[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypnosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Kinker.jpg (22KB, 266x334px) Image search: [Google]
Kinker.jpg
22KB, 266x334px
Is there someone who has ever been hypnotized by aliens? Would we be able to hypnotize them if we would be good at it?
>>
>>18430913
Hypnosis has been my hobby since i was 16 (now 24), some years after i started i tried to "break the mold" and start with experimental hypnosis since i consider hypnosis as a very underdeveloped field and anyone with experience and certain knowledge could find cracks and expand them, giving place to new methods and techniques that can't be found in books.

Now, let's assume these aliens are more intelligent than us, more resourceful and in the worst of cases, hostile. One of the principles of hypnosis is "you can't force someone against his morals", that means you can't force someone to act like a dog if that person thinks it's shameful and he doesn't want to do it, he'll just snap out of the trance.

That leaves us with no chance to use hypnosis to harm anyone directly. However, the stablished principles of hypnosis only pertain to the official classical/ericksonian hypnosis, if you step to the "underground" experimental hypnosis you can find a technique called "frame overlap". Frame overlap is a technique that consists on creating a false situation within the subjects mind, a false situation where his morals would blend and accept your suggestion.

You want to have sex with a boy, but regular hypnosis won't work since he's not gay and he's grossed out and angered by your suggestion. When you use frame overlap you make him see the girl he likes in you (positive hallucination) and you have to keep him in check at all times (perfect raport and tone/cadence control) so the technique won't break with contradictory stimulies like your man beard or the fact that you have a penis and man voice.

As you see this technique requires a combination of various hypnotic tools in their most adavanced form (specially positive hallucination). This would allow you to hypnotize the aliens if they were staying still and you could obtain some information about them firsthand. (1/2)
>>
>>18431309

Using frame overlap would take me about 10-15 minutes depending on the person, and if the person is not retarded i couldn't maintain it for more than a couple of minutes.

If you want to kill someone with frame overlap you would have to use a "pack suggestion" or "condensed suggestion" aiming to break a person's belief system about something very personal, that would desintegrate the self-preservation instinct of that person in a couple of days and allow you to use frame overlap again for a suicide suggestion to work.

As you see it's not practical against unknown aliens, on top of that they would probably have a different psyche structure from ours, so it's probable hypnosis wouldn't even work to begin with even if they stood still. (2/2)
>>
I didn't know aliens hypnotized people, from where do you get that?
>>
>>18431316
What you call frame overlap, can be done for a longer time, using chemicals, and some of the alleged MK ultra experiments dealed with this.

Aliens should be perfectly capable of doing cause the extreme chemical reaction produced by fear, creates the perfect mindset for that kind of hypnosis.

Sorry can't use terminology, me ignorant.
>>
File: 1194794_m.jpg (30KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
1194794_m.jpg
30KB, 597x600px
>>18431309
>>18431316
Frame Overlap (never heard that terminology before) is indeed possible.

Here's a cuttlefish doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcpzubpIhtI

And here's a stoat doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODEUK5sB5vE

Except instead of rudimentary two-frame overlap, what they're doing is creating multiple simultaneous frames, which take increasing amounts of time to process, before their prey's minds are able to cycle through them all. Since life forms process time in a linear way, they are unable to process time without cycling through each frame. Except for someone who has trained themselves to keep time, a life form who is cycling through multiple simultaneous frames this way will be unable to recognize when their predator has closed distance, until they have finished processing the previous cycle.

From the prey's perspective, this looks a little bit like your reality when you are very tired, and dozing off to sleep--and then suddenly wake up with a start, unaware of what happened in the previous span of time. You are aware that you have missing time, but only *AFTER* the fact. Indeed, it is the sudden wakefulness that alerts to the realization that time was missing.

This is a very, very difficult, and complex technique that only master wizards, and super special magical people can learn, or molluscs and some rodents.

I would recommend NOT trying this VERY ADVANCED TECHNIQUE, unless you're confident that you're as intelligent as a stoat.
>>
>>18431309

How much of this is experience and how much is theory? I've seen an awful lot of people claiming to be hypnotists with powers of influence such as this, but not one of them had a way of reasonably demonstrating such an ability.

>>18432120

Jesus H Christ, neither of the clips you've posted involve hypnosis in the literal sense. In the one about the stoats they're obviously using it as a linguistic shorthand. How could they even postulate the rabbit's mental state? Confusion, distraction, misdirection, etc. are very useful tricks employed in magic to con an audience into failing to spot the secret in a magic show, but does that make them hypnotized? Obviously not, since they still recognize it as a show.
>>
U guys liek british meme wizard name dern bren? he can make u give him all or fucking personlal pesesions if he want to. and he can go int he store and paid with menotply mewonry
>>
>>18433663
Don't understand the question. Like i said hypnosis is underdeveloped right now, some of my terms won't appear in google or books but they're used when discussing things with other persons or groups who also study experimental hypnosis.

The theory has been drawn from practice and experience, hypnosis is 80% practice. I don't know exactly what those persons meant for "powers of influence", if they were roleplaying, if they were talking about this technique (i doubt it), or about hypnosis in general. Were they performers? Cause that should explain a lot.

The thing is to demonstrate hypnosis you have to meet the person, and most hypnotists from the classical school will throw you away if you show some kind of resistance (specially the performers). If you tell me more about these people you met i could give you a better opinion.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.