[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cannibalism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

If you guys had to eat someone what criteria would matter most to you? Would you only eat men/women? Would you need to know their diets? Do you think you would be able to eat others if your life depended on it, or would you rather starve to death? Would you be picky about what parts you would be willing to eat and what you wouldn't be willing to eat?

All thoughts would be appreciated.
>>
File: 1466557073633.jpg (88KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466557073633.jpg
88KB, 425x640px
>>18428420
I can go at least 3 weeks without food before I start to transform
>>
File: Ex.Rumia.full.474447.jpg (108KB, 850x708px) Image search: [Google]
Ex.Rumia.full.474447.jpg
108KB, 850x708px
>>18428420
I see a corpse as nothing more than a lifeless collection of dead flesh, organs and so on. No different to the meat I eat already. So I would have no moral objections to eating it.

I wouldn't care what gender they are and I would't be eating any organs, but hey maybe I could find other uses for those. I would however want to know about their diet, lifestyle, medical history, things such as drug use and any illnesses that could do me harm would would make me reconsider.
>>
Only condition is that they be vegetarian. Herbivores make best meat
>>
>>18428420
My criteria is if you are that hungry. You would not give a fuck whether it was a man or a woman. Just cook until crispy/burnt and enjoy. Hunger can cause you to eat almost anything to survive. You don't care about emotions hunger will take it over.
>>
>>18429113
Especially the kind that flaunts their diet to feel superior to others.
>>
>>18428420
people in this thread seem to be more picky about the humans they don't eat than the garbage they do consume
>>
>>18428420
I wouldn't care about the gender. But if it were a hot women it would give a extra sexual part to it
>>
File: felt dem feels.jpg (13KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
felt dem feels.jpg
13KB, 233x217px
>>18428420
>tfw vampire
>tfw hate it
If you want to count drinking blood as cannibalism, then I do it all the time.
1. Only criteria is, no diseases, generally healthy, willing to donate, and trustworthy.
2. Don't care
3. As long as the diet isn't too horrible
>tfw total hypocrite
4. Already do and hate it
5. Definately
>>
>>18429482
>>>>/rpg/
>>
>>18429487
>>>>noose
>>
>>18429430
This. I love you.
>>
>>18429106
Good luck barbecueing your mom or you dad if famine sets in. How would you do it? Would you drive a the metal pole through their ass, and their skull and setting them on the bonfire after of course you gutted them and cleaned them of their internal organs, sewing them back in place and adding some good amount of oil, salt and pepper? Or would you go for the ol' chopping them in pieces and bake them in the oven with some nice potatoes and mustard sauce?
>>
File: 1454454279569.jpg (435KB, 781x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454454279569.jpg
435KB, 781x1024px
>>18428420
>>
>>18428420
>If you guys had to eat someone

What makes you think I'm not already eating people?
>>
>>18428420
Eat dat dainty donut and cozy clam. Ya feel?
>>
>>18428420
Please, do not eat anyone.
>>
>>18428420
enjoy the prions sick fuck, nature figured out great way to kill guus like you off
>>
>>18433976
fuck off I'll do what I want
>>
>>18428420
a female jogger. women are more concerned with their look and joggers drink wheat grass and do pilates

leanish with just a thin layer of fat near the skin but the diet and exercise cultivates tasty meat

since its a woman all the muscle will be eaten as far as organs kidneys and liver would be made into 2 separate dishes. a kidney pie and liver and onions

wont touch the brain as the brain actually has some chemicals in it that are pretty nasty. not sure how any one eats animal brains since you can make leather with a brain to preserve the hide. 1 deer brain is enough to make all the skin of on a single deer into leather
>>
>>18428420
I would eat the non vegans and their children. I'd eat the children in front of them first so they understand what it means for their lives to mean nothing and so they would understand the true indifference of God and the universe to their imagined superiority.
>>
>>18434999
ok
>>
>>18428420
>what criteria would matter most to you?
Good looking.
>Would you only eat men/women?
Both with women pref.
>Would you need to know their diets?
No.
>Do you think you would be able to eat others if your life depended on it, or would you rather starve to death?
I wouldn't eat them for that reason.
>Would you be picky about what parts you would be willing to eat and what you wouldn't be willing to eat?
No but I'd prob skip the ears!
>>
File: 1480627566619.jpg (189KB, 734x997px) Image search: [Google]
1480627566619.jpg
189KB, 734x997px
>>18429106
>diet, lifestyle, medical history, things such as drug use and any illnesses that could do me harm

true of any biological organism
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.