it must not be immune to bullets
>other friend who knows first aid rushes over tells me to lay still, and checks to see what it did to me
>as I'm laying in the snow I look up to the sky, and suddenly notice dozens more of those strange silhouettes
>not really sure what happened after that, I think I blacked out from the pain
This was in Belgium quite a few years back by the way. Never did find out what happened that night, but I never have seen any of my friends I was with that night since then.
>>
I can't sleep.
Why did my brother have to pick the largest tree to camp under? I want so badly to get the hell out of here, eradicate all memory of this place from my memory, but my brother would kill me if I bailed on him. He's been asking me to go camping with him for months and he just barely convinced me to come. He's leaving to get more firewood, but I could have sworn I heard him mutter something under his breath as he passed my tent.

The camping spot he picked is covered with these huge trees that blot out the sky almost completely. I can barely see the moon peeking out through the leaves above the tree my brother pitched his tent beside. The fire is getting pretty low now. I really hope my brother comes back with the wood soon.

I think that's him. Yeah, he's got something in his hand... A knife?

Ow man why u stabbing me foo chill nigga chill

I'm bleeding internally. I don't think I'm going to last the night at this rate. I have to get out of this forest.
I can't sleep.
I'm... I'm dead bro why man not cool man not cool

You can adapt this to a film no prob
>>
>went camping
>niggers
>>
>>18434444
spooky
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.