[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of Clyde Lewis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

What does /x/ think of Clyde Lewis?
>>
Does nobody listen to him?
>>
He is roughly 5000x better than Jorge Snoory.
>>
File: kamasan2.jpg (1MB, 1296x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kamasan2.jpg
1MB, 1296x1600px
art bell is a pedophile who molested children and drank their blood in ritualistic satanic orgies. how do i know? i was there.
>>
>>18425911
Cant tell if just edgy, or its true
>>
>>18425912
it's always a close call
>>
File: bigfoot_wallace_roadside1.jpg (78KB, 460x365px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot_wallace_roadside1.jpg
78KB, 460x365px
>>18425912
it's true 100%. but there's no way i can prove it. they made sure of that. that's probably the only reason i'm still alive, so i guess i should be thankful.
>>
>>18424610
He is a bit histrionic at times but I do enjoy his show.
>>
>>18425911
please give some details so he can be charged and put in jail for the rest of his miserable life that scumbag
>>
>>18425911
>>18426288
If you don't feel like posting info about this here maybe create special web site and provide link.
It is so very important that people like him who do those things get investigated and charged and exposed for their crimes.
Please.
>>
>>18426306
these people like art bell and other celebrities, billionaires, and politicians, are basically beyond the law. it a network that exists at the highest levels of society and government. they are untouchable.
>>
>>18426448
That's not correct attitude if everybody will think that way that scum will never be stopped.
Maybe some will escape but at least exposing them is the first step.
Please.
>>
>>18424610
repeats himself over and over and over. listen the first 20 minutes, unless he has a good guest
>>
He's a man child who blows up and takes a condescending tone to anyone who even slightly disagrees with him, and there is no reason to play the dumb intro song at the top of every hour and a 7 minute mash-up of news quotes and shitty dubstep at the bottom.

I still listen if it's on and I'm driving to work though but seriously if you don't have the exact same opinion as him he throws a baby-fit.
>>
>>18426448
>these people like art bell and other celebrities, billionaires, and politicians, are basically beyond the law.
No they are not, not all of them.Some of them get charged and put in jail.
But first they must be confronted and investigated.
>>
>>18427930
EVERYTHING IS MOLOCH!!!

EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIINGAAAAAAAAA!!!!! (cut to break)

lol
>>
>>18427930
>and there is no reason to play the dumb intro song at the top of every hour and a 7 minute mash-up of news quotes and shitty dubstep at the bottom
but I like it though
>>
>>18429491
What about the thematic mixed sound intros with crying children, political quotes and evil laughter.

Corny, creative and fun.
>>
Well his best show was last years 4/20/2015
>>
File: the edgiest guy ever.jpg (116KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
the edgiest guy ever.jpg
116KB, 500x333px
>>18429508
I rather enjoyed the show he recently had with "Diablo Rex" to be quite entertaining.

Especially the part where he got into a shouting match with a fellow christian, because the caller believed that prayer could banish anything and Clyde strongly disagreed (I do too). He was never the same after that show...

Kept reffering to Diablo Rex as a "good devil" lol.

I like Clyde and his confused ad libbing when he has no clue what he is talking about always makes me chuckle.

(pic related, it is Diablo Rex)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.