[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for human to become demon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: dore_gevallen_engel_grt.jpg (202KB, 807x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dore_gevallen_engel_grt.jpg
202KB, 807x1000px
Is it possible for human to become demon in hell?
>>
in Joy of Satan, yes
>>
If I became a demon I'd change the world forever.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith
>>
demons are to humans the same thing as say, a rattlesnake. much weaker, but still dangerous. but would you want to become a rattlesnake?

dont think it's possible but you wanna become a devil, my man.
>>
>>18425239
>Would you want to become a rattlesnake

Yes, I would then I can join a touring band and see this great nation.
>>
File: 1480984235351.jpg (118KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1480984235351.jpg
118KB, 728x1092px
>>18425177
Nice dubs, my dude.
>>
>>18425383
Thanks
>>
>>18425145
humans dont become angels. demons are the fallen as per christianity. god didnt make spoopy shit to terrorize you he re-purposed traitors

as far as shinto and buddhism yes humans can become demons. in shinto you could argue that there isnt a proper distinction between good and evil imo. some say the same for budhism but its positives and negatives so its obvious

in islam there are djin which are made from fire as humans were made of mud/earth/clay so again no you dont get to be one thats determined pre-existence also angels in their version are of light as djin are of fire
>>
just fucking kill yourself in some sort of occult ritual faggot fuck
>>
>>18425407
Go to your room. You're grounded.
>>
>>18425145
No because we are higher beings
>>
>>18425177
Dubs are a blessing from our Lord!
Piece of shit God didn't want us, so Satan took us under his wing
>>
>>18425402
> determined from pre existence
>but freewill
Calvinist will burn too.
>>
>>18425145
I seriously doubt there's a christian hell, and i seriously doubt everyone could maintain consciousness after death (if it's even possible to begin with).

If there's a chance to maintain consciousness after death and generate a functional substitute for our neural network so we can keep learning things and access information, it must be related to our ego, the bigger the better.

Let's say you maintain "consciousness" but you don't have anything to access or generate information, you'd be stuck in a loop like those cliché ghosts.

Regarding the "demon" topic, if you succesfully keep consciousness and you're able to generate new information and store it, then i suppose (based on the "knowledge" we have about it) in that state you'd be highly sensitive to people's mood/thoughts and symbols. I guess that could spoil you over time, i mean, demons in every culture are highly bound to that culture's symbolism and customs.

I tried to use logic, but it's nothing more than speculation from what i think i know.
>>
>>18425460
No human is a saint now go molest a child

>>18425163
found the underage
>>
>>18425402
devils are fallen angels, demons are their own shitty earthly thing
>>
No

demons aren't even real
>>
>>18425145
Demons are teenage emo edgelords. They hate their Dad and hate everything their Dad made. So a Demon would rather torture a human soul than to make it one of their own.
>>
>>18425529
>devils are fallen angels, demons are their own shitty earthly thing

If you say so...

God knows anyone that has read the bible is an expert of demonology, lol.
>>
In the earlier, Talmudic-Midrashic, mythology, Naamah is still taken to have been a flesh-and-blood woman, the daughter of Lamech and Zillah, and sister of Tubal-Cain,55 who earned her name by enticing men with the sweet sensual sounds of her cymbals to worship idols, although according to the lone opinion of R. Abba bar Kahana, she was a pious and well mannered woman who became Noah's wife.56 Naamah is still a human female according to those myths which tell about her role in seducing the sons of God. She was so beautiful that she led the angels astray, and from her union with the angel Shamdon or Shomron, sprang Ashmodai, who was destined to become the king of the devils.57
>>
>>18425496
>projecting
Found the pedo
>>
>>18425145
If there is a hell (pointless to exist, but lets entertain the thought), those that go there, are just "visiting" awaiting for Judgement day. They still have one more chance till then to repent. After we all gather up on that day to go to Court, all those who end up in hell will stay there for all eternity to burn. Including demons. Including satan. Satan is not President of hell. Hes an inmate. So even if you did become a "demon" in hell it wouldnt matter. Youd still keep getting roasted. Cause no evil entity would ever again be allowed outside. The Post-Judgement living world will be an evil free world unlike this one. So...you get the idea. Just you and your frying pan.
>>
>>18425145
This is like the arguments over Satan V.S. Lucifer.
Are they different? Yes.
Does it matter? Arguably, no.

CAN a human become a Devil/Daemon? Sure.
Will it, or should it etc.? Probably not.

These ate two whole different beings.
If you wished to become a daemon, you in theory could. But as a human free willed spirit why would you want too?

Less you believed Daemons/Devils will win and thus wish to rise in their ranks.
>>
>>18425465

this is a good post. forging the sword from within your stone is difficult and takes time.
>>
Neither angels nor demons have existed in any great number for the last 1500 years or so, and their numbers were on the decline even before that. No human has become one nor the other since about the same time. The only ones I'm aware of are the seven Host Angels that exist at any given time, waiting for their gods to return.
>>
File: devilman.png (85KB, 323x353px) Image search: [Google]
devilman.png
85KB, 323x353px
No, but if a demon tries to possess you and you have a pure heart you can become a Devilman.
>>
>>18425145
>Is it possible for human to become demon in hell?
Satan isn't going to tell you "no", now is he?
>>
Yes, just ask Issei.
>>
>>18425465
Christian Hell was always a fabrication of sorts. Hell is a mental state in the lower astral planes.
>>
>>18427118

I don't get it, 2 judgments? That basically mean that you could do all the bad things you want in life, go to hell, repent at the judgment day, and go to heaven.
>>
File: 1481361811764.png (894KB, 1048x745px) Image search: [Google]
1481361811764.png
894KB, 1048x745px
since Man has tasted the forbidden Fruit of Knowledge, both Hell & Heaven descended unto Earth. If we are to believe the kikes (Jesus was a Kike, no?) some high ranking angel banished Adam & Eve at the behest of God with a Flaming Sword.

That Sword represents the Absolute Truth of God in Everything. The mythical, promethean ((((gifts))))) [I THINK RATHER RESPONSIBILITIES, IMHO] of which we are All armed with.
>>
>>18425145
Demons don't like hell, numbskull.
It's their prison.
>>
File: 1478017976077.png (531KB, 973x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1478017976077.png
531KB, 973x1053px
>>18429012
>>18429012

Masons, which are pseudo-Elysian mystery cults, often ask of possible members the affirmation in the existence of divinity.
>>
File: Ellis_Sigil.jpg (86KB, 550x674px) Image search: [Google]
Ellis_Sigil.jpg
86KB, 550x674px
>>18429024
>>18429024

Basically, a (((((daemon)))))) would be some sort of existence lower than ((((God))))) but superior to us.

If a lesser god/daemon would be such a phenomena, a law or force of nature, than even the Sun itself can be called upon for divine inspiration.
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (8KB, 200x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
8KB, 200x281px
>>18429031
>>18429031

Ah, the problem comes when we integrate the current level of knowledge we have accumulated.

It is ominously evident that in OUR SELVES, there are other ((((COMPONENTS)))). To comprehend the divinity of our selves is to accept that YOU, the PART of YOUR SELF that sees through YOUR EYES, is not alone in the council of Your Self.
>>
File: praise_the_gods.jpg (48KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
praise_the_gods.jpg
48KB, 400x388px
>>18429040
>>18429040

the ((((inner beast))))) or SATAN, the "great serpent deceiver", some would assume to dictate our life.

False.

We are ALL agents of God. Even the black holes. Even the wars.

God likes it, otherwise it wouldn't have existed.
>>
>>18429046
God sheds a tear when people are suffering.
>>
File: 1480781458474.jpg (110KB, 964x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480781458474.jpg
110KB, 964x1024px
>>18429046
>>18429046

in conclusion, stare in your mirror and take a deep look at yourself and society and you'll see where the real demons have been all along
>>
File: socrates_and_his_daemon.jpg (401KB, 450x440px) Image search: [Google]
socrates_and_his_daemon.jpg
401KB, 450x440px
>>
>>18428726
How could I know if I have a pure heart?
>>
>>18429050
Proofs?
>>
>>18429046
>God likes it, otherwise it wouldn't have existed.

Depends on how you perceive the concept of "god".
>>
>>18428989
No if you read carefully it's 1 Judgement. The first "tour of Hell" is a freebie, to give you a taste of your new probable residence as a sinner. Also repentance does not really mean you saying "yuck gee srry guys" and then trumpets and a heaven condo. Additionally, I have to include the concept of Purgatory, but mind you, this is not originally in the "canon religion" but was added later to account for the souls of those who couldnt be judged through inaction (usually children and babies because in the older days many of them perished withoit even getting baptized, and the idea that they were going to Hell was upsetting the rest of the people, so Purgatory bacame a sort of compromise and they worked it out from there. You can still get off from Purgatory if you get to repent and know God). Still though after playing the role of an Apologetic, I have to remind you that I am only a messenger, not the message itself. All I' m saying is in accordance to the christian faith. Phew.
>>
>>18429545
Does anybody else have this silly idea that going to church every Sunday, or praying and saying "Oh I'm sorry Lord Cheesus about my sins", as well as tipping the priest on their way out, really does make 'em good christians and basically guarantees them a place in heaven with a condo, garden, bbq and swimming pool? Or is it just Americans?
>>
>>18429570
Order in the Court. Order in the Court or I'll have you removed!
>>
>>18428810
Who is/was Issei?
>>
>>18430156
This lad who became a demon via memes.
>>
>>18425465
Interesting, I've never thought about the simple possibility of maintaining consciousness after death. If you were able to, would there be a possibility to be a mind trapped in a decaying body? That sounds like a hell to me.
>>
>>18429570
Just Americans. I used to be religious and "fake" Christians were brought up at nearly every single service, despite none of them seeing the hilarious truth of it all.
>>
demons are creature that do evil consciously. Many people do evil unconsciously they're doing it.

However, evil is strongly linked to our base insticts. That means that the more evil you are, the more body-oriented you will be. You can still be intellectual, but you'll lose many mental strengths over to the body's wantings.

In Eliphas Levi's book "dogma and ritual of high magic", the author says some about devils. The most powerful devils are those who have the most control of their evil and lower urges.

The most dumb and retard are the most animalistic of all, and are those that surrender themselves to any evil that comes before them, that fits their liking.

to summarize: LaVey's sayings: "indulgence, not compulsion".
>>
In Christianity (and the Abrahamic religions, as far as I know), in the realm of Punishment (hell, etc) souls go but aren't really turned into demons, just as a soul that goes to Heaven isn't turned into an angel.

In short, demons are simply fallen angels, which aren't created or destroyed. They're eternal, like God.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.