[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The story of “my” death - December 13th, 2016 at 9:00 pm GMT -8.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: gawd.jpg (127KB, 512x703px) Image search: [Google]
gawd.jpg
127KB, 512x703px
This is a posthumous account of the demise of the mind, from the perspectives of both the ego and the observer. It began with playing the scheduled trick on the observer - a vivid daydream brought on by priming the mind for concepts of Advaita Vedanta (translating to literally: not-two). The mind was wandering, and then decided that this experience was a dream - and that I could wake up from it. The mind said SHHH shut up it's time. It's time - the observer calmed the mind, and the thought began to grow in pleasurable feelings of bliss and shouted “I’m free! I’m free!”. The observer brought the eyes to focus on the lower right hand corner of the laptop monitor and noted the time - 9 pm. This same “Enlightenment trap” fantasy had played 2 days prior at precisely this time, as had been noted in meditation. The fantasy exposed - the tone of voice shifted from the observer's to a deep demonic tone. Then, another voice - a pure, heavenly voice - cast out this demonic presence. But then, even this heavenly voice was exposed to be nothing more than the demon transformed into an angel. It too, was cast aside - other thoughts began coming in to kill the angel, then each-other - all trying to prove that they were in the fact the real “I” in this mind. But none could prove their identity to the observer. The mind then was quiet. The observer takes the throne.
>>
>>18424348
Congrats OP. I just define my mystical encounter with the observer as proof that nothing was everything and vice versa. That reality is just a projection of the mind.
>>
>>18424348
Read Jung's Red Book immediately.
>>
Something is happening to some of these /x/ folk. They are finding out all at once with combining theories and esoteric knowledge. I'm getting there myself. There are forbidden memes either damning or awakening anons. I personally feel out current timeline has something to do with this and maybe is one of Trump's true intentions, him being a chaos wizard in all.
>>
you should all stop drugs
>>
File: 1481406215784.jpg (115KB, 600x661px) Image search: [Google]
1481406215784.jpg
115KB, 600x661px
>>18424348
>>
>>18425384

It's me. I brought Jung to /x/ and /pol/. I showed the links between occult writings and analytical psychology. I explained thr logic behind Agrippa's three books. I disseminated this knowledge and now it's spreading.

The paradigm shift predicted by Caroll is coming.
>>
>>18425384
>>18425650
I can feel it too. It started for me during the summer, but ever since the very first day of October everything just feels different. There is so much I have learned, and everytime I come to /x/ or /pol/ now there is a thread which has to do with my most recent thoughts.
>>
>>18425650
thanks for bringing to our attention the existence of literally the most well known student of the most well known psychologist in history, what ever will we do without your secret knowledge anon
>>
These Mandela Effects are getting very fucking heavy recently. Every since our anatomy changed for like 2/3rds remembering and lakes, islands, continental shifts, it's being to get real fucking intense. We have Musk now consulting Trump and finding out that John Trump basically coined the ideas for CERN. They are trying to bridge the gap within science real fucking fast.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EXcMJ1zBaXI

This song is about the Demiurge I believe. Also note how "Yabadabo" is said and the recent Flintstones to Flinstones then it switched back to Flintstones.
>>
>>18425650
Archive on this or summary?
>I've caught bits and pieces
>>
>>18425771
>the most well known student
>implying that Freud is worth a shit
go kill your father and fuck your mother, pseud
>>
I'm not RP-ing here when I say this, but something fucked up happened to me throughout October and November.

I began to see all the connections between Tibetan Buddhism, Hinduism, Gnosticism, Sumerian mythology and Christianity.

I achieved a state of bliss days after coming to the conclusion that Enki is Lucifer, and they were the ones who saved humanity from destruction, not Yaldabaoth/Enlil.

I don't know. I reached a state of pure contentness, and I have dozens of pages of writings that were not from my mind. Then days later I had this incredible dread which has followed me to today.

I would be happy to make a thread sometime regarding them. The nature of truth. Etc.

I also have a painting of the Last Supper, and I can't find a copy of it like this anywhere else, there is more at the top and bottom of the painting, and on the top right there is an odd 'chip' in the painting which looks like an Owl with two glowing eyes.

I don't believe in demons, but I was living in an old apartment which used to be a nunnery in the 20's 30's and one day I just broke down and couldn't go back without feeling this crazy dread.

Life is fucked. Something insane is going on, not Mandela Effect to me. But something regarding this energy. It seems schizo to claim we are in on something special, while the rest of society is oblivious, but it seems that we are creating a singularity in which we can see the differences because we are where the thoughts and observations are being derived from.
>>
>>18424348
wow nice work of fiction take your shit to tumblr u bitch i don't want your short stories.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I woke up one day and my eyes just locked onto it.

Not 100% to the point where I'm going to make a big deal of it but I never noticed this before.
>>
File: _92801702_fogdome2.png (331KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_92801702_fogdome2.png
331KB, 624x351px
Hey guys, worldcorp enterprises CEO Melvin Creepyhands here. Just want y'all to know that if you've had a post-death experience we're required to track you down and summarily execute as part of our contract with the martians. Can't have any of you getting psychic powers and fucking up our plans, can we? Expect a visit from the shadowmasters soon! Anyway to the rest of you fucks yeah post death experiences are real but they're just side effects of our genetic experiments on the entire human race and that whack shit's not supposed to happen let me fuckin tell you so uh yeah you're getting your shit slammed. Fuckin wierdo psychic-ass motherfuckers. Hey yo anyway uhhh just so you know we've successfuly completed the indoctrination of donald trump (may as well call him Hillary Clinton 2.0 at this point now that we're done with him lol you thought you had a choice? get da fuck outta here) and he says his first act as president is to kill all the white people so that's gonna be fun. Yo this is Big Money Melv and I'm out
>>
>>18427283
I look forward to your thread if you ever decide to make it... You seem clearly more advanced than me, but the feeling of dread (and enthusiasm) is the same... Also through October and November
>>
>>18427385
>>18427283
Now i'm having goosebumps.
Please make the October-November thread.
Some weird stuff happened to me too around that time and I'd love to share it.
>>
>>18424348
You shouted "I'm free, I'm free"?!? Wat the hell is wrong with you??
>>
>>18430313
Did you do this skipping down the street also?!? Wat the hell...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.