[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More signs that Satan is spreading his net of mind control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 23

File: Z - E.jpg (336KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
Z - E.jpg
336KB, 1280x847px
End of the World is coming fast and furious.
People are turning away from God.
It's not 'he' and 'she'. It's 'ze': Oxford University union tells students to use gender neutral pronouns so as 'not to offend transgender undergraduates'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4021894/Oxford-University-says-students-use-gender-neutral-ze-place-he.html

By destroying natural gender phraseology Satanic forces bringing confusion and division to today's society.
>>
>ze pronoun war
>WE ARE LEGION

damn. even satan is shitty on /x/
>>
>>18420083

Its a student policy put in place by some students. The faculty arent even doing it, its not likely to be seen in seminars or lectures, its just some kids in college dicking around being overly liberal.

You think thats a sign of Satan? You sound like people ragging on weed 30 years ago.

I dont think Satan gives a fuck about some liberal college kids gender labels when we have child sex trafficking all over the world.

Get your shit together.
>>
>>18420178
>Get your shit together.
I have my shit togheter and that's why I warning others about Satanic tactics to pervert the society.

You are very mistaken anon.
Satan is putting those ideas in their minds to turn them away from God.That's how it spreads.
Satan is clever deceiver and manipulator mind control artist using sex as a tool to destroy souls.
You are very mistaken anon.
Satan is putting those ideas in their minds to turn them away from God.That's how it spreads.
Satan is clever deceiver and manipulator mind control artist using sex as a tool to destroy souls.

>I dont think Satan gives a fuck about some liberal college kids gender labels when we have child sex trafficking all over the world.

anon remember that Satan and his demons are working on many fronts and you are doing his work by denying this development.
>>
>>18420304

I think you really dodged the child sex trafficking comment dude.
>>
I'm thouroughly enjoying satan consuming my soul. You should try it sometime.
>>
Whiny liberal kids aren't going to destroy the world.

They can't even destroy their own stereotypes.
>>
>doesn't realize that Satan and YHWH are working history's longest, most successful con game together
Keep sucking your whiny war god's dick, bitch-baby. don't forget to say thank you after he blows his load down your throat, you enormous faggot.
>>
>>18420304
>christian wannabe
>>
File: 1458098799122.jpg (66KB, 593x782px) Image search: [Google]
1458098799122.jpg
66KB, 593x782px
>>18420092
>>
File: 1475575807050.jpg (32KB, 300x533px) Image search: [Google]
1475575807050.jpg
32KB, 300x533px
>>18420083
Being this biggoted in the current year. Shame on you.
>>
>>18421382
I hate obese ugly dikes
>>
>>18421382
It's reality bitch, get used to it fatso
>>
im not racist, i love niggers
>>
File: 1476482310255.jpg (88KB, 680x461px) Image search: [Google]
1476482310255.jpg
88KB, 680x461px
>>18421393
>>18421398
I bet you 20th century neanderthals have no problems with none anorexic white males?!
>>
>>18421468
white rules
>>
>>18420083
So does the End of the World apply to english speaking countries only?
>>
>>18421499
no. all will partake in it
>>
>>18421521
but my country doesn't use he or she or ze.
>>
god, I love satan
>>
File: 947.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
947.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>18420083
Nah this isn't Satan's fault, he respects the two genders. This is god's fault for making it possible for retards to get into college.
>>
>>18421546
nah, its just satan creating shit majors like art and humanities.
>>
>>18421545
Trolling champion since the Genesis.
>>
>>18420304
No really though Satan does not care about your gender identification or status. Think about it, this is a being that wants people to suffer, and us using a supposedly 'more acceptable" or "less offensive" term for genders is supposed to further his evil plot?
>>
>>18421382
mfw that actually the bottom of her tits sagging down to her waistline.
>>
>>18421562
there are demonic forces way better at trolling than satan. prove me wrong. [spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]
>>
>>18421688
lol fuck lol
>>
>>18420083
The end of the world has been weeks away for about 5 years now

>buuh muh apocalypse

Shit faggot you dont even know the meaning of the word apocalypse
But yeah the apocalypse is comming and it will be glorious
>>
>>18421545
underrated post.
>>
>>18420352
>>18421332
>>18421681
No, you guys are wrong. People have been murdering, raping, and enslaving each other, including children as sex slaves, since time immemorial. Ever hear of concubines? Yeah, they're in the OT. As in, Old Testament. Even God enjoins people to kill and murder and rape each other in the OT, for Christ's sake.

Child sex trafficking doesn't fucking matter because most people don't get trafficked as children. It's just a minority, and while i feel bad for them, I really do, this is a more important issue because it's affecting ALL of us.

Satan is the father of all lies, he uses clever deception and mind control to make people weaker and enslaved to him. By using the gender pronoun "ze", gender roles are gradually being destroyed. In this way, men will become more weak-willed and effeminate, allowing women to gain control over them by becoming more strong-willed and masculine; however, women are simultaneously physically, emotionally, and mentally deficient compared to men. Giving the rein to women, not urging men to be more active and masculine while having women to support them, will cause the entire populace to be more weak-willed and easily manipulable. Before you know it, we'll be fucking animals, too! In fact, I even feel MYSELF becoming more of a faggot by reading this! My will is that weak!

Notice in the OP how it's the OXFORD UNIVERSITY UNION telling the STUDENTS to use gender neutral pronouns? Do you know how fucking important and powerful the Oxford University Union is? If the students don't listen to them, then, by god, they may even be KILLED by them! Not only that, but the Oxford University is a microcosm of the entire world! Eventually, even REDNECKS IN ALABAMA will be forced to use the word "ze" in casual conversation a preset number of times a day! The Oxford University Union is taking over! Seriously, research into these guys, they have a lot of fucking clout! I hear they're even connected to the Rockefellers!
>>
>>18421398
Did you, anon, honestly think you were replying to the chick in the photo?

This is why Trump was elected. Shitty alt-right children can't tell the difference between ironic memeing and reality.
>>
>>18422002
So what you're saying is God really doesn't care about sex slavery and other horrible things that happen on this shitty planet but he does care about a minute fraction of young people not even mainstream feminism or left truly care about?

Fuck off.
>>
>>18420304
kys
>>
>>18420083
>Satan is just all the things I have petty hatred for

Congrats, you are every Christian I have ever met.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
Typical foreskin sucking cuck blaming their scapegoat for their jew god's dirty deeds.

Last time I checked, it was your jew god who confused language.
>>
>>18420083
>End of the World is coming fast and furious.
This is just the beginning you ignoramus.

It's homophobic to oppose homosexual beliefs and behaviors at present.
It's pretty much transphobic to oppose transexual beliefs and behaviors.
Human-animal brothels have been opening up in Europe.
They are just starting to call some of us incestophobes for opposing incest.

Media articles are already being produced that argue in support of these bizarre behaviors. Groups promoting pedophiles already exist.

Pretty soon they'll be calling you a pedophobe for opposing pedophilic beliefs and behaviors.
>>
>>18420304
fuck off
>>
>>18422002
better obey satan than to read about your shit , you can't even type properly , yeah .. children don't matter LULZ but a "ze" matters on the bigger scale , just because u act like a bitch doesn't mean every male acts like one , fucking flaws in your logic , retard
>>
>>18420083
>It's not 'he' and 'she'. It's 'ze'

In sweden we call it "hen" and the funny thing is that it can be used ironically by intonation and the SJWs can't say anything about it. In written form overuse of the word has the same effect, replacing already existing neutral words with "hen" will make it sound like a parody and still ((they)) can't say shit about it.

Why don't you do this too? Reclaim the xer, or whatever it was.
>>
>>18421382
>>Being this illiterate
>>
I'm not drunk enough for this...
>>
File: gender-pronouns.png (105KB, 860x489px) Image search: [Google]
gender-pronouns.png
105KB, 860x489px
>>18423304
>>
>>18423351
You don't need to be drunk to recognize works of Satan you need to be normal human being who is capable of understanding that society is turning away from God.
>>
>>18423459
Bro. I'm Druidic . I don't believe in Satan. Not in that sense anyway.

I just think SJW's are a totally non-spiritual plague on humanity.
>>
>>18421301

The only con is the rest of the world jealous of our beauty and purity.
>>
>>18422138

I just throw on the God title and garb and those retards eat up all the garbage I say.

It's a great way to play "spot the retard".
>>
>>18423466
Because you don't believe in Satan that doesn't make him unreal my friend.
He is as real as you are.

>>18423481
>The only con is the rest of the world jealous of our beauty and purity.
yes WOTR you are the unpure homo.
>>
>>18423495
>WOTR

wuts WOTR?
>>
>>18423500
he is here he knows
>>
>>18422002
are all right wing religious nutters this fucktarded?
>>
>>18422138
kek>>18422579
>>
>>18422579
>being this butthurt over being called names
and its even more retarded than that. you are being called what u are. u behave like an asshole and someone calls u an asshole you cry about that too? fucking thin skinned Christfags...always so damn butthurt
>>
>>18421393
I hate people that can't spell "dyke".
>>
>>18420083
>End of the World is coming fast and furious.
>It's not 'he' and 'she'. It's 'ze'

What a shattered little snowflake OP is if that is an "End of the World" event for him.
>>
>>18422002
OP here,
this is very important post anons, read it and digest it,this anon understands the importance of this issue.
And I did not dodged the child sex trafficking comment,my focus was on this topic specifically.I do feel very deeply about evil that is being done to children by pedos and I expressed that in other threads.

This comment is very crucial.
>>18422002
>Notice in the OP how it's the OXFORD UNIVERSITY UNION telling the STUDENTS to use gender neutral pronouns? Do you know how fucking important and powerful the Oxford University Union is? If the students don't listen to them, then, by god, they may even be KILLED by them! Not only that, but the Oxford University is a microcosm of the entire world! Eventually, even REDNECKS IN ALABAMA will be forced to use the word "ze" in casual conversation a preset number of times a day! The Oxford University Union is taking over! Seriously, research into these guys, they have a lot of fucking clout! I hear they're even connected to the Rockefellers!
>>
>>18423495
Even though there is no scriptural evidence to support him in the way you assume?

I mean, even God is refered to as a satan. Since it is a title. Not a name.

Sorry. I'm not going to give much credence to a belief based in fear and ignorance.
>>
>>18423576

Puny earthling drivel.

You will learn the real scripture.

You have no ability to read between the lines.
>>
>>18423580
I can read between your lines.
>>
>>18423576
still no citation...
>>
File: fatherishere.jpg (70KB, 640x760px) Image search: [Google]
fatherishere.jpg
70KB, 640x760px
>>18423580
Dude, it's really you?
>>
I'm not too concerned considering that Satan isn't a real entity. The only true gods are the forgotton gods.
>>
>>18420083
Who gives a fuck? If you're so holy then do something about it. Make yourself a marytr unless you're afraid of dying.
>>
>>18423593
How about you cite me some stuff?
>>
>>18423603
All I know is regardless of what other people do I'm not letting myself be "Satan's" bitch and neither should you.....
>>
>>18423608
good on you anon. that's a great statement.
>>
>>18423603
you are so ignorant,read this post this anon explained that very well

>>18422002
>>18423556
>>
>>18423595

I am missing my original incarnations brain and memories, but this vessel is Satan's pure heart, will and justice.

I love me some pooh. ;^}
>>
File: God versus Satan.jpg (64KB, 1024x548px) Image search: [Google]
God versus Satan.jpg
64KB, 1024x548px
Prove who is more powerful.
God is.
Satan can only do what God allows him to do.
So take a lesson all you stupid Satan worshipers you are serving impotent being.
Serve almighty God and you will be saved.
>>
>>18424774

No.
>>
>>18424774
Except Lucifer is an older idea than Yahweh is sooooo
>>
>natural gender phraseology
>gender
>natural
Listen, I don't care where you stand politically, the fact that gender is a social construct isn't even contested, the question is whether or not we choose to accept it based on its historical impact and current inevitability. There is no natural gender, and thus there is no natural gender phraseology. You're thinking of sex.

Now what is stupid is the attempt to introduce a new term into the lexicon for pronoun use. These things come naturally. They/them is used for singular third person now and it's time to stop pretending we follow grammatical rules and just accept that and move on.
>>
File: 1475691809340.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1475691809340.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>18422002
>Before you know it, we'll be fucking animals, too! In fact, I even feel MYSELF becoming more of a faggot by reading this! My will is that weak!

Weird thing to admit, even on an anonymous cartoon board
>>
File: 1478301078228.gif (2MB, 280x175px) Image search: [Google]
1478301078228.gif
2MB, 280x175px
>>18424824
Lucifer is a tranny though.

It's either you worship lucy the tranny or Yaoi-eh who wants to rid the world of women.

Really Christianity is just the raping of the supreme goddess with a pastry bag and then god's arrogant "I totally got laid, lol.
>>
>>18424824

yhvh is the ruler of the earth and luci is provoking advancement through drama - at least thats what i'm telling myself these days. but my heart is anchored in the infinite source conciousness which gives me the stability in hard times
>>
File: 1479547171570.jpg (125KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
1479547171570.jpg
125KB, 750x938px
>'ze'
>fuckin' satan at it again encouragin' people be themselves in an increasingly seperated and hyper-individualist world
>because muh gooberment dun like when status quo gets more complex than a two-side binary because it can't be controlled as easily and all the control systems break apart

I look forward to the day the zealots actually begin to realize what 'God' actually implies.

>Hint: If it means He da best, mebbe Lucifer dindu nuffin
>Hint: God and Lucifer mebbe terms for gooberment and you
>Hint: The fuck's God's plan anyways? It CERTAINLY can't include the souls and paths he hand-tailored that may be beyond my mortal black-and-white understanding of gender binary!

It's 2016, guys. Literally almost 2017.

>Get.
>Your Shit.
>Together.
>>
>>18420304
ayy
>>
this is gross and disgusting development making those changes
>>
>>18424824

Enki and Enlil came up at the same time... didn't they?
>>
>>18425212
you realize you've contributed nothing to this conversation right? You just quoted some lines and said some tumblr snowflake words that a bot could have come up with.

Could you just not? I literally can't even.
>>
>>18426519
very good point
>>
>>18420083

>satan
>satna
>santa

Merry Christmas!
>>
File: archangelGabrielBinAndalus.jpg (32KB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
archangelGabrielBinAndalus.jpg
32KB, 250x335px
>>18420083
>It's not 'he' and 'she'. It's 'ze': Oxford University union tells students to use gender neutral pronouns so as 'not to offend transgender undergraduates'

That is anti-occidental, as is much of demonology. The Germanization of the English language requires the use of a neutral pronoun. The sociology of satanic traditions mostly relate to the impact and cult status of Genghis Khan in Europe and Asia. There still exist secretive groups in eastern Germany who worship along those (blood)lines, in case anyone wants to investigate.

The current understanding of human evolution requires more Lamarckian factors than the widely accepted Darwinian synthesis. The negative extreme is that non-darwinian evolutionary processes are rarely commensal, and typically require parasitism or predation. The historiographical notion of demons implicitly describes microbiological affects of neurology so that people are driven to crime and transgression by their exacerbated, lesser urges.
>>
Hey OP, lots of societies, mostly outside of America, have been accepting of trans/third gender people for a long time now. why don't you read up on the two spirit from Indigenous tribes.

And how does accepting an individual for who they are signal the end of the world? You are ignorant and spreading lies.
>>
>>18423459
And God wasn't officially indoctrinated into our society until around the 1950s
>>
>>18420083
>'not to offend transgender
FUCK HIM AND FUCK HER.
You are what you are born with, dont like it? Well fuck, get over it. Shit sucks all over.
>>
>>18426752
Don't be naive or stupid.Because society is accepting something that doesn't mean it's proper.
End of the World is here because on every level society turned it's back from God, and Satan is influencing people to make those choices.

You are the ignorant one and you are trying to spread lies that this type of revolt against God's Laws is OK.
You are so naive thinking that if indigenous tribes cultivating this crap of two spirit that they are correct, no they are not correct they are wrong they are under influence of evil spirits of Satan.
>>
>>18426759

Oh boy, another idiot saying Hitler won and he was God incarnate and only 412 people died in the holocaust.

Just STFU we hear this shit every damn day!

Jews are NOT bad people you fucking bigot!
>>
>>18426800

PS I'm Shinra
>>
>>18420083
>By destroying natural gender phraseology Satanic forces bringing confusion and division to today's society.

kek Christians actually believe this

At least your run of the mill alt-right crackpot will admit they just don't like trans people and want to be free to think and say so instead of going full Satanic conspiracy
>>
>>18426692
>Lamarckian factors

So what, epigenetics? That's already a part of the field of evolutionary science, although its quite new and cutting edge. Darwinism is right on about the genetic passing of traits but genes and gene expression themselves are influenced by environmental factors.

Any theory of crime which rests entirely on individual analysis and ignores the social realities of crime is not sound.

Also not sure what your broader point is, you just threw out a bunch of very loosely related jargon.
>>
>>18426788
Human beings are born of sin. Humanity lives in sin. God forgives all.

Your perception of Evil is the bastardization of alt-right Christian faith. You know nothing about what there is outside of your exclusive God and Satan belief.
>>
>>18426800
What? I do not believe any of that bullshit. I am friends with many Jews, you ass.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_We_Trust
>on July 30, 1956 declared IN GOD WE TRUST must appear on currency.
>>
>>18426925
you are so stupid that it's more funny than farting
you have no idea about reality
>>
>>18426942

Dude more than 14 people died in the holocaust dude I don't want to fucking hear it.
>>
>>18422002

"The Oxford Union is often confused with the Oxford University Student Union (OUSU). OUSU is the officially recognised student representative body of the University of Oxford. The Oxford Union, despite being composed largely of students, is not a part of the University."

That is directly off of wiki and completely, 100% wrecks your point.

In no way are you correct in your statement. You addressed a completely removed organization and associated its position with the STUDENT BODY from the university.

Just to reiterate though - the 'ze' shit is a less than 1% movement. It will never go mainstream.

Exxon mobile is a global power and commands control (through oil/gas prices and thus transport of good) over a vast amount of our lives. They also give zero fucks about environmental damage.

Honestly dude, you defended the child pedo thing like shit since there are legit thousands of children per year suffering from it.

Secondly, that student union protested 2 of the speakers the university brought to debate since 2007 and both times their protests failed and the speaker did get to speak.

Basically, they have no significant power and they're fucking nobody on a global scale.

TL;DR your 'ze' shit is small time. Exxon matters.
>>
File: all-genderrestroomsign.0.jpg (148KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
all-genderrestroomsign.0.jpg
148KB, 660x660px
>>18427004
Easy grasshopper easy.You are trying to make all this as a very insignificant event.

>>18427004
>Just to reiterate though - the 'ze' shit is a less than 1% movement. It will never go mainstream.
Bullshit on that.You know why,because there is very strong movement in US and in Europe to have all sex bathrooms and that is very connected to all this Satanic manipulation of sex disorientation.

Good try mate but you are full of shit.
Go and dig some more of this nonsense.
Your try to derail this with EXXON is very retarded.
>>
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

In Europe, creating a post-gender world one small rule at a time.
Several pedestrian crossings in Vienna are showing symbols depicting gay couples.
Take a look at this article and nonsense written in it.
Like what ? gays are so stupid that they could not understand traditional light symbols for crossing the roads so they need special graphics to tell them that is OK to cross the road.
That only makes gays look as stupid imbeciles.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/the-remarkable-ways-europe-is-changing-how-people-talk-about-gender/2015/06/12/af435d48-0df0-11e5-a0fe-dccfea4653ee_story.html

In Berlin, for instance, fresh rules for billboard ads in a district of the liberal German capital read like a new constitution for a land without gender identity.
Girls in pink “with dolls” are basically out, as are boys in blue playing “with technical toys.”

Adult women — featured alone or otherwise — must not be shown “occupied in the household with pleasure.” And in one stipulation pounced upon by critics, the equal-opportunity board of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg — home to Checkpoint Charlie and remnants of the Berlin Wall — no longer wants to see images of women “smiling for no reason.”

This stupidity is a plain example how Satan is influencing some humans to introduce very stupid evil rules and trends to reduce human dignity by promoting blending of both genders into one.
No wonder that radical islam is taking over countries like Germany France UK and others in Europe and is coming to North America, Canada and US.
They turned away from God so let them be invaded by muslims and let the islam make them suffer immensely in that case.
>>
>>18420083
>>18420304
Wow, some good news for a change!

>>18421301
>>18422002
Beautiful. You make an artform out of it, sempai.

>>18423456
An underrated feature of standard english language that can work around any pronoun trouble

>>18423459
Which is one of the best things society can do

>>18423547
*evil cackling*

>>18424825
>These things come naturally.
Use of language tends to follow political stances and is used to further them, and in fact is one of the few inherently available resources to do so.

You can't separate "it will come naturally" from "introducing a new term" neatly, only by degrees. At some point someone decides to use a new word, or a new form of an existing word, or an existing word in a different way; their interlocutor agrees and it may expand from there. Sometimes it's entirely intentional, such as coinage of technical terms; sometimes its more spontaneous and probably idiolect-derived in origin.

>>18425162
Underrated post of justice. Where's the goddess of yuri? ;___; I don't buy the supremeness of your goddess either. A deity's trustworthiness and sanity is often inversely proportional to it's claims of ultimateness, everything else being equal.

>>18425212
>I look forward to the day the zealots actually begin to realize what 'God' actually implies.
Either positively or negatively this would be a really good thing to happen.

>>18426692
Latin has a neutral gender too, bitch
>I look forward to the day the zealots actually begin to realize what 'God' actually implies.
You're spot on on this, the rest of the post doesn't make much sense.

>>18426925
>Your perception of Evil is the bastardization of alt-right Christian faith. You know nothing about what there is outside of your exclusive God and Satan belief.

By God, are you a christian of sound mind? It's like reading an unicorn!! ://O

>>18427061
>>18428761
I'm not sure you're even aware of how much of the Devil's work are you doing by yourself here, but please go on.
>>
>>18428824
>I'm not sure you're even aware of how much of the Devil's work are you doing by yourself here, but please go on.
moron poster detected
>>
>>18428824
pedo Jackstar detected
>>
File: 1343238565460.jpg (311KB, 1600x1766px) Image search: [Google]
1343238565460.jpg
311KB, 1600x1766px
>>18428860
>>I'm not sure you're even aware of how much of the Devil's work are you doing by yourself here, but please go on.
>moron poster detected
Okay, I will spell it out for you, since you seem to be part of the elective mentally handicapped.

I will try to use simple words that you can understand, but I'm not a native simpleton speaker so please forgive me if sometimes I relapse into logic unintentionally:

Liberal feminist tumblrscum who would support what worries the OP, are usually atheistic or agnostic, NOT into intentional worship of the devil.

By selling the point that Satan actually supports their agenda, you're running chances of actually RAISING their support for Satan, and maybe giving them a reason to try to actively get even further away from God and Christ, instead of merely being misdirected sinners.

Conscious followers of Satan and Lucifer also have a slightly higher tendency to actively oppose righteous, god-fearing decent people than the simply atheistic; they're also more likely to commit blasphemy, carnal sins, and deny the Lord.

So yeah, keep the satanic propaganda coming, it's great.
>>
>>18428922
your imbecilic attempt to twist this whole debate is laughable.You made various low level shots.
Like this one >>18428922
>Liberal feminist tumblrscum who would support what worries the OP, are usually atheistic or agnostic, NOT into intentional worship of the devil.
Nowhere OP suggested that someone is intentionally worship the Devil. I strongly suggest you learn how to read English and how to understand what you are reading.

Or this one >>18428922
>By selling the point that Satan actually supports their agenda
OP never stated that Satan supports their agenda. Actually is the other way around you simpleton.

Or this one >>18428922
>Conscious followers of Satan
Another example that you are a massive simpleton.
Here is why. Conscious or unconscious you still following Satan if you consciously and purposely turning away from God's Laws and from His designs and trying to introduce concepts that are contradicting God's creation.

I suggest that you ask someone who understands English to help you to understand sentence quoted below that was posted by OP.

>>18420083
>By destroying natural gender phraseology Satanic forces bringing confusion and division to today's society.
>>
>>18428922
>elective mentally handicapped.
anon looks like with your post you made yourself look like mentally handicapped.
you tried to be smart but you ended up to be the village idiot
OP stated that society is influenced by Satan's ideas but you in your theses are stating that actually society come up with this transgender crap and Satan jumped on that bandwagon.

So actually you ended up as the stupid mentally handicapped simpleton.
It's great watching morons like you,it's great.
>>
File: 1343307260354.jpg (200KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1343307260354.jpg
200KB, 700x1000px
>>18428987
>Nowhere OP suggested that someone is intentionally worship the Devil.

Assumption about assumptions, I was actually agreeing with you on that from the start, which is on what my entire post hinges. You guys can't even tell when someone is making the same point as you, you're that much self-absorbed.

>OP never stated that Satan supports their agenda.
>>18420083
>"By destroying natural gender phraseology Satanic forces bringing confusion and division to today's society."

>Conscious or unconscious you still following Satan if you consciously and purposely turning away from God's Laws and from His designs and trying to introduce concepts that are contradicting God's creation.

Of course. The difference I'm marking here is that Satanics and Luciferians will "purposely turning away from God's Laws" for the sake of being further away from God, in itself; while the unconscious follower will only do so in pursuit of other goals.

>>18429018
>OP stated that society is influenced by Satan's ideas but you in your theses are stating that actually society come up with this transgender crap and Satan jumped on that bandwagon.

Nopes. I didn't state anything about the origin or such ideas, nor did I challenge the Satanic origin you're attributing to them; nor did I say that Satan approved of these ideas after the fact.

Now, for dense eight-year-olds:

Trannies, like most sinners, don't care about Satan.
OP says Satan likes tranny language.
Any tranny that reads that will think Satan is cool.
Any tranny friend that reads that will think Satan is cool.
Everybody knows 4chan is full of trannies and other sinners who like trannies.
If you are already a sinner, and you start liking Satan, you're more and worse of a sinner.
OP is making Satan look cool in the eyes of trannies.
OP is making trannies even worse sinners.
OP is doing the work of the devil.

Please, stop taking your meds, they're ruining your already dysfunctional brains.
>>
>>18429087
>Nopes. I didn't state anything about the origin or such ideas,
What about this statement that you made >>18428922
>By selling the point that Satan actually supports their agenda,
From your statement conclusion is that "they" come up with this agenda and that Satan is supporting "their" agenda.
How else can you understand your point.Only one way, that "they" originated that agenda, but OP is stating that is the Satan who originates all those evil ideas and plants them into minds of humans.

>>18429087
>while the unconscious follower will only do so in pursuit of other goals.
what other goals you are talking about, it's nonsense you are trying to inject into your argument.
Here is why and here I will show you how your reasoning is confused and non linear.

Look at this statement >>18429087
>The difference I'm marking here is that Satanics and Luciferians will "purposely turning away from God's Laws" for the sake of being further away from God,
What is this stupidity "for the sake of being further away from God," ?
Every one who is a Satanists or Luciferian originally went on that pat in pursuit of those "other goals" that you were speaking about of the so called unconscious follower and as a next step in their rebellion against God they decided to join that Satanic Luciferian sect.
Nobody joins them being pure innocent human and suddenly deciding to join that crap sect.
Every member of that Satanic Luciferian sect starts as a unconscious follower pursuing sinful goals of various kind,starting with very petty sins and moving on and on to the point of joining Satanic Luciferian sect as a conscious decision to outwardly manifest their alliance to Satan and rebellion against God.

>for the sake of being further away from God,
I would argue that their original desire is to be close to Satan not to be further away from God, becoming further away from God is the result of them becoming closer to Satan,not the other way around.
You R mentally ill homo confused.
>>
>>18429149

Okay we're both just rephrasing shit the other said, good move but I pulled it first, try coming up with your own thoughts someday for a change. Oh, yeah, I guess the bible doesn't teach that...

>From your statement conclusion...
It's a statement about the OP post, not about the satanic origin of pronoun policies or its lack thereof, which I already said I don't give a flying fuck about, you're really denser than lead.

>Every one who is a Satanists or Luciferian originally went on that pat in pursuit of those "other goals"...
Which is exactly what I said.

You're saying that the conscious followers does what the unconscious one does and more. Which. Is. Exactly. What. I. Was. Saying.

So you do understand. You just like to play retarded. I guess that's what you get taught at church. Good thing I'm not baptized or anything.

And OP is giving them reason to take the "next step".
Because OP is letting them know that Satan wants what they want. The order doesn't matter, because even if Satan put those ideas in their head; they don't know, it's new to them.

It's giving an opportunity for going from a sin in ignorance to a sin in revelry of unholiness.

Honest mode on:

Every time I hear the sort of yahweite bullshit that started this thread, Lucifer looks 500x brighter by comparison. I don't intentionally worship him in word or rite because I'm against worshipping *anything*. But every time the temptation of FORMAL worship of Lucifer is a tiny bit sweeter.

(Also, I hope you don't hold that every satanist or luciferian is member of a sect, and that all satanist and luciferians are members of the same one big sect; because if you hold that beyond a metaphorical level, you're deluded as fuck)

>>What is this stupidity "for the sake of being further away from God,"

what do you expect when it's lunatic bigots like you who preach god around?
>>
>>18420083
you know OP, threads like this really aggravates the heathen.

in the end it is said many would scoff at God. Surely we are in the beginnings of judgement.

All you can do is bear witness to what you know & have seen. Many will choose knowing the full wrath of the king will fall upon them.

There has been a paradigm shift. You can feel it just like before a storm.
>>
>>18429845
Yay, someone who gets it.

If angels and other beings of creation without proper free will told YHWH to fuck off or were unruly and impious, you can only begin to imagine what humans can muster up. Even if they have nothing to back up the attitude with and they're none the wiser.
>>
>>18427061

Wow, some restrooms are all gender.

I was at Walmart yesterday for the first time in forever. Guess what their bathroom sign designates?

Mens and womens.

My local library?

Mens and womens.

Nearest major strip mall?

Mens and womens.

Nearest world class museum?

Mens and womens.

Nebraska state line rest stop and tourism building?

Mens and Womens.

Target in Oklohoma?

Mens and womens.

Your psychotic conspiracy concerns dont reflect reality because what you're freaking out over is a MINORITY event.

Exxon is global.
Oil is global.
Big pharma is global.

Your completely insignificant crap can hardly trend youtube and has millions who have ACTIVELY voted against it.

There is no voting regarding Exxon's policies or negotiations internationally. The EPA is likely being neutered, oil spills go relatively unpunished, and the leaders are BILLIONAIRES.

Your big bad guys are Anita Sar-whats her name. A fucking nobody globally. Her youtube channel doesnt even register and she has massive numbers of people rallying against her, making fun of her, etc.

Your big threats are 25 year olds in universities.

I'm talking about the fate of our environment and men that are capable of controlling our whole planets fate - like the US president Trump or like Vladimir Putin.

I cant say it enough - You are small time.
>>
File: ArchangelRaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg (24KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
ArchangelRaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg
24KB, 480x240px
>>18426840
I was mostly writing about horizontal gene transfer in the context of superstition and the sociological roots of "satanic" traditions. Gene regulation plays a part, but is not the causative variable in that specific context.

The social realities can be successfully addressed through epidemiology and safer public services only if we accept scientific analysis of the individual.

>>18428824
>Latin has a neutral gender too, bitch

The pronouns were strictly gendered before the Goths sacked Rome.

Latin has always been a constructed language, anyway; so you cannot argue that it independently originated other languages unless you make an appeal to religious fundamentalism through Catholicism.

Both Celtic and preserved Roman languages have the male-female grammatical dichotomy. The linguistic property is obviously occidental, if you look at a list of languages which qualify.
>>
Gotta love how these people only think the US matters. I guess God and Satan don't care about the other 96% of the world.
>>
You're actually retarded OP
According to Bible male's and female's souls are equal and post-final judgement there will be no genders anymore because that won't be necessary.

op is faggot
/thread
>>
>>18432236
No the male and female souls are not equal right now and the genders are firmly defined right now.
After the final judgment things will change but now they still the same as in the original design in the original creation.
Chill out dude.
>>
>>18427061
as long as there are no minors in the "all sex bathrooms" it sounds like a lovely place for people to get a little succ or som fuk without having to go far.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
>>
great article

Satan is a transsexual too.
https://edendecoded.com/blog-2/item/satan-is-a-transsexual-too
>>
Recently Time magazine ran a cover story entitled "Transgender Tipping Point," which essentially says the next civil rights movement is going to involve the growing transgender movement.
This is no surprise to those of us who have been on the front lines of opposing same-sex marriage, since one underlying premise
of same-sex marriage is a belief that there are no absolute, necessary distinctions between the sexes that make heterosexual unions and/or marriage beneficial to society.

Hence, once same-sex marriage gained cultural acceptance, it broke down every traditional mindset related to sexuality and gender distinction and flung open the doors to "gender neutrality."
>>
>>18433646

You are an idiot.

Take a second. Let that sink in.

Now explain to everyone HOW a transsexual can even exist if there are no distinctions between the genders.
What the fuck is a little girly-boy supposed to do? Dress up as the androgynous female that doesn't conform to any traditional gender roles?
And when you're done explaining that, explain how spreading intolerance and hatred based upon a hierarchy of artificial class structures and social distinctions isn't exactly what The Devil would want done ... in God's name.
>>
>>18433646

Time magazine ran a cover story on a controversial topic in pop culture.

Must be the end times.

Nevermind the fact that trump got elected and there is significant discussion regarding gay marriage being reverted back to a state vote through supreme court issues.

I'm sure you're thrilled about abortion coming under fire as well.

Of course, when we had butt loads of abortions the Earth didnt open up and spew Satan's armies onto the surface.

I could keep going with how you're incredibly out of touch with pop culture and mistaking internet culture as mainstream. I could keep explaining how youre treating a few social issues as world events and ignoring real world events alltogether but I'm done with that, you're too dense.

Let me just say that the Lady and Lord are better deities than your pathetically young religion offers. Your Jesus is a joke of a government tool teaching appreciation not for the Earth but the church. Nature is our temple not your stack of rocks and colored windows being used to hide books purporting half truths, outright lies, and plenty of hate tempered with little wisdom.
>>
>>18420178
Headshot.
>>
>>18420083
calm down mulder. its just a cia social experiment using a mixture of new chemicals added to the water and the "pulse" method of mind control. the pulse is a series of screen flashes faster than the eye can see because your refresh rate of your tv or smartphone or computer is more than 30 fps

results are mixed. about 1/3 of the population does as its told and obeys the suggestions . the rest either do the opposite or the majority seem unaffected

the government will get bored and go back to blaring rock music near caves in the middle east or something equally stupid
>>
>>18434896

I find it hard to believe that you're stupid enough to think everyday people wouldnt be able to use screen recording software/hardware to analyze these "screen flashes"

I dont mean to offend or call you stupid but you clearly have zero practical knowledge of electronics or video recording/editing.
>>
File: The End Times.jpg (100KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
The End Times.jpg
100KB, 1280x960px
>>18434811
>I could keep explaining how youre treating a few social issues as world events and ignoring real world events alltogether but I'm done with that, you're too dense.
You are so stiff in your assumption that those social issues in the OP's thread are not significant.
They are extremely significant but you and people like you have no vision and intellect to grasp that.
Those social issues are destroying the core of humanity and threatening the souls of those who get blinded by the Satanic manipulation to
turn away from God and his Laws and further bringing unhealthy confusion to others who are following God and His Laws but being bombarded with this evil trickery that it is perfectly OK and natural to act so irresponsible
and promote redesigning of human gender as it was created by The Creator.
>>
>>18435114
>Those social issues are destroying the core of humanity
Yes, because you are appointed to know and inform what the core of humanity is

>and promote redesigning of human gender as it was created by The Creator.

These people aren't even in the lineage of Abraham, why do you think Elohim Yahweh would give any flying fuck about them?
>>
File: S.I.C.K.O.jpg (45KB, 1240x744px) Image search: [Google]
S.I.C.K.O.jpg
45KB, 1240x744px
MORE OF THIS EVIL CRAP

Jamie Shupe becomes first legally non-binary person in the US.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/16/jamie-shupe-first-non-binary-person-oregon

When an Oregon judge declared Jamie Shupe could legally shed the designation of male or female, Shupe felt free.

Oregon judge granted the 52-year-old’s petition to identify as neither male nor female, a historic decision that completes Shupe’s gender transition
“I have my life back,” Shupe said. “I’m not a male. I’m not a female.”
I am the first official genderless person in the United States

Shupe appears to be the first person in the United States who has successfully petitioned for a non-binary gender classification, according to Hayley Gorenberg,
deputy legal director for Lambda Legal, a New York-based gay rights organization.
>>
File: 40a.jpg (6KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
40a.jpg
6KB, 250x170px
Vaccines r little ufos and cause cancer of the breast, vagina, and testicle

Beds are antenna arrays, google coil array, yt Aman apeman
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.