[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayyy check out this theory. SO aliens didn't come from another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 4ch.jpg (71KB, 978x575px) Image search: [Google]
4ch.jpg
71KB, 978x575px
Ayyy check out this theory. SO
aliens didn't come from another planet. they came from ours. They are us but from the future. Maybe in the future we reach a point of intellect where we discover time travel and maybe its so far ahead in the future that the earths living conditions have changed due to what ever reason so obviously our physical form has evolved and appears different. And now they travel back in time just to study us out of curiosity to discover their roots. just as we try and dig up dinosaur bones and study them for our own curiosity.
>>
File: latest.jpg (25KB, 518x617px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
25KB, 518x617px
Their face when they realize they look like this because pollutiom
>>
Aliens are demons, the fallen angels. Yahuveh is the only path to life.
>>
but gohan is half alien
>>
>>18430785
fake and gay fuck off yahuveh is the demiurge
>>
>>18430832
God is omniscient, all your sins will be counted before you at the time of judgement. Do not mock what you do not know. We only have our lifetime on this earth to bend our knee to him. Please read the bible, and you might just see the living truth, if you only hold ears capable of listening.
>>
>>18430763
Tight theory broshigi, you ever hear of the uniplanetary theory where venus was once exactly like mercury and earth is gonna become like mars based on reverse precession?
>>
>>18430843
I know all about God's omniscience, sin isn't real, I've lived thousands of lifetimes here, this is my last one. The God that you refer to, Yahweh / Jehovah is actually Ialdabaoth, the demiurge. Creator of the physical realm.

I've read the bible, some of it is very useful. It is about 60-80% truth I would say, but a crucial percentage of it has been twisted that makes it very dangerous when you take it at face value.
>>
>>18430843

>worship me or ill banish you to eternal torture.

God should get his priorities straight
>>
>>18430864
I don't think you quite understand what it's all about. Yahushua is the only path to salvation, because all have fallen short of the glory of God. Our imperfection due to sin denies us from being with Yahuveh, and sin can only be absolved with the due justice, which is death. Yahushua in his grace paid the price for us.

>>18430862
Sin is real, resurrection is not. Yahuveh is the creator of the universe and all that exists.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.