[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Home-Brew Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

I want to hear some Anons make their own spooky stories.
>>
>be me in past life
>be driving Edsel
>wife is giving me a bunch of shit because I drink myself unconscious every night and she thinks our cat is possessed
>cat is in the back, we are going to see the exorcist
>cat was born with thumbs
>notice cat has managed to operate the mechanism on the cat carrier and has become loose
>turn head
>feel impact on the front of the car
>look back and cat is in carrier, door shut
>wtf.meow
>she must have been hiding in the shadows at the back of the cat carrier
>suddenly hear a voice in my head
>instinctively sense it is the cat's voice
>"This is for being an alcoholic"
>nope.tiff
>get out of car and check road
>it's a dead goat
>seven weeks later die of brain aneurysm
>enter bardo
>cat is there
>tells me my next life will be as a goat so I cannot drink alcohol
>understand the wisdom of this proposal and thank cat
>cat becomes compassionate and tells me that I will be born as a wealthy goat in Argentina
>prostration to cat
>wake up
>imagoat.jpg
>live a wealthy life, eating many hay
>forget about my wife, forget about the temptations of alcohol
>owner dies
>leaves me to her son who shops at Hot Topic
>oh fug im about to be sacrificed
>pray to cat
>cat appears to me in a vision
>"do not worry my child, /x/ will save you"
>>
File: 2016-10-06 14.15.56 (Medium).jpg (116KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-06 14.15.56 (Medium).jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
>>18433455
>be me, a couple months ago
>making all-grain BIAB oatmeal stout
>let the mash temperature creep too high, worry about denaturing the enzymes so there's no sugar to ferment
>cool it down, dump in some more oatmeal and give it an extra half hour for good measure
>also dump in some sugar to make sure there's something to ferment
>also dump in a cup of spicy organic hot chocolate powder because why not I've already ruined it
>a week later, holy shit there's an inch and a half of yeast on the bottom already
>rack into a secondary
>get another inch of yeast
>bottle and carbonate
>2 weeks later, try some...
>it actually tastes really good, strong enough to knock me on my ass, but no head retention.
>>
>>18433695
>>18433567
I realised how I fucked up, I meant home made scary stories.
>>
File: aP2dv.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
aP2dv.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>18433695
You need a brand my friend.
>>
Be me and not talk shit to Bloody Mary.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.