[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep psychadelic, mental enchancing Meditation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: meditation_sun.jpg (129KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
meditation_sun.jpg
129KB, 500x373px
I want to enchance my mental skills by reaching deep states of mind. I've heared a lot of storys about people who reached a point which is not compareable with anything a human mind can comprehend trught meditation.
Where do I start? What's the name of this kind of meditations. Could someone of you give me a quick glace at the technique behind deep meditation at all?
How to reach enlightment? I realy want to get deep into my mind.
This here must be the best place to ask this question. Thanks for every reply
>>
>>18426034
Start with basic meditation and hatha yoga. After doing this for a few months move onto power meditations and kundalini yoga. Research these things yourself.
>>
>>18426049
Oh, and most definitely practice qigong as well.
>>
Start reading the book: mindfulness in plain english I don't remember how to write the name of the author.
>>
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
>>
When beginning to meditate, I always like to start with an idea. Here is one to think about when you do meditate:

A man decided to go and study with a master. He went to the door of the master "Who are you who wishes to study here?" asked the master. The student told the master his name. "That is not what you are that is only what you are called. "Who are you who wishes to study here?" he asked again. The man thought for a moment and replied, "I am a professor." "That is what you do, not what you are" replied the master. "Who are you who wishes to study here?" Confused, the man thought some more. Finally, he answered, "I am a human being." "That is only your species, not who you are. "Who are you who wishes to study here?" asked the master again. After a moment of thought, the professor replied, "I am a consciousness inhabiting an arbitrary body." "That is merely what you are not who you are. Who are you who wishes to study here?" The man was getting irritated. "I am," he started, but he could not think of anything else to say, so he trailed off. After a long pause the master replied "Then you are welcome to come study."
>>
bump for interesst
>>
>>18426050
>>
Do fasting/sleep deprivation/semen retention help?
>>
File: crow.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
crow.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
>>18428538
It does, anon.
>>
>>18426049
no OP needs a trial by fire. either he has what it takes or hes just a spaz doomed to a normal life because hes a filthy mugblood

take a nice hot shower then after your done get into a comfortable position you dont have to sit in the lotus position thats for soccer moms

with your eyes closed then picture in your mind a circle. then inside the circle a triangle then outside the circle a square. if you cant do that then keep trying if you must day after day until you can

by the time you can do it you should be aware of "the presence". now do it again but this time circle with a triangle in it and a circle in the triangle and picture it moving towards you repeating eventually with a circle picture a line in the middle and before you hit it have it open like sliding doors OR picture a square that opens like sliding doors doesnt matter

maybe you see something inside the circular hole maybe you dont. maybe your potential is just being that guy who wants to believe but at the end of the day he doesnt
>>
not OP but would it make sense to start with psychadelics to get a feeling for deep meditation or other neuroenchancer?
>>
>>18430948
would interesst me, too
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.