[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world's elite secret pedophile ring and occultism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: 18723874.jpg (231KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
18723874.jpg
231KB, 627x502px
Conspiracies that could be real are actually scary.

Yesterday a friend of mine showed me pizzagate and after further investigating i felt scared and with a desire to know more about this. Not only about the supposed pedophilia ring but also about the satanism/occultism in the world's elite, why do they do it (if they do)?

I don't know, i have a thousand more questions (are the jews or illuminati actually running everything?, are we already in a orwellian world?, am i in danger for posting this?, etc.) in my mind but it's better to start somewhere rather than being overwhelmed with information.
>>
Go to isgp-studies.com and become enlightened.
>>
>>18428812
the hamstead cover up and also the vatican pedophile ring shit
>>
>>18428812
What if I told you that none of it is real, and the conspiracy theorists who have created all these recent events about corruption and decadence in the higher echelons of society, are laughing their asses off with you making mad cash while you are being misled by figments of imagination? I mean lets face it. Those who are in power, arent there by chance. They represent the best of us.
>>
>>18429677
Jimmy Saville.

Queen Elizabeth Bathory

Alexander Weiner

Dennis Hastert.

Epstein.

Like...I can go on and on.

Offices if power attract people like them.
>>
>>18429713
Im not saying theyre infallible or sinless. But I am saying that some things are misrepresented, overexaggerated or even utterly fictitious, because those who weave the lies, know that deep down, people like to see those ruling them "roll around in the dirt" like the rest of us. Even those in power know, and in the modern world, "heads occasionally roll" to appease the masses. But in reality the truth is diffetent. The "conspirators" are making wild bucks entertaining the imagination of the people, while keeping them distracted from the real problems which only our qualified leaders can deal with. Its rather hard to see them as twisted psychopaths no?
>>
>>18429729
But there is actual evidence dawg. Im not talking just about the homo pizza palace either.
>>
>>18428812
>satanism/occultism in the world's elite
Todays world's elite are a bunch of money and power hungry Jews. Rothschilds, Rockefeller, the british monarchy, all of these Jewish bastards have stolen the ancient occult symbolism and have since then been trying to curse and enslave non Jewish people.
>why do they do it (if they do)?
Take a great look at the civilizations thousands of years ago? What do they have in common? Not one Jewish ruler and how powerful were they as a whole? Entirely. This is what the eternal jew does not want. Power that they do not have a hold of because it poses as a threat to the agenda.

>are the jews or illuminati actually running everything
Yes. Illuminati=rich powerful bloodlines of jews such as the Rothschilds. Fun fact, Illuminati "founder" Adam Weishaupt was hired and funded under Rothschild to infiltrate and subvert AntiJewish Freemasonry to use for their gain, such as today.

>are we already in a orwellian world
In the process. We can overcome this if we were together against the common enemy, aka the jew.

>am i in danger for posting this
Not in danger unless you have high status and publically speak against them, like celebrities have in Hollywood. Michael Jackson was murdered because he rebelled against the jews who tortured and used him for years.

Breaking it down for you anon, the Jews for centuries have gotten hold of our power here on Earth and using it for bad. They started the Slave Trade, they have perfected this into human and child trafficking like in DC, Israel, and many other parts of the world. This has been going on for decades, it is nothing new. You are just now becoming aware because people like myself and those on these boards try to spread awareness before something catastrophic happens.

There's a lot more to this than sex rings in washington dc, it goes back to every major crisis we've seen in the mainstream media from isis terror leading to mass migration into europe destroying centuries of culture,
>>
They do it for control. The same kind of thing was done to them. A vicious, sickening cycle but they do not seem to know any better. Not that that is an excuse for their behavior. Sad. Like so much in this reality.
>>
>>18429747
Ashkenazi Jews are Khazars. They're fake jews.
>>
>>18429744
>>18429747
There. See what I mean? The conspiracies have gotten so complex it just sounds ridiculous. As if those who lead us would want our harm. As if they are not part of this world. Wherever you hold this fish from, it just stinks. And its a shame that there are many people who actually fall for the conspiracies.
>>
>>18429828
What?
>>
>>18428812
You cant know. Wait for it to be declassified.

You can find an echo chamber for just about anything and there are a lot of lies out there. Not only on the government side but on the "truther" side as well. I can tell you confidently however that these conspiracies like the one youre posting are likely bullshit. You can prove anything if you connect the dots in special ways.

Stick to known conspiracies if youre after special knowledge and saucey information, and, as much as you probably hate to hear this, expert opinion is usually spot on.

Try that time the US government dropped a bomb on an american town containing 100,000 live mosquitos to see if they could effectively use mosquitos infected with a pandemic level virus as bio warfare. Declassified.

Or how about the fact the CIA caused the falkland war between Argentina and Britain? Confirmed.

Or the fact the CIA had enough evidence that hitler was alive and well that they spent money and resources scouring south america looking for him?

The shit youre into is up in the air, but understand that even if it is true, the type to speculate and perpetuate this kind of information are downright crazy people who believe anything theyre told with no evidence as long as its juicey and implies some huge government plot. Just like the sheep they claim so fervently they arent at all similar to.
>>
>>18429859
He is saying you're retarded. He's just being nice about it.
>>
>>18429875
To me it is pretty logical. Human traffic is one of the few violent crimes that is growing in the U.S. and Europe.

Who do you think can afford to buy people?
>>
>>18429873
>don't think by yourself.

Some things can only be seen while they are happening.

Books will lie, witness will vanish, you have to believe in yourself if you want to maintain a hold in reality, otherwise it'll escape from you.

>>18429883
Not we cheap bastards for sure.
>>
>>18429883
No one is denying the existence of crime, organized or not, and its correlated atrocities. But to implicate our ruling elite with it is simply ludicrous. They are called an "elite" for a reason you know. Besides that, we can hardly realize the effort these people put in everyday for this world to run smoothly or not. Just to imagine them doing the shady business as well, which requires full dedication to pull off, is simply preposterous. They are not Hollywood villains people. Such things dont really exist.
>>
>>18429914
Yep.

>>18429931
Hitler was an elite.

Stalin was an elite.

Epstein is an elite.

You seem like you're taking up for people in such a way you may have a dog in this fight, no?
>>
>>18429747
I rarely see people with sense on this board- y'know, folk who "get IT".
Thank you for being you.
It's too bad that the flame of sight does nothing for those who drink the waters of blindness.
It's like trying to describe colour to those born without eyes.
>>
>>18429941
I see where this is going. But I will insist on what Ive already said. I never claimed that the "elite" are sinless or perfect or infallible. And while there can definitely be exceptions to someone being in power being a part of the elite, exceptions just prove the rule. While im not supporting hitler, he did many good things for his country and his starving people. In fact without him, germany wouldnt be where it is today. Stalin, the same too. You cant deny the larger picture. Alexander was a butcher yes but he paved the way for the western civilization and christianity. See where im getting?
>>
>>18429974
Alexander the Great was also not blatantly lawless. You can't compare a dude who practiced the law of the land to Stalin who bucked against it.

I.e. Alex killed a fuckload of people, but that was expected of him. As that was what generals did in his day. Stalin and Hitler did the opposite of what was expected of civilized leaders.
>>
>>18429914
I dont believe in myself when it comes to science, engineering, microbiology, medicine etc.. Because i am not educated in these things..

What a fool I would be if after listening to friends and reputable people in these fields if i abandoned their education and opinions if a guy on the internet said "nuh uh".

I have my own fields of higher education however, that, believe me, tin foil hatters have challenged me on when i know through graduated understanding (as in... Heres a simple easy fact. Ok you know it now? Heres a next fact that is only simple because you know that last thing. And so on). Theyre not stupid by any means. But these are people who must affirm themselves by having some kind of special secret knowledge, but their 'education' as they call it is terribly unguided. A lot of false shit makes a tonne of sense.

I even know through higher education some sketchy shit theyd love, but what they bring is way the fuck off.

"Thinking for yourself" is an appealing and terribly dangerous idea. It gives permission to people to choose their truth.

If im thinking for myself, i can choose to believe against what actual educated experts say because i like my own truth more because it makes me feel better it offers a more interesting reality.

But the truth is the only shit you actually know is what you've experienced, and what you have learned first hand, or what others who have worked in a specific field for a living tell you.

You and I right now could pick and random restaurant in the US, write an article that theyre running a meth lab in the basement and give the proceeds to the government, and you *know* of the rigjt people read that information even though we made it up, it would fly through facebook walls and message boards until everyones talking about the huge government meth conspiracy.

It takes very few idiots to mislead a lot of people with bullshit.
>>
>>18428812

Human Trafficking isn't new, nor has it ever been a secretive enterprise, travel to a village in Eastern Europe and see what I mean.
>>
>>18430002
People doesn't believe just any bullshit you give them to little credit.

They don't want to ruin random people, they don't want to spread falsehood, some things are harmful to them and they know it, the most educated person could find the most terrible of the solutions to be perfectly reasonable, and some fields of science run on blood.

Listening to the little people, even if they are wrong, reminds us how powerless we really are.

You can't protect them from their own feelings.
>>
>>18430002
Yes thank you this is in part what I was trying to convey with my other posts,but even I got accused of "having a dog in this fight". It's still sad to realize that so many people are blinding themselves with crap. Anyways.
>>
>>18429729
sometimes things aren't that complex

i actually did believe democrats were genuinely evil and it would exposed that they're are actually satan but after seeing the project veritas vids, i see that sometimes things aren't that deep...

anyway. if you have no proof and you're only just assuming this, then you're just as bad, or even worse, than these conspiracy theorists. at least these conspiracies have some ground, while you don't. you just think this whole pizzagate thing is too much to handle or that it's stupid.

although, the idea of an invisible elite seems interesting. you shld write a book lol
>>
>>18430054
Exactly. Ill give an example. I am educated in political science. Lets talk climate change action:

Liberals: evil oil corporations want money and dont care about you or your children.

Conservatives: all a huge hoax to take away jobs to force people on wellfare and create bullshit taxes.

The educated actual truth: all countries must move together in syncronisation to take action against it, yet balance of power must be maintained. If one country becomes too powerful we will have a world war.

If America takes action on climate change and cuts fossil fuel production, use and sale, they must rely on china and russia to do the same.

If they dont, america becomes weak and china and russia become stronger economies with better militaries.

We dont trust china and russia.

China and Russia are thinking the exact same things about us. They want to move on it, but if america becomes too powerful by betraying the treaties, they will steam roll them. It is mutual fear of destruction.

There you go tin foilies. That is the actual real truth behind why theres such political debate over climate change.

Does it make sense? It fucking better, its the truth.

Could you have come up with that shit by yourself while having a conspiracy meeting with your pals? Absolutely not. You sure were creative, though.
>>
>>18430150
What that's had to do with old bastards fucking kids in a hidden basement?
>>
>>18428812
Elite pedophile ring is the most obvious thing that is out there. With so much power and money they hold, they simply could be doing that for decades without the police ever getting to it
>>
If you indulge the stories the reason why these pedophilia rings are so tightly kept secret and there are no wild cards like children who will speak out is because the children are programmed for the sexual abuse. From the age they are born into arrangements where the mother is either paid for her services or is part of an indentured servitude the babies are subjected to an intense amount of trauma ranging from electroshocks to auditory conditioning, forced drowning to induced psychotropic hallucinations. This trauma induces defense mechanisms in the children's psyche, which fractures to deal with the situation. This fracture manifests are an alternate personality, much weaker than the main psyche. This is also the mental condition known as Dissociate Identity Disorder. These alters can be programmed and conditioned to certain purposes, one of those being sexual servitude. This type of alternate personality is known as Beta, which corresponds with the brainwave frequency it exhibits. As such, these Betas are used for sexual purposes. These victims have no free will. They know nothing else than this program they are involved with. They know nothing else than the love of their handler. When they no longer fulfill the needs of their handlers their Omega programming, the suicide switch, is activated and the children kill themselves willingly. There is no room for error. That's just conjecture though.
>>
>>18429747
>The common enemy

Hi Adolf.
>>
>>18428948
>isgp-studies
what on earth is that
>>
>>18430537
It's a website dedicated to researching and describing the ultra complex shadow government on on a scientific level. Probably the best site there is for that purpose. If anyone knows a better one, hit me up.
>>
Seen the CERN opening? The satanism is without a sliver of doubt real.
>>
>>18429747
It makes me happy and both sad to find fellow humans who are more enlightened than the population. It makes me happy that others like you and I know the truth. But then it also makes me sad because 98% of the population do not know this truth. I always thought Jew diamond monopolize were wrong, but the greatest blatant evil is Hollywood USA, nothing but Jews. Discrimination is illegal except if you are a Jew.
>>
>>18429677
You sound like a total shill dudester. is it your actual intention to get people to think by making shit tier shill posts? you're doing an awful job at it, if you're getting paid for this
>>
>>18428812
>am i in danger for posting this?
It's just fake news on a chinese website you filithy faggot pussy
>>
>>18428812

There excuse is by doing so they make the target a genius, or break the psyche into a million fragments. Usually the latter, although some individuals who are able to transcend above the abuse will obtain a unique mindset.
>>
I don't know if it's a conspiracy, because you'd have to be really retarded to believe otherwise, but there was some satanic shit happening during the opening of Gotthard Road Tunnel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

(Official story: this is just their local tradition. Yeah, right.)
>>
>>18433708

It is their local tradition BUT BUT BUT that tradition is actually about how Satan made a deal with them that in order to create some bridge, that the first thing to come across it would die. So the humans tricked him and sent a goat across. They then blocked Satan using a large boulder where the tunnel is today.

Tl;DR The tradition directly involved Satan and it was about banishing him/tricking him. Opening the tunnel is them effectively welcoming Satan back.

Or something like that. I'm serious I watched a video on it.
>>
>>18429677
>Those who are in power, arent there by chance. They represent the best of us.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS
>>
>>18429747
Thank you based anon
I agree with >>18432788
>>
>>18428812
Look up the Franklin Coverup. I live here in Omaha and satanism has always been present, I imagine in the woods near the river. Anyways theres a chapter on Kathleen Sorenson, who was a foster parent to some of these kids, and when they opened up to her about the pedophilia/satan worship they had experienced, she went public. Not long after she was murdered by a couple with multiple animal cruelty charges, presumably satanists. I am interested because she was I want to say my second cousin.

Definitely real, this isn't just a conspiracy
>>
>>18428812
>could be real
>actually scary
Fear wont get you to the truth.
>>
>>18432861
>>18434184
It's at least entertaining to read about all the conspiracy theories, and how everybody's out for blood. I have to admit however that there are quality levels. From shit tier and tin foils to carefully crafter twisted semi truths. All are downright ridiculous though,and all are there to entertain you and/or make bucks out of you. So who's better? Someone who actually believes fairytales, or someone of an elite society who actually runs the entire world? Keep laughing at me or calling me a shill, but deep down you know the cold truth in your soul. You conspiracy believers just want to bring everyone down in the slime with you. Well not all are like you, nor will they ever be.
>>
>>18434756

You're trying to get a mob to think instead of following the exciting feelings. You are overly hopeful I suspect.
>>
>>18434756
You're a damn moron if you really think that NONE of the conspiracy theories are legit. I'll grant you that a bunch of them are stupid and false, but people conspire and they DO get away with it.
>>
File: Hexagon cube.jpg (40KB, 802x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hexagon cube.jpg
40KB, 802x700px
>>18428812
i can give you some background of their symbols
Ok, first Moloch is the Caanite god of destruction. He is known for demanding childsacrifices (as you see in bohemian grove with the cremation of care. if you dont know about that look into it).
since we know the elites worship satan/moloch which you can see at bohemian grove. now satan (just as moloch and many other deities) is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole which gets primarly symbolized in different ways. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even satan killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship satan without them even knowing.
now if there is something behind those believes i dont know. but im pretty sure thats what the elites believe, and thats what they did, and if its real the symbols might lead to all the "mememagic" we put into those symbols we think we are giving god actually to lucifer. and people wonder why their prayers arent heard.

furthermore saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. a hexagon with three lines makes a cube, symbolizing the material body and a prison. humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones. the more i look in it, the more i feel like this materialistic world is a prison.
>>
File: masonic square text.png (47KB, 1463x838px) Image search: [Google]
masonic square text.png
47KB, 1463x838px
>>18436226
what this always leaves me asking is: is it all a coincidence? is our science almost completely fake to fit this agenda? or is saturn really ruling this material realm?

read pic related first
it is also often symbolized with a checkersboard or tiles. the black and white of it again symbolizing the duality, while also symbolizing that square and their symbol. probably also showing how they depict the world, as a giant game of chess with us as their pawns.
>>
File: Saturn sun.jpg (33KB, 516x293px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn sun.jpg
33KB, 516x293px
>>18436228
also it seems that saturn was once our sun, or that the ancients at least believed it was. ancient cultures refer to it as the dark sun, the first sun, original sun, or just the sun. sungods like ra also seem to be associated with saturn.
In greek mythology it is said that chronos (saturn) once ruled the sky, until zeus (jupiter) came and threw him of his throne. i imagin it like this. saturn was orbiting our current sun, but so far away you barely can distinguish it from other stars, while the other planets orbited saturn (chronos ruling the sky) then jupiter came from somewhere else in space and knocked the planets out of orbit (zeus overthrowing chronos). that would explain why all planets orbit in the same direction about the sun, because they took the initial orbit from saturn. however that would cause huge catastrophes, tidal waves because of change from the gravitational pull, it getting dark and cold since no light from saturn nor the sun reaches earth for a while until it gets into the suns habitable zone, and possible meteorites since we travel through space. remember the asteroid that allegedly made the dinosaurs extinct? that could be when it happened because it allegedly became dark and cold with huge tidal waves. now you think we arent long enough here to witness that?

290 million year old human footprints discovered in new mexico
http://earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/

3 FUCKING BILLION year old metal spehers with decorative encarvings
http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/28-billion-year-old-spheres-found-south-africa-how-were-they-made-002018

maybe fake, but ask yourself why so many stuff refers to saturn hexagon even though the symbols are thousands of years old before they ever had chance to see it.

pic related is an sumerian tablet. look upper left corner. celestial body with star of david surrounded by other bodies (saturn orbited by other planets?)
>>
File: National bird usa great seal.jpg (122KB, 1085x1105px) Image search: [Google]
National bird usa great seal.jpg
122KB, 1085x1105px
>>18436232
the crescent moon doesnt depict the crescent moon by the way. it probably derived from some saturn constilation, maybe a coronal mass ejection that made the crescent moon shape appear which later got associated with the bulls horns, the horns became wings supporting the celestial disc (saturn) and the wings became pillars holding it up in the air.

pic related you see the wings holding up the celestial disc, which even got stars aligned like the "star of david" which is also a symbol referring to saturns hexagon on its northpole

http://www.whale.to/b/Masonicpillars.JPG
here you also see the 2 pillars holding up the all seeing eye (guess what that is referring to again) and other masonsymbology
>>
File: saturn symbol.png (16KB, 1024x1024px)
saturn symbol.png
16KB, 1024x1024px
>>18436233
saturns symbol, often gets depicted at a hammer and a sicle, with the sicle being the curvy part and the hammer being the straight part. im sure you have all seen it already somewhere
>>
File: BoA.jpg (63KB, 476x616px) Image search: [Google]
BoA.jpg
63KB, 476x616px
>>18436235
this is a mural from the bank of america. it contains quite a lot of masonsymbology. first there are the checkersboard as floortiles which i explained already. then there is the dark sun, saturn, entrapping a girl in a cube and drawing her towards it.

also see how orange is pretty dominant in the picture? orange is the only colour that adds up to 33 in gematria and thus also is pretty important to them. when you mirror the image you also get the kaballah, of which i dont really know the meaning from to be honest but still is important for the occult in general

i think that was most of my knowledge about the symbology
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.