[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever tried to turn your mind around? Or move it some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Have you ever tried to turn your mind around? Or move it some place else?

Theoretically the brain itself has no sense of direction, that comes from other senses built into our body. So that means the only reason our mind faces forward is because it felt the most natural.

It may even go further and the reason our mind is in our head is because that is where the vast majority of our senses are. If my eyes and ears were in my hand would my mind be as well?

If it is just because it feels the most natural i should be able to move my consciousness anywhere I want with some practice, perhaps a full body consciousness. Maybe even push it outside of my body.

I have tried a few times before and while I think I'm getting somewhere its like pushing against rubber bands and hard to hold.
>>
>>18431778

Oh you can do so much more with it.

The concept of mind reading is basically just an extension of projection.

You enter their perspective.
>>
>>18431781

To go a step further, if you get really good, you can observe the consequences of interactions before they manifest. Awareness of time itself.

Premonition is the word often used to describe this function. Most only get a sensation, they don't project, so they don't have true awareness of it.

But if you git gud, you can see the before and after as a stream. If your intention is strong enough, you're able to manifest the consequence of your choosing. Because you become aware of what events will set in motion different consequences, even if you can't directly control the situation.
>>
Sorry if I lost you.

But to start unlocking the potential, start meditating and becoming aware.

Potential is defined by your degree of awareness.
>>
>>18431892

No it was just a big jump going from I bet I could move my conscious into my foot to that's basically how you read minds.

Got any books on the topic?
>>
File: 1481600409671m.jpg (88KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1481600409671m.jpg
88KB, 1024x683px
>>18431808
Is it a result of meditation or there is something else to it?
Can you make a list of thing to do to become somehow good at it?
I'm a former NEET and I suck at social interactions.
>>
>>18431808
I understand this, your explanation is very attractive and well done. It's like Nicolas Cage in Next. Or it's like, a normie could throw a penny on the ground and nothing would happen, but if you have this transtemporal awareness, you could maybe throw a penny on the ground, and make someone poop their pants, because you would be able to throw it at a precise timing, angle and vibration which would effect your intended result by affecting reality.
>>
>>18431778
>If my eyes and ears were in my hand would my mind be as well?

Your mind will always be wherever your brain is.
>>
>>18433123

Why are you so sure?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.