[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here made experiences with what could have been a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

Has anyone here made experiences with what could have been a real vampire? If vampires exist how do you think they are?

I will share a post I have read yesterday in a thread (not 4chan) about a weird glitch someone experienced that could have been a vampire in my opinion.
>>
>>18422647
So this person didn't even mention vampires at all (it was a thread about "creepiest glitch") but to me it sounds that way so read it for yourself:

Weird. This actually happened to me on Saturday night, two days ago:

I live alone in a studio apartment in a decent building that has a keycard to get inside and has pretty long hallways. My apartment is directly in the middle of one of the long hallways, literally like 200 feet in either direction to the stairs and completely straight.

I live with my dog, he's going blind and is almost totally deaf so he doesn't even react to my voice that much anymore and walks into walls because he's nearly blind. That night it was maybe 2am and I was taking him out for a quick walk so i could sleep until noon the next day. I was coming back inside, not one person out and about that late, and got halfway down the hall when my dog abruptly turns around and just stares down the hallway from where we just came and starts whimpering. His tail is straight up in the air and his ears are on point so he definitely senses something but can't see or hear well. There's a corner back where we came from the stairs so I'm just staring back and praying to see a normal person but nothing. I stood there for about half a minute before turning to get into my apartment. The dog kept stopping and pulling me back toward the direction we came from but I'm tired and just want to go inside so i pull him a little to come inside. I get in the apartment and take one last look down both directions of the hallway and see nothing (again, each direction is about 200 feet), the auto lights at the far end of the hallway turn off from lack of motion and I close the door.
>>
>>18422652
As I'm taking off my coat and the dog's leash I hear a fucking knock on my door, very very lightly, almost so light that i didn't even hear it at 2am when it's dead silent. I'm friggin terrified because of how the dog was acting and the fact that I didn't see anyone in the hallway, didn't hear any doors open (i know what my neighbors' doors sound like as they are all very loud in my building). I was standing right next to the door and jumped about a mile, took a look through the peep hole to see a random girl standing outside, literally looking directly inside my peephole. She looked to be maybe 30 and her hair looked kind of wet even though it wasn't raining out. I would have loved to ignore it but I was pretty certain she saw me through the other side.

Me: Hi, um, can i help you?

Her: I have a delivery.

Me: I didn't order anything, I'm sorry, you have the wrong place.

Her: I have 236, would you mind taking a second look?

Me: No thanks, I'm all set. Have a good night.

So...she said she was delivering something so she obviously wasn't a neighbor who i would definitely have recognized, and basically appeared out of nowhere because it takes about 3 minutes to walk from the end of the hall to my apartment in the middle and I had JUST looked down both directions literally 15 seconds before she knocked on the door, after my dog was acting really weird and seemed to sense something that I couldn't, and the hallway lights that turn on by motion were off on both ends of the hallway.
>>
File: MZeS6mt.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
MZeS6mt.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>18422653
I was thinking about posting this but wasn't sure where as it's just confusing as hell and I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Could be nothing but I haven't been able to stop thinking about this since Saturday night.

I know it's not exactly what you were asking but, like i said, i have no explanation.

edit: I had to do some actual work for a quick second but to finalize my encounter with the girl:

She was maybe 30 years old and had black hair that was about shoulder length and partially covering her face, but not in a RINGU creepy way, it just seemed like she had just come in from outside as her hair was kind of wet but not soaked, but it wasn't raining. Her clothing was normal, it looked like she had a dark leather "motorcycle" jacket on but the peephole is sort of high and she seemed fairly short. She didn't have any delivery/restaurant logo and it was also 2:00 in the morning. I was too freaked out to look back out the peephole once I said "I'm all set, have a good night" but didn't hear her say anything back and didn't hear her knock on any other doors. I also didn't look back out the peephole until i got up the next morning. The hallways are probably closer to 300 feet in both directions.

http://imgur.com/a/iG0TU (Some photos of my door and hallway)
>>
>>18422652
>>18422653
>>18422659
thats actually spooky
>>
Neat story. Pretty decent compared to the shite that can usually be seen on /x/.

Bumping for more.
>>
>>18422703
It's pretty weird how hard it is to find stories that could fit into the vampire area. You find a ton of stories everywhere about "le spooky haunted house" or "ouija board went CRAZY!" or even "i met a demon!" yet almost nothing about... vampires. And even if you find a story which could have been a vampire it's not even classified as such, like the example I posted.
>>
>>18422647
I like your story. If it was a vampire, it was one who was freshly turned. Trust me.
>>
File: 1474488331522.jpg (10KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1474488331522.jpg
10KB, 500x394px
>be vampyr
>be thirsty
>see asshat
>follow to his appartment stealth espionage style
>tell him delivery
>he no
>I kick in door, eat blood fuck dog leave
>mfw
>>
>>18423356
It didn't happen to me I just came across the story and posted here, just to clarify again.

> it was one who was freshly turned.

So do you have some explanations about what happened? Like, why did the dog react to the presence like that? Are vampires able to be invisible in some way (why did the guy not see her but the dog did?) ... and why did she knock instead of just breaking in or ambushing him?
>>
>>18423370
Maybe there is some truth to the myth that vampires/demons/whatever need to have your permission before violating you.
>>
>>18423391

Yes well, opening the door isn't equal to letting her in.

She may be dumb but if she is dumb, maybe even desperate, she wouldn't really care about some oath. She would just fuck his shit up as the animal she was at that point.

The story is probably some fiction stolen from reddit.
>>
>>18423404
Why not? It's symbolic to open the door for someone and if she has a "delivery" to accept it into his hands and home.

Doesn't literally have to be:

hi homan can i come in im no vampiri

ok u can come in xdd
>>
>>18422766
Maybe they're really good at making sure people that encounter them never have the opportunity to tell anyone. Leave no witnesses.
>>
>>18423356
Except vampires aren't "turned". They're normal fucking people with mental illnesses. So if you mean she's freshly retarded, you're probably right.

But I'm guessing you're an elder vampire, so you're already an expert on being retarded.
>>
>>18423450
watch your fucking mouth kid
>>
>>18423391
If it's a rented place though, do they really have to get your permission? I mean, it's not /technically/ your place of residence.

That being said, apartment buildings in general are a conundrum. Are they just free game, or do they have to get permission from the actual landlord who owns the property/building? Or do they have to get permission from every person who lives in the building before they enter?
>>
This is fucked up
https://iamvampirenovel.com/
>>
File: 1481213061444.gif (553KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481213061444.gif
553KB, 200x200px
>>18423827
>tfw anon shills for his own book
>>
>>18422647
I am a 6,000 year old vampire. ask me something.
>>
File: 1480176096517.jpg (94KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480176096517.jpg
94KB, 635x600px
>>18423856
Did you ever consider that you ruin the integrity of real vampires on this board with your shitty RP?
>>
>>18423891
i haven't found any in other vampires since 1718. i believe i may be the last, yet i haven't ventured to the old world since 1795
>>
File: 1478114103857.gif (693KB, 339x279px)
1478114103857.gif
693KB, 339x279px
>>18423909
Do you?
>pic related
Here we go!
>>
>>18423891
>real vampires
>integrity
u fucking wut? real vampires rape people for their blood. you do not want to get close to one
>>
File: fnbillyjerry.jpg (23KB, 350x199px) Image search: [Google]
fnbillyjerry.jpg
23KB, 350x199px
>>18423918
>Do you?
He was just bluffing.
>>
>>18423933
What kind of drugs are you on?
>>18423942
Yes I'm aware, I was being sarcastic.
>>
>>18422647
So before I wake up to see this post I had a dream where this hella sexy like ariana grande sexy straight up 10/10 took me outside a mansion with an entrance made of marble and there were a bunch of other women there that were hella attractive there. Then a crowd of women who had an exotic creature like appearance with attributes of fangs and sometimes wings. I wanted to flee but as they made eye contact with me I felt a powerful surge of sexual energy run through my body snd I froze in place because it was so pleasurable. I woke up before I found out what they did to me in my petrified state.
>>
>>18424965
Or I died and this is my second life. Or maybe they converted me to a vampire and took me back home before I woke up. No bite marks tho. Guess its was just a dream. I'm hella high right now so sorry about my shitty writing.
>>
I think I've been around psychic vampires, people who steal your attention and energy and leave you feeling drained, but it is probably just in my head.
>>
>>18424972

Sometimes I think I am one and it makes me feel guilty. I am just now realizing I am terrible at balancing my 4chan humor with my real life humor in the sense that I become a real life troll and the people who fall for the trolling are having there energy drained in some way. Does anyone else have this problem or should I just stay off of /b/ and /pol/ for a while? Or 4chan altogether?
>>
>>18424972
Psychic vampires are just annoying people.
>>
>>18423450
Idiot. Why even come on this board if that's your thought process?
>>
>>18423856
There is no vampire that old.
>>
>>18425032
are vamps not physically immortal?
>>
>>18425038
They are. But none that are still around are that old.
>>
>>18425096
Why though? Got killed? Suicide? Spill some stories.
>>
>>18425099
because roleplaying
>>
>>18425099
The origin wasn't even that long ago. Vampires are immortal, but can be killed by various methods.
>>
Only psychic/emotional vampires
They aren't real "vampires" per definition but they're ruining my life.
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (134KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
134KB, 750x728px
I live by a university and I went to a bar with some of my friends. The bar was kind of a dive but it was popular with locals and students. One night there was a strange man sitting at the bar. He was pale but handsome with jet black hair slicked back to about shoulder length. He was unusually dressed, wearing all black and long top coat. He didn't really fit in. His eyes would glow when the light catches it right. He made everyone feel uneasy. The usually loud bar was all whispers and it felt like we were being stalked. As soon as he left the sense of dread left. After a few days a girl was reported missing and she was never found.
>>
You're gonna think I'm crazy here, but I swear to God, I have these vague memories....I think I met vampires. There was a test or something, like in school, and a house, I just can't really remember. There was a spanish lady.
>>
>>18426995
No that's not what I remember. There was a test before, with poems and numbers, then there was...something, I dunno. sorry. fuck
>>
>>18426891
>>18427025
yeaah what a coincidence that the guy from the vampires with the poem and number tests replies via mail in the same 10 minutes (after weeks of silence) that you wrote this post (youre the same person)
>>
>>18423356
>
>>
>>18424965
That's called a "wet dream" sweetie.
>>
more stories?
>>
>>18429712
Who were you asking?
>>
>>18431083
Everyone man!
>>
>>18422652
Damn I feel bad for that dog

Must suck to have your dog start to go deaf and blind too
>>
>>18423641
Yes because by that logic you don't technically own land either, yet if they must still ask permission to enter a house (which may or may not be mortgaged and hence be in part owned by a bank) a place of residence requires permission, or at least requires permission of the resident.
>>
File: 1481647061148.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481647061148.gif
550KB, 728x720px
>>18432655
So is any vampire here who can give information if there's any truth to that "needs permission"-myth? Then again I don't expect them to share the truth about this vital information.
>>
>>18432679
Nothing needs permission on a physical level. However, vampires appear to be prone to severe OCD (rice counting and such). Viewed from that angle, limitations like needing to be invited in or not crossing running water are probably purely psychological. That may potentially extend to being repelled by religious objects and avoiding sunlight.
>>
>>18423450
Lmao fucking savage
>>
1. No because they're not real
2. If they exist they could be however because there are many fictional depictions and interpretationy of vampires. I would want them to be integrated into society and hiding their true nature from us, oftentimes in positions of power because weird vampire charisma.
>>
>>18433639
Maybe they were just absorbed into the genepool by way of interbreeding?
Same thing happened to the Neanderthal, they're nothing more than inherited genes in a percentage of the population now.
>>
>>18422688
If he's in a shitty area it was real spooky because he probably almost got robbed. I will explain.

If someone walks up to your apartment door in a shit part of town in the middle of the night and wants you to open it, especially if its a passable looking girl, do not. There are probably three dudes you can't see waiting to bumrush your door while she holds it open. Then you get beat/robbed/shot and they steal your shit. OP was probably into drugs in some way so they knew he'd have either cash or drugs and they wanted to hit him.
>>
>>18426864
that was retarded my friend
>>
>>18423450
Ahaha well done my friend
>>
Vampire hunter here, send 10 BTC my way and I'll take care of any of your bloodsucker problems.
>>
>>18432679
>>18433451
If they really exist - who knows?
In folklore - there's clear logical reasoning in the cultural traditions and superstitions of the past.
The permission thing is about acceptance of sin, vampires were representative of the devil's evil, so in granting permission to these evil things to enter your home you are contributing to your own spiritual corruption, a necessity in the logic of a purely just world governed by God's rule where the devil continuously tempts the weak. The vampire brought with them damnation of the body and eternal soul, you had to have done something to be damned ... right?
The OCD thing is actual tradition, the remedy for vampires would usually involve more than a stake through the heart, and would often involve placing a knotted rope or netting into the discovered vampire's gravesite. It had something to do with how a vampire's mind was an unnatural thing.
Running water, religious iconography, and sunlight were all regarded as "pure" in the Dark Ages, running water because that was more likely than not to be safe to drink and was of nature, Godly icons because religion was the whole point of this logic, and sunlight because it's God's first creation.
>>
>>18432679
Nah, we just like to avoid bad karma by asking if we can come inside.
>>
>>18422659
Wasn't a vampire. Likely was a drug dealer Op.
>>
>>18432679
There is no truth to that bullshit.
>>
Vampires. Are. Very. Intelligent. Crazy. People. There like has exited for a very long time. Vampirism is infectious too. They don't live for ever. They lie about their age. But they do live a long time, and retain a youthful appearance. Hahaha fucking pricks.
>>
File: Dawnguardvampiremaster.png (902KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dawnguardvampiremaster.png
902KB, 1366x768px
>>18423450
Tell me, what is your name?
>>
>>18422647
Nah. But one time this chick damn near sucked the life out of my dick. Then she dissapeared into the night.
>>
>>18434367
Ha! Vampires don't lie about their age. Although vanity is involved at different levels.
>>
>>18423373
if it actually happened, dogs/cats etc have incredidble sense of smell, like 200x that of the human, like they will know who is walking upstairs to your flat. 1 time my sister went on vacation and left her cat to me to look after. The would literally hiss at random ppl going upstairs, even when you couldnt even hear or see them from peephole. But if it was family or friends, she would stand by the doors and was really eager to meet them. Like literally if my father comes by with his car and gets out of the car, the cat was already waiting by the door. And i live On the fourth floor.
>>
>>18423373
It was a young vampire who has not been properly tutored by her maker. She sounds like she is walking around aimlessly without the proper skills to blend in completely. She definitely is not part of a proper coterie unless they were sending her out on some kind of newbie test.
>>
>>18434427
But what abilities do vampires have? Apparently she was invisible or/and super fast. Also, why did she just knock on his door like an idiot?
>>
>>18434434
She knocked because she was young. Any vamp with any experience would never be so overt in this day and age.
>>
>>18434455
DO I NEED TO PULL THE INFOS OUT OF YOUR ASS???? I ASKED SEVERAL THINGS YOUR REPLY IS SHORT AS FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18434466
Chill my friend. What do you want to know? As far as abilities vampires are several times faster and stronger than humans. Anne Rice was very close. She must have actually talked to a vampire.
>>
>>18434473
What was Anne Rice wrong about?
>>
>>18434485
Not a 6 thousand year origin for one. It was 4 thousand.
>>
>>18434496
And thats it????
>>
>>18434515
I don't have time to relate the entire history of vampirism and I don't know as much as some of them do. Anne Rice made up the (I think it was an Egyptian demon origin) whole thing. It happened at Stonehenge. Cenhelm was the name of the one who started it all. He was a druid but evolved into becoming a warlock.
>>
File: 3a7.jpg (77KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
3a7.jpg
77KB, 680x680px
>>18434521
Oh you're that vampire-came-from-warlocks-schizo. Have a nice day!
>>
>>18434537
Exactly what I expected. Ba bye
>>
>>18434537

It's plausible.
>>
>>18434544
Suck him off then.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.