[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

File: 1398330557510.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1398330557510.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
If anyone knows about ways to tweak your memory to completely forget about some piwce of info,you could save an anon's life.
I fucked up, went too far down the rabbit hole. I'm sure some of you know what I'm referring to but I refuse to name it directly,I dont want to pull unknowing anons into it.

Can meditation help?
This is NOT roleplay, if you think it is then please leave it at that for your own good.
>>
>>18432755
>OP thinks he can forget the despair code
Good try, but once you've felt it it never goes away. It gets worse, not better from here.
>>
>>18432773
Please stop mentionning the name we need to have it go quiet somehow it's not a joke. Anybody decided to see a doc and managed to report back? Maybe schizo meds could do the trick?
>>
>>18432806
Once you fully disassociate dude it's a looooooong way back
>>
I mean on the surface the despair code doesn't seem like something you'd want to fuck with. Its a weapon for fucks sake. Why did you play with that loaded gun, OP?
>>
>>18432938
Because I'm a tard who's quick to laugh off anything I see in conspiracy threads as autistic shit. Even go so far as to research it just to read the rambling rants and whatnot. I had no idea, sort of like stepping on a landmine. I stopped looking into it the moment it started making sense but it didn't help.

What I'm wondering now is why so many people are spreading it around.
>>
>>18432979
Well unfortunately this is Darwin at work. Here's literally what happened and why you deserve what you're getting.
>Hey anon it's a cliff
>that's really dangerous dude don't go near it
>oh shit he fell
>>
>>18432984
It's so true I couldn't help but laugh.
But yeah I think at this point I just need to bite the bullet and check into a psych ward while I'm still half sane. Maybe I'll come back with a way to to help other Darwin-anons out who knows.
>>
hey guys wahts the despair code?
>>
>>18433021
Frankly dude that seems like your nest course of action. Do NOT tell them what it's from, they will just write you off as dumb. Tell them about the feelings of disassociation and the negative you're feeling. That they can treat. Good luck mate
>>
>>18433021
The worst thing you can do is backpedal/there are just things from which you can't come back
The best thing to do is go all the way/you'll either come out stronger or you won't
>>
>>18432773
What's the despair code?
>>
>>18433053
>>
>>18433064
Nooooooooooooooooooo
>>
File: 2016-12-16 20.39.03.jpg (129KB, 1069x531px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-16 20.39.03.jpg
129KB, 1069x531px
>Guise pls help me forget thing but don't mention it
>Others mention it
Wait a minute, Hold it you dummies. I'm about to go balls deep into this research. Convince me why I shouldn't. Seriously, can't be THAT bad.
>>
File: 1479883057964.gif (576KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
1479883057964.gif
576KB, 500x733px
You need to teach yourself the ancient methods of "Ignorance" sir anon.
Believe me its the only way out from "That Code" .
Meditate to get your will power strong, then decide some goals for yourself, life time long kind, and focus on achieving them with full of your powers.
Never let to free flow it, its your mind, please take control of it sir.
>>
>>18433069
It's literally a weapon designed to completely sap an opposing army's will to fight, live, or do anything but put their gun in their mouth.
>>
>>18433064
So a number? That doesn't mean anything?
>>
File: Fuck you OP.jpg (87KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you OP.jpg
87KB, 540x540px
>>18433038
>>18433053
>>18433093
Apparently this is some shitty meme from Reddit? If you read the code out loud you're supposed feel suicidal. It's pretty some Bloody Mary like bullshit. I'm actually disappointed...
>>
>>18433114
Fuckn disappointing bro.
>>
>>18432755
have a traumatic experience m8 you remember the experience, oh god will you remember it to every little detail. but you will completely forget all the days you spent thinking about it.
>>
>>18433131
Or go down the rabbit hole and find out for yourself...you may never come back though...
>>
>>18433150
Fuck off, Reddit. I was so ready but apparently this topic is hot on 9gag too.
>>
>>18433156
Sounds like someone ready to take an excuse not to enlighten themselves and take the ride of a lifetime
>>
File: XKEyhNj.jpg (92KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
XKEyhNj.jpg
92KB, 600x828px
>>18433158
If you're talking about the code you have to read out loud then I already did it, Anon. Didn't feel shit. I have immunity cat on my side. Like I said, go back to l.eddit and post about how your brother's at 9g ag are also spooked.
>>
ffs I finally decide to go make some instant noodles and take a shower, I leave the thread for not even an hour and the baiting niggers came in.

stop pulling people into it.
>>
>>18433167
It's not that number from above if that's what you're thinking
>>
>>18433173
Why take your first shower in a month just moments after starting a thread?
>>
>>18433149
Actually this works you need a catharsis.
>>
>>18432806
>It's not a joke
It's the fundamental truth of the universe, and the more people know about it, the better. Fuck your rules, time to burn this bitch to the ground.
>>18433053
It's essentially the place from which all "bad thoughts" come from. You know the hippie "we are all one consciousness" shit, it's like that, but it's broken into pieces and it's slowly waking up. What broke it and why I don't know, but something big is coming soon.
>>
>>18433179
I know it's not, I mean this is the kind of shit that got me looking it up in the first place. Every time it's some massive trolling just to push people to go look for the real thing.
>>
>>18433179
No no. The one that's like life+death, or something like that. It has no numbers. I only read it once so I don't remember it exactly. I would post it here but stupid spam detectors.
>>
>>18433190
And you think every dumb faggot out there has it and is publishing it. One of the most dangerous strings of words in existence. Right.
>>
>>18433191
loneliness+alienation+fear+despair+self-worth/mockery/condemnation/misunderstanding*guilt*shame*failure*judgment
n=y where y=hope and n=folly
love=lies
life=death
self=dark side

That one, anon?
Try not to read it all.
>>
>>18433216

LOL

Why combine divisors and multipliers like that for variables that are all clearly emotionally negative? If I'm reading this correctly, it would suggest a person is better off the more mockery, condemnation, and misunderstanding they experience. Oh, but worse off with more judgement, which isn't in any way related to condemnation. I'd say some cunt forgot to test for collinearity, but it's even more drivellous than that. I had to invent a word to describe it just now.

Why propagate this lame shit when we could show people some genuinely scary ideas? Roko's Basilisk comes to mind.
>>
>>18433167

I love this meme.
>>
>>18433511

>drivellous

Scratch that; It's 'drivelous', and someone beat me to it.
>>
>>18433216
Literally retarded
>>
File: 11-20-2011 04;29;10PM.jpg (118KB, 490x762px) Image search: [Google]
11-20-2011 04;29;10PM.jpg
118KB, 490x762px
THAT'S THE FUCKING ANTI-LIFE EQUATION YOU FAGGOT.
>>
>>18432755
>I'm sure some of you know what I'm referring to but I refuse to name it directly
Details or get the fuck out you larping faggot
>>
>>18433511
I just read about Roko's Basilisk. Thanks a lot.
>>
what is Roko's Basilisk????????
>>
>>18433064
You've that wrong it's obviously 11037
>>
The despair code is the innate mathematical code that makes up our existence. Fractals, sacred geometry, etc etc. the despair code is essentially self-inducing schizophrenia onto yourself which causes you to see this pattern everywhere. It is realizing we live in purgatory, a simulation, something created by someone else.

Another way of looking at it is that it is the realization that realityis a cruel joke that someone is profiting off of in some way.
>>
>>18433796
Think of your average wishy washy new age yuppy and completely nose dive to the other end of the spectrum and that's the despair code. The hippy only sees the yin (happy warm light love) and the schizo only sees the yang (cold dark mechanical matrix). Two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>18433796

Post is conspicuously lacking in mathematics.
>>
>>18433114
what does it do if you're already suicidal?
>>
>>18433803
yuppies and hippies are not the same thing at all though.
>>
>>18432755
In this thread : bullshitty roleplay about a non existant things when there is actually some real hurting truth about the universe . anyway, lets answer ti this thread in case in can help some people :

How to break memory :
1)will, with enough will you can forget
2)alzheimer medication or other special meds, do a Od , forget
3) long drug session (like 1 week nonstop alcohol and weed)

This is a few easy ways to heal ur sanity mate, in case u actually have to face some real shit thay you wernt suposed to encounter
>>
File: 1480886044487.jpg (95KB, 990x593px) Image search: [Google]
1480886044487.jpg
95KB, 990x593px
Universe is mental.
My mind created it.
Everything i see is real.
Every god damm thing is real.
God is real.
Demons are real.
Sometime i saw a tiny bini moving things in aide of my eyes are real.
My dreams are real.
I saw matrix, is saw glitches, they are real.
I saw patterns every where, theyvare real.
My fears are real.
There are so many things i ignored, but they are real coz my mind created them.
That sudden quick noise are real.
I saw everything and its not good.
I am scared.
Universe is menatal.
My mind created it.
>>
>>18433806

>>
I don't know why you guys get depressed about it.

I think it's wondrous.
>>
d e s pa I r c o de myass
>>
>>18433815
>trust fund hippy kids aren't yuppies
not mutually exclusive descriptions, anon. You can be rich and a new age wishy washy hippy. You need money to buy all those seminars, dvds, crystals, etc anyways.
>>
>>18434388
Subtle.
>>
>>18434377
Autism code
>>
fucking roleplayers lol ahahahah like anything that big can even exist ahahah you guys are hilarious
>>
>>18434388
Nooooooooooooooo
>>
Fake and gay self-fulfilling prophecy bullshit for the weak-minded.

Ignore.
>>
>>18434377
Don't be scared!!!! Be strong. It's okay. You're safe.
>>
>>18434734
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is The Despair Code Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
>>
Saw the first image in the despair code and felt existential
>>
R O L E P L A Y
O
L
E
P
L
A
Y
>>
File: 1481635985255.png (5KB, 276x238px) Image search: [Google]
1481635985255.png
5KB, 276x238px
>>18432755
Is it related to this
also what is this
>>
Is it possible to find the despair code yourself and without knowing it
>>
This means magic is real, doesn't it?
>>
>>18435320
Gotta love the capital letters in each word.
>>
File: despaircode.jpg (99KB, 617x820px) Image search: [Google]
despaircode.jpg
99KB, 617x820px
>>18432773
people having weak ass minds if the mere thought crushes you. but maybe that why you people are here summining succuby and creating tulpas to not be lonely fucks anymore
>>
>>18433114
>>18433131
that is not the despair code >>18436204
or if you want the longer version i have to start a bit of philosophy first
What is the universe? The universe is everything we observe right? But everyone observes something different. Maybe he lives somewhere else observing another region. he lives in another time observing another age. Or even more directly. You walk through the woods at night. There is some noise in the bush. You think there is a cat in the bush and you walk on. The next guy goes the same route, heres the same noise, but thinks there is a wild beast in the bush, a monster even, and runs away scared. So one guy observed a cat, the other one a monster. How do you know which one is real? You would say the cat one I guess because monsters dont exist. But they do for the other guy. What about people with hallucinations? Is their reality less worth because they see things you dont. But maybe the issue isnt with them seeing it, but with you not seeing it. Now we observe things, and interpret our observations. And this interpretation is our reality. Since everyone interprets stuff differently we all are experiencing different realities. The reality can enhance or alter itself by observing new informations. Some people dont like that. They like their current reality, so they dismiss anything changing, or for them damaging the reality. Thats when ignorance happens. However how can it be that everyone is living another reality? Doesnt science say there are multiple universes? That they all inhabit basically the same space but are still seperated somehow? And informations somehow being able to cross those dimensions?
(part 2 incomming)
>>
>>18436215
>>18433114
>>18433131
We are the universe. Everyone is a universe by himself. By talking and communicating we exchange data with other universes. We live on the same planet/same place but still are somehow seperated (by our body) but still connected through communication.
Keeping that in mind, anything you imagine to be real, is real. If you think you are followed, you are. If you believe there is a monster in you closet, there is. There moved something in the corner of your eye? Guess what, it wasnt only an imagination.
Following these thoughts all the time will eventually make your mind fragile and paranoid until your mind dissolved into despair of all the things that are out there to get you.
These line of thoughts, the realization that everything is real and admitting this is the despaircode
>>
>>18436204
Unless there's something I'm not grasping about this, it seems like it's not inherently evil. That pic just seemed to be describing a method of forcing a dissociative state. There's no reason to do that.

Can someone help me figure out what's so scary about this?
>>
>>18433053
42069blaze
>>
>>18436356
if you are mentally prone to it it can lead you to focussing more on the stuf that happens in the corner of the eye, and every time you do so you will strt giving more attention to those things and thus more power until every fear you got somewhere in thesubconcious is manifested in your reality. you will give yourself paranoia because the rustling in the bush, the guy that looked at you shortly, the darkness itself will be out to get you. you drive yourself into paranoia, just because you realized the stuff you imagine happens happens for real.

at least that is the danger i see to it. most people probably wont spent enough attention to this for it to became effective. other will just know that the same thing that gives them power can take it away again and fight them on a mental plane. again others are just so mentally numb that nothing outside the tv exist either way.
>>
>>18432755
This thread has just turned into autistic rambling.

It's obvious why everyone is here.

OP, what are you referring to?

I am ready for anything and want to know. If you don't want to tell me here, I'll give you an email address.

It so happens that I may be able to help you clean your memory, and quite easily at that, without any lasting physical or mental scars left over. I'll tell you after you tell me what you're going on about.

Worst case scenario, I just fuck with my own memory.
>>
>>18436215
>>18436217

buuuuuuullshit

faggot RPer alert

Yes this is a philosophy and has been around for a long time. Very deep and thought provoking stuff but it's not some faggy, edgey "despair code." Yes we all have our own universes but this isn't something "scary" or "foreign," it's something anyone with half a brain has realized at one point or another.

If you're a paranoid schizo nuthead faggot /x/ conspiracy theorist vampire succubus summoning roleplayer, you'll probably imagine unpleasant stuff if you actually unlock your mind's potential and start changing your own reality. But it's also a two way street.

Also something tells me that none of you pathetic faggots have even managed to get CLOSE to that far with your "despair code" meme that literally originated as a joke from some guy creating the glacier meme and literally doesn't exist
>>
>>18432755
well i know a hypnotizer who can do that
but he lives in Poland and costs 500$/solved problem
>>
See therapist, request EMDR
>>
>>18436204
oh

i was super worried about reading this, and didnt want to go down the rabbit hole, but this is some pussy shit

ive lived that for 3 years, and only just got back after a LOT of work. it isnt that hard, and being in that state is fucking fun. i even got a few others into that, where we had a guy believe he was an alien, another was a demon, one was music, a guy was vampire, etc. i was a cat, a demon and time its self
>>
Dear newfags

The despair code is literally nothing.

It was started as a joke about being the deepest, most life-shattering red pill.

Now people have just given it their own definitions.
>>
>>18438013
You sound like a prick.
>>
>>18438028
yo

ive lived it for three years. might seem like a zombie coming at you right now, but dont fight me off. get off that car, and come with me

ive lived it, and im now out. i want to go back and teach people again. lets go back together, lets do it again, and lets keep it more of a secret. i know the secrets and i was (am) the best of my kind at using it. lets do it again- without going back in time or starting again.
>>
The despair code never got to me. Since I was a kid, I have believed in monsters, ghosts, and other malevolent entities. I feel watched everyday. It used to be okay. I did some mind altering substances once that were very bad for me. I assume it triggered some sort of latent schizophrenia, as I now see and hear things every once in a while, coupled with the old paranoia. I hear voices, see little imps scurry down the stares from the corner of my eyes, I even brush non existent bugs off of my bed/desk before I use them.

However, I am not a dog. I won't wait in fear of some malevolent deity to decide that I am finally not worth its time. I refuse to be afraid of something I am powerless to stop, assuming it exists. For anything that is physical, or something that I manifest, I have a nice big 12 gauge. I'm certain I can kill anything that bleeds, and I don't fear that either.

Don't give up. Spite is one of the strongest things we can feel. What is the reason to fight a battle you will probably lose? Because fuck that guy. Who cares if you lose? Are you going to lie down like a dog?
>>
>>18438329
I should mention, I also understand that the despair code is a joke. I mean it in the sense of reality glitches/this is all a simulation/willing reality with the mind etc. Supposing everything we know is fake and controlled and even malevolent, what does it matter? If you give into the "despair", you've already lost and are a coward at that.

Also
>stares

Stuff like that happens sometimes to me. I accidentally capitalize as well.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.