[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Law of attraction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6542.jpg (17KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6542.jpg
17KB, 290x174px
/x/ I want to ask you. Does law of attraction work? Say I want lots of hi dro weed for free and want to smoke it; I'd have to believe I'm stoned or wish I want to get stoned smoking it and believe I have it and it's done, right?

Can someone explain how this stupid shit works?

Protip: you can't.
>>
>hi dro weed

Your brain is damaged enough.
>>
>>18432167
>Does law of attraction work?
Yes
>>
File: IMG_5497.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5497.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Ok; I'd like to see this thing manifest me a bowl of pho right now in the next hour. I got no money and dead broke. Let's see this thing work.

I already have a bowl of pho and happy I'm having some and feel super happy and satisfied.
>>
law of attraction is a way for stuck up coddled new agers with easy unchallenged lives to blame starving african children for being poor.
>>
>>18432292
it's not magic you freakin guy.
the law of attraction simply spells out the science behind "doing a thing".
you set an intention, then put action towards the thing you want to manifest. if you want a bowl of pho, step outside of your house and buy one. don't have money? make some, then buy the pho. it's literally that simple.
by keeping a "high vibrational frequency" you are removing your focus from the fact that you don't have the thing already, therefore making you less likely to get discouraged and give up on getting the thing.
i could go deeper into the metaphysics of it but i feel like it'd be lost on this crowd.
basically, just go do stuff.
>>
>>18432167
Basic fundamentals of magic and sigils
>Lurk more and read a book aside from "the Secret"
>>
>>18432339
>Want something
>Get it
Not sure that needed a book writing about it if there's nothing more to it. It sounds like determination at best.
>>
>>18432339
t. New Thought
>>
>>18432343
Hmmm... so hypothetically speaking cuz I like impossible shit and testing people with my bullshit test:

I can use this to make the girl of my dreams fall in love me and fuck me, right?
>>
>>18432345
apparently it did seeing how many people are miserable with their lives and are completely unaware of the fact that they are the only ones that can do something about it. the problem with the new age movement is that they've attached so much esoteric bullshit to this concept that all it's really done is complicate matters.

>>18432346
i don't know what this means but i guess you got me. nice one.
>>
>>18432373
It just sounds like
>I'm fat and sad and shit
>Fucking sort out your diet and exercise then
[Time passes]
>Your magic spell worked, Great Sage! Please record your sorcery in a tome, that all mankind might benefit from your wisdom!
What the fuck?
>>
>>18432365
Wishes are always double edged.
>>
>>18432379
i mean pretty much, yeah.
the general concept is that your thoughts become things, becasue everything is thought in the first place. but in this 3 dimensional earth plane we live on, our thoughts and the physical manifestation of those thoughts are literally seperated by time and space itself. therefore, to make your thoughts reality, you have to take time and go out into the world and do the thing until you attain it. the speed at which you attain the things you want is determined by the emotional frequency you hold yourself at. by remaining positive, and keeping your goal in mind, the right people and circumstances appear in your life to ease this process. this is synchronicity. like i said, it's a little more complicated than i make it seem, but basically it just boils down to common sense and logic.
>desire a thing
>go after thing
>get thing
>>
>>18432413
What about things that don't seem possible? For example, competing in a sport to a high level despite being long in the tooth, or the healing of old injuries?
>>
>>18432430
the scope of your reality is based on what you're willing to believe is possible. some call this faith i guess. the longer you hold space open in your mind for something to be possible, the easier it makes it for that thing to come to fruition. we ARE limited by time and space though, and being that we have finite life spans, that would technically make some things impossible as human beings.
>>
>>18432292

Of course that won't get your pho, because your intent is to prove that the law of attraction won't work, the pho won't show up because you don't believe it works... So you don't believe you can attract it, the law works off your intention, if you intend to prove it doesn't work you will be proven right and won't get your soup.

Now if you really focus your intent on the bowl of pho, like intently meditate on it for a few seconds, really believe that the pho is going to come into your life, then let it go. You'll be surprised what happens. You might find a dollar, a friend you haven't heard from in a while might ring you and say hey, let's catch up, and go get some pho soup, a stranger might even stop you in the street and say excuse me, is this your pho soup?

This shit is always working all the time, whether you are aware of it or not.
>>
>>18432463
I tend to use lucid dreams as a place for testing what I think is possible. It's surprising how many things you can't get past the block and do, even knowing you're asleep.
>>
>>18432472
what kind of things?
>>
>>18432387
I don't give a fuck; I'm still fucking that bitch and taking her heart. Fuck those stupid morals on love and shit.
>>
>>18432574
Yeah, you can.
>>
>>18432167
lol, this is like wanting and wishing to get an A on your next exam but doing no work at all and still expecting an A.
>>
>>18432339
Not all of us can get a job. Most of us are fucking NEETs on here...
>>
>>18432167
No, you won't get what you want just by wanting it enough and how fucking dumb are you if you're even considering it a possibility
>>
>>18432167
In a way it does. My intention with my roommate seemed to influence things recently. It's pretty spoopy
>>
>>18432292
Are you eating at What the Pho?
>>
>>18432498
Mostly Neo 'free your mind' type things. I tend to just do what I can't in real life. Flying around, superhuman strength, force lightning. That kind of thing. I did have one more interesting experience though:

>Go on lucid dreaming thread
>Someone in thread says LD can be used to learn profound things
>Remember this while dreaming
>Think: ' I want to see the true nature of things'
>Noclip through the floor
>Fall through a lightless abyss for a while
>Find myself in a room
>It's dimly lit by a few glowing maintenance lights
>Cogs and machinery covered in dust
>The Earth is actually a giant machine
>Its purpose is long forgotten and the parts have ceased to move as they should
>Flora and fauna have grown over everything - originally a minor part of the original mechanism - and mistaken for something more significant
>>
New Thought disinfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2x-n2Xb-18
>>
>>18433553
Park Passio disinfo bullshit occultism
>>
>>18432746

Try it though. If you're taking a multiple choice test all of the sudden you'll find yourself getting As. Don't wait until the day of the test though.
>>
The law of attraction does work. It's basically "babies first magick experience". It's kind of a gate way type thing.

Naturally more and more abilities will unlock. I'm at the point now where I have extremely advanced telepathic skills and have a large amount of influence on my direct world as well as the world at large.

If you really believe, you WILL see some crazy stuff. Example:

>Trying out law of attraction
>I already know it kind of works but not sure
>Plan on going to club in a couple days
>imagine a really hot blonde and some other hot brunettes
>imagine them all wanting my dick
>All of them show up and they all want it
>Wait wtf...
>They look EXACTLY as I imagined them???
>So which person created who, etc?
>computer simulation with NPCs confirmed??

And it gets even better than that. That's not even my telepathic stuff. That's standard babies first LOA.
>>
The thing that's kind of disheartening about it is that you will eventually realize you are alone in the world and everyone else is a character. So your parents are a character. But I don't even know if you guys are real.

You will realize it's all just you though. I did not believe it at first but then I forgot about it. I ended up coming to the same conclusion. It's the ultimate redpill.

It sound super strange because it's advanced and it's against everything you know, but when you start really noticing like EVERY commericial EVERY TV show EVERY movie EVERY billboard and most of them have these messages and you realize "fuuuuuck those messages are not for the product it's for you"

Ubik by Philip K Dick kind of hits on this but that book is entirely fiction.
>>
>>18434204
My problem with what you're proposing is that any person deemed to be delusional would see their convictions become irrefutably accurate, and that is not the case.
>>
>>18434245

I mean by all means try it out yourself. You think I believed it at first? It took me probably 3 years from "the secret" to get where I am now. Believe me I field tested a lot of the stuff to check and make sure.

There is one trap though about it. Once you get really good, many people including myself will kind of spend too much time ruminating and not enough time on the "action" part of it. That's kind of where I am now and it's bad. That's a huge issue for people where they imagine whatever but they never go outside or take action.

To continue off of what you said, learning this can definitely make someone delusional. This is the ultimate redpill in my life and I still cannot exactly explain to you why I can generate a person in my mind, and then that person appears as imagined. You have to have a very strong mind and once the telepathy starts, you have to sort through what is schizophrenia and what isn't. You will go slightly delusional but eventually it gets better and everything becomes smooth and automatic. You have to really try hard at first and then things kind of just get on autopilot.
>>
>>18434209
you are right, it is the last redpill
>>
>>18432365
You could use it to give the girl you love incredible pains until she fucks you.

So kind of.
>>
LOA is pure confirmation bias.

But if it helps you, makes you fell good, just keep believing, same as religion.

There is a region in the brain called RAS, google it for more
>>
>>18432167
If the law of attraction worked, then there wouldn't be starving children in the world. I find it hard to believe that people who are dying of hunger and thirst are only doing so because "they don't want food and water badly enough".
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.