[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satan, The Devil...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: rrr.jpg (74KB, 310x400px) Image search: [Google]
rrr.jpg
74KB, 310x400px
Curious to hear your views on Satan, The Devil, Lucifer, etc.
- Do you see Satan as evil? What about satanism?
- Do you think Lucifer = Satan?
- What about the devil?
>>
File: francis-of-the-filth.png (597KB, 791x435px) Image search: [Google]
francis-of-the-filth.png
597KB, 791x435px
He was a foe defeated a long time ago that we keep summoning and doing the bidding of even though it's not necessary.
>>
>>18424270
Powerful being from the acausal immense source of power if you show him respect
>>
File: ih2ynA4.jpg (203KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
ih2ynA4.jpg
203KB, 460x460px
>>
>>18424270
Lucifer is the true God of mankind. Satan is a force of nature that stems from being unable to cope with pain. Yahweh is a thought form created by students of Lucifer who, because of being unable to cope with the pain inherent in enlightenment created him to do battle with Lucifer and gain power for themselves.
>>
It's all bull shit. If any, these are thoughtforms, empowered by collevtive faggotry.

Psychological things. Within your own psyche.
And praying will do no good except reinforcing your utter religiously powered delusion.

Though, of course, Lucifer/Satan/allTheOtherNames stands for
>adversary

For not taking every shit at face value. From that persepective, they do good. But other than that, see above.
>>
For too long, so many lies and so much misinformation have been spread about Satan. Many of us have seen him, have conversed with him, and have even been astrally touched by him. Nearly all of us who know him agree concerning his appearance. Enemy so-called "religions" have for far too long, written the book on how they believe him to appear, how they believe Demons to look and these are nothing but blasphemous lies. He is not red with horns and a tail, nor does he look like a Halloween monster. He does not have flaming red eyes or rubbery wings. These depictions are intended to insult, denigrate, and blaspheme him. [There are some lower orders of Demons. They are protectors and messengers who serve the higher-ranking Demons]. Here are images of how Satan appears to those of us who have seen him. Contrary to Satanism being labeled as "darkness," Satan appears wearing a long white robe identical to what he is shown wearing in the images below. He is the Top Leader of the Nordic Gods of the Empire of Orion. Many of us see him often and have a very close relationship with him. He is beautiful. His appearance is almost exactly as in the pictures, other than he rarely appears with wings.
>>
>>18424270
>- Do you think Lucifer = Satan?
i believe lucifer is more like the rebell. the one who doesnt bow down to the rules or authority. however "a lucifer" can easily become a satan by breaking rules just for the sake of it without giving a fuck about the consequences for others.
for example the serpent in the bible was probably satan lucifer tricking mankind into doing something bad, just to fuck over god.
prometheus was probably the benelovent lucifer, breaking the rules to bring us fire and got punished for it.
>>
>>18425404
Lucifer isn't a real person in the bible, he is the planet Venus.
>>
>>18425404
>however "a lucifer" can easily become a satan by breaking rules just for the sake of it without giving a fuck about the consequences for others.

Yes. I also think Lucifer can be a temptation towards Satan-ism as there is a fine line between acquiring personal power and using power at the detriment of others.
>>
>>18424270
>>18424281
>>18424288
>>18424365

I once had some kind of vision of Satan in which he had chosen to act as the 'tempter' as an act of service towards God. He had accepted to be hated and feared and generally seen as evil but only to lead man back to God, once man had understood that there was nothing to be gained from doing evil. In this sense he appeared as a kind of 'saint', or angel who had decided to serve God in this particular way. By leading man astray through temptation but only to show in the end, that God is the supreme being we must turn to.
>>
You fucking idiots

Lucifer and Yahweh are both Gods

Lucifer was called Satan. Since he is seen as an adversary

You shits assume everyone in conciousness has the right idea in your little collective hug box instead of just a hive mind that's still subject to review

Fuck you all if you think Lucifer is evil - he denied Ascension to stay on Earth longer - that's literally it

Yahweh didn't like this because if fucked with his plans

Boohoo bitch
>>
>>18425524
>once man had understood that there was nothing to be gained from doing evil.
he failed apperently
>>
>>18425669
Wait till you get to the end
My friend
>>
>>18425804
Maybe he won't though make it to the end, though.
Maybe everyone isn't supposed to.
Maybe they will do it on the next pour or the one after that.
SURELY it will happen one day
>>
>>18424270
I imagine Satan, The Great Adversary as being less an entity, and more primordial evil bubbling beneath Creation. We depict it as being some kind of man with wings or horns, or any other defining feature, because it makes it easier for us to associate form to it. Afterall, how can one give form to that which is Evil itself?
>>
Knowledge about Satan or non-Satan won't really do you much good, unless you have a serviceable idea of what a soul is.

There's a primary, mutually exclusive choice that must be made, concerning one's soul. One of those choices is "Satanic" and the other is not.

That's about all I can tell you. The rest you must figure out on your own. Also, this method of information I'm taking--that you must figure it out on your own--is one of the two choices.
>>
File: punpunlaughs.png (14KB, 199x326px) Image search: [Google]
punpunlaughs.png
14KB, 199x326px
>>18425860
The left-hand path.
>>
>>18425860
> A book that is less than two thousand years old contains all valid knowledge.
> You have two choices! Now choooooooose.

YAAAAAWWWWWN...
>>
He's not as powerful as he'd like you to believe. The Devil lost when Christ gave himself upon the Cross. Keep in mind the cardinal sin of that delusional Fallen who thought he could overthrow the Almighty was pride. The insane creation sought to become the creator and naturally got btfo'd. Why would any idiot want anything to do with that selfish prick?
>>
>>18426256
/thread
>>
File: innerstrugglemicrocosm.png (166KB, 691x387px) Image search: [Google]
innerstrugglemicrocosm.png
166KB, 691x387px
>>18426079

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJSciw3LTb8

All part of the k-isses principle anon.

:-)
>>
>>18426256
Yes. One of his tricks is to make you believe he has already got what he's fighting for, so, give up and he'll take the power because you gave him.
And yes, there is nothing to gain by engaging with him.
>>
>>18425860
>One of those choices is "Satanic" and the other is not

I hear ya!
Also, he is not the adversary of God. He is the adversary of MAN in his quest towards spiritual evolution.
>>
>>18424291
>if the bible were true
>>
>>18425526
>I've got groundbreaking occult knowledge
>boohoo bitch

I love /x/ and the pretentious people we attract
>>
>>18424270
I can tell you for certain, that there are malignant entities which are interacting with human beings. I've seen them on two occasions - one of them with more than one witnesses, alert and competent. Now I can't say about Lucy in particular, but there is some shit going down I tell ya. And I can also tell ya why they have managed to stay "under the radar" - away from public recognition. Because we humans find it easier to just deny their existence. It makes us feel safe. Well, guess what.
>>
>>18424270
God is dead

Satan lives

World is fucked because he's in control
>>
>>18425526
>lucifer
nice try, the only lucifer there is was a king.

you're thinking of satan
>>
>>18427247
The world appears "fucked" (disregarded) because this world (The Father) is dying. Like a father passes and a son takes his place, the Holy Spirit that is the Womb grows as clusters of cells and souls create it's form to soon cycle in the position of order against chaos. As life is created and death battles against it, the Son reigns and all that were promised to proceed in that cycle.

The cancer that is our hate engulfs the energies of this world and a new, pure, child is created.

It is the cycle of life, however.

The start of the universe proves death is nothing but surpassable to everything that is (God).

>>18424270
Devil, the evil
God, good
The Satan is a plural
Lucifer is a title

The story is over, read the next one.
>>
>>18424270
It just seems, isn't it always the same threads on this site?

OP: I'm ignorant, inform me

Replies: idiot, come on, read a book

The well informed never seem to OP because of the pride such lurkers hold in their shit posting.

Or because nothing they learned came from this site in the first instance.
>>
>>18424270

We are three different colorful entities.
>>
>>18424270

...I feel like I'm making this too easy...

...yet nobody seems to get it!
>>
hail pizza!
>>
>>18427928

How do pizza leaders control the minds of others...

...And which of them... is most pizza?
>>
>>18424270

Anything that opposes the monotheistic god is fighting the good fight in my book. Or at least, that's the side I want to be on.

If I had to make sense of the particular names you've thrown:

Satan tries to oppose YHWH directly, Lucifer tries to guide humans into independence and self-reliance, and the Devil punishes the wicked.

Alternatively or complementarily, Jesus is Lucifer thrown off heaven.
>>
File: 1c7eee6db784900c035722a02b33abe7.jpg (261KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1c7eee6db784900c035722a02b33abe7.jpg
261KB, 700x1100px
>>18424270
>- Do you see Satan as evil?
Not really no. Compared to God, Satan is a saint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcHYsieoQK8
>>
>>18427918
(OP) Hello.
In fact I have posted several comments on the thread. I just did not see the need to mention that I am OP.
>>
>>18427931
Hey who are you to judge him!

Maybe he believes that pizza is a ray of source energy that emanates from within his personal god-being.
>>
>>18427947
>Anything that opposes the monotheistic god

Except no one except for Gnostic, Christians, Muslims and other VERY NEW religions believe in the existence of such a being.

Or a used car salesman dressed in a red suit and wielding a pitchfork for that matter.
>>
>>18429198
What are you getting at? He made his claim. None of us will know until we die.
>>
>>18424270
Satanism is not evil by any means, it's ethical values are quite advanced and succeed where most philosophical structures fail. It's not perfect, but very much supports self reliance and responsibility.
>>
>>18426256
Your full of shit
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.