[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reptilians walk among us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0758.jpg (80KB, 549x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.jpg
80KB, 549x975px
So I have just been introduced to this idea that an elite reptilian race walk among us. Can someone redpill me on how this could be true and what evidence there is to support this crazy idea.
>>
>>18429343
reptilian here can confirm this is true
>>
How are you just hearing of reptilians? Get out of here, young aussie.
>>
>>18429343
Bad "theory" to believe in senpai. Same tier as chem trails
>>
It's just a crazy idea put in by some people beliving that most of politicians are hybrid human-reptile alien.
>>
>>18429343
From what i understand Anon it goes, Draconian Reptilians (evolved Dinos maybe) who were the origional Annunaki, ANU is the creater being of the Annunaki (kek god etc...), they are the main ones running the dark side of the universe, but there are also neutral and benevolent versions on these. Space warriors/scientists. They then created the android grey alien, fwi the lizzies are in cahoots with the mantis beings for the purpose of creating master races, but do not ally with them more of "friends with benefits" agreement. However there are so much more to know. This also could all be complete bullshit, ask a question anon i will try to answer.
>>
File: 1481063764797.jpg (44KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
1481063764797.jpg
44KB, 1000x670px
Fucking misread the title as "Russians walk among us."
The town I used to live in had a cult based around this stupid shit. They thought Mt. Rainer was going to blow up and release them all to take over the world or some such shit.
>>
>>18429467
Could it be that the sex-robots theyre going to introduce soon are those gray ayy lmao androids? We're all gonna put them in our homes willingly goddammit! How do I know that after I creampie it, it won't go all Chucky on me and possess my soul in my sleep? Goddamn!
>>
>>18429467
>who were the origional Annunaki
Ehh, not exactly. The Dracs and the Annunaki(but more specifically nibiruans) stake control over different parts of the earth.
>>
>>18429343
no they dont

delete this thread
>>
>>18429346
But without the chem trails how will the project blue beam holograms work??
>>
>>18429930
Spoken like a reptile person
>>
A type of Gray. I've seen some of the grays have wings and look like a mix between the reptilian and standard gray entity.

Why is it so hard to believe?
>>
>>18429625
I live in WA and I have never heard any conspiracies about mt. Rainer. Please elaborate.

>>18429646
Sex robots?? Please do tell.
>>
plausible points for the reptilian case on youtube

make up your own mind
>>
>>18429343
Why the hell do people keep using that Reptilian sketch of Trayvon Martin?
>>
>>18430668
Cause its comfy
>>
>>18430349
It won't, Project Blue Beam is bullshit that keeps our attention away from the real thing.
I really hope you were baiting and actually knew what I just wrote, though.
>>
>>18429343
Reptilian skin changers are most likely bullshit.
However, through the course of evolution, there could be certain races that have inherited more of our reptilian ancesteral genes than mammalian which allows them to exhibit more primal instincts and less emotions or compassion.
>>
I wonder if they are friendily.
>>
Reptiles and birds very prevalent in ancient mythologies. The vedas are probably pretty much exactly what's going on, except that brahma is a dick and is trapping souls on this planet.
Wespenre.com has days worth of reading about the reptiallians, cosmic history, etc
>>
>>18432988
I wonder if they are vagina can shape shift on da dick.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.