[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DMT....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1474274632190.jpg (80KB, 476x492px) Image search: [Google]
1474274632190.jpg
80KB, 476x492px
I've had a breakthrough dose once and it changed my life for the better. This was 3yrs ago.

Lately the modern world has been dragging me down. I have DMT again, about 125mg, but am slightly hesitant.

This time I have no one to administer if for me, ill be solo. Any tips on the best way to consume?

I am thinking daytime in an isolated setting. I want to breakthrough again.
>>
Save it for a time you have a trip sitter and mix it with tea made from 75-150g of b. Caapi.
>>
>>18427280
Look up "the machine" on dmt-nexus. It's the only real way to do it. 50mg is perfect for you.
>>
It's hilarious you people talk about retarded shit like demons and monsters while DMT is real and anyone can experience it.

THIS is the real mystery. This is it.
>>
>>18427285
DMT is not orally active.

>>18427280
Daytime, on a couch. Doesn't matter where you are, as long as you know you won't be interrupted. Good luck, write things down.
>>
>>18427285

Trip sitters are for the uninitiated. I've never done anything dangerous while tripping and I'm basically a full blown drug addict
>>
>>18428877

You dont know much about dmt. B cappi is a MAOI that makes it orally active.

>>18429017

The trip sitter is so you dont choke on your vomit. Your not doing anything but puking and tripping on Ayauasca
>>
>>18429017
>anything dangerous
thats no fun. Go listen to some cannibal corpse and watch a visualizer in a dark room.
>>
>>18429865
Puking ?
>>
>>18430272

Yes you will puke everything you have ever eaten out. Supposedly it feels good and cleansing though
>>
>>18430277
You're gross, swallowing dmt is nasty, just smoke it with a crack pipe
>>
>>18430277
That's if you are actually doing ayuasca. He's smoking extract, not drinking the jungle cocktail
>>
>>18430272
Out of both ends if you don't fast for a couple days.
>>
>>18430309
You smoke it with a meth pipe. And it has effects you want get with smoking dmt that may be more beneficial for someone who has already had a break through smoking.

>>18430315
Yes but an anon recommended he take it with b caapi
>>
>>18430315
Ayahuasca is incredible
>>
Consider yourself fortunate, OP, the All is trying to speak to you.
Do it alone, do it in the dark.
Be safe.
>>
Smoalk moar!!!!!! <3
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.