[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spilling Secrets of the Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 27

File: b98fae2f72319506.png (151KB, 500x4508px) Image search: [Google]
b98fae2f72319506.png
151KB, 500x4508px
Ask away. Here's some stuff about religion.
>>
>>18430489
Beautiful C;
>>
Have anything you would like to know? Maybe why 666 is such an important number?
>>
>>18430489
What is Ha-QBLH?
>>
>>18430526
Is psychokinesis possible?
>>
>>18430540
.....I'm waiting OP.
>>
>>18430544
Qoph Aleph Lamed Daleth.... It's not that hard to understand if you supposedly know the secrets of the universe......
>>
Inb4 cause of cancer is 4chan
>>
>>18430541
Yes, Quite.
>>18430544
No clue. But I'm now looking into it. If it's Qabalah or Kabbalah I know that.
>>
>>18430547
I am spilling the secrets that I know.
>>
Know anything about goetic demons and summoning them?
>>
>>18430544
The the glands in the brain, such as the pineal gland (not to say the other glands in your body don't do anything) can be used for foresight (looking into the future), reading minds, and all other general psychic abilities. Every human, unless you're deformed, has this ability within them. All you need to do is learn to control your glands. I recommend meditation. Now mind you, everything including matter is made up of coil shaped waves. Your organs that pick up waves (eyes, nose, tongue, nerves, ears, pineal) are all picking up waves.

>>18430566
I highly do not recommend it. They are adversarial spirits. They do NOT like you. So watch out. People like E.A. Koetting spill those kind of secrets. If you really want to summon those things, look for the magic of king Solomon.
>>
>>18430550
This is true. The source of all cancer is 4chan. Cancer didn't actually exist until 4chan started. Its a conspiracy to control the populace
>>
>>18430570
Sol On and Om are the name of the Sun in three languages. (Latin, Egyptian, Greek)
>>
>>18430526
yes pls
wat is 666 senpai
>>
>>18430550
>>18430572
The main cause of cancer these days is a fungal parasite known as candida. The parasite is a member of the yeast family. It likes to eat sugar, other yeast/fungus products, alcohol and fermented foods, artificial colors, sweeteners, and preservatives. If it becomes too wide spread it will move out of the stomach to where the body is weakest. Sometimes the fungus forms colonies and attacks the flesh. Your body naturally resists and counter attacks. This causes a tumor to form. Candida is white, which is why all tumors are misshaped and white. The body seals up the poison for you to purge. Most people don't know how to purge it and end up worsening it with chemo and radiation.
>>
>>18430578
666 is the number of the beast The beast is the body of man. Melanin, which is in ALL organs (unless you are very European, with no Moorish blood) and which is produced by the pineal gland (see >>18430570) has 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons. The mark of the beast is in the flesh, after all.
>>
>>18430586
Obviously it's a money market, but how do you stop the progression at home? Any real cure? And any info on information overload?
>>
>>18430590
Thanks, but why don't Eurofags have the mark the mask of the beast or whatnot?
Are whites aliens?
>>
>>18430596
Baking soda in water is the cure. Sodium bicarbonate. A salt which you create naturally in your pancreas. It increases oxygen intake. And neutralizes the acidic cancer cells safely.
>>
do you think Google AI/techonolgy is the next step into the slavery of humanity?

I want to feel joy again, to laugh until my stomach hurts, to really connect with somebody and feel the 'magick' of life, be spontaneous and genuine.

anyway, thanks for reading
>>
>>18430601
Can this be a viable treatment in any stage during the cancer? and it what volume should it be taken/how often
>>
>>18430570
I'm well aware OP, my pineal gland is unlocked.
>>
>>18430609
Although just focusing on your pineal gland is like building a house without a foundation
>>
>>18430598
White and black are not nouns (person, place or thing). They are adjectives and describe nouns. They are also legal status's. Europeans have sulfur based melanin. They burn from the sun because they can't absorb the energy. In dark skinned folks, it is carbon based. It can absorb the energy. I know some about aliens. Nords, for example are blond haired, blue eyed, and beautiful from what I hear. Hitler made blond hair and blue eyed babies for tech and info from them. Europeans are actually descendants of Esau, fraternal twin brother of Jacob, grandson of Noah, as in Noah's ark. Esau was the first Roman. Esau means "red skin", or something close to that, because you could see his blood through his skin. He was born in present day Argentina (where Noah landed).
>>
>>18430614
damn, im from Argentina :P. i was >>18430605
>>
>>18430611
Of course. You need a balanced body and/or good genes to unlock it. Plus, all of the other glands going up the center of your body, into your crown, and down your spinal cord. It looks like a ring of light. This is where the halo came from.
>>
>>18430621
Do you know how to release the muscle tension in your pineal gland?
>>
>>18430614
If Europeans are descendants of Esau and he landed in Argentina after the flood, why weren't there any white people in Argentina when colonizers arrived?
>>
>>18430570
Every single goetic entity is malevolent? See, I feel like this kinda contradicts their job description. I'm gonna have to cast doubt. Good pineal gland information though.
>>
>>18430605
AI tech is only one step in the plan. But most of man is already enslaved. All of the worlds government leaders are involved in Freemasonry and meet at a place called Bohemian Grove every year. It's about 60 miles north of San Francisco, in the Republic of California. The plan is a bit messed up now, Hillary was supposed to win, and they were going to start laying on the men getting wombs thing. More gender imbalancing. But, Trump, a 33rd degree Mason (there are actually 360 degrees of Masonry, but you have to go to the Pope for the rest) bought the electoral college by lobbying. Played their own rules against them. He's actually doing a lot of good, despite public opinion. But he still has his downsides. He's also the second non-bloodline president of the U.S. Corporation (See 28 U.S. Title 3002 15A). The bloodlines are the 13 Jesuit families who formed the Roman Catholic Church after Rome fell. They're pissed he did that.
>>
I see one thing that your conversational partner missed OP which you might find interesting.

The sphinx (from the Greek "to join") has the head of a woman and the body of a lion because the procession of constellations is a circle. It tells the story of yeshua but without knowing where to start the story wouldn't be clear. So the Sphinx begins with a maiden (Virgo) and ends with a lion (Leo).

It's also possible the original monument was a seraphim.

And he's right, all religions have this as their central story.
>>
>>18430625
Technically all spirits are demons. But these days people mainly refer to the bad ones as demons. Here are some links. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTJBWMFRO6g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nH0AucXcSE

https://www.youtube.com/user/EAKoettingOfficial
>>
File: 1345837265503.jpg (105KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
1345837265503.jpg
105KB, 400x375px
>>18430489
I read that book too
>in a jail cell
>freaked out all the cons with it's wisdom
>great read
-secret teachings of all the ages manly p hall
>>
>>18430556
Give a list of the topics you supposedly have secret information of. I'm mostly interested in women. I've had a few psychedelic experiences around and with women, and they're amazing. One time I became a woman when she entered the room during an lsd trip and I felt her emotions and thought process for a few moments. I tripped with my first love and we became one and it was the best day of my life, we were in total bliss for those 10 hours. She looked like a goddess and she said I looked like her protector, man I miss that whore.
>>
File: freemason_symbol.png (70KB, 312x310px) Image search: [Google]
freemason_symbol.png
70KB, 312x310px
>>18430630
That is actually fascinating.It would make sense for this story to exist. Have you read the Aquarian Gospel? It says Yeshua walked the 12 steps (the sun going around the Zodiac) with the square and compass in his hand. Meaning, the square and circle. Both use 360 degrees. Male and female. Balance. And the compass and square ruler also make the number 7. And the G (Seventh letter of the alphabet) is a Hebrew letter C with 7 attached to it, making it 777.

P.S. The Freemasons do not own, did not create and are not the origin of this symbol.

P.P.S Here's a link to why 7 is so important

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I0c-stt6vE
>>
>>18430636
I have the first edition. Fantastic read.
>>
Which race descended from Cain?
>>
>>18430489
Are Asian people important?
>>
What can you tell me about the number 137?
>>
Any clue on whats going down in Antarctica rn?
>>
>>18430650
>>18430655
The Canaanites are moors. All dark skinned peoples are moors. They are Asiatic. Moors invented all the science, architecture, medicine, law, grammar, secret schools and societies and knowledge that Europeans use today. In fact, the reason Sicilians are dark skinned and dark haired is because back when they were blue eyed and blond; the moors conquered Sicily. The Sicilians at the time were fucking children and animals and they put a stop to it. The European women were intensely attracted to the dark skinned (so called "black" men) and forever changed the line. The same goes for Spain. Spain was conquered in the year 711 A.D. when thousands of Moors and 300 Arabs marched into Spain (Which is why the Muslim/Arab gas station 7 11 is called). 800 Years later, the Spaniard line was changed forever. The Moors eventually lost Spain and gave up in 1492, November 25. It was a day of THANKS for the Moors GIVING Spain back. They began feasting every year that day The Moors living there at the time were given three options. Convert to Christianity and Spanish customs, die, or leave. Most scattered to North Africa, other places in Europe, and particularly Anatolia. Anatolia was later renamed Turkey by the Europeans due to racial tension. They eventually began hunting the Moors, going on a "Turkey hunt". The male Turks they captured alive were either roasted alive, or carved belly up by another man and had their organs removed, then were stuffed with fabric. The female Turks were pulled apart and cut up by their "breasts, legs, and thighs". When the European pilgrims came over, they carried that tradition with them and reenacted it with a turkey bird.
>>
>>18430489
the sphinx 2 platonic years old, not 1

:)
>>
>>18430676
The Earth is hollow. A tube runs through it. If you spin a droplet of water in space, you can see how the Earth formed. All land masses move north due to the magnetic PULL. Iron in the ground and landmasses recycle through the Earth. I know that around the time of WWII the U.S. military sent an expedition up to the north pole and they encountered advanced civilizations within the Earth. They said never to go back. They claim the poles are "unmapped" even though they have satellite images, which they doctor these days to cover up the holes.
>>
>>18430681
Have any sources?

>>18430656
Honestly, no clue. But it seems familiar. Maybe.
>>
>>18430685
/South pole
>>
File: 1462957332389.jpg (121KB, 538x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462957332389.jpg
121KB, 538x800px
>>18430678
Sounds legit.
1/10 made me post.
>>
File: img_1835.jpg (3MB, 2469x2562px) Image search: [Google]
img_1835.jpg
3MB, 2469x2562px
>>18430630
I'm a candian born assyrian who speaks Neo-Aramaic fluently and its interesting to see the winged bull mentioned here. What's interesting is that we identify ourselves as christians belonging to the Assyrian church of the east but almost all of us will have a painting of a Mesopotamian related deitie like the lamassu (winged bull), ashur, enki etc.
>>
>>18430639
The women of today are screwed in the head. It's not their fault though. When a woman dresses up to go out, it's not for her man or to attract other men. It's to look better than all the other women. And for attention. Women date assholes simply for the fact they get spoken about more by other people. Again, attention. At this point, most women don't care what is being said about them, as long as people are talking about them. When a woman leaves a room full of other women, they talk about and judge that woman. Likewise, if that woman who left came back and another left, it's the same situation. Women will want you to ask what's wrong when something is wrong and think "He's such an asshole, he didn't even as me what's wrong!" and when/if you do she'll usually think "should I tell him? Or should I save this for later?" and will say no, then use it to win an argument later and to ensure they are in the 'right'. Feminism, actually hindered women. Something understandable but illogical. Women and men are equal in rights, but not skills, abilities, and qualities. Men can do things women cannot. As women can do things men cannot. We as humans are meant to work together and balance each other. The key is balance. Humans are a matriarchal (female dominant) species, not patriarchal (male dominant). In relationships, women should have the long term plan, while men deal with the current problems at hand. Teamwork is essential. And the woman is supposed to go out and gather the food and whatnot, while the man should stay home and take care of the children. The word "husband" means "house bound man."
>>
>>18430694
The winged bull, also called the cherubim, were on the Arch of the Covenant, with a disk in between their wings.I believe Apis, the bull god of Egypt (Kemit) was largely connected to this. I need to brush up on it but I recommend checking out Manly P. Hall or Dr. Phil Valentine.
>>
>>18430690
Same deal. But there is a lot in the south. Like Nazi labs, tons of pyramids, and more recent buildings and structures. There's still a hole there too.
>>
1. Why are the ruling elites obsessed with young children? Leviticus 18:21 mentions molek who was mentioned a few times in the clinton emails.

2. Why did the pope and arch bishop meet and head over to antarctica.

3. When will the events of the book of revolution occur.
>>
>>18430694
Lamassu are obviously seraphim to me. I'm not certain Ashur wasn't Eve. The more I read on different cultural myths the easier it is to connect them and pull them back to our original mythos.
>>
How do I become truly woke OP?
>>
>>18430718
1) Males are electrical. Women are magnetic. Males give. Women take in. The younger you are, the more energy you have. So young males give off the most life energy. It keeps them alive (why do you think they're so old, yet still alive?) At this point, they've corrupted their souls into a form of demon.

2) I don't know. But I would like to find out. When was this?

3) The book of Revelations is occurring now. "The end times" as in the end of the Piecean Age. It is now the Age of Aquarius. The Pope came over to North America during the 2015 blood moon to announce the official beginning of the Aquarian Age.
>>
>>18430685
you do know that the the expedition you're talking about is Operation Higjump in 1947? The advanced civilization that the US forces encountered were the Nazis
>>
>>18430718
>3. When will the events of the book of Revelation occur?
The days will be like those of Noah. Spiritual beings on earth, having "chosen" children, humans living exceptionally long lives, probably near-magical technology, man's thoughts "continually evil all of the time."

Not long now anon. We may be closer than we know.
>>
>>18430728
Grow in knowledge and wisdom. Each persons path is different. Keep searching for answers. But watch out for certain information, as it can be dangerous. Knowledge comes with wisdom. Wisdom does not come with knowledge. Be wise.
>>
>>18430736
Operation Higijump did encounter Nazis, however, they are not the advanced civilization spoken about. Though, the Nazis did have advanced technology.

>>18430737
Special prophets are being born, and are already here. Things are changing faster than most know.
>>
>>18430489
What comes after death?
>>
>>18430737

The book of revelations has always interested me. More specifically, the mark of the beast and the lake of fire. What does that mean in todays world?
>>
>>18430743
Death is an illusion. This can be a dangerous idea though. Our souls are immortal. Our bodies are a tomb for the soul. Most people are reincarnated (not into other life forms, just into new, human bodies) and go throughout the all signs of the Zodiac in new lives. If one doesn't fully learn, they are reincarnated (respectively every 1000 years or so and in a body of the same bloodline). After you do learn however, you no longer need to be reincarnated, unless you desire or a higher power chooses you to do so. After you no longer need to, you are your own god. We are, after all, children of god, are we not?
>>
>>18430741
do you have any knowledge about Agartheans? An ausie on pol was saying he saw their triangular ships
>>
>>18430708
Who possess the ark and what power does it hold?
>>
this thread is pathetic
>>
>>18430749
Aliens come here all the time. But I don't know too much about them, yet. I know they have cities within the Earth.

>>18430750
Not too sure where the Arch is. Some say it's in Ethiopia. It bestows mana energy. Some say it's an energy reactor. Lost technology from Lemuria. I don't know too too much about it.
>>
What should i be eating and drinking to keep my body and mind in optimal performance mode?
>>
How do i break alcohol, gambling and sexual addiction?
>>
how can i meet better humanoids?
>>
>>18430758
Fruits and vegetables. Rarely, fish. Look up Tim Morrow, Dr. Lliala Afrika, and Dr. Phil Valentine on YouTube. Great stuff. Avoid meat and dairy. Also avoid artificial foods and chemicals.

>>18430760
That's a mental imbalance. You need to find out why it is going on. Look up those people ---^

>>18430762
Luck and karma

Getting off the thread now, hope this was useful.
>>
how do I dedicate my life for researching and finding the Truth? I seem to only be motivated in the mysteries of today behind everything. I feel like that's the real purpose, but can't help but have the feeling like I'm stuck in this game of life (birth,career,taxes,death) without seeking the real purpose. Just don't know what do
>>
>>18430745
The lake of fire is Hell, the second (spiritual) death, a place where Yahuveh does not dwell, despite his omnipresence. The mark of the beast is as described, a mark that shows you belong to the devil satan, placed on your forehead or right arm. The scripture states it to be 666, so it could be anything from a tattoo like that to any specified occult mark, maybe combined with some technological means to limit buying and selling to only those with it. This is how they'll deceive people to get it, because you can't buy or sell anything without it. You lose your eternal soul in exchange (you go to hell), you'll only live for a decade or two at best in torment of natural disasters, famines, plagues, wars. The Tribulation period.
>>
>>18430769
Seek salvation through Yahushua, the only son of God, Yahuveh and you will find inner peace. Reading the bible and the books not included in the bible is a good start.
>>
>>18430791
this is bs desudesu, grossly exaggerated.
>>
>>18430590

> can't into biology
> can't into chemistry

lost me at this BS.

Bad LARP
>>
>>18430803
It be the truth desu, despite you not liking it. 2nd Timothy, For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

I'm admittedly still young in my faith, but this i know, The Living Word is real.
>>
What is the meaning of life?
>>
What is the meaning of life?
>>
>>18430826
If you were to ask me, worshipping Yahuveh and living in a holy, wholesome way like Yahushua did. This is the path to everlasting life with the creator and true fulfillment.
>>
>>18430834
Who is Yahushua?
>>
study gnosticism to understand christianity more, much clearer perspective. the bible, new testament specifically, while based in very very reliable truth(direct scribes of god), has been edited/deleted/malevolently mistranslated and rewritten. it basically keeps you in the dark on key concepts of the esoteric and spreads dogmatism and fearmongering. for example you're under the impression that a completely unconscious decision made once in the physical immediately condemns you permanently to a literal lake of fire, which is also not accurate
>>
>>18430848
meant to tag you>>18430823

>>18430845
yahushua was a man who was directly imbued with source intelligence to perform a specific task on this planet. it is not accurate to say he was a perfect "avatar" of god in human form but it definitely is very close.
>>
>>18430848
How did you know?
>>
>>18430845
Yahushua, derived from Yahuveh (I am who i am) means Yah Saves. He's the only begotten son of God and the only person in the universe who can save people from hell and give everlasting life by grace, having shed his blood on the cross as a sacrifice for all mankind.
>>
>>18430854
know wat
>>
>>18430852
I haven't studied gnosticism, and i would disagree about dogmatism and fearmongering, perhaps what you would call what the Pharisees did with their overt and downright dystopic rules of not being allowed to lift a jug of milk on Sabbath for example. As for fearmongering, i don't regard evangelizing and repeating what reads in the Bible as fearmongering. Hell is real, it was made for satan and his demons, not for men. This is why we have Yahushua to save us, accepting him is the hard part. If there's any one decision made in the physical that would condemn us to hell, it would be taking the mark of the beast, and that's a very conscious decision, you will know when you are put on the spot. Yahuveh did also state that despite the devils many attacks on his word, he will protect it and there will always be an unadulterated Living Word in existence. You may want to look for the original aramaic texts for example, the tongue Yahushua spoke in.
>>
>>18430863
hell is a state of mind that occurs when a soul chooses egoistic separation rather than conscious loving unity with the Source, the One, the All, God

please look at gnosticism with an open mind... read the nag hammadi library.. true knowledge has never been advertised so freely to all the pleb masses like the abrahamic religions, look into the secret teachings and other forms of western esotericism, thank you
>>
>>18430867
Indeed it is separation, both in the physical and spiritual sense. God does not reside in Hell. Matthew 25:46 states plainly, “The [wicked] will go into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.” Hell is also described in Revelation as being a fiery pit that envelopes the subjects, tormenting all their senses.
>>
>>18430878
which is honestly kind of accurate, but not exactly permanent, at least in regards to the soul of that individual. souls can't be condemned, they can always make amends. the amount of suffering you experience is directly proportional to the amount of suffering you inflict. it is also not a "punishment" but more accurately natural law. this is why jesus taught the golden rule, because there is ultimately no separation between any two entities, therefore all pain inflicted on the one is also inflicted ultimately on the all, and the individual himself.
>>
>>18430884
"He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

" And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

Parts of Revelation 21 and 20:12-14.

It quite clearly states death will be cast into the lake of fire, never to rise again. Thus, what happens to the judged people, dead in their faith, not having partaken of Gods grace, will be stuck in Hell. In Matthew 18:8, Yahushua states "And if your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the eternal fire,".

That's speaking of the eternal lake of fire, right there.
>>
>>18430489
YOU LISTEN NOW YOUNG MAN, Thanks, i got a question, If space is unlimited isnt there a chance of us having a life after death? i know its stupid, but unlimted space means that theres no real limits, soo, idunno, think about it senpai, is that a stupid tought
>>
>>18430939
this
>>
>>18430939
OP is long gone
>>
>>18430943
kill me im late.. intresting thing, about the masons, what did he claim, that he was one?
>>
File: Buddho 02.jpg (167KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Buddho 02.jpg
167KB, 960x960px
>>18430848
Interesting note: Gnostic to know relatively same as Bud from Buddha, to be awake, aware, to know. Asholkha sent Buddhist emissaries throughout the known world to bring the message of the Buddha. Sermon on the mount is very similar to Buddhism.
>>
>>18430856
Sorry, Literal translation is, "I will be that I will be," (It's future tense. Although, there is something in Hebrew, I forget the name, when the same word occurs twice, they use it only once.
>>
>>18430756
Can you share more about the inner earth? How does it work? Is there an inner sun? If there is, would it not burn up the inside? How does it work?
>>
69!
>>
>>18430489
Is existence infinite?
>>
There's more than one world, our reality it's layered.

Hidden shamans and witches fought and endless war to keep the layers separated and the world at peace.

The masters of war are now powerless.
>>
>>18430939
see
>>18430748
>>
I know op is gone but wondering if anyone knows.

If we're entering age of Aquarius, how will that manifest in our lives? Rising sea levels?
>>
>>18431209
>Aquanauts
>Beast will rise from the Ocean, probably means a seafaring nation will bring about a new Order.
>>
>>18430590
Guess what else has 6 protons, neutrons, and electrons? Nearly every cell of every living thing on Earth: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon-12

Nice try, racist.
>>
>>18430741
>Special prophets are being born, and are already here. Things are changing faster than most know.

At this time, will these prophets all know who they are?

If not, how can I tell if I am or am not a prophet?
>>
>>18430756
My guess is the arcturians took it back. I believe at some poing it was a gift from a highly advanced civilization. After all the havoc it caused earth they decided it shouldn't be here anymore and took it for safekeeping.
>>
>>18430489
The vaticans colors are white and gold, fucktard.
>>
Eh if you call that "Secrets of the Universe" then I'm not impressed at all.

This is all just linear knowlegde, only siginifcant in the human microcosm.
>>
>>18430769
Research. Find Mystic authors. But be careful with what your read/listen too. Much of that stuff is designed in such a way that it can easily be misinterpreted. Every time you read/listen to them you are doing so from a different perspective.
>>18430791
That mark you are referring to of buying and selling is referring to the bar code. Which is on absolutely everything these days. You cannot buy or sell without it. Further more, it's rumored that each bar has the letters 666 symbolized with three thick likes throughout the code. And hell, is actually the smallest plane of existence. This realm we live in is the second smallest, yet most vast, and next to the realm of hell.

>>18430804
Which part exactly? How can you not fit that into chemistry and biology?

>>18430826
The meaning of life is to grow. We are all immortal souls. Our souls resonate at higher frequencies. So other vibrations at higher frequencies that our physical bodies (which are made up of vibrations in a certain state of motion) cannot pick up (things like the rest of the colors, radiation, x-rays, etc...) our astral bodies can pick up. Because higher frequency vibrations can interact with higher frequency vibrations. We have our physical bodies, which are made up of waves slower than radio waves, and our astral bodies. The electricity running throughout our nervous system is apart of us, yet not attached to us at all. Anyways, before we are born, we select the life we would like to live. We go through hard times because without hard times there would be no good times. Only monotony. Sameness. There would be no growth. Contrast causes growth. The reason why Adam and Eve had to leave the garden was because it was perfect. Sameness is perfection which becomes stagnant after a while. After we die, we're able to remember all past lives. And the life we just lived we just go "that wasn't so bad!" just like when you have to do something you do not wish to do, and afterwards it wasn't so bad.
>>
>>18431277
Some Europeans have no melanin at all. I myself have just about every race in my DNA structure. So how can I chose sides, now?
>>18431297
Trace your lineage, the circumstances of your birth, the place of your birth, your name, and your life to this point. Do you have higher abilities unlocked? A knack for them? Be honest with yourself, and you will find your answer. If you lie, or wish something to be what it is not, then you may end up losing your mind. So be careful.

>>18431385
Is everything in your life not human related? This is our world. One is all, all is one. If you have a key to one, then you have the key to all.

>>18431375
You're correct, my mistake. I am only human.

>>18431035
Existence is indeed infinite. With an eternal beginning, and an eternal ending.
>>
>>18431646
>>18431646
What do you know about the age of aquarius?
>>
>>18430656
It means 'to receive'. 1/137 = α= e2/ħc4πEo
>>
>>18431646
how do I steal knowledge out of other people's minds
>>
>>18430489
Is this the birth of MPH posting?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y_jJU-cwGQ
>>
>>18430489
Please introduce me to the best material to learn to read the tarot, ryder waite deck or whatever, thanks.

Also, do you know where to get Manly P Hall lectures with higher quality? I listen to them when I stroll around but some of them have too much noise or low volume.
>>
>>18430939
You are correct. There's more to it than that, but for the most part, you're correct.

>>18430945
I am no Mason. I do not believe in the things in which they part take.

>>18430979
Like I said, I only know some about the inner Earth. As for the inner sun, every sun has a black hole at it's center. with pillars of energy coming out of it in the shape of hexagons, much like a bee hive. The pillars get bigger by the golden ratio (1.61803398) with each branch extending. It adheres to fractal theory. Each star is a focal point of energy in space, and can be used as a wormhole to other stars. The stars are an organized structure.

>>18431209
We're already officially in the Age of Aquarius. The rising sea levels are due to nib-heru (According to NASA "planet 9") approaching Earth from Sigma (Orion's Belt). The icebergs melting is a load of shit. Water expands when frozen. 90% of the icebergs bodies are under water. They are melting, but because they are no longer ice they are taking up less area in the water. If anything, icebergs melting should be lowering the sea levels. But Nib-Heru (a brown dwarf star) is making it's cycle here again. Do some looking into about Chinese flood myths.

>>18431669
During the Aquarian Age, people will start to learn the truth of the world. Afterwards, during the Age of Capricorn, we will use what we have learned to build a new world. A unified one.
>>
>>18430704
There was nothing secretive about anything you just said. That's all common knowledge.
>>
>>18431686
This is a new one for me.

>>18431692
I typically listen to the Philosophical Research Society recordings off of YouTube. I download them with the YouTube to Mp3 downloarder by DVDvideosoft.

As for the tarot, you would need to learn the Kabbalah. The Jewish Torah, came from the Tarot. And a tarot deck is a tarot deck, they all do the same. In fact, a regular deck of playing cards can be used as a tarot deck.

>>18431700
I was just answering questions. If you really want to get into detail with that, look up Dr. Phil Valentine. He'll give you the full scoop.
>>
>>18431681
>>18431704
>>
>>18431694
> black hole at it's center.
My thought was that earth has a blackhole at its center which leads to the sun (surface) being the output white hole.
>>
>>18430489
What's the best way to have the pineal glad in its most (or closest to the) optimal state.
>>
OP talk to me about psychedelic drugs. What do they do according to you? What is the nature of the elite's involvement with them? Were Tim Leary/Terence McKenna/Watts etc CIA PSYOPS, or is that bullshit? What are some advice you would give to people using them for spiritual/personal growth purposes?

also likewise, what's the deal with porn and how it's being pushed and the directions it's going in right now? what advice do you give to people with 0 sexual experience trying to quit the porn and get their sexual (and general) life in check
>>
>>18431724

best to eat the pineal glands of children, they're not calcified and they are the biggest they will be, believe it or not.
>>
>>18431646
>Trace your lineage, the circumstances of your birth, the place of your birth, your name, and your life to this point. Do you have higher abilities unlocked? A knack for them? Be honest with yourself, and you will find your answer. If you lie, or wish something to be what it is not, then you may end up losing your mind. So be careful.

how fucking vapid like where do you find this stuff come to my house lol im a saint
>>
>>18430489
SS, is there any merit to the Mandela Effect and the possibility of our dimension being hacked or altered?
Also, does this relate to CERN at all, or is a long and ongoing process (if true)?
>>
you probably saged your own thread what a fag wont even tell me what i want to hear and he gets his facts wrong too
>>
>>18430590
Found the storm front baby this disproves your validity in my eyes ya fucking cunt
>>
>>18431297
>>18430741
>>18431646
so fucking wrong

im the only person who can see it in myself if you are trying to look for it you are not it. but thats only because i have what i have

im honestly stumped about the future
>>
>>18431719
Interesting thought. I've been partial to the theory that there is a crystal in the center of the planet. Perhaps black holes are crystals? Each planet, such as Earth, eventually grows rings. Then becomes a star. Saturn is a planet teeming with life, just in a higher consciousness and state of matter.

>>18431724
Meditation, bringing stability to your mind and body. You are the only one able to know what state you are in. No other human can tell you that but you.

>>18431761
Psychedelics such as mushrooms and ayahuasca bring you to a higher state of consciousness. However, each person reacts differently to these substances. I know that DMT is something that stimulates the very soul itself. You can astral project, have life realizations, tap into the Akashic records, and much more while on them. I would recommend not doing too much at once. Take it in levels and different times. Each trip is a journy. As for Tim Leary/Terence McKenna/Watts, I know little to nothing about them. I'll do some more digging though. And as for porn, it messes up your sex drive. When you ejaculate you are spilling your seed. It is mostly zinc. If you do it too much your hair starts to fall out, you start losing your vision, and you start to lose your ability to speak clearly and thoughtfully. It screws up your sex drive by hyper activating it and it can even burn it out. You are also screwing up your pineal gland. Every time you are about to orgasm, your seed travels up your spinal cord, into your pineal gland, where if selects one sperm cell, out of 13, to be incarnated. Then, the 13th cell has 6 cells on each side, and the other cells surround them. They protect the 13th cell at all costs. The semen travel back down into your prostate gland. When they reach the egg, the process is complete. This is how humans reproduce. Each animal has a unique process. And as to the reason you keep watching porn, it is because of this U.S. patent https://www.google.com/patents/US6506148
>>
What is the recent resurgencing interest in Antarctica? Is it mearly rumors of Nazis still operating there or something much larger?

- Are there plans to relocate people there?
- What may be hiding underneath the Ice?
- Is it a concern or a natural progression?
>>
>>18431846
Sorry caught the statement before, obviously this is on a lot of minds.
>To change the topic
Mind sharing some insight on Intelligence Agencies. Do they have powers of remote viewing and traveling abilities aside from the norm?
Are the benevolent, and if so, do some oppose others?
>I've heard rumors of a "flower of life sphere" basically a town over from me
>>
Did the Age of Aquarius start this year? It could explain a lot to me...
>>
>>18431817
Who are you to say who is wrong? If you wish to prove me wrong, show me some evidence instead of simply saying "you're wrong." You will get no where with that attitude.

>>18431811
The Mandela effect, in my opinion, cannot happen. The rules of the world cannot be broken. God set it up so that universal law and deity are separate. God must play by her own rules.

>>18431846
I honestly don't know too much. But I do know that there is a hole running through the center of the Earth there though. And that the Earth is not flat, it is more or less round. There are pyramids. Nazis did make bases there. Probably tech from the last great civilizations there as well. Perhaps even aliens. Who knows? I'll definitely do some digging into it though.
>>
>>18431833

fuck eh. you didnt really tell me anything i dont already know bout the psychs but thanks anyways, but damn that patent thing.... hmmmmmmmmmm very interesting
>>
File: 1480294932995.gif (3MB, 304x376px) Image search: [Google]
1480294932995.gif
3MB, 304x376px
>>18431861
>Her

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Clxtg2pFTQM
>>
Is anime okay?
>>
>>18431854
Of course. They're fighting all the time. And of course, they know of psychic abilities and advance tech. It's a competition. A game of information. They also have these things called D.U.M.B.'s Deep Underground Military Base's, with high speed travel, and aliens strolling through the halls. Similar to the Men in Black movies. (most movies are real, believe it or not)

>>18431857
The Age of Aquarius began last year, 2015, during the blood moon. The Pope officially declared it while giving his speech in the U.S.

>>18431877

Anime spills secrets like wildfire. I love anime. But most of it is true stuff. Not always true stories though.
>>
>>18431861
why the fuck would anyone even think catholic church has purple and crimson as their colors honestly

you can't answer my question about adapting energy vampirism and then i look back in the thread and see THIS >>18431646 bullshit about heritage and lineage how could you even fucking believe this. yes lineage IS involved but mostly it's circumstances.

besides excepting me no one else is supposed to even be into this stuff mostly??
>>
>>18431833
>tfw failed no fap just before reading this post
>>
>>18431880

actually OP, a more concrete psych question:

one of the most common advice people give is to just surrender to the experience and don't try to fight it. maybe this is just a result of my paranoia and reading too many bad trip reports online, but i always get to a certain degree afraid that I may be leaving myself open and vulnerable to negative forces/entities, and often don't try to resist the flow in a sense and this sometimes in and of itself brings about negative experiences. is there any advice you could give as to be secure/protected from any negative energy whilst still surrendering?? also while i've never made any classic entity contact so far, in the chance that any of them "show up" so to speak would you have any advice on how to tell if their benevolent or not and if not how to repel them?

also what do you think of the films of Terrence Malick, David Lynch, the writings of James Joyce and Thomas Pynchon, and the music of
Tool and Shpongle? [if you are familiar with the works of any of said artists]

thanks for taking the time to make this thread
>>
>>18431880
>Most movies are real.
I am very aware of the analogies and what they slip into them to plant into our subconscious, not always in a nefarious ways, but almost enlightenment as well (like Humpy Dumpty).

Question: are there people being watched that dont know it. People who hold amazing significance without being obvious players, regular day folk?
Also, does every human have a soul or tapped with consciousness. Are we antonymous or more similar to an ant colony and to what degree?
>I understand you explaining the idea of how some of us contain different origins, I guess it's going off of that.
>>
When do they stop dulling intention manifestation?

People were supposed to ascend in this age but they stopped it.
>>
>>18431895
>Shpongle
Changed my life when they played with the full band at Camp Bisco and "sunmoned the Rain Gods"
>>
>>18431883
Ahhh my mistake, sir. here's a link or cardinals and priests in the Vatican http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-C7jqRyrbP94/USwAy4CNtWI/AAAAAAAAPNM/OKtNvh0Fd2E/s640/cardinals+and+bishops.jpg

As for vampirism, vampires feed off of life energy. Blood is pure life energy. Vampires get high off of it. However they do not need blood to survive. Ever see a popular person always surrounded by people and getting attention? If they're a vampire, they're actually eating. The trick for them to blend in is take a little bit, from a lot of people. That way you don't hurt anyone. And once Masons reach the 90th degree, the Pope goes "vampire or werewolf?" and says nothing else. I only know that if you pick vampire, they do a ritual. One Mason said that he chose vampire, not knowing what it meant. When he went to bed that night, he was thrown to one of Saturn's moons. And in that moon was an inharmonic resonation chamber, where Satan sat on a throne. He asked him what he wanted. A demon behind the Mason told him to "ask for the light", he did just that. Afterwards, Satan slapped the shit out of him with a hand of fire and he was thrown back to Earth. He woke naked, in a ring of fire in his mothers backyard. He later found he could no longer eat food. Had to eat life energy to survive. Vampirism has it's ups and downs. You have an immortal body with lots of powers. However, if your body cannot decay, your soul cannot leave this plane. And your soul is now corrupted into a demonic soul.
>>
File: 1456190184420.png (361KB, 493x492px) Image search: [Google]
1456190184420.png
361KB, 493x492px
>>18431897
no gangstalking is not real, but yes if you own windows or mac you are being watched. or Ubuntu or probably Mint distro

>>18431895
Shpongle is for shamanic abbos
>>
>>18431921
Doesn't mean the music and the experience isn't fun.
>>
File: b - 13.jpg (67KB, 676x820px) Image search: [Google]
b - 13.jpg
67KB, 676x820px
>>18431920
pic related

>>18431681
>>18431681
>>18431681
and anyways thats really fucking not what energy vampirism is.
>>
>>18431921
Pffff if gangstalking was real and I was a "victim", I'd probably be flattered.
>>
>>18431928
It's not unless you use garbage grass to enjoy it. otherwise it's literally industrial/experimental brick on wall tier
>>
>>18431791
Slightly fucked up.

>>18431724
Pineal gland works with light and dark cycles, salute the sun, respect the nature rythms and don't deny your animal side.

>>18431880
Anime it's the gateway for enlightment, fight me nerds.

>>18431883
You are not the only one with a working brain and lineage and blood play a role in your self determination.

>>18431895
Not OP, but all those artists are really good some truth to find there.
>>
>>18431935
no you'd be scared out of your mind. because you'd be a paranoid schizophrenic. can you clarify what you're talking about if gangstalking isn't what you meant
>>
>>18431895
Burn sage. Also learn incantations. Words have power. Kinetic force and vibrational patterns. This is the reason why priests read biblical versus to exorcise demons.

>>18431897
We are all being watched. Just because I made this post, now I am being watched. Though I was already watched before. If you give too much info out, they will want to 'silence' you.

>>18431914
This age is about ascending in knowledge. Over the course of the next 2000 years, all of humanity will learn that knowledge, thus we will all grow.
>>
>>18431937
Well I was indulging on some fungi so I tend to stray from anything else during that.
>Well aside from the cloud of DMT smoke hovering over us.
I attribute the "life changing" aspect of that live performance to the crowd more than the act, as any good concert or festival should.
>>
>>18431932
Then please explain, oh you and all of your exulted wisdom!
>>
>>18431938
I AM ACTUALLY THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE INTO THIS TYPE OF STUFF THAT IS A MAIN FUCKING HEIR

UNLESS YOU ARE IN OWL CULT I SUGGEST YOU FUCK OFF
>>
>>18431946
Will I be warned before they would want to "silence" me?
I mainly presue knowledge and "push buttons" because I feel that my understanding is belittled on a regular basis.
>>
>>18431938
You're correct in all this.
>>18431791
And you are also correct. I don't know about eating them though. Sounds horrible.

>>18431957

Depends. You could disappear never to be seen again without question. Or blackmailed. Circumstances.
>>
File: raoul_duke.png (95KB, 363x271px) Image search: [Google]
raoul_duke.png
95KB, 363x271px
What if I ate a pineal gland or consumed extract of pineal?
>>
>>18431941
More like a guinea pig I guess.
>>
>>18431949
you saw them live? what a waste of good money.

>>18431952
I wanted to know how to adapt mental satanic energy vampirism to steal knowledge not life force. you don't need to go through a fucking ritual and meet satan to sap life energy and energy vampirism isn't attention.
>>
>>18431963
are you talking about redrooms or killrooms? ys they are very real and somewhat common among rich pedophiles

or are you talking about like chip chan? i wouldnt know if there are like private versions of chip chan
>>
>>18431964
You seem too callous and judgement to be offering any true insight.
>>
>>18431964
Vampires siphon the life energy of people around them. In order to get people, they become popular so people will like to be around them. Secondly, I will not tell you that. Do your own research on it. Start here.

>>18430570
>>
>>18431968
I agree.

>>18431966
You clearly do not have the proper judgement yet. Find enlightenment.
>>
>>18431972
Do soulmates really exist or do we find kinship with someone and tell ourselves that "they were ment to be". A mix of both, kind of like a vicar possibly?
>>
>>18431975
>Very strange typo...
I meant voyage.
>>
>>18431975
Soul mates do exist in the sense they are the ones our souls resonate with. We are energetically drawn to them. Likewise. However, not all souls we resonate with resonate perfectly. If you are fortunate enough to meet someone who you resonate with perfectly, then they are what people refer to as a soul mate. Keep your karma good, and you just might run into one.
>>
>>18431968
lurk more, read up on sources other than this forum. anything occult will do, even wikipedia. it will show you that people like this guy are LARPers.

>>18431972
oh are you an emerald tablet kinda guy is that why you're like this

Stolas eh?

>>18431974
enlightenment my ass, you are either a massive LARPer or you sacrifice accuracy for volume. how old are you?
>>
>>18431946

It's going to take that fucking long? Ugh.

Sometimes it sucks catching on to things quickly.
>>
>>18431985
I know from my life experience that your ego seems to be getting in your way.
>>
>>18431990
i am arrogant because this "secret" sharer doesn't derive value from teaching others, he just likes to hear himself talk. to think that he has helped someone, but not to know.

that and his answers are extremely watered down.
>>
>>18431983
Thoughts on this?
>>18431320
>>
>>18431993
It appears that SS is being honest, good enough for me
>We all have our own outlooks and discourse is necessary for metal growth. Never take someone's work as "Truth" or 100% fact. You have to trust your gut first and foremost.
>>
File: flying fucking scorpions.jpg (19KB, 695x311px) Image search: [Google]
flying fucking scorpions.jpg
19KB, 695x311px
>>18432001
he takes knowledge that he will never use and rehashes a condensed version to people who will not know how to use it. what's the point?
>>
File: 1481832151361.png (90KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481832151361.png
90KB, 512x512px
http://gesti.darknet.pw/uploads/files/2015-11/1448613142_97.mp4
>>
>>18432010
It seems like you have some intelligence but lack a love to use it properly
>>
>>18432013
Hello World Corp
>>
In the same way fishes were used for Christianity and before that goats were sacrificed, what kind of things will we see manifest to represent Aquarius?
>>
>>18432017
"a love"
looks like you lack even intelligence

>>18432028
herpes
>>
>>18431993
>>18431985
You would like me to break down years of work in a few paragraphs? I think not. Why have you not And I refuse to give true dangerous insight. And if I were a Mason, my answer would be "I am very old."
>>18431993
Yeshua said to feed his people. And there is food for the mind, as well as the brain. How can you pass judgement on another simply by reading ones posts on a single forum thread?

>>18431995
There is no such thing as a "failed relationship." We grow with our partners. And when it is time to separate, we do just that. We need to separate and feel that pain in order to grow further. When it is time, in this life or the next, we will find our partners in this grand pattern we call life.
>>
>>18431956
>>18431941
>>18431932

kill yourself you fucking retard
>>
>>18432032
Food for the body, as well as the mind**
>>
>>18432031
I pity you
>>
File: 1471504182267.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471504182267.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>18432031

>herpes
>>
>>18432032
>break down my years of work
I would like you to cite sources, yes.

>refuse to give dangerous insight
you have yet to give m anything but roleplaying garbage, you have not described how a real energy vampire uses his chakra to turn someone else's aura grey and eat their life essence, let alone how to adapt the method to steal something else. Yes, it is dangerous insight, but much more dangerous things are already all over the web. Goetia is extremely dangerous.

>there is food for the mind
it is the mental equivalent of a mcdonalds meal. it creates a miasma of ineptitude that tells the reader essentially just do this, unless they are properly informed. and that is not how it is at all.

>>18432038
try void meditation to clear up that anger my man, just get into a yoga position and inhale for 3 secs then hold it for the same then just exhale that long bro! good luck karma sutraa habibti
>>
File: 1456796080697.jpg (117KB, 731x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456796080697.jpg
117KB, 731x720px
>>18432061
>>18432038
>>18432017
>>18432001
>>18431990
>>18431968

keep crying
>>
>>18432032
Thank you for that insight too, although it's pretty much how I view it as well.

What about the implications of 4chan? Is this site truly a Honeypot at the top? Is a social experiment, and I honestly feel with the whole "cult of kek" going on over at /pol/ is a form of false miracles. Possibly that whole situation is somewhat of an inside job by those studying the microcosm there (similar to Hero of Alexandria and his inventions).
>>
>>18432074
>>18432080
two enigmas?
>>
>>18432080
What a mighty fine glass house you have my friend.
>>
>>18432080
All but one is me, can you guess which one?
>>
>>18432091

But All is One, friend.
>>
>>18432074
I have. Numerous times throughout the thread. And some thing I honestly cannot thread. They are sources from private individuals. The sources I can tell you however are Manly P Hall, Dr. Lliala Afrika, Tim Morrow, Dr. Phil Valentine, Vera Stanley Alder, H.P. Blavatsky, and many more.

And when it comes to what information is like a McDonald's meal is mindless entertainment and materialism, not bits of truth. Further more, I have already noted that I do not know everything. So if I cannot answer your question to your satisfactory, or I simply do not wish to, then I am sorry. And if it is something I do not wish to answer, which others can find on their own, at least they didn't get it from me. I don't want that bad karma. I am no Aleister Crowley.
>>
>>18432095
Correct
>But I'd never advise one to "an hero" themselves.
Seen it enough times.
>>
>>18432101

I've done it enough times to appreciate where I am rather than where I could be.
>>
>>18432083
I haven't posted on 4CHAN in years. This is not my usual environment. Tell me more about the "cult of kek"
>>
The more who wake up and see will take the news easier when it reaches critical mass. There is more to this and it can effect you in a good way or bad. I think trump will rustle enough feathers to reveal some things under the surface. Things that can be as outlandish as time travel, immortality and alternate dimensions. We arent just basement dwelling paranoids either, lots of normal people are starting to see patterns but the more conditioned you are the harder it is to take. You might see more people notice deja vu and its for a reason.
>>
>>18432105
When in a state such as that, or in my case, assisting and loosing them, brings out the bittersweetness of life. As the lows come and go, you tend to have a respect and enjoyment in more nuances than you've noticed before, even in the mundane.
>>
>>18432110
You are correct. That is what the Aquarian Age is about.
>>
File: 1478779621805.png (68KB, 539x479px) Image search: [Google]
1478779621805.png
68KB, 539x479px
>>18432106
Ok.
So it's a series of coincidences that led to this. It is all based around post numbers and repeating dubs, trips, quads, ect.
>Personally, I think it is very easy to manipulate via scripting mods or AI bots using traffic algorithms.
Essentially Pepe is seen as the Egyptian deity Kek and is beleived to have bested Moloch in the US election (Kek/Trump Moloch/Clinton). This combined with an old album from the 70s that has been recently discovered called Shadilay by P.E.P.E (point emergence probably entering) has spurred this into a full on internet cult.
Listen and look at the lyrics in the disruption
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

>I for one don't buy it and think it can be easily controlled by elitists or agencies, those whom Kek Worshipers dispise, as they are praising a chaos god in their minds.
Pepe is a Hyper-Sigil, that is pretty much a fact.
>>
>>18432106

>Tell me more about the "cult of kek"

Group intention manifestation, fairly powerful.

>>18432113

You have to take it all in stride to get a full perspective. So much of life is a variation of "Fuck em' if they can't take a joke". If you can't enjoy it, you'll lose yourself pretty early on.
>>
>>18432085
why would you think there are two of us?

>>18432089
I don't really care, I just wanted to point out the blatant samefagging.

>>18432091
>>18432095
>BTFO by YOURSELF

>>18432100
>Blavatsky
But you are right, you have been posting reference material. Not links, but you do namedrop which I appreciate.

But there is a style and form that people adapt to when they are giving knowledge to people that you haven't really embraced.
>>
>>18432129
>why would you think there are two of us?
one was mocking me and one was giving me advice
>>
>>18432125
Gives me a headache. lol This is very inharmonic. And as for those "co incidences" nothing happens by mistake. The "key" to "hacking the matrix" is the Kabbalah. It's a blueprint for life.
>>
>>18432125
And to add:
It did bring Moloch and Occult worship to the center stage for /pol/. The work exposing them in "PizzaGate" helped as well.
There may be some merit as being a movement, but something to be weary of in full on worpshipping.
>>
>>18432132
one is to inform and one is to persuade. I do have two minds but it is only temporary.
>>
>>18432129
I see where you are coming from. I know of the styles which plant the seeds of knowledge. I see it has its uses, but also, I really would rather not waste time with it. Basically, it's inefficient. But none the less, at this point in time it is a necessity. And it is always good to challenge the source of knowledge. Don't blindly follow like a sheep.
>>
>>18432135
This is true as I understand, have read into Kabbalism and the Sefer Yetzirah myself.
>Although I feel that the Cult of Kek and Shadilay in particular may be some sort of mind experiment conducted by intelligence agencies to see how beleivable they can make "miracles" be.
Not to sound plebian when I say this, but along the lines of MK Ultra or Project Blue Beam.
This is all very real and boosted /pol/ to top board status along the same time 4chan was having major financial issues that vanished overnight with the new owners.
>>
File: Fotor_148192998937060.jpg (180KB, 1440x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_148192998937060.jpg
180KB, 1440x1067px
>>18432129
>>
>>18432152
I'm glad you are coming around. Yes, it might seem inefficient to you, but to the people receiving the info it is much more useful. I am demeaning but I hope that you know I do not hate you.
>>
>>18432128
Everyone needs a laugh
>A happy laugh is always more enjoyable than a spiteful one.
>>
>>18432157
MK Ultra and Project Blue Beam are very real. The ruling powers experiment all the time on the masses. It's no surprise to uncover more projects. Maybe you're onto something. And miracles do happen. However, every miracle can be explained with proper science. Nothing is ever just hocus pocus cheating. Everything adheres to the laws of the universe. Even God. Not to say that false miracles have never happened.
>>
>>18432160
I was referring to the comments, not samefagging.
>>
Is there such a thing as a "soulmate" or knowing a lover from a past life?
>>
>>18432170
Of course not. I know you have knowledge. If you were some troll, I wouldn't have been responding. And another source is David Wynn Miller, a 90 something degree Mason.
>>
>>18432178
On the latter: Not to ride off miracles, and maybe some are produced that way through this Kek worship, but I feel that most of it is similar to the inventions such as the Brazen Bull or the inventions of Hero of Alexandria. Simple inventions used by eliets that pass modern technology.

The former: So on project Blue Beam then. I'm not getting into 9/11 or the "Floating City" in China ;) , but do you think they may possibly be staging for those projects to hit a grander stage soon. Should we be concerned that they may try to manipulate the masses in a direction by producing biblical prophecy through misleading means?
>>
>>18432189
Yes, it is common to have people who meet with their past lovers and rekindle the relationship, without even knowing it most of the time.
(See >>18431983)
>>
>>18432189
Asked that, not to downgrade the question. It's a very good one.
>>18431975
>>
File: fata-morgana-1024x635.jpg (40KB, 1024x635px) Image search: [Google]
fata-morgana-1024x635.jpg
40KB, 1024x635px
>>18432197
Forgot pic
>>
i want to increase my intuition, increase "wisdom" and gain healing abilities
>>18432198
what do you recommend me to practice? and what kind of meditation?
>>
>>18432197
Ancient technology of Man is highly sophisticated. Lemuria, had tons of tech. Atlantis, which came after, also had advanced tech. Kemit (Egypt) which came after Atlantis, also had tech. The technology diminished with each society. Kemit was a refugee camp, compared to Lemuria and Atlantis.

As in abuse the power of true prophecy? Or use false prophecy? I know that REX-84 AKA King Alfred Plan could be implemented soon. That is cause for concern.
>>
File: 1477799657292.jpg (2MB, 2990x2966px) Image search: [Google]
1477799657292.jpg
2MB, 2990x2966px
>>18432212
>>
>>18430489
Catholic here. If I (and my church, and Jesus) are all the anti-christ, why do we promote love and charity? Yeah the Church has had problems (and will have because it's run by humans (most of which have good intentions, I've met them)), but we still at our heart believe in living a happy life full of love and compassion. But fuck all that, we're worshipping the anti-christ right? Why would we be the biggest source of charity and non profit hospitals if we're so evil? And in the picture you said the Jesus's real name was yeshua or something, but then later said Jesus is the anti-christ and yeshua is the real Messiah? It seems like you're basing that accusation on the fact that we're using the wrong name, therefore he's the anti-christ. Just what?
>>
>>18432221

>Why would we be the biggest source of charity and non profit hospitals if we're so evil?

There's a lot that lays underneath the public illusion.
>>
>>18430628
That's complete bullshit though. Masons are inherently Protestant, the Catholic Church doesn't fuck with them. In fact they were/are at war with them. It's a huge thing where I live, we Catholics don't like the Masons and they don't like us. Their a product of our biggest failure, Protestantism.
>>
>>18432212
I would like to get more into meditation, but don't know too much about it. Simply focusing on a body part, feeling it, is enough to learn control over it. As for wisdom, it comes with growth. And everyone grows at their own pace. Don't rush it. Healing abilities also come with the state of your mind and body. Eat healthy and exercise properly. Proper breathing techniques are essential. check out Vera Stanley Alders book The Finding of the Third Eye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko0W8hvguRw

And on youtube as well Tim Morrow, Dr. Lliala Afrika, Dr. Sebi, and Dr. Phil Valentine

>>18432221
You're taking it out of context. It says in Revelations that "they will worship his name as if it were the name of the Messiah." Jesus is not the true name of the Messiah. And of course the Roman Catholic Church and the Jesuits want to look good. And if you think that they are, you are sorely mistaken. Do some more research. And modern medicine and hospitals are screwed up these days. Modern medicine is one of the biggest lies in history. See my references for that ---^

Getting off, but will be back.
>>
File: 1479497664804.gif (1MB, 185x175px) Image search: [Google]
1479497664804.gif
1MB, 185x175px
>>18432216
Part 1: Interesting. I've always felt that Lemeria and Atlantis have a lot of merit, with more and more people discussing that past now. What about the concept of nephilim, is the general theory on that spot on, or is it far more complex. If existing, are they hidden or still alive (as I take it before, you prescribe to Hollow Earth, which would be round and donut shaped).

I am referring to both true miracles of a higher force being toyed with by the elites and also manufactured ones. Interesting take on the King Alfred project, seeing how BLM and the White Supremacists movement is gaining traction.

Part 2: What about the attacking on the public with frequencies, such as ELF?
>>
>>18432224
I've volunteered at these things, and the people we've helped are real and we do real good in the world. I've got friends who do work in third world countries where they'd otherwise be left in the streets to die. We do it out of compassion and love, not some evil sect of the new world order.
>>
>>18432237
thank you
>>
>>18430590
it gets deeper too as a triangle with even edges creates a triangle with three equal angles 60x60x60. the most simple form of enclosed two dimensional shape. You can find enlightenment purely through studying geometry, and I think many masons do.
>>
>>18432237
Oh like the "research" you've done? You're a NEET with his head up his ass. You motherfuckers need to go outside. If it wasn't for modern medicine I'd be dead, and a hell of a lot of other people would be too. I personally know Jesuits and I've been heavily involved in the Catholic Church. I have yet to meet evil schemers trying to take over the world. God, I forgot why I never come to this shit board. This place has turned into a roleplayer's cesspool.
>>
I Post this in another thread but i want to ask here anyway.

sometimes i'm overwhelmed by the evil in this world, where did all go so wrong??is this some kind of test? are we in the limbo?? what can i do to help destroy materialism, consumism and evil in this world??
>>
>>18430526
>>18430578
>>18430590
The actual number of the beast is 616, because the bible was translated incorrectly
>>
>>18432243

Yes, the people on the ground level are generally noble. That's what makes the corruption unspeakable. Altruism being subverted for ill.
>>
File: jesuits-dinner-hilary-trump.jpg (132KB, 1120x747px) Image search: [Google]
jesuits-dinner-hilary-trump.jpg
132KB, 1120x747px
>>18432254
Sure about that one?
>>
>>18432299
Why would Hillary shit talk Catholics if she's in bed with them? And what is that supposed to prove? Big wigs in different powerful organizations dining together? Unthinkable!
>>
>>18432262
What's your proof that the altruism is being subverted?
>>
>>18430489

What is truth?
>>
OP what are your credentials? In what way is this not just a part of the internet-conspiracy community echo chamber? These "ask me about the REAL truths"/"le knowledge bombs" are worthless without coming from a place of authenticity and/or being privy to knowledge not obtainable to the public. Everything so far is pretty standard tinfoil hat fodder
>>
>>18432310
I'm not going to take part in sliding this thread.
>My last comment until SS returns.
It's the Jesuits Dinner after the third debate. You obviously know nothing about global politics.
>>
>>18430526
6 protons neutrons electrons etc etc
>>
File: 1479645016709.jpg (85KB, 639x450px) Image search: [Google]
1479645016709.jpg
85KB, 639x450px
>>18430590
I was gonna make one of my first replies on /x/ calling you out on your blatant bullshit, but several kind anons have already done so for me. Bless you /x/

Also, just to make it clear - this is absolute bullshit per the following:

- Carbon-12 has 6 electrons, protons, and neutrons, and is the one of the most stable carbon isotopes
- Melanin is produced by melanocytes in the skin and not by the fucking pineal gland
- 666, in some Christian traditions, takes 6 to be one less than 7 (the divine number in Gematria, Hebrew numerology), and thus man's number (alternatively, man was created on the 6th day and God rested on the 7th day). You can take this as 6 repeated 3 times (a common theme in numerology) to mean the quintessential man. You could also take it as a numerological interpretation of the Hebrew name for the Angel of Death, Samael (abbreviated by the Hebrew letters Samekh and Mem, which represent the numbers 60 and 600, respectively). Basically what I'm trying to say here is 666 is a number whose significance is much discussed and you are a FUCKING FAGGOT

Too mad. Have some whatever the fuck this is instead.
>>
>>18432332
And you obviously know everything about it. Your fantasy is more important than reality, got it. Until OP posts something saying otherwise, this is another conspiracy circlejerk. It would at least be amusing if you people were at all self aware. As it is, this whole threads reads like bad satire
>>
>>18432453
Melanin it's not produced by the Pineal Gland but it accumulates in it during your lifetime.

I have no clue what that does, have a source for it.
http://medind.nic.in/jae/t01/i2/jaet01i2p122.pdf
>>
>>18432476
>Your fantasy is more important than reality, got it.
Damn right anon. He just seemed like an honest fellow and felt like conversing some more. I take everyone's opinions for a grain of salt.
>>
>>18432323
You wish to know my credentials? I have none. You don't need credentials for common sense.

>>18432453
I've state numerous times that I don't know everything. I can be wrong about things, which is why we have people like you to go do some fact checking. Although, this still doesn't prove that is what they were talking about. Secondly, how do you know that your pineal gland doesn't produce melanin for other parts of the body? The skin does make its own. But what about the eyes? Or the hair? Or your internal organs? Do they not also have pigmentation? Further more, what IS melanin? In the carbon form, it is a superconductor of electricity. Which is why young, male, so called "black" (Moorish) children are the most abducted kind of person on the planet.

>>18432476
I do not control what others post. In fact, most people are anonymous here. So I don't know who is telling me what. I'm just answering questions and having an interesting discussion. Think what you will.

>>18432238
To answer your question now. Nephilim are pretty much all disembodied entities these days. They have no suitable body to be incarnated into. And since they are of this world, they must stay here. Most become angry, violent, and are refereed to as demons. (Spirits, entities, demons, are all the same things more or less, we have different names for them to be able to tell them apart.) As for hollow Earth, check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ

Part 2) I don't know about project ELF, enlighten me. I wouldn't put it past them to use those sort of tactics though. They've done worse.

>>18432252
Sacred geometry is fantastic.
>>
the truth about Solomon islands

deja vu are some kind of life´s glitch?

tell more about fractals please
>>
>>18432847
II don't know about those islands, but I know about King Solomon. He was a Moor. Like all dark skinned peoples. Furthermore, Solomon wasn't his real name. Sol-Om-On was the name of Sun in Latin, Egyptian, and Greek. The reason we get dejavu is because we have already lived this. And we are remembering what we forgot. Fractal theory is the law of the universe. Everything adheres to a pattern. And the golden ratio. In fact, reincarnation works on the basis of your "seed atom." The 5 pointed atom in the center of your body. The atom your soul steps into when you are incarnated. At the center of every magnetic field is zero-point energy. Our larger magnetic fields radiate out of the seed atom. When you die, your seed atom returns to the Earth, and eventually finds a new body through the law of attraction.
>>
>>18432843
Frequency technology. I've had an LRAD used on before on me, and that's public technology so I can only imagine what they have hidden. I've heard many theories about this, ranging from high to low frequencies being pumped into the air around us, almost like a dog whistle but it can somehow affect the psyches of humans, mainly for adverse affects. I am not too well read into myself, but I do feel it may have a play. Some claim it's from police transmission towers but I don't think it's that obvious. Like I said, it's a theory and more on the Infowars level, but something I have experienced first hand on a small scale. I listen to a lot of different (and out there) electronic music, and I feel that also has something to do with it somehow.
As you said before, you believe media fictitiously depicts reality often. Here is an example I know of both.
>Interesting video, but what I focus on is the "dancer" more than not.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Range_Acoustic_Device
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremely_low_frequency
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uYE3BSh2YJA
>>
>>18432899
And don't get me wrong, I think Alex Jones is controlled opposition for the most part.
>>
>>18432881
these islands are near to Australia, native people say that giants still lived there, btw, nephilim really were offspring of fallen angels & women? i like this type of topic...
>>
>>18432899
I know the policy enforcers (police) have tech that can vibrate a wire and shoot the frequency through a wall to cause everyone in the room to vomit and/or faint.

>>18432913
Many nephilim are the offspring of male angels with human women. However, not all nephilim are just that. There are various kinds of hybrid beings. Giants are one type, but not all giants are nephilim.

P.S. the angels that took onto the daughters on men became fallen angels afterwards. Though, some fallen angels, fallen for another reason, also procreated with humans.
>>
>>18432881
And I'll start using my moniker to avoid further confusion, why the fuck not. I'm the anon who's been here for most of the time. I don't have too much to hide as I know my privacy is pretty much bunked anyways aside from staving away trolls, raiders and basic identity theives.
1/4 Albanian and do not agree with the concept of White Supremacy as is a growing trend on 4chan.
>If you want the "art" I like, it's on SoundCloud with my name all caps (the picture of "Bobby Chill")
>Also, I listen to a lot more eclectic music than Knife Party. It's the video in which I wanted to show.
>>
>>18430693
lel
>>
>>18432935
That is an LRAD cannon.
>Did you know that a solid flat sheet of steel such as a dumpster or a trash can lid can deflect it back at them? It doesn't work all the time, but I have seen first hand someone use this tactic and drop a line of cops.
>>
>>18430489
How to become god
>>
File: 1479938480425.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479938480425.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>>18432948
Hell that info is just life experience but actually might be a no-no to spread.
>Woopsie
>>
>>18430489
Telling my story of when I twas in ancient China qin shi dynasty in dragon thread..
>>
>>18432935
If you are ever shot with one, for the love of god don't cover your ears. The sound is shot into you and emitted out of your body. Covering your ears will do nothing and can blow your ear drums.
>>
>>18432847
>Solomon Islands
I too am very curious why they are named as such.
>>
>>18432367
fuk u carbon
>>
>>18432955
You're already a god. Congratulations.

>>18432975
Good tip and thanks for the sources. You seem to know a lot about that kind of tech. Ever hear of the gay gas? It's a pheromone gas that confuses armed combatants into being attracted to each other, temporarily.
>>
>>18432990
Cause Solomon twas there
>>
>>18432555
i think this person confused melanin and melatonin
>>
what happens when we die? reincarnation? if so, how many lives do you think we get to experience before it's over?
>>
>>18432999
Yes I have actually... Now that I think about it am positive the military has used it in Arab countries. Hmm, makes me wonder if it's used elsewhere.

Any direct action is compromised by the fact they have extremely powerful microphones and can pinpoint leaders with ease. Well that and most direct action today is mearly inside jobs by corporate and elite intrests. No more are the days of the Black Bloc, well atleast in the US. Those Greeks, you can learn a lot about community defense from them.
>>
>>18432999
"Temporarly" creates a life changing event for them.
>>
>>18430628
If Trump is our second, who was the first? My guess is Garfield.
>>
>>18433079
RESEARCH THIS MAN HEAVILY
>you will find out how innovative he really was...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump
>>
Where did you learn all this op?
>>
Thank you for all the information provided. I just have a few questions:

If life restarts after death, and you have memory of all past lifes, why is it this way? Why not live all lives with memories of past lives? And who created this system?
>>
>>18430489

So absolutely no one is going to call bullshit on this? How about a single aspect - where did our divisions of time come from?

The Kemite/Egyptians are NOT the source. Sumeria through Babylonians gave us the day and night divided into 12 sections, and further divided each section into 60 minutes, and 60 seconds. Further, our modern Gregorian Calendar is NOT connected to the Egyptain calendar at all, being a modified Julian Calendar, which was changed from the Romulus Calendar, which was a lunar model likely based on old Greek calendars. It was a 10 month, 304 day calendar.

But hey - as long as it sounds cool on Omegle...
>>
>>18433040
Once the pheromones wear off, their normal pheromones take over. It's meant to confuse the subject. Though, they are probably a bit psychologically scarred though lol

>>18433035
They also have cameras which are ridiculous as well. Project Argus is one that they let us know about. Did you hear of the LAWS system? Lasers on naval ships that can shoot down drones, planes, and other ships. Or the rail gun? That one is devastating.

>>18433079
The eighth president, Martin Van Buren

>>18433105
Lots of researching and private individuals. Look up people like Manly P Hall, Vera Stanley Alder, H.P. Blavatsky, Dr. Phil Valentine, Dr. Lliala Afrika, Tim Morrow, Son of Saturn (YouTuber and Freemason), David Wynn Miller, and even famous philosophers, such as Plato, Pythagoras, Solon, Aristotle, etc...

Life doesn't restart. Our souls are immortal. God is all energy, therefore God exists in all reams/planes/frequencies of energy. We, as humans with souls have this principal built within us. We too, are made up of all energy. We exist in all realms. Thus giving us dominion (not abuse) over all other substance. When disembodied, we have all senses available to us. When we enter into a new body, the soul is stupefied. We go from having hundreds, possibly thousands of senses, into 5, maybe 6 sense. We lose most memory until we shed our bodies. And who created this system? Deity, and Divine Law.

>>18433128
I never said the Kemites were the first to discover this. In fact, it was Thoth himself who corrected the 360 day cycle to 365 days. And all time is from base 360 mathematics. You are correct about the moon being used to calculate 12 months. However, 360/12 is 30. And that is how the Platonic year is divided up as well.
>>
>>18433152
Was unaware of operation Argus, thanks for the tip. And as for the rest, I feel they have tech even far above that.
What are your feelings on HAARP. It's interesting how that topic fell off the radar, pun intended.
>>
>>18433152
>I never said the Kemites were the first to discover this.
Sure thing, backpeddlar.

> In fact, it was Thoth himself who corrected the 360 day cycle to 365 days.
Doesn't matter. Our modern calendar has no connection to the Egyptian calendar.

>And all time is from base 360 mathematics.
The base is not 360, and no - all models of time were not based on the sumerian system. It simply converged that way.
Roman - 10 months
Mayan - 18 months
Athenian - 11-13, depending on year
Chinese - 12-13

It's terrible when a roleplayer thinks they have to be perfect and can't admit when they are wrong.
>>
>>18433152
And like I said, research John Trump aside from just the wiki papers. He innovatived the LHC and had Tesla's papers for enough time to copy them
>>
>>18433181
So I suppose that you don't use a watch or clocks. Though the rest of the world does, even though the actual date is disputable (todays date is actually wrong) . And I suppose that those 5 inter calendary days which are the planets birthdays, don't match up with our 5 world holidays (Holy Days) today? It's easy to criticize. Why don't you, and all of your profound and exalted wisdom tell me how todays time works?

>>18433176
HAARP is a weather machine. It's actually throwing the organism we call Earth for a loop. It's making the planet sick, and in turn, we become sick since we are essentially the cells of our planet. Did you ever hear about Nikola Tesla's all frequency beam? It was like nothing else. That man was a genius, and a prophet. And this is not off subject, this is what's going on in the world.
>>
>>18433208
>So I suppose that you don't use a watch or clocks.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that our modern systems for time-keeping have nothing to do with the Egyptians.

Run out of smart-sounding BS?

>Why don't you, and all of your profound and exalted wisdom tell me how todays time works?

Worst straw-man I've ever seen. The Egyptians didn't have anything to do with the creation of the modern Gregorian Calendar. How the modern system of timekeeping works won't change that.
>>
>>18433220
Like I've said, I'm only human and am capable of being incorrect. Show me the facts if you feel you are correct.
>>
>>18430552
May you inform us on how psychokinesis is possible?
>>
>>18433233
Here you are.

>>18430570
>>18433152
>>
>>18433208
Nope you are right on subject.
There is no coincidence (wink wink) why Donald is where he is right now. His family where the keepers of Tesla's knowledge and are the innvators of CERN, via his Uncle John. With Dolands use of synchronisty and that family history, let it sink in for a second. The man's a true wizard in the flesh.
>>
>>18433243
>As Margaret Cheney and Robert Uth recount in “Tesla, Master of Lightning,” Professor Trump examined Tesla’s papers and equipment, and, in a written report, told the F.B.I. not to worry: Tesla’s “thoughts and efforts during at least the past 15 years were primarily of a speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character,” but “did not include new, sound, workable principles or methods for realizing such results.” Professor Trump may have neglected to make that sort of distinction clear to his nephew.
http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/donald-trumps-nuclear-uncle
>>
>>18433250
Very bias article, but states that John had the papers.
>Dig deeper.
>>
>>18433230
I already did tell you the history, and I've made no claim to be correct about other than that image is wrong to imply Egypt as the basis of our modern calendar.
>>
Is law of attraction real why was it so popular
>>
Can you tell what each age of the 12 signs brings for us?
>>
>>18432453
maybe she meant melatonin

>>18430489
If OP still around here want to ask which foods can heal or prevent PrP folding and which foods to avoid getting infected with it?
>>
>>18433269
It goes much further than that, Trump broke the law of attraction basically.
He essentially "hacked our minds and nation" for lack of a better term. He is fully aware of the topics we have discussed in this thread and exceeds that years ago. He is something else, almost "biblical" for better or worse or even.
>He plays the fool brilliantly and I personally think, still has a human consciousness too; not like the methodical politicians we are use to.
He has potential for greatness of great suffering, it's up to who he decideds to serve
>>
>>18433284
Or great*
>>
If jesus along with the catholic church is the antichrist, then which form of christianity is right?
>>
>>18433263
The Europeans got all their advancements from the Moors. And you said that they "converged." Which means that the current system is still, at least in part, derived from Kemite. Enough said.

>>18433269
Gravity, sir.

>>18433243
>>18433250
Makes sense. I didn't know that they had such a strong connection. I know Donald's father was also a Mason and taught Donald many secrets. It was his plan to steal the presidency all along, for years and years, I know that. There's years of footage proving this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso
>>
>>18433282
You can find all of these things on YouTube. Look up Tim Morrow, Dr. Llaila Afrika, Dr. Phil Valentine.
They have your answers!

>>18433299
All religion is the same. We are simply humans. It is human culture. watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PobdOkG0yOg
>>
>>18433303
Yup, this has been long in the making. Reason being why he made such a stink about Obama's birth certificate. It wasn't because he really cared, it was to get his foot into the political limelight in the public's eye. His methodology when controlling public mindset is far above most. He became a household name with the old adage "even bad press is still press" and he continues that with his Twitter to this day.
>Some say when he becomes POTUS he will bring the site down with an investigation.
He has his moves mapped out better than Bobby Fischer
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
>>
You have any information about lucid dreaming?
I can enter the initial stage of lucid dreaming
>im asleep realization
>suddenly my body vibrates a lot
>feel weird and try to wake up
>end up not lucid dreaming
Can I acquire knowledge and wisdom through lucid dreaming?
>>
>>18433313
Should I read the New testament?
I'm thinking that Old testament /Judaism and unincluded books are much more meaty (due to new testament being bluepilled in my pov)

Is coffee good for the body?
>>
>>18433320
This site is filled with corrupt, perverted, and degenerated people. Which is why this is the first time posting in years. He's also getting rid of porn, which everyone thinks is bad, but is actually doing them a favor. What happens when you take away crack from a crackhead? They get upset. And Obama is actually an Indonesian foreign exchange student who is married to a transgender. Michelle (Michael) is a man. But Obama is actually on the peoples side. He's the first Moorish president. And he passed the bill for rights of indigenous people, which every other president since the beginning has turned down.

>>18433325
I don't have too much hard stuff on lucid dreaming. But I know it is real. And when we dream, we are in the astral realm. We are connected to our bodies with silver cords. If the silver cords are severed, we essentially die. (just become disembodied) Now as for gaining wisdom, of course! It's the astral realm. See Vera Stanley Alder's book - The Finding of the Third Eye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko0W8hvguRw
>>
>>18433335
Coffee makes you live longer. But remember, everything in moderation and proper proportions. And it depends on the source of the coffee as well. Also, what goes in the coffee, like cream/milk and sugar. Both awful and cancerous substances. Try it with honey and maybe almond milk. Also, caffeine is a natural pesticide. It's strong enough in natural doses to kill insects, and small animals, but humans are too large for that.
>>
>>18430489

What about twinsouls, do they exist?
>>
>>18433320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGMeCh2ZB-o
>>
>>18430678
Hol up. You sayin we wuz Science n shit?
>>
>>18433346
Elaborate on those twin souls some more. What is it exactly you are asking?
>>
>>18433342
Not to pick sides in either, like I said, he has potential for greatness, for horrors, or somewhere in between. But, he has powers comparable to the top magicians of our day. He knows what to say and when to say it. He has broken the norm, and it's a very interesting trick to watch. I'm very familiar to both of their true background (at least I beleive) and it's a power struggle between two very powerful cabals. I for one, do not agree with Presidents and the industrial complexs that really run our world. The true men behind the curtain have those positions for life and fill alphabet agencies, churches and lodges. Presidents are pretty much elected scapegoats for the public
>if you know where the term scapegoat actually came from, it fits perfectly (yes, think sacrificial goats).
It's going to be a period of happenings for sure, and for that, well atleast it shakes things up a bit. Hopefully the people will soon become aware of the true mechanism that run our society rather than blindly following the next leader to the next.
>But, with Trump's "Particle Colliding" family history, I feel we better strap on our seatbelts in 2017
>>
>>18433363
Do you know of the Moors?
>>
>>18433370
Historically yes, in the ways of lore and religious/mystical significance not so much but have a respect, as I am surely part (being of Albanian decent). Also, I have to watch that video when I have more time, save it. Very interesting how he ankhed himself and the crowd before he began.
>>
>>18433383
Saved it*
>>
>>18433383
The Moors are the Hebrews. That is one of the biggest secrets the ruling powers want you to find out. In fact, the Moors are anyone of dark skin, or descendants of those with dark skin. A Moor, is a Moor, is a Moor for sure. Look up Nobel Drew Ali.
>>
>>18433396
Don't want you to find out*
>>
>>18433396
Hol up. You sayin THAS RITE man was actually rite?
>>
>>18433396
Hmmm, you know I beleive I have heard this before but I definitely need to do more research into it.
Does this related to the Georgian Ashkenazi bloodline and how they claimed the Jewish rite some time ago?
If so, then I am aware of that period and past. And of course, the one major family that galvanize that line into the ideology we know as Zionism today, I'm sure you know what family I refer to.
>>
Why share these secrets across public mediums?

You besmirch sacred knowledge and pour it into the hands of the wicked.

You can use a hammer to bash someones head in or build houses for the homeless, it depends on the intention behind the individual using it.

Why hand others your tools so recklessly?
>>
>>18433400
Howdy friend, you don't seem suspicious at all.
>>
Ha, someone just summoned the shills.
>>
What is the mothman? Is he good or evil?
>>
>>18433422
Probably a djinn of some sort i'd imagine.
>Given its description and events surrounding it.
>>
>>18433411
What are you implying?
>>
>>18433428
Whatever you think
>>
>>18433439
What do I think?
>>
Wuz we kangs?
>>
>>18433359

A soul divided into two. Each soul consisted of a male and female counterpart that formed a perfect union
>>
>>18433450
Hol up.
>>
AYO HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP, SO U BE SAYIN WE BUIL DA PRYAMIS AND SHEEEEIT
>>
>>18433396
If the moors are so great, what the fuck is wrong with shitskins today??
>>
Well it was good chatting with you SS. Looks like we have some kangz thread sliders in here now. I took down our discussion and will be researching it much further. Great discussion, hope to chat some other time. Safe Travels and Peace be upon you.
>>
>>18433359
it's an actual thing?
>>
There is so much bullshit in this thread
I could probably disprove, with facts, pretty much every single post OP has made.
Whats mind blowing is the amount of shit hes managed to pull out his ass
>>
>>18433474
Must be the white man, doing his devil work.
>>
>>18433475
Not everyone who thinks your black supremacy shit is dumb is a slider.
>>
Information is not any one man or woman's to own. It's out there. It just takes time, discipline and dedication. Which is why I was sharing. I feel it was time to hop off anyways. Thanks for taking it down.
>>
>>18433475
Good talking. Will be researching as well.
>>
>>18433500
>people are just too ignorant to accept my insights
That's a very high horse you have there.
>>
>>18433454
I'll answer your question, since you're the last.Potentially. If they are perfect they could lock into each other. Maybe in the case of Gemini. As above , so below.
>>
>>18431895

>Tool and Sphincter

At the same time?!
>>
>>18433303
>The Europeans got all their advancements from the Moors.
More bullshit. Where do you get this?

>And you said that they "converged."
Lying. Quote me.

>Which means that the current system is still, at least in part, derived from Kemite.
So you've gone from we get our calendar from the Egyptians to a part of our system is derived from the Egyptian calendar.

Hilarious.
>>
In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.
>>
I believe the purpose of life is love, what do you think is the purpose? And what have you heard other people say the purpose of life is?
>>
>>18433893
>>
File: 1481635985255.png (5KB, 276x238px) Image search: [Google]
1481635985255.png
5KB, 276x238px
>>18430590
wrong
>>
>>18433754
Here's a quote
>>18433181
>>
>>18430489
Jews, the cause of every problem ever, yes or no?
>>
Bumping for get justice.
>>
File: 1479054062210.jpg (69KB, 634x522px) Image search: [Google]
1479054062210.jpg
69KB, 634x522px
>>18430489
What happens after the Capricorn age passes, SS?
>>
>>18430647
Book sauce? Plz?!?!?!
>>
>>18433486
Do it then, pussy
>>
>>18433408
You are a disgrace to humanity
>>
File: image.jpg (487KB, 2053x2053px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
487KB, 2053x2053px
Good thread.
Can you comment on the work of santos bonacci? What's the real deal with germaine? Where do we go from here
>>
>>18431920
What about the ones who chose ''werewolf''?
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.