[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you larpers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 9bQ2wkM.jpg (219KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
9bQ2wkM.jpg
219KB, 640x1136px
Are all you fags larpers or do you have legitimate reasons I should believe in the paranormal?
>>
You posting here indicates that you have at least SOME doubt that it's all LARP, doesn't it?

I don't think you should base your decision off of the opinions of others, you should make your determination off of your own experiences. Some people go their whole life without experiencing something "paranormal", some don't. I guess it's all about perspective and what you're willing to believe
>>
>>18425880
Never mind "the paranormal" (ie: the unproven)- there is good reason to study "the occult" (ie: the hidden).
Lurk moar, anon.
>>
>>18425880
2-3 days of philosophy is enough to make one question the validity of what we think of Reality.

Once you realize what we call reality is based on our perception that can be fooled and science is based on axioms that are nothing more than dogma based on observations of the environment, you understand that even the craziest conspiracy is "possible" and that one chooses what to believe in himself.
>>
LARP is pretty fun. You get to beat up nerds.

But I have plenty of legitimate reasons to believe in the paranormal.
>>
>>18425949
bingo
>>
>>18425880
i don't really think it's any of our business whether or not you believe in paranormal shit. desu, even if you do believe in the paranormal u should constantly be questioning the experiences of those around you, hell, your own experiences (if you have any). there comes w that a respect though. you can't just shit all over someone w/o repercussions, and if you're questioning yourself comes to the degree that you're overwhelmingly insecure ab anything you experience then you're not getting anything out of this in the first place.

my point is don't be that fucker that believes everything around them. question shit, test it. desu, when in doubt you /should/ assume people are larping bc this shit makes people feel special and important, and that's what most people really seek.

pursue your own experiences. experiment for yourself, find some pdfs, go through the process of sorting through the ego stroking-based info and the real shit. do whatever you need to do to decide ur real opinion/pov on all this. don't let someone else's experiences dictate what u do w u.
>>
>>18425880
Believe whatever you want, nigger
>>
>>18425880
Stop being a mobile-posting redditor.
Lurk for at least a year before posting.
Stop making retarded threads without any substance you cunt.
Just go faggot. You are cancer
>>
>>18427777
PRAISE KEK

op btfo
>>
>>18425880
I honestly don't give a fuck if you believe in the paranormal. However, if you don't or don't want to then why are you here?
>>
>>18425880
In truth there isn't anything worth in /x mayne, and everyone here knows it. The only reason the board exists is to provide some mental/emotional release to edgy teenagers. The physical release is masturbation. Theres another board for that.
>>
I'd say 80% is larpers/people with middle school syndrome

I only come here for the genuine spooks and greentext threads nowadays.

Always disappointed
>>
It's an interesting topic to learn about. There's lots of fags who toleplay on here, but I think the majority of anons who post here have a legitimate interest in the paranormal. And occasionally, /x/ helps solve murders.
>>
>>18429796
if you want creepypasta, go to creepypasta dot com

simple as that.
>>
>>18425880
You take the LARP pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the LARP hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth.
>>
>>18429940
Is it you Larpheus? It's an honor to meet you in person sir.
>>
To give you a serious answer, OP, everything besides the spoopy story threads is just people LARPing or people who are legitimately mentally ill. I literally only come here to laugh at them.
>>
All of mine is true but it's admittedly beyond belief; and probably more pathetic than you'd think. Not mentally troubled, never done drugs, I have a smoke or a drink here or there. Idk what you want, OP. This world is some seriously crazy shit once you start looking. Keep your head down and keep moving, that's my philosophy.
>>
>>18430200

>everything besides the spoopy story threads is just people LARPing or people who are legitimately mentally ill

im a very skeptical person as well but some of the occult \ witchcraft \ magick stuff is very real. you just have to discover these things for yourself.
>>
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/YogiPhilosophy.pdf

That PDF of the Fourteen Lessons of Yogi Philosophy
got me believing again for some reason.

Also that time I did mushroom and saw patterns shifting in a kaleidoscopic way.

Oh and science. Supposedly on a level smaller than even quarks, particles moving in the same direction can perceive each other. This leads to the idea of alternate dimensions. Which leads me to believe in God as some sort of intelligent being who is also a fucking genius.
>>
>>18430394
see here's a good example
>>
>>18430449

ok.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.