[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, guys. Did anyone had results with New Avatar Power books?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

Please tell me about those results and if you can in more detailes like how much time between whishing and getting results, etc.
Mpney, love, anything that this books claim you can recieve by doing those techniques.
>>
File: Spelling4Dummies_200x200.jpg (101KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Spelling4Dummies_200x200.jpg
101KB, 666x666px
>>18431726
OP, this is the book you need to be reading.
>>
>>18431751
>>
File: 51fE7Q7BQ0L.jpg (47KB, 344x500px) Image search: [Google]
51fE7Q7BQ0L.jpg
47KB, 344x500px
>>18431726
New Avatar Power is a classic. If it didn't work for people, you wouldn't know about it all these years later. It's OK as far as grimoires go. That guys other book, The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals, is way better.
>>
I`ve made maybe 3 threads about NAP before.

It was by far the most effective "magick" school I`ve followed. while things like sigils have produced zero results for me, nd visualiztion has always tken WAY too long to be of any real usefulness, NAP has delivered quickly in a way that lets me know in less than a week if I`m getting it, if I should move on or rethink my wish.

the entity/angel usually will either show up or not, and you`ll know if you should bother doing a 3 or 4 day of the incantation. it was no time, which is a godsend in such a sea of psycho-babble, wishiful thinking and rationalizing.

while the biggest result I`ve ever gotten was from a 3-year-straight visualization, NAP has given me straight-up 2 dys results and no-bs feedback that told me what was up.

if you like ritual and like looking up the names of entities and all the bs preamble and think rituals help results, stay the FUCK way from NAP because you will not get results from it. the writer was a typical sorcerer mumbo-jumbo ritual lover who gave up on all the bs nd just went straight to the shortest wy of getting results in the history of magick. 6 or 7 minutes a day and you`re done, getting results within the week (2 or 3 days usually).

highly recommend it. just google new avatar power, find a forum wtih the lines posted, read them aloud, and that`s it.

fuck the bs.

ignore the editor-mandated testimonials in case you bother reading the whole book (you don`t need to, copy of the lines lone are enough). also, first book is good, second book is mediocre.
>>
sorry about spelling on above reply, not on PC
>>
>>18431751
Point out my mistakes please.
>>
>>18431827
Tha is interesting when i started practicing i invented my own method by cutting through all the bullshit available. When i try something from a book it's putting fences on my practice and doesn't work well.
By my own method i achieve results from 1 day to 2 weeks. So if you are able to have such resulsts with that book i may give it a shot to comfort my ideas.
>>
>>18431902
>detailes
>whishing
>Mpney
>that this books
>Did anyone had results
>>
where is the .pdf of this?
>>
>>18431827
What is nd?
>>
>>18432644
http://www.devserenity.com/books/The%20Miracle%20of%20new%20Avatar%20Power.pdf
>>
>>18432449
>>detailes
Ok
details
>>whishing
wishing
>>Mpney
Money
>>that this books
those, right?
>>Did anyone had results
where's my mistake there?
>>
>>18434236
you're pretty dumb, op. no wonder you practise bullshit occultism
>>
>>18434236

Did anyone have results
Did anyone get results
Has anyone had results

...would all be correct alternatives.

You can't use "did...had" unless you're trying to sound like a lolcat
>>
>>18434252
Thanks.

>>18434250
English isn't my first language, obviously.
>>
>>18434318

I totally get that rules like this seem pretty arbitrary and arcane. I've studied Greek, Hebrew, Latin, and Spanish, and I still struggle with some of the nuances of those languages along these lines.

Kudos to you, though, for being open and welcoming correction. That's an admirable trait and you'll learn faster with that attitude.
>>
>>18431726
If you do this, you will destroy your life by allowing demons in.
>>
>>18434410
Really?
>>
>>18434410
says the guy who has zero experience with demons beyond "i know a guy who said" or "my beer drinking uncle tells this story every year about how one time..."
>>
>>18434684
Yes, I owned the books and read them and discussed them with advanced practitioners. It is seriously too good to be true. Because it isn't true.

>>18434716
>projecting this hard
I know this shit, nigga. Quit trying to enslave people.
>>
>>18434745
Then what do you recommend to practice?
>>
This shit actually works. Used to do those rituals when I broke my leg. Found my wife thanks to it and got a good job with good pay after a few weeks.

Haven't been raped by demons yet, too.
>>
>>18434855
They get you right when you're happiest. Or when you die. Not sure. Either way, good luck you crazy bastard.
>>
>>18431726
What's the best book for destruction magic, shooting fireballs is all I care about.
>>
Fuck this book.

I had a spiritual allergic reaction to it, worst fucking migraine of my life after doing one of the rituals. Had to pray to the source/divine and my ancestors to undo whatever it was I had done. Legit thought I would die that night because of the pain.

It's taken years to regain my concentration and will, even to properly be happy again. I'm not some Christfag, but this book is a portal to some bad shit.
Stay away famalam.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.