[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus is Lucifer's son?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: JesusLucifer.jpg (2MB, 2362x2362px) Image search: [Google]
JesusLucifer.jpg
2MB, 2362x2362px
Do you think the biblical Jesus's God Father is lucifer?
>>
>>18430903
no

its a false doctrine (lie from satan) to make a fusion between lucifer and jesus

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
>>
>>18430903
>>18430908
Not to mention the Antichrist will deceive by looking as best the part, and even using the name Jesus which is not the original, holy name. In the Old testament we see Moses asking what Gods name is and he states, "I am who I am", Yahuveh. Jesus's original name is Yahushua, derived from Yahuveh, meaning Yah Saves.

There's no way that Yahushua, the son of God Yahuveh, is the son of an angel created by God who later rebelled. It would also be weird if Yahushua rebuked liars calling them the sons of lucifer, the original liar if he was himself his son. Would it make sense to you?
>>
>>18430903
Adam and Eve were made from scratch, work of God. Jesus came from a forced pregnancy on a virgin girl, work of Satan. Pretty open and shut case.
>>
Lucifer isn't name, it's a fucking process/title, it refers to three different characters in the Bible.
>>
>>18430903
It actually says "I am the root and offspring of David and of the Morning Star" which I assume is like Venus and David banged to make Jesus lol
>>
>>18431062
reptilians?
>>
>>18431058
>forced

citation please. also your argument proves nothing.
>>
>>18430903
lucifer is the brearer of light , literaly the most conscious entity by that time as so he bas lucifer
>>
>>18431070
As in, not asking for it. The first God in the bible didn't need a woman to create man. The next one lost that ability, why?
>>
>>18430903
never once ever in the entire bible will you find the name Lucifer. only in the king james bible do they use the word literally once, and its a shitty translation and even used ironically. The word Helel means Shinning one, this is the word used in the Isaiah 14 that people always refer to. when reading this, romans realized "oh we also have a figure in our mythology of the morning star this must be him." and so they replaced the word. Lucifer is a roman invention and is just their version of satan, being a light bearer. noe what we know about certain roman emporers should tell you that any light that shines upon the roman empire means darkness for the rest of the world.

TL;DR Lucifer is just a mistranslation. His name is Satan always has always will be. He is NOT Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18431081
JESUS
A
CHRIST
A
N
>>
false
lucifer is not Jesus, Lucifer is actually one of 2 devils sent to decide man, he is the false light. Her tries o deceive man by selling perfection. Jesus came to free us not to seek perfection. Lucifer appeal to our ego , Jesus teaches is to find ou true spiritual consciousness that is the difference , the ego is of THIS world it boils away to nothing when we die.
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
>>
>>18430903
Yes, God is Lucifier. Hitler killed millions of jews, God will kill and torture the rest, as well as all others who don't submit to him. God is evil incarnate.
>>
>>18431076
lost that ability? says who? Jesus even said God was able to make children for abraham out of stones.

not only that, but Mary was ecstatic upon receiving this revlation. she even starts singing.

The Lord gave us a miracle and you must have some shit in your heart to try and pervert that. Seems to be that this is your problem, not ours.
>>
>>18431066
not what it says pervert
>>
File: Fox.jpg (17KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Fox.jpg
17KB, 500x334px
>>18431086
one, that didnt work. two, whats your point? even the argument in picrelated is more convincing that yours, and they didnt even need to add any letters.
>>
>>18431097
So since God perverts the meaning of good, than doesn't that mean that God has shit in his heart? You follow a god with shit in his heart? Not very mature of you.
>>
>>18431110
God is all that is good if you're referring The All. The notion of evil and good we have is flawed since we view things in terms of the ephemeral rather than eternal.
>>
>>18431118
Meant for
>>18431113
>>
>>18431113
>since God perverts the meaning of good,

what are you even talking about???
>>
There are 2 devils: One is called Lucifer who leads man astray by trying to convince us to improve ourselves by following the light, that light is a false light. Lucifer rules the Astral plane, Lucifer tries to convince us that we are better and above everything, it seduces our Ego into trying to make the world perfect by following causes like the peace movement or fighting poverty etc , its all about the ego- the ego is a temporary thing it fades away at death and we are left with the ego consciousness or self or christ consciousness .Lucfier does not want us finding out about our higher Christ nature. Lucifer goes after religions and most religions are worshipping him, including all the new Age ones and also the mainstream churches and Islam. They have all been corrupted. one of the posters only believes in Satan, and is corrupted by Lucifer ., Satan likewise is here to lead man array but on a different set of programming: he is easier to understand, he is the lord of Darkness . or Materialism he seduces us with the all thing to with the material world, making a living , riches, concerns of the everyday world , the material plane. The two devils work together to blind us to the real Christ . Their objective is to divert us from the path that God set for us thru the Christ force back to the True ultimate reality of the God head. These two devils attempt to trap man in the dialectical world called "hell" of the physical and its reflection the Astral continually re-incarnating for ever , Yes folks you got it , we are already in hell its here right now and we are in it. Christ was sent to free us from it. The great deception we are told is to believe is that hell is somewhere below, no its not, its here, we live right in it! and you better believe it cuz if you are bad you are going to hell lol so the catholic programming goes any way.
>>
>>18431118
Come back when the weed has worn off

>>18431121
As in he says murder is wrong, yet he says that it's good for gay people to be murdered and it's good to send people to hell who don't believe or submit to him, even if they are kind people. Remember that God says he's wholly good, so all actions he does and all decrees he makes are good according to him, even though "good" has the connotation of doing what is positive outside of religion.
>>
>>18431129
Also, we don't call hitler "good" because he murdered peole who have harmed nobody, yet, God calls himself good, and expects everybody else to call him good, even though he'll do worse to the jews.
>>
>>18431129
hey i dont have to undeestand every dot and dash to know that there is a God in Heaven who not only listens to my prayers but He answers them as well. His name is Jesus Christ and there is no other name written under heaven by which mankind can be saved. Historical fact. Again, just because you don't get it doesn't mean a thing to me. This is your problem, and not mine.
>>
>>18431133
Assuming he does exist, you'd still be following an evil god though. Good and bad are matters of opinion, so God can call himself good, but his actions still harm people. That's why you need to learn to stop thinking in terms of good and bad, and start thinking in terms of Positive and Negative.
Things like compassion, empathy, kindness, love, peace, and balance are positve traits. Where as hate, apathy, and imbalance are negative traits.
God calls himself good, yet he embodies these negative traits against homosexuals and non believers. Meaning he's not really a good god.
A good god would embody only the positive traits and be compassionate and empathetic towards nonbelievers and homosexuals. Would you not agree?
>>
>>18431161
(Continued)
So if you're against perversion of good, just know that God perverts the meaning of good.
>>
>>18431124
heavensgate.com
>>
>>18431161
good/bad, positive/negative - changing the semantic words doesn't change that you are still applying a value judgement. You could call it freeb/floob and it would still amount to the same thing. All you're doing is saying "I don't like thing, therefore it is evil/negative/floob."
>>
>>18430903
while that would make sense since there is a lack of continuity between the old testament and new testament

it makes no sense because the light bringer would be on record number 2 maybe number 3 strongest entity in existence according to the bible. michael may or may not be stronger since he will be using gods power as gods champion

jesus is a chump. gods drinking buddy moses was way stronger. moses preformed creation on a small scale by turning dust into gad flies and parting the red sea. jesus isnt even on par with half of what you would expect from the light bringer

water to whine... stage magic. claims to be able to walk on water in a desert... the gospels dont all depict him rising from the dead and he gave no sermons in the streets to prove he wasnt dead after that
>>
I was thinking of something like this a couple of weeks ago; they call Satan the Master of Lies, right? Well, what if his biggest lie is not that he doesn't exist, but rather making us root for the wrong side?
Think about it:
>People have used religion as a way to justify their actions be they good or bad
>Children are pretty much forced into service under the fear of eternal damnation
>Churches are basically low key cults nowadays
>By spinning a web of lies, some actions can be called sins while other actions are now good actions
>"Every man, woman and child that doesn't accept God into their heart will be cast into the lake of fire" gets paraded around as a good thing if they refuse to convert (speaking from personal experience though), but not every human is evil just for not accepting a deity
>Needing to be praised is vanity, which just so happens to be on the list of sins, but gets excused since 'it's all for god'
>Sheep is the most common word paraded in christian communities, "The sheep of God", "God's flock", etc. Sheep are most commonly docile creatures that don't mind getting sacrificed (personal experience with them).

I know some of these points can be wrong since time changes mindsets as well general , but the rest get paraded around daily. If anyone has anything to contribute or educate me, they're more than welcome to do so.
>>
ITT: Jeezusfag yahweites doing the work of the devil

Yes please, keep making a big show of how Lucifer is the best option by parading your own unethical faith.
>>
Is this a serious inquiry? Well i'll "fux wit it" ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

God is not the dark angel, however badly the dark one wanted to be in his jealous fits of rage. It is thoughts like these that divide and conquer us. (keep them confused and at war with themselves) so blind, such a young soul you must be. It will be some time before you get off the carousel of reincarnate humanism.
>>
>>18431274
>It is thoughts like these that divide and conquer us. (keep them confused and at war with themselves) so blind, such a young soul you must be. It will be some time before you get off the carousel of reincarnate humanism.
>┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Nice argument, really showed everyone in this thread.
>>
The office must be slow as hell today
>>
>>18430903
If at all, Jesus IS the original fallen angel itself; his incarnation on earth being the punishment for rebellion.
>>
>>18431133
>reeeeeee my religion is correct.
>historical fact

you appear to misunderstand what a historical fact is friendo. Your assertions are only subjective opinion. They have nothing to do with facts.
>>
Demiurge= Satan/ Lucifer= bad
Bad ass beardo God= jeezuz and his stupid book
>>
File: temperance.jpg (19KB, 175x300px) Image search: [Google]
temperance.jpg
19KB, 175x300px
>>18431124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW-3By0DFuk

https://readtiger.com/img/wkp/en/Tree_of_Life_2009_large.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr89xoZyE1g
>>
>>18431129
God plays no part here in our part of the solar system other than setting the universe in motion. It is up to us here which influences we are receptive to.
>>
File: 1478786142644.png (365KB, 757x754px) Image search: [Google]
1478786142644.png
365KB, 757x754px
>>18431379

So if we're receptive to God, God plays a part then?
>>
Its the sun the sol you eutopean dimwits. Jesus is the sun the son the sol the soul. All whites sun bathe and kill yourself.
>>
>>18431386
>God plays a part then?
No the many do.
>>
File: lucifer.jpg (19KB, 236x326px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
19KB, 236x326px
The long and short of the story is we've all been duped. Judeo Christian god is the bad guy/final boss. Satan is on our side.

Elaborate? Explain my views? Nah. I'll leave you with this though. Think about creator myths from around the world. For example Prometheus, who brought fire from the gods and gave it to us.

Could there be parallels with other myths throughout history?

Could it be said beings like this are for the most part, on the side of humanity?
>>
>>18430903
I Jesus have sent my angel, to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and stock of David, the bright and morning star.
>>
>>18431547
https://youtu.be/429hOMrMDuQ
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.