[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please I need answers and help. Magical wishes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 16

File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Please help. This seemed to have started about eight years ago. I had been making wishes, wishing for justice, more specifically, I had been wishing for great harm against individuals. I am not superstitious or religious at all. I do believe myself to be a good person ( I am kind to others and I don't lie cheat or steal for example), so if there were any sort of good God, then he would read my mind + be the one grant these magical wishes? Otherwise the coincidences of my wishes coming true seem inexplicable. It started at work, with only my mind (I have never physically taken action or told anyone of my thoughts), I wished for some people to get fired, they got fired, I wished death on coworkers whom I deemed evil. Two old fat supervisors died from natural causes, one fat creep criminal died from overdose, and a old homosexual who was harassing me died of an overdose. This was a span of two or three years. I felt burning hatred against these people, it felt blissful and good that they died. Well that was just sheer luck right? Then I had some nextdoor renters whom I disliked. I wished for their son to break his leg. He plays kiddy football and the next week I saw him in a cast and on crutches. He used to ring my front door all the time. They had two pitbulls that would bark nonstop. I wished death on the vicious one. I think a car hit it, I saw out my window the owner carried something in a blanket two days later. The mechanic father was fixing a car, my wish was that it was unfixable. He ended up junking it. They finally moved. The flood of celebrity deaths; there can be no possible way I had anything to do with them dying, but I did indeed wish death upon them before they died. One of my former best friends, Bryan, accused me of trying to steal his tv, when I had left it at my house while helping him move interstate, even though I had informed him and did ship it safety to him, he had the gall to call me and ask me if I had been baptized and demanded.......
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
that I read some religious books by an author stormy'omartian. This is a nice guy but he is a f'ing moron. I did not think he deserved death so I wished that he would get arrested twice, specifically twice, just to have that on his permanent record. I then blocked his call. A still was fuming at him a year later, so I did a google search on his name, and I saw that he did get arrested, twice. I laughed out loud as it was great justice I felt. My other next door neighbor were horrible blacks , the death of the grandmother had the rest of them evicted. I have two sisters, whom are very rich, but very stupid. I hate them for their ignorance. I had wished death on them many times but they had not died. I do regret having wished that. What I do not feel bad about is all the numerous CURSES I put on them. Specific things where I wish against them because they were mean to me. The older fat one had liposuction done, I wished she would immediately get fat again, she did. The younger one I wished that her boyfriends would dump her. Whenever they yell at me, I just wish for something specifically bad to happen to them. I also have this black friend who is a horrible, he is pure ignorance and hate, so I hated him secretly and wished nothing but misfortune and despair upon him, Dominic then got diabetes type 1 and is living in a lifetime of poverty, I don’t want him to die, I just want him to suffer for his sins and beliefs. These are just examples, there is a long list that all came true. I had bought a lottery ticket and made a wish but instead I lost two dollars, so maybe wishes only work if it is for justice or revenge? I am asking if anyone else on the internet has had this happen to them. Where a person can curse other people. I don't believe in curses, and I feel not the slightest guilt, but rather peace and harmony when I see justice and karma. Maybe only those who deserve to die , died? Is anyone here superstitious or knowledgeable about this type of stuff?
>>
bump. Saw this over on /adv/ and curious about /x/'s input.
>>
File: 12 things to remember.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
12 things to remember.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>18432610
some come to the relizeation they can manifest there reality. if you manifest dark, you make your world dark. perhaps manifest the strength find forgiveness, the strength to lead by example. manifest light and you will never lose your way in the dark.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 209x241px
>>18434157
Another ex- worker that I had burning hatred against, Jamie W, an ugly dyke, I wished horror and death of her family members, anything to hurt her. I had always hated her for years, and a week ago I looked up Facebook for her. The burning hate came right back. One of her pictures was her standing in front of a tombstone. I googled the name and found the four year old news article of her older brother getting jumped and beaten by 9 people, and then getting stabbed in the chest and killed downtown. The story was written around the time I cursed her. I want to make a anonymous profile to contact and message her and mock her of her family members murder. This is too good to be true. Read the daily news, read history books, he world is already dark, It is up to us to make it bright again. Hate and revenge has a negative connotation but it can be used as a force of good against evil people. If curses and wishes had any sort of power or whether real or fake, is it good to let them know that they have been cursed by me or do I keep it a secret? Most people seek instant justice, by punching their enemy in the face for example. But for me, I do NOTHING, and it only boils me on the inside. This results in immense pleasure when I see someone finally get what they deserve. A most delicious dish is that which is served cold. I never lifted a finger or said anything to these evil people, why should I not appreciate and enjoy it?
>>
OP I have experienced similar events in the last few years or so, although clearly not as often as you. 2 years ago (my senior year in HS) my best since 7th grade kind of just stopped talking to me all of the sudden and started to hang out with the cool kids and mock me behind my back. This really pissed me off because when I befriended him in the 7th grade he was always getting bullied by the other kids and I was his friend when nobody was. So I held a lot of contempt towards him. I wanted him to get what was coming to him - that being said I was not planning on trying to do anything to him. Within a year of our graduation I hear that he dropped out of college due to drug charges and failing to meet the academic minimum. I was very excited to hear about this. It still brings a little smile to my face, actually.
The second time is somewhat more recent, as in within the last month. I had been hanging out with a new friend that I met at college. We would smoke blunts together a lot and I came to think of him as a friend. Then he made me realize that he did not feel the same way by stealing my car in the middle of the night to do God only knows what. I was furious. As in I had never been so upset in my 20 years on this Earth. I did not contact the police, just basically told him to kick rocks and then left it at that, but in the back of my mind I just really wanted to see him get what hw deserved. Then within 3 weeks of this incident he got arrested in connection with an armed robbery. This was music to my ears. But it didn't stop there. He got kicked out of college AND they connected him to another crime from this July where he stole thousands worth of tech from someone's home. So he has been in jail for almost a month now because nobody in his family will come up with 5 grand to bail him out. That feeling of smug satisfaction was (is STILL) so great.
Like you, OP, I notice that the common factor here is people who wrong me getting what they "deserve".
>>
>>18434651
I never really thought of these events in this sort of context, but it is interesting to think that you can literally will someone into getting their cumuppence
>>
>>18433551
>Saw
That's not how you spell crossposting
>>
File: images.jpg (3MB, 1642x2535px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3MB, 1642x2535px
>>18434651
That is a beautiful story. I wish you greatness and bless you with good luck my b/rother.
>>
grats guys. you're all learning about your duality. something that you were tricked into while in the garden of eden.
>>
>>18434741
What does this mean
>>
File: images.jpg (53KB, 720x366px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
53KB, 720x366px
Daniel, this obese lying thief, had finally bought a new car, a newer model Nissan Ultima with push button start. I wished he caused a wreck. Well he was hit and now his new car is a old beater manual Kia. His tiny feces infested home used to house three dogs and six cats. Hoarder style filth. I wished for all his animals to die, they all die that year. I'm positive it was because of the horrible living conditions. I'm soo nice in person, I act like his home is totally normal when I am invited inside. I ask, how was your day, "my dad had a stroke in the shower, I carried him out and called 911". You see Daniel had stolen from me and acts as if it never happened. He now regularly drinks hard liquor. My favorite is when he complains about how his weight makes him unhappy. I now wish for his livers or internal organs to go out. I want his kidney to explode. He can live with one.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 288x175px
Tony traded in his car, he needed to get to work, a shiny white 2009 Chevy Malibu, but he tells everyone it is a 2013. Tony is a compulsive liar. Typical scam artist. He goes to bars and restaurants and never tips. I just wished that his car would overheat. I hope he was ripped off and got scammed financially. Tony doesn't deserve a nice car, he is a piece of shit. Much later, I speak to his brother, stuttering Dominic explained the engine was smoking and Tony had to pull over on the highway. Tony and Dominic live in a moldy one-bdrm apt. Dominic had a metal futon in the livingroom. I wished that it broke so he had to sleep on the floor. He is obese and it finally breaks, so he has to sleep on the floor. Omg he was okay with that. I wish for spiders to invade. They bought bug spray when the giant spiders arrived. They really hated the giant spiders. I then wished for mice to fuck with Dominic when he sleeps. Because I hate him. One in million shot. That would be amazing if that happened. I visit later and see they taped cardboard on the corners of their kitchen. I see mouse traps. Dominic tells me they caught three mice in those traps, they must have came from the neighbors apt he says. Dominic is also a piece of shit, one of the most vile and despicable people I have ever met. I have known Dominic for ten years, and my hate towards him has only grown. A few months ago, I buy Dominic Tacos for lunch, I'm very kind and have always treated him respectfully. "My life get worser and worser every day." Dominic finally says. That was all I needed to hear. I stopped talking+hanging out with him after that.
>>
Can we have links to these news articles about these various misfortunes?
>>
>>18435623
Yes. I think I can do you one better. That girl Jamie that I cursed, her Facebook has a ton of RIPs, they include some of the individuals names to obituaries. There was even another old homosexual manager I saw on her page that I forgot that I even death wished. I had been wishing for Jamie to get cancer.
>>
>>18435763
Okay. So do you have screenshots or a link?
>>
File: index.jpg (19KB, 220x299px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
19KB, 220x299px
>>18435623
http://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/blog/2012/06/mike-semler-royal-caribbeans-wichita.html

I barely knew this fat faggot. But I knew just enough that he was evil and wished him death. Jamie W's fault that he is dead. Holy shit all sorts of people are died around her. That was a strong ass curse.
>>
File: 1481352680564.jpg (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481352680564.jpg
9KB, 224x225px
>I had been wishing for great harm against individuals. I am not superstitious or religious at all. I do believe myself to be a good person
sorry but wishing harm on other people through some sort of righteous non-linear rationale will never make you a good person. it mostly just makes you irresponsible, spiteful, creepy, and weird.
>>
File: index.jpg (34KB, 350x524px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
34KB, 350x524px
>>18435792
http://www.hutchpost.com/2013/03/06/wichita-man-pleads-in-good-samaritans-death/

I did a google search for ya. It doesn't tell you the details, but I did some research and read the police report, that man received a beating while onlookers did nothing. He was drunk and actually incited the fight by using racial slurs against a black girl and mexican who were together. In a bizarre and unlikely turn of events, Jamie's evil got her brother killed.
>>
File: index.jpg (25KB, 236x485px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
25KB, 236x485px
>>18435812
I absolutely understand and expect your point of view. If I cannot solve my supernatural dilemma , then certainly I am open to some counseling and advice to can help change my morality or be more like yours. You may be the type of person who likes to forgive, but I will never forgive an injustice. Anger and hate is a result of injustice, it builds up and is the motivation to force and stop the unjust, even if that force happens to be morally-gray or mystical in nature.
>>
File: index.jpg (17KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
17KB, 236x314px
>>18434653
I must confess, I think I might know why and how this is happening. I will tell you how I think my curses are working magically in real life. I will tell you what I do and how I did it along with noting all variables, so that hopefully you too can replicate it and get revenge to find justice. I think that I "worked" for some of these wishes. They did not come at no cost, time and particular mental effort went into these wishes. I think there are also rules or laws that were consistent in each case. It is as if you have a personal servant angel smiting those that have hurt or offended you. I don't think that curses can be misused or abused.

I had thought maybe it might just be me, yet I believe people who think they are special or unique are just ignorantly conceited. I only joked to myself at first, at the idea of having to do with anything with other peoples bad luck. So I keep wishing death, it is harmless fun. But then they really die. Even as I keep making each curse more and more specific, it keeps happening. It makes me truly question what is going on. People that I hate, I curse them like a witch. I don't do any spells. I just hate them. The wishes have been coming true.
There are billions of people on this planet. Justified hate cannot be the only factor, throughout history there must have been countless people who were wronged and felt a lifetime of depthless hate, yet never experienced magic because of it.
How rare are cases and how many of the population does this type of thing happen to? Who else has been able to do this? Normally, to attack another, you have to do something physically, to end up with an action that harms the target. But to be able to do that, indirectly and so indiscreetly with curses...
>>
>>18434651
Hmmm I have a similar story with the friends hanging out with more.."sociable" people but even then I didn't wish bad luck on them. I do feel a little contempt and slight anger but anyways they'll find out those people were never really their "real" friends. As for the druggie, you gotta know by now the only thing bonding two people who do the same drug is the actual drug; not the friendship/bond they've created. Take the drug out of the equation and their true colours appear. Hope you learned from that. There are other stories like it on 4chan you know.
>>
File: index.png (173KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
173KB, 1280x1024px
My whole life I had never seen or known a dead person. How this started was the first two deaths at my work. The fat old bitch lady supervisor. Healthy as a horse one day and dead the next. She screwed with me one day and I had a flash of internal anger and wished that she would die. No effort at all.
The next was an aquintence. I was at my desk, he wanted my attention so he put his hand on the back of my neck and squeezed. Unforgiveble. He needed to die. He sent a threatening text or something and got narced out by some other guy getting him fired. I still had hate towards the guy. He wasn't going to get away. Weeks later, Jeremy told me that he was spending a night at Bridgettes, she woke up screaming and crying when she saw that his face was blue. She was had been sleeping next to a dead body. They had been drinking and doing Xanex. Somehow that big fat fuck managed to overdose. Justice. I kinda wish I could remember his name. This was a type of wish and took no effort at all, it only took a few weeks for the death curse to work there.
It was many many years later until I wished death again. This fruity disgusting man at work, he would prance around like he owned the place. I mistakenly was friendly and treated him like everyone else when he would approach me. He then tried to stalk me. It enraged me that I was the only one who was able to see how evil he was. I wasn't able to convince anyone. It was Daniel, the same obese guy from previously who told me the news that the gay child-molesting-looking monster died. I had to call up other coworkers to confirm the wonderful news. I scoured the internet searching for more information. I'm pretty pissed off there were no reports about how he died, not one news report at all about the two drug using gays criminals overdosing in a motel room. On a 10 scale, my hate and anger towards him was at maximum. It was heavenly relief for me after learning of the things demise.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>18432610
Why don't you use your power for good? pic related.
>>
>>18436704
Yes, I too think Clinton should be lower res.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 249x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 249x320px
>>18436704
I don't know how this all works. And I did wish that Trump would win. I believed that he had no chance amongst the Republicans but wished for him to win it all anyways. I'm sure his win should be attributed to the high turn out of his supporters voting. I kind of feel like a witch or something, old folklore of decrepit old stranger ladies that mysteriously ruin your life through mere seconds of contact. Please someone help me.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.