[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I met a Witch back in July. So, I moved out on my own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: z2ov38cissegdeedxpzs.jpg (80KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
z2ov38cissegdeedxpzs.jpg
80KB, 800x450px
I think I met a Witch back in July.

So, I moved out on my own for the first time in January 2016. Lived in a basement apartment in a college town and it was pretty cool. Had a decent semester. Got a great job in May. Got to travel internationally in June. It was great.

Then, in early July, it was a stormy Wednesday night (I remember it was Wednesday because of what I had done that day) and I got a knock on the door at about 9:30 at night. I open it up, and there's a woman there. She's about in her 50's, maybe, and asks where apartment 369-12 is. I was 369-10, so it was a logical question. I said it was around the corner of the building, and she cut me off saying "I'd really... like to come inside." I said, "Umm... sorry, I'm busy." She takes two steps inside my apartment, and just kind of stood in front of the front door, and immediately said "My bad, goodnight" and left.

After that night, my life went to shit.

By that weekend, I had a terrible roach infestation in that apartment where I had seen no bugs before. Then, on Thursday night, water leaked in from the window and flooded my bedroom. Then, I got very sick and went into ketoacidosis and spent the next five days in the ICU. After that, I had a huge falling out with my best friend. Then, a couple weeks later, on my birthday, my grandpa died suddenly with no symptoms.

After all that shit happened, My mother developed severe cataracts and has to have them surgically removed or else she will go blind. My niece becomes angry, belligerent, and hangs out with drug dealers now. My already present, but well-controlled depression become uncontrollable. I had drop out of school, quit my job, and enter an outpatient program. Then, to cap it all off, my grandmother (wife of 70 years to recently deceased grandfather) died and I have been having night terrors for the first time in my life. A couple weeks ago, I saw shadow people.

Running out of room. In short, saw a witch. Cursed. What now?
>>
>>18430196
Well you have the two options of begging for forgiveness/redemption like a little bitch, or going full ghost puncher and destroying the curse out of spite
>>
>>18430251
How would I go about doing either?
>>
>>18430196
Imo, nobody would actually be that petty.
>>
>>18430331
What do you mean? Like, a real person wouldn't be mad enough to "curse" a person for passively aggressively telling them to leave my apartment?
>>
>>18430196
http://powerbeforewisdom.com/Personal-Magick/How-to-counter-and-recover-from-Magickal-Attacks-Curses-and-Black-Magick.html
>>
>>18430340
Yeah.

Supernatural or not, motivations are still a thing.
>>
Bump. Interesting OP. I know shit all about witches , kinda seems like you are fucked. I would start by asking about her to who ever lived in 369 -12. Def keep us updated.
>>
>>18430331
Perhaps it was a mentally unstable witch. Seems like she'd have to be on the spectrum to request to come in the apartment in the first place.
>>
>>18432523
>>18432460

How have you come to the conclusion that it was a witch being the cause of all this?

Have none of you ever had a really bad week or life before?

Pursuading yourself that it is the supernatural and your cursed will just make you feel worse about yourself and view everything negatively thus cursing yourself
>>
>>18432543
I'm with OP. Random witch looking lady, then a while bunch of bad stuff. Could be a witch
>>
>>18431490

That might help, the above thread.

I say we gather all the info about witches and curses and battling them. To help OP.
>>
>>18430331

You've never worked retail. Literally everyone is capable of being that petty with the right circumstances involved.
>>
>>18430319
Well, to beg for forgiveness you need to track down the witch and grovel, obviously.

To go full ghost puncher you need to learn all about the relevant occult lore and start pissing off and punching ghosts.
>>
>>18432455
and crazy people are still a thing. Where someone would shoot you dead for cutting them off in traffic, someone else will hex the shit out of you if you deny them entrance to your apartment and get rude.
>>
Witches arent real though, man,
Just stick with medical treatment much as that will help and spend more time researching areas of the internet that arent dedicated to spoopy ghosts.

TL;DR Haitian chicken bone dances cure all witch related curses
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
You don't understand, this was not coincidence. Knocking on your door was part of the curse, she had to see you face to face to see if you were a good looking person or an ugly person. Most likely she would not have cursed you if she saw that you were pure of heart. Something, human or fate, sent that witch to your door. Her appearance may also have been a ruse. Regardless, it appears you have been cursed. There are two types of curses, one is death. The other does not kill but creates suffering in proportion to the internal evil of its target. Meaning if you are a bad person, you will burn alive for a long time, if you are good, then the curse will end much sooner.
>>
Have you wronged anyone lately OP? She was probably doing it for someone else. I doubt she just wonders around apartment complexes cursing every fool who doesn't letter in their place.
>>
Holy shit. OP here. I swear that I'm not making this up.

I contacted my property manager. Not the complex owner - it's some corporation - but the woman who collects rent checks and sends out the handy men to fix pipes and shit. I asked who lives in 369-12. She said that a post-grad couple lives there. I made up some bullshit story about noise to see what I could learn about them. She said she gets a lot of complaints from 369-12.

Said that she went in there one time to address it, and saw that they had a pentagram chalked into the floorboards, and candles at each point. Said that also had a "big rain stick" that they would bang on the floor and make noise with. Amber (the manager) said they had been there since before she started working there, and that was 6 years.

Holy shit, what the fuck is going on at these apartments??
>>
>>18433694
really?
>>
>>18433712
No lie. I don't even know what to do from here. I was NOT expecting that info. I'm not even sure if there is anything I CAN do. Why am I wrapped up in this, I wonder?
>>
>>18433694
Could it be that the Witch who entered your apartment is not the villain in this piece?

Perhaps your bad fortune is more to do with the occupants of 369-12 and she was simply scoping out the place?

In either case, I'd get busy with the counter-measures. If you have a faith you follow then talk to a representative of that and get some relevant protective symbols.

If not then Salt, Silver and Sage are fairly universal protections. Pour lines of salt across the doorways in your apartment, especially the ones to outside. Putting a matt over the top can help keep them from being disturbed / blowing away. Burn some sage inside the apartment in order to cleanse the area. And wear silver of some kind.

Good luck OP, I hope things improve for you.
>>
>>18430196
Dude this is all happening because you're delusional and are THINKING you saw a witch. It's all in your head. Just stop using the "I'M CURSED" lens. Everything is going to seem fucked when you look at life like this.
>>
File: 1368114205378.jpg (124KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
1368114205378.jpg
124KB, 550x375px
>>18433694
this reeks of RP.
>>
>>18433694
professional ghost puncher here. go to a pet store and buy a snake. bring it home and stomp it to death and kick it around the affected rooms, pour salt on it, kick it around some more then go outside and burn it. make sure you're spitting the whole time. go up to 369 12 and piss on the door (spit before and after) and throw salt everywhere. get or make two pentacles, one with a single star on top and one with a two stars on top. burn the first one (it represents spirit over matter) and hang the second one above ur bed or on ur door (it represents materialism). hang garlic everywhere for good measure. eat a fuck ton of raw garlic the entire time. if you think there's a presence at night take off all your clothes and jack off intensely, while looking right at them. never stop spitting (you can clean up later). cum evrrywhere (hard surfaces are easier to clean tho) and spit on it when youre done.
go about life as usual and don't ever be a bitch.
>>
Bump due to legitimate spoopiness.
>>
>>18433865
If you stomp a snake to death it's a curse in itself. Native american lore says you must tread carefully great it as a respected neighbour and let it pass. Otherwise it will curse you. Egyptian and mesopotanian have so similar writings. Also snakes are symbols of healing/rejuvination and wisdom. Mozes raised it up to save his people.

So don't stomp it.
>>
bump cause intredasting. don't dissapoint op i need an update
>>
>>18430196

I didn't finish reading what you wrote but a witch cannot cross a door that has a pair of scissors hanging on top of it.
>>
>>18434304
its a little late for that
>>
>>18433738
>>18433694

My first thought is that the witch he saw actually is half of the couple who lives in 369-12. The whole asking "where the apartment is" was just a trick to get in his apartment to perform the curse.

>OP unknowingly did something to piss his neighbors off (perhaps something as simple as he was playing music too loud, or he took their parking spot once)
>turns out they are witches
>they are getting back at him.
>>
>>18430196
>life goes to shit after meeting homeless woman

it's called life and it's a bitch.
>>
>>18430196
Hm. That's all so strange.
Sit in your apartment. Smile, relax your body from the shoulders with a breath, and tilt your head back comfortably.
Keep that smiling pose for a bit an take a final relaxing breath. Keep it for however long your comfortable with and let out your air.
If you feel grounded and level after that then congrats, because you've dropped the baggage. Now you have to pick up the pieces. Start with your life and try to help those who you care most about.
>>
OP here again. Wish I had an update, but I don't. Just been thinking though. Super weird circumstances, right? I had no idea it would be such a weird thing.

I am a nominal Christian (mostly in name rather than practice) but I spoke with a pastor over the phone and explained the whole story. Once I had finished with what had originally been the first half of my posts in this thread, he recommended that I pray about it but also see a psychologist. I then told him the rest of it - about the couple - and he changed his tone very quickly.

He asked me if I wanted him and the church elders to come by and pray over and anoint the house. I don't know, but I don't think it could hurt.
>>
>>18435861

Probably won't hurt, but may not fix the issue unless she is commanding demons. Praying may help but the abrahamic god is a dick.

Witches are tricky especially the old hags, they have a lot of experience in the matter. Best course of action is to hunt her down and get her to lift it. If not then if your ok with it pray to any spirit you can think of, shouldn't close off help because your god will get jealous.

If all that fails you will have to figure out what kind of magic she is using so we can give you more direct info. Which will require more details, have you recoeved any strange object or seen any repetitive symbols ect
>>
>>18433865
Can confirm that this works.
>>
Um fuck those guys?
Curse them with the magic of the internet?
Feed their dox to the chans.
If the internet god takes mercy upon you, the witches will be forced to kill themselves. Otherwise the internet god decided your a bitch and deserve the curse.

Fight them with what you know.
>>
op u still here? any updates?
>>
File: GHOST PUNCHER.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
GHOST PUNCHER.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
>>18430319
>>18430251
>>
>>18436449
That was a fantastic read. I loled heartily.
>>
My family actually lives near a witch, she preforms rituals in her yard/ inside her house every once and a while
>>
>>18436480
once and a while
once in a while

>The expression is "once in a while."

Common errors in English usage - Paul Brians

Have you seen her doing anything? what kind of stuff does she do? was there any black chickens involved?
>>
>>18436504
Sadly no, If I remember right her husband is actually a Christian, so I don't think she does them while he's around, because of different beliefs, but they do have various charms on their house, in places such as windowsills, their porch, and many more
>>
>>18435881
>Best course of action is to hunt her down and get her to lift it

At this point i think you need to go to 369-12, and talk to whoever lives there, OP. They are either the source of your problems, or they know who is.
>>
Any update, OP?
>>
OP here. Update time:

A good friend of mine who lives in this complex and knows the couple in 369-12 apparently came by and I mentioned, in passing, that I think Satanists live in 369-12. He said that he knows them, and that they are neo-pagans.

I need to do some research but I haven't yet. Not exactly sure what Neo-Pagans practice, or even if it's related to my misfortune, but it's a striking coincidence, isn't it?

Thanks for sticking with me, /x/. This is the first seemingly paranormal/spooky thing that has been worth mentioning on here, hah.
>>
Kinda fucked up to see kids wearing a witch costume and broom between their legs, considering what real witches did with the broom
[spoiler]masturbated and rubbed psychedelic oils in pussy[/spoiler]
>>
You insulted her by not leting her into your house. In beauty and the beast, The Beast was turning to a beast because he wouldnt let a hag into his home.
>>
>>18439224
they are probably wiccans. so then hexing you is not that imppssible.
>>
File: a841dfa154796eae104dc22234522d95.jpg (364KB, 1030x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a841dfa154796eae104dc22234522d95.jpg
364KB, 1030x1200px
throw some salt at the door, go home, meditate on cleaning yourself from baggage. . The next day, sweep the salt out of the complex. splash a little holy water on their door, carve a cross in their door frame,If you want, forgive them and think good thoughts towards them, thus reaping coals on them and all that.

salt to adsorb their energy, good prayers to fuck up their mojo, Cross for a seal, holy water just to be a dick in case theyre really that bad.
>>
>>18430319
You must go to apartment 369-12
>>
>>18430196
In good old times we used to burn witches.

Fucking cunts should all die in a fire.
>>
File: jesus (1).jpg (294KB, 1108x788px) Image search: [Google]
jesus (1).jpg
294KB, 1108x788px
The answer is obvious.

Pray to God and be kind to them. Imagine this, somebody does something to piss you off, you have magical powers and you use those magical powers to make said person's life miserable. Out of nowhere, because this guy has no clue what the hell you're capable of, the guy decides to perform an act of kindness for you, or repeated acts of kindness for no apparent reason other than being a good-spirited person. Would you not want to stop harming this person after that?
>>
>>18439757
Incredible and brilliant.

I am glad I send out my curses in secret. People die of the bad luck before they even know what hit them.

No I would never continually harm anyone who would do that. Anyone who could do that I have utmost respect for and I find them to be powerful.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.