[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

synchronicity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1061.jpg (31KB, 715x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
31KB, 715x224px
what's everyone's experiences with synchronicity?

first some back story (for pic related) me and my best friend were walking thru the mall last saturday and we saw the Hugo Boss store. I brought up how supposedly he collaborated with the SS. then last night I saw pic related.

hear me out,
>inb4 'underage' or 'retard'

Basically when we bring up a subject that is of the abnormal nature (we were core members of the Chad & Stacy group (albeit a bit weird) so we still talk mostly normie stuff) it happens or appears before us in the future if we don't think it will. Not 'thinking it wont' but literally, if the thought of the said subject reoccurring doesn't cross our minds. I've lost track of the amount of times this has happened between us since around May & it's happened 3x already this week. It's never malicious or benevolent in nature, just strange and little in importance.

Ive hope i've explained my case clearly enough to entail discourse
>>
Holy shit dude this has been happening to me my whole life and I kept dismissing these occurences as uncanny coincidences, like I'd learn a new word and then see or hear it used in the same day or following day, happened with longer, more obscure words too. or I'd read about a topic and then person mentions thst exact topic like half a week later, but it's not a trendy topic, some completely unrelated shit. As I experience things and become aware of them, they manifest themselves somehow shortly after - and it obviously isn't about me not noticing them before, because i don't miss a word or entire fucking topic while reading or talking with people. I didn't even know people call this synchronicity. over time I started not paying much attention to this happening, and notice it less and less
>>
not op, but bump. Learned about this the other day and would like to know more
>>
https://youtu.be/aCImur5iqPo
>>
holy shit this always happens to me

>be me, 5
>jacking off
>bout to fucking nut
>nut
>go to sleep
>wake up
>fucking nut again
>look at the time
>it was the exact same time down to the minute that i nutted last day
>what the fuck
>>
>>18433019
Hmm not exactly like what >>18432851 has experienced, which is exactly in line with what I experience, still a little unusual.
>>18432851
Would you say that you are detail oriented like me, by chance?
>>
I don't believe in coincidences.

Only plans and fate.
>>
it pretty much happens to me every time I learn a new word
>>
bamp
>>
Whenever I learn something new it seems like someone else brings it up casually in conversation. It's happened a lot of times.
>>
File: sgdj.jpg (688KB, 1497x746px) Image search: [Google]
sgdj.jpg
688KB, 1497x746px
>>
>>18435088
That's because you're a paranoid narcissist. No jokes.
>>
>>18432991
whoa
>>
File: download (4).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>18432801
>inb4 'underage'

Really, sorry to bring this up, but aren't you a little Jung for this board?
>>
>>18433019
>synchronicity threads in a nutshell
>>
Jake Kotze
>>
>>18432801
Synchronicity is like serendipity. It's what idiots call coincidence.
>>
>>18436737
It's what moderately intelligent people with no practical skills or areas of expertise call coincidence.

ftfy
>>
>>18436740
Thank you for pointing out the ambiguity of my wording. Don't you have a crystal to go talk to or something?
>>
>>18436746
>implying crystals want to talk to me
>implying the voices in my head haven't gotten sick of me and left
>implying my imaginary friend didn't leave me when I was 6
>>
One of mine from about a month or so ago:

>Be 29, 70k in debt, on 75k a year income, working a job I hate
>Decide I need to get my money game sorted, start learning about finance, take the finance red pills, realize everything is fucked, and go right, I will find an opportunity to make bank
>Look at Aus housing bubble, still 18 - 36 months away, need something closer
>Somehow start following US election
>Don't even remember what initially sent me down that road, start reading heaps, within a couple of weeks end up on pol
>Kek, the meme magic, the gets, the synchronicities, they get too much, SHADILAY, rational brain BTFO
>Think I should gamble on this election
>Go on r/thedonald, see there's 250k centipedes, somehow I just 'know' I'm going to make 250k off this election
>Put a small bet (1k) on trump, waiting for some kind of 'trigger' to load up on debt and go all in
>Think about what I would do with the money, how I would be out of debt & how I would buy my dream car (R35 GTR)
>Start watching R35 videos, really feel the desire & intent (later when I found my way to x I would realize this is all intent + action)
>Like two hours later, FBI re-opening investigation happens
>Oh Shit, max credit cards, put money on Trump
>Next day think, surely like, those two events weren't connected...but maybe I should watch more car videos to be sure
>Second R35 video I watch, cut into the footage, is a short 3 second piece of footage that doesn't fit, the camera pans over a sticker, of a FUCKING FROG
>Praise kek! Proceed to take out huge 40k personal loan, bet it on the donald
>Have a wide variety of bets, including 5k on him to win popular vote at 4 - 1
>Results come in, he wins EC, loses popular vote, I take a $250,354 profit

A month later I still don't fucking believe it, and yet it is. I made a quarter of a million fucking dollars, without doing any work, because I took a gamble based on seeing a sticker of a frog on a youtube video.
>>
Most people probably don't care about it but synchronizities are pretty common for me.

Like I go to some place and up having really interesting conversations with someone there and we always gain something from one another. I think this is because I focus pretty much my entire concsiousness on raising my concsiousness and projecting high energy on things such as a musical recently.

Not too long ago I met some dude at a first aid course and he knew that I was in a closed psych ward without having talked to me about and he told me he was too.

There are probably some people whose bias will make it hard to really believe anything I say, especially because I mentioned the psych ward thing but it's their free choice.

And there also happens other stuff, like sometime ago I was just getting into social work and wondered where else I could work at in the future and then I talked to some drunk polish guys who have always been really nice to me even though they didn't know me and one of them gave me a card telling me his wife was the manager of some social help station.

The most recent thing that happened to me was that I told my mother that I wanted to buy a nasal shower and had no money but she said I have to wait until I get my pay. Anyways, this Friday I went to my health insurance for paperwork and they were giving away free nasal showers.

At this point all this is not even suprising to me, I've gotten used to such a benevolent reality that I expect these kinds of outcomes already. And getting used to it made me only more grateful and able to channel intense emotions/energies.
>>
File: emote pillow.png (521KB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
emote pillow.png
521KB, 800x699px
>>18432991
>it's french for fucking homosex
>>
File: LOL.jpg (107KB, 770x960px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
107KB, 770x960px
>>18436767
are you christian
>>
>>18436952
Not at all, why?
>>
>>18432801
this is just our minds making big deals out of coincidences

it's sub-conscious exaggeration
>>
>>18436968
just struck me as a pretty christian post. i dont mean to be like rude or offensive it just sounded like something a christian would say
>>
WHY IS YOUR SCREENSHOT AT AN ANGLE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18436993
Yeah it's fine lol.

But I really just see christiniaty as an extremly human and ultimately limiting spiritual system.

Neither am I a moralist in any way. Being able to create negative and positive things is part of the human experience. The key for overcoming the negativity is to learn to percieve negative things in a positive way, to say it simply. This goes for the individual just as for humanity.
>>
>>18433019
You had some crazy presence of mind for a 5 year old
>>
File: coincidences with cops.jpg (211KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
coincidences with cops.jpg
211KB, 500x500px
>>18432801
my only experience with synchronicity is listening to this faggy album back in the day.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.