[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /x/ did some research and found nothing on this and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

hi /x/

did some research and found nothing on this and I don't expect to find anything here either other than bullshit but maybe one of you actually does know something. There is a story to it but it's only what I have been told and some weird shit happened so I'm a little freaked out

I'm going to keep it short but basically I learned my grandfather did experiments of some kind and has all kinds of weird shit on his property and as a child I was never allowed to even go to his place because of what he was doing there. He recently passed away and I was allotted something from his will. Basically it's a small wooden carving he did that looks like a man. My uncle who was there also promptly threw away everything he was willed and told me I should do the same.

Turns out my uncle was part of some of these experiments and the little wooden doll I got supposedly has some kind of evil spirit in it, sounds cliche and I don't believe in this shit but my uncle was completely serious about it and wouldn't even touch it. Here is a list of whats happened

>driving home, radio won't work(not a shit car, not in a radio dead zone)
>food in house is fine but house has a 'rotting food' stench(house is clean)
>two dead cats were in my parking spot(not my cats)
>power stayed on but the lights seemed like they were much dimmer(changed them, same result)
>no appetite, don't want to eat(im healthy, nothing wrong with me)
>weird mental compulsion to sleep on the floor(didn't)
>neighbors came over and told me I was being to loud(live with gf, i was the only one home)
>smell something burning outside, can't find source, smell is fucking terrible like torched meat
>dead bird in garage right where my gf gets out of her car
>mom calls me and asks why I left her a message on her phone that was silent(didn't call)

That's just for starters. Does anyone have any fucking clue what im dealing with?
>>
Cursed item, give it a way throwing it away won't help it has to be accepted.

>uncles probably fine because he never aaccepted anything in the first place.
>>
>>18433222

I'm not even going to pretend to be a moralfag because I'm not but if it is really cursed that's fucked up to just give it to someone else. I don't believe in this shit but I can't just say this stuff isn't happening because even as im typing this I feel funny

is there a way to get rid of it without giving someone else this bad luck shit?
>>
>>18433229

Yes but I doubt you have the training to do it, and I didn't say you had to give it to some unknowing stooge. Sell it on ebay, people pay good money for cursed items, and if you show evidence of your grandpa being into some freaky shit you could get a small fortune out of it.
>>
>>18433207
Hello my friend. Sounds like you have been cursed. Suicide may be the only option.
>>
I know for a fact his farm is filled with occult bullshit, he never attended family functions and the last event he attended was his wifes funeral and I wasn't even allowed to go because he was there. The only time I ever saw his property up close was when a bad storm hit and we went there to rescue some of his farm animals or something, I was 15 at the time. He had a 'ton' of random shit that I had never seen before and I do mean occult shit. We were there for about two hours and half the time I was in the truck operating the wench. As soon as we rescued the animals we left. Gramps never even left the house fortunately.

my phone is actually ringing right now and I know if I pick it up no one is going to be there and it's going to be dead air playing in my ear, this shit literally cannot be real it's like from a fucking movie. my grandfather didn't like or dislike me so why would he give me something that was fucking cursed, what is this shit?
>>
Go to the local church and tell the priest or pastor or whatever. They will take care of it.
>>
File: 1453538166203.jpg (54KB, 493x575px) Image search: [Google]
1453538166203.jpg
54KB, 493x575px
>Never allowed to go to his place
>Never allowed yo go anywhere where he was
>Doesn't like or dislike you, has neutral feeling towards you
>Dies and leaves you a creepy doll and weird things start happening

Maybe you have been a part of one of his experiments the whole time.
>>
>>18433276

alright, I'll do this, this is a sound and reasonable idea

>>18433283

Our family is massive, I doubt he would pick me when he's practically never even seen me for his weird made up shit
>>
Post a pic of the doll.
>>
>>18433207
>no appetite
classic, I've experienced this, usually as a result of things I've done though
>sleep on floor
interesting, I've experienced this but didn't think much of it
>dim lights
yep, subjective and definitely has nothing to do with the actual light level

best immediate advice I have, for what it's worth, is to burn it and throw away the ashes, as in goes to landfill or some other place that most people are likely to avoid for a long time. throwing away without destroying is second best

realize that the carving is basically a focus for things that are always there, and always screwing with you, and the more oblivious you are, the better they succeed. you are no longer oblivious, which means they will now screw with you more openly (to the extent that they can). you do not want to have anything to do with them, but the thing is that we all start off in life having something to do with them, and getting to the point where you really have nothing to do with them is not at all easy

the world is full of liars and people who don't know what they are talking about. if you really want to succeed, then don't waste time ask advice from random people. a local/random pastor is as likely as not to be a atheist these days and therefore knows nothing except how to be oblivious. ask advice from people that you specifically search for and have checked out extremely thoroughly. look for people who know what they are talking about because they have followed and are in touch with people who have known from day one, and have not forgotten

it's a life's work, really, but the alternative is to die with nothing to look forward to except the agony of eternal regret for not having used the time and the clues that you were given to find out what the fuck is really going on
>>
>>18433312
this
OP do it for /x/
>>
>>18433260
Because he's an evil wizard and he only cares about his research. He just wanted his rape goblins to live on in some way.

Here is what I recommend you do. Go and recover all of grandpa's memes. Obtain, buy or make a bunch of holy water, and sprankle it on there. This will neutralize the demons.

Now you have some neutralized demons. Do what anon said and sell them on ebay. Chances are, your grandpa was trying to achieve immortality by implanting his soul into the memes. The best punishment for him would be to have to live in some NEET's closet who shops at hot topic.
>>
File: 1477259335412.jpg (30KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
1477259335412.jpg
30KB, 491x585px
ugh, so fake. nice try. take a writing class.
>>
post a pic anon
>>
>>18433660
>hot topic
couldn't OP just leave it at a hot topic instead? just put it on a shelf and walk out -- some girl with rainbow hair is bound to take it home while squealing about how "cute" it is.
>>
post pics of what you got. I'm interested
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.