[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Amboy Crater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2742 (2).jpg (256KB, 1487x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2742 (2).jpg
256KB, 1487x770px
So we visited friends in California and went by this place in the desert. What is it? Anybody been up inside it? What goes on out there?
>>
>>18433090
That is a skinwalker breeding ground there. Don't go there. Unless you're into skinwalker mass orgies, then go and get youself some fine skinwalker ass.
>>
Well it's a cinder cone volcano, so you'll find rocks inside.

Lava rocks. Not ancient giant tree rocks.
>>
>>18433298
Yeah, we were with friends and they didn't want to stop there, because it was going to get dark in an hour or so. They really didn't want to be driving out there after dark. That was all they would say about it.
>>
File: amboy.jpg (175KB, 1092x813px) Image search: [Google]
amboy.jpg
175KB, 1092x813px
OK, so here's a screenshot of the inside of the crater. People are drawing hearts and smiling faces with the rocks inside the thing.
I saw an earlier shot that showed swastikas, pentagrams, etc.
Definitely some weird shit comes down inside that cone.
>>
>>18434728
>california
>people drawing hearts and smiling faces with a dumb number of rocks hoping it will be seen from space

Are you surprised m8
>>
File: mount-bosavi-wildlife-001.jpg (30KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
mount-bosavi-wildlife-001.jpg
30KB, 460x276px
This is mount Bosavi in New Guinea, also known as the lost land of the volcano.

An entire ecosystem with several new species were found here, look it up.
>>
>>18435250
Interesting. Wooded, with running water, as opposed to the Amboy Crater which is in the desert.
Sort of reminiscent of those tepui formations in Venezuela.
>>
>>18435100
Now that you mention it, no. KEK.
>>
Hoping someone who has been there (Amboy) will see this. I think that is a truly spooky area.
>>
I'm from 29 palms, which is the nearest town west of Amboy. I took a field trip there in geology. Really not creepy, but maybe that's just because I'm used to the isolation of the desert. The town of Amboy has like 15 residents and a small gas station/diner used in lots of commercials and movies. Its too touristy to be spooky. Kelso is close by,and way spookier at night.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.