[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

demon chart info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: g_big.jpg (316KB, 1152x888px) Image search: [Google]
g_big.jpg
316KB, 1152x888px
demon chart info
>>
File: 1340424977563.png (366KB, 2312x3541px) Image search: [Google]
1340424977563.png
366KB, 2312x3541px
>>
File: 1326499151177.jpg (3MB, 3000x3064px) Image search: [Google]
1326499151177.jpg
3MB, 3000x3064px
>>
That should get the lad started, google up the name of any one of them that strikes your fancy for more info on them in particular. ( don't ask for help on that YOU pick, listen to yourself )
>>
File: sigils.png (203KB, 1291x2228px) Image search: [Google]
sigils.png
203KB, 1291x2228px
>>18432104
>>
>no Azazel or Lilith
Clearly good reference material, no chance of it being wildly incomplete!
>>
>>18432104
Why mess with demons? What information do they possess that you want? They seem so dangerous
>>
>>18434001
>Why mess with demons?
Because they're willing to share, unlike the so-called "white light" deities that prefer lording over mortals. "Gods" don't like mortals having power enough to be objects of worship themselves to such a degree that their own worship is lessened, something demons are willing to exploit because some of them are just dicks like that.

>What information do they possess that you want?
Varies from person to person. Some people want financial success, others magical power, others still knowledge of the universe (ex. Parsons). Myself I'm an artist with demonic muses.

>They seem so dangerous
Also yes.
Demons and spirits in general don't think with the same processes or considerations as we do. We're an afterthought, like swatting a fly. Never turn your back on them, always keep an eye on them like they're a thing that may need to be killed.
>>
>>18434034
You're talking about this like this stuff is real.
How do you know you're not merely hallucinating?
I have LDs, they can be wild but they're just dreams.
>>
>>18434048
I can only speak from my own experience, but there was no grand spectacle or firework. I never summoned the proverbial succubus.
Rather I've experienced a great deal of success with sigil magic in conjunction with ritual. After experimentation you can only create so many "coincidences" before you can draw a conclusion that there is a cause-effect relation going on. I'm not a true demonologist mind you - in fact I still consider myself an atheist and a scientific thinker, an attitude which lead me to testing the veracity of the occult - but I am convinced there is power in the demonic even if at worst we are simply psychologically mantling an archetype.
>>
>>18433467
Godamn, it some fuckwad always post that crap fake chart.
>>
>>18433999
>n00b too green to know a chart of Solomon's 72 when he sees it.
>>
File: 1313.jpg (170KB, 740x811px) Image search: [Google]
1313.jpg
170KB, 740x811px
>>
>>18434034
>>18434079

Sempai, what would be your thoughts on (hypothetical) goetic proceedements doing without invocations to YHWH, or as few as possible?
>>
>>18432104
>top left
>down 4
>right 4

that one
>>
>>18432109
That movie The Rite gave a pretty good representation of Bael. Lots of cats and toads in that movie.
>>
>>18435358
What? You're too lazy to use the chart in the second post in the thread or something?
>>
>>18432104
some of them resemble schematics for electrical circuits.

just saying.
>>
File: vassago.png (4KB, 324x321px) Image search: [Google]
vassago.png
4KB, 324x321px
I've always wanted to summon vissago I feel like i might get fucked hard in the ass though thoughts experiences?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.