[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1481921401687-1819501640.jpg (3MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1481921401687-1819501640.jpg
3MB, 2336x4160px
Despite everything pointing towards a failure, I always land on my feet.

I fuck up majorly but always end up better than before.

Despite the fact that every one wants me to fail, I still succeed.

Knowing this, I have accepted my life to be one big fake television show.

How is this possible? Even when I do the worst thing possible and lie throught my teeth, every one believes me and gives me a second chance even when I don't deserve it.

All of this is fake. All of it. None of this is real.
>>
>>18431784

Is this what religion is like? Everything will be okay despite the circumstances?

I haven't learned anything.
>>
I'm not even roleplaying. Everything somehow goes according to my plan, and I end up learning nothing from this experience.

What is this shit? Help me out /x/
>>
I feel like this is something paranormal or surreal. I've lost all connection to real life and proper experience. There is nothing and no one that gives me the feeling of reality.

No wake up call. I want my wake up call, /x/.
>>
Could be enlightenment
>>
>>18431836

Explain please
>>
File: 1411902731439.gif (996KB, 245x196px) Image search: [Google]
1411902731439.gif
996KB, 245x196px
i was like you op. did you try to attempt real crimes like robbing or muggling?
>>
>>18431848

No and I don't intend to do so.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVTOag1lQHc

don't forget.
>>
>>18431860

Don't share this trite with me.
>>
>>18431784
Holy shit are you me??
>>
>>18431890

Yes.
>>
>>18431916
Nope not named Frank you aren't
>>
Just another narcissistic sociopath, stand in line snowflake, you're not that special.
>>
>>18431927

What makes me narcistic? Aren't you narcistic for shitting on every one you see?
>>
>>18431923

We're all Frank.
>>
>>18431927
>using the narcissist and sociopath buzzwords
someone with no real insight into human nature detected
>>
everyone ITT kill themselves, your tv show blows
>>
>>18431784
get out of high school, actually fuck something up, then get back to us
>>
>>18431795
make a plan to figure it out, if you dont figure it out then youll know its all real as something has gone wrong.
>>
>>18431784
How the fuck can nothing be real for you if its real for me?
Sentience, Imagination, Thinking.
How is this more fake then you are?
>>
>>18432492
What is reality? If there is another state that persists outside of what we can perceive, is that first state reality? Consciousness thoughts and perceptions are impermanent
>>
>>18432506
Yeah, thats why its hard to question reality when we know so little about it and likely never will ev
>>
Aw shit. Now we have to pay you
>>
>>18431784

>Even when I do the worst thing possible and lie throught my teeth, every one believes me and gives me a second chance even when I don't deserve it.

What's the "worst thing possible"? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I could make it into a contest and I'm still here. Human beings are kind of wired to grant more significance to their own actions than to those of others. So maybe you're exaggerating your flaws for a start. We also live in a modern technological wonderland where we take care of those who are a little more prone to fucking up.

Also, what makes you think that everyone wants you to fail? Are you sure this anxiety is not merely a product of your own self-doubt?
>>
>>18431836
I mean you seem to be situated in a default mode where your notion of "experience" is unified with the idea of "negative experience". When this stops it is merely mildly perturbing to you because you feel you aren't making progress.

When you are fully situated in this state and only view an improvement in circumstances as an impediment, that's when you've reached a certain singularity, known as enlightenment. It may take a while for you to realize when exactly this occurred.

You strike me as rather a well developed individual, so I wouldn't rule this out. Otherwise, you have bird penis.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.