[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come on /X/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Go and see some of the truth.
>>
File: Oku.jpg (88KB, 450x349px)
Oku.jpg
88KB, 450x349px
>>18429540
mind
blown
>>
>>18429571
Let's make this thing public man.
>>
you know that if (((they))) didn't "want" you to see this it would be hidden yes?

do you think that this nervous system operates without any forms of executive structure and function?
>>
>>18429587
Do you think i think this is a HARD mental control thing?
It isn't it's a subliminal thing it's also knowledge of 20 years ago. Immagine what they have now.
Also I don't care what game they are playing i am just making you read this so you can bare this in mind next time you see people all over the place being in a strange mood.
>>
>>18429587
nobody spoke about "them" but the fact that such a tech exists and that it can be spread trough such a widespread medium ( a simple screen ) it's scary beyond reason
>>
File: Atethewrongfood.jpg (78KB, 416x355px) Image search: [Google]
Atethewrongfood.jpg
78KB, 416x355px
>>18429540

Eat more corn Syrup.
>>
>>18429622
kek watever faggot I browsed this site for so much time i'm immune to most of the stuff.
>>
>>18429540

How do they configure the fluctuating magnetic field in such a way as to control the area of impact in the brain? How does a computer monitor produce a strong enough magnetic field to even create an effect at the distance people sit from the monitor? How do you create a focus point with only one electromagnetic field, the monitor?

Back when I was studying transcranial direct-current stimulation (Only a slightly different concept), the whole process was incredibly fiddly. Everyone's head and brain are of different shape and size, so each individual participant's head needed to be "mapped", in a sense, in order to target the area of interest. If you're worried about this sort of technology reaching out at you from the screen, I can't see how it would be in anything approaching a profound effect.

For more hard science on this stuff, and it is an incredibly interesting topic, look up transcranial magnetic stimulation. But that's not covert at all; you can even get TMS based therapies. The only thing I'd predict from a single, unfocused, fluctuating EMF like a that emitted from a monitor, is some degree of nausea and general unease. If it's very strong, that is.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.