[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nocturne - 5 years of silence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1449125400903.png (14KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1449125400903.png
14KB, 480x320px
Sup /x/ it's been a while. This game is called Nocturne.

Now it's been about 5 years, so the chances of anyone knowing what the fuck I'm talking about are slim, I know.

But please, for these five years this game has always been at the back of my mind. I need closure /x/.

Here's the only archived thread I can find

http://archive.uboachan.net/og/res/1787.xhtml

The girls name is apparently Soentsuki. Any information on the games demise, creator, or anything would be met with much praise and affection from myself

(Also, an odd tidbit; this game, other than being archived in link above, is completely absent from the internet as far as I'm aware, with a single exception: Akinator knows the girl.)
>>
>>18430422
It looks like Earthbound. I approve.
>>
What do you want us to do if there's no trace of it?
>>
>>18430525
Was hoping to find someone who could provide information honestly.
>>
File: 1481832151361.png (90KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481832151361.png
90KB, 512x512px
>>
I second this, it'd be interesting to see the story that accompanied this game.
>>
>>18432055
Either its unfinished, or the creator was fine with the idea that possibly no one would figure out his game.

Like I said, it's been driving me nuts for years now,even with the knowledge that the most likely case is the first.

I've got the exe in Google Drive btw if anyone is interested. Including the edited version of the game where the red room appears 100% of the time.
>>
>>18430422
That's really odd...Bumping for more info myself. I am curious about it but never heard of it before this thread. Yet I love indie games especially earthbound lookalikes so i am surprised it went under my radar
>>
>>18432076
post it
>>
File: 1.png (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1KB, 100x100px
>>18432657
Here it is. the rar containts three different music files, two of them in-game, one not found at all.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5BqJgby9f6eTWFsV2ZvLWV0VGc
>>
>>18432817

Oh yeah, btw, when you get the red room you freeze up. I actually havent done it in a couple years, but I think you can solve it with ctrl alt del? Dont remember
>>
File: names.png (2KB, 96x161px) Image search: [Google]
names.png
2KB, 96x161px
Well, I now know for a fact that there are more soundtracks than just the ones in the 10111111 rar file.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4u801kFngMhc1pja19CVmdzTVE
>>
>>18432883
Holy shit, you extracted these?

From what I remember, the threads I saw before, people were saying there wasn't anything beyond what you could actually do in-game

Holy shit anon I love you
>>
>>18432824
Alt+Tab out and right-click the desktop tab of the game and force close.
Or do Ctrl+Shift+Esc to get to Task Manager and close the exe.
>>
File: screenshot of the third room.jpg (16KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot of the third room.jpg
16KB, 1280x1024px
>>18432817
Is the black room passable or is it just one of those games that you have to restart a couple of times to trigger something?
>>
>>18433518
That's as far as I've gotten, and as far as I know that's as far as anyone's gotten, with the exception being when the red room triggers
>>
File: mq1.png (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
mq1.png
7KB, 240x240px
https://uboachan.net/fg/res/3077.html#10569
>>
File: Nocturne_crash.jpg (36KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nocturne_crash.jpg
36KB, 960x640px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.