[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The house that ruined my family Pt.3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 25

File: bonfire_by_zenarion-d87lxom.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bonfire_by_zenarion-d87lxom.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Since the last thread reached it's limit, here's the new thread like a few anons asked for. Feel free to ask whatever questions you'd like, and I'll try to answer them as best as I can.
Plus tell a few stories as I hear them from my sisters/neighbor kids.
>>
How many people would you say knew about the Wood Elves and all the mysterious events that had happened? And anymore stories about the pond?
>>
I was actually wondering about your daughter. Did you end up getting married to the girlfriend you mentioned in the one story or is this a separate thing?

Also has she (your daughter) had any super natural experiences.
>>
>>18419790
All together I would say between 18-20 because of the neighbors parents and their brothers had a few friends who knew of them.
I don't have anymore stories about the pond yet, haven't gotten a response from Will.
>>18419821
No this is a separate thing altogether. Her mother and I aren't even on talking terms nor does she have anything to do with her as per the wishes of her mom.
She has the normal four year old experiences with monsters under her bed and an imaginary friend she calls Mr.Bean but that's all, as far as I know.
>>
I did get what happened the day the fire department was called, if y'all are interested in hearing it.
>>
>>18419962
Sure, dude.
>>
>>18419743
Wheres that youtube channel boy-o
Also this demon nigger as I recall seemed to be fairly civil, compared to the various woodland spirits which seem to be actively mischevious and defensive of their home
Ever tried to communicate with him? Not with a ouija or anything just trying to see what his intentions are
>>
>>18419962

go on...
>>
>>18420013
To be honest I wouldn't know where to begin, plus my voice is shit cause it's all gravelly.
>>18419985
Fire story it is. Well it isn't much of a story, but it's what I could get out of Marie, and she admittedly didn't remember too much about it.
She was home from school sick, our mom was at work, and our father was passed out in their room like the lazy fuck he was. She went out to take her dog for a walk, walked him down to the back field, he started barking and jerked his leash out of her hand and started chasing something. Comes running out a few minutes later scared, and Marie sees a few elves in the trees. She gets pissed off, runs up to the house and grabs a gas can and a lighter, takes it back down, makes a few makeshift torches, and throws them at the elves.
The torches miss, hit some dry grass and set an area of the field/woods on fire, she freaks out and runs inside to wake our father, who calls 911 when he sees the fire.
Fire department comes out and does their job, Marie gets her ass beat for trying to burn the woods down, and the elves stop messing with us for a few months.
So I was wrong about Will and David being apart of it.
>>
>>18420047
So hows that party for returning to the house coming along?
>>
>>18420047
Start with introductions, tellyour stories, upload vids of the house
Youtube has a much wider reach than /x/, and the info will be more permanent
>>
>>18420063
True, and if you hate your voice that much you could do text videos I guess.
>>
>>18420055
Should be heading back this weekend with a friend of mine. We're thinking of going hiking through the woods to see if we can stir anything up.
>>18420063
>>18420074
Text videos are an idea. And I don't hate my voice, I just don't think it's suited for narrating videos.
>>
>>18420133
What equipment you thinking of bringing? And how are you thinking of stiring up stuff?
>>
Do you think the internet service out there would be decent enough to livestream anything?
>>
>>18420144
My bud has two gopros, one for each of us, a few flashlights and headlamps in case we're out there when it gets dark, an audio recorder of some sort, and whatever else we can think of or y'all suggest.
Stirring them up though, I dunno how we'll do that. Maybe mess around with some of the older trees or dick around in places I remember being hotspots for them.
>>18420180
I dunno to be honest, never tried the service out there.
>>
>>18420238
Odds are that your presence will be enough, especially if you camp out in any spot for long enough. Baiting the hook, so to speak, to let them come to you, especially if they recognize you.
>>
>>18420238
Livestream would be badass. Does your friend know all the stories and reasons you're going out there?
>>
>>18420249
True. I might try other kinds of bait as well, see if I can lure em out with berries or some shit you'd think elves would eat.
>>18420271
Yeah he does, we've known each other since a year after I moved in the first time. He's the only friend of mine I've told about the stories since he had something similar happen where he lived growing up.
>>
>>18420238
Bringing any protection?
>>
>>18420299
What was his similar experience and where was it?
>>
Has anyone one done the Bloody Mary Arm raising trick? I remember that shit trending in back when I was in elementary.
>>
>>18420326
The hell is that?
>>
>>18420303
Just knives, maybe a rifle apiece.
>>18420308
He lived in a rural part of Virginia, had something that sounded like the elves fucking with his family, just they were a little more vicious, like they killed a few of his cats and dogs by pretty much stabbing them to death and leaving them where he and his sister could find them.
>>
First you need two people ( you and a partner) then you tell them to relax. Tell them to count up to 10 and stomp their foot then you snap your fingers ten times in the persons ear, then criss-cross their arms over and under ten times. Next they count up to 5 and then stomp their foot You snap your fingers 5 times near your partners ears and crisscross their arm 5 times. Tell your partner to then count to 1 and snap your fingers once in their ear and then cross their arms once. Afterwards you say " repeat after me.. Bloody Mary rise from the dead and raise my arms" they must repeat it atleast five times to be heard and your partners arms must rise /Well the steps were somewhat similar from what I remember
>>
>>18420362
That's gay and unrelated, piss off
>>
>>18420351
Thinking about fucking with the pond monster? Or trying to get old steer head out? (I get why you wouldn't want swaggy demon coming since tragedy occurs everytime you see him)
>>
Reposting from last thread because I really wanna know what you think about this.
OP, I've been lurking since last thread and I can't help but wonder, are you sure the demon guy is malevolent? From what I've read so far, the only thing he's done is spook you and possibly spoon your gf.
The tree elves on the other hand have been agressive on several occasions (the barn incident, throwing shit at your house, etc). Is it possible that the demon is a spirit of the house while the elves are spirits of the forest and are the real baddies? I mean, from what I've seen, something bad happens when the demon shows, but is it possible that it warns you of the danger rather than cause it?
Food for thought.
>>
where is second thread?
>>
Okay I've got to be honest with you guys. I've made the entire thing up. You guys are incredibly gullible. I mean holy shit, half of you think the earth is flat for gods sake. I knew it wouldn't be hard to convince you that my house was haunted. Now I'm going to pretend that this post isn't even me, and I'll continue to trick you idiots.

Any more questions? It isn't hard to make up more stories.
>>
>>18420833
OP if this isn't you, then you should make a trip code bruh
>>
>>18420833
>I'll just borrow this anon's name to be a tremendous cockmongler, no one will ever know
>>
>>18420859
Just ignore him.
>>18420845
How do I make a trip code?
>>
>>18420674
I was wondering this too.

OP you should try communicating with the elves and see what their beef is. On first arrival talk out loud to them. Remind them who you are and apologize for your sisters actions against them. Just tell them you want to learn. See if they respond. If they don't want to talk and throw shit then fuck them.
>>
>>18419874
>an imaginary friend she calls Mr.Bean
best of luck for you and your daughter kek
>>
I got a question for you. Okies. so, when hillary clinton prays to slender man, jeff the killer, the rake, smile dog, and other creepy pastas, does she actually get powers or is it all in her mind? also..... when she masturbates in public places, is it for religious reasons?
>>
>>18420047
its a wood elf holocaust up in here nigga
>>
>>18420303
15 Magnum Xxxtra Large
>>
Do you think I could find a black elf to cuck me?
>>
>>18421005
this. i want to know what they are thinking. make sure you let them know females are rotten bitches
>>
>>18419743
you could call up a angel, or a demon, or a ghost of a family member, or a specific creature, any one that calls to you. you got something those creatures dont, your mind. No one is special we can all do this shit if we gotta. Think Inception I guess, that comes sorta close. Our mind can create an army, albert einstein, angels, demons, we can dream them up, and we can imprint them on reality. somehow this, abberation referred to as wood elves has inprinted itself with some sort of sentience, if you want it gone, its easier with more people, but you need to visualize, like create who, what, and how, you wanna deal with the problem in your mind. you can dream up pretty much anything, from aliens, to demons, to angels, to God himself. and as such the power of the human mind can within the imagination, like our own internal holodeck, create an exact form of what we aquire. thing of the professor moriarty episode on star trek tng. u might not even see what u call up, but you will feel its presence, and even if only for the briefest of time, it will effect reality as we know it. similar to the lines of 2 or more people having the same halucination, or the biblical verse "where 2 or more are gathered". I cud go on but at this point im just babbling.
>>
>>18420833
>>18420873
>>18421078
This guy isn't me, ignore him.
>>
Update for you guys - my daughter woke up at 4 something this morning screaming about a skeleton faced man in a suit trying to get her. Got her to explain to me what he looked like, and it sounds like the demon.
Any advice on stuff to do in case it followed me back here?
>>18420845
>>18420859
The cockmongler using my name isn't me, ignore him.
>>18420674
I have no idea, but judging by what happened this morning I'm gonna lean towards the not too friendly idea.
>>18421005
That's worth a shot. I never did anything to them besides poke at one when they were fucking with me in the barn, so they might be up to chat.
>>18421092
Pretty sure they know that already
>>
Can anyone link me to pt.2, please? Disappeared for a week and didn't expect this would continue.
>>
>>18421905
>>18407090
There you go mate
>>
>>18419743
Are you gonna go back and take better pictures? Since you're fresh out of stories and can't seem to get any more off of other people I feel like this is the only logical way for this thing of yours to move forward.
>>
>>18420238
Dude I'm pretty excited to see what you guys turn up this weekend
>>
>>18421747
Jesus

I wonder if it followed you home, I mean you did go into the cellar.

Anything bad happen shortly afterwards?
>>
>>18422210
I plan on it if I can find/borrow a better camera, and hopefully am able to make it there during the day.
>>18422215
I'm hoping we actually get something for y'all, at the very least get better pics and some vids.
>>18422227
Not that I know of. That whole thing caught me off guard though, she's never woken up screaming like that, and I know I haven't talked about it around her.
>>
At work right now, talked to Marie earlier and she's coming over later to dictate a few stories of her own to me so I can share with you guys.
>>
>>18422795
Sweet
>>
>>18421747
>about a skeleton faced man in a suit trying to get her.
dude thats fucked, i am quite distrubed.

look up burning sage, it's supposed to help clear out ebil spirits etc., there's some way youre supposed to do it though (maybe burning around the perimeter of the space you are trying to clear) not sure so look it up
>>
>>18422295
Different guy than the last one, but make sure it's white sage anon.
>>
>>18422908
>>18423324
There's different kinds of sage? Well shit. Thanks for the info. Gonna see if I can swing by a place nearby after work and see if they have any.
>>
File: 1476229386956.jpg (40KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
1476229386956.jpg
40KB, 640x423px
>make an alliance with the wood elves
>fight demon
>win

This would be some LoTR material
>>
>>18423493
I can see it now.
The demon and I fighting hand to hand, it's close but it wins in the end. I'm laying there bleeding while it stands triumphant, getting ready to deal the final blow when suddenly small little horns start up from the depths of the woods, and wave upon wave of tiny brown assholes coming sprinting out or swinging on limbs towards it, their reedy little voices shouting wood elf battle cries.
>>
>>18419743
burning white sage or any nature shit, will not stop nature spirits. u need to find an area important to them, a place where they cross between worlds, and contaminate it. pepsi, plastic, medical waste, toxic waste, aerosol, unatural synthetic things. then once u do this chant "what you create shall be formed anew by the hands of man, may that which is formed be now unformed". this is like nuking the little fuckers.
>>
File: 1472710059581.jpg (43KB, 470x521px) Image search: [Google]
1472710059581.jpg
43KB, 470x521px
>>18423524
>daughter is being psychologically tormented by a demon
>prioritizes sharing male power fantasy on burmese ophthalmology bulletin board system
>>
File: 1471272420364.png (150KB, 349x352px) Image search: [Google]
1471272420364.png
150KB, 349x352px
>>18423524
10/10 would watch OP
>>
>>18423537
You monster. Stay out of the woods if you can't handle the splinters. Do you know how much work assholes like you make for me?

Nature spirits are great. Piss off.
>>
Whatever happened to the guy who was trying to buy the house? The craigslist listing has been taken down
>>
>>18423537
Why the fuck would I do that? It sounds more likely to piss them off bad enough for them to try finding me. Plus I'm not gonna litter in the woods, I'm an asshole but not that big an asshole.

Also just got home from work about ten minutes ago and catching up with my daughter, then it'll be storytime.
>>
>>18420133
Dont forget to put a piano track in the background for maximum spooks. Plus you should use your voice, text is gay. Any voice is alright for narraration unless you have a squeaky voice. Its not like anyone is going to judge your voice more than they would judge your stories. Maybe have an anon on here with videomaking experience help you. So all you have to do is read your stories. You write them pretty good.
>>
>>18423803
I would judge his voice, but I'm a faggot. So I should be ignored.
>>
>>18423749
the demon dude woke up when OP went back to take pics, and the next day it viciously attacked the owner who probably took down the ad since there was no chance anyone would buy that heap anymore and also he was probably dying from getting demon attacked anyway
>>
>>18423789
How's your daughter faring after the nightmares? Keep us updated on her
>>
>>18423803
I'll definitely need help, I know next to nothing about video editing and shit like that.
>>18423845
She's not doing too good. My girlfriend told me that when she picked her up from daycare the lady there told her that she'd woken up screaming during nap time. I asked her about it and she said that the scary man had come in her dream and tried chasing her.
This is not okay. Physical people I can scare or beat the hell out of when they mess with my lil girl, but demons and shit I can't do jack shit about, hence why I asked about things to do to banish stuff like that.
>>
>>18423902
So, when he shows up, do you feel anything like a sort of presence, or is it just like there's another person in the room?

I posted a little while back about my experience, and as goofy as it sounds, you might just have to tell it to leave.
For every time my family has encountered demons and such, we haven't done anything except believe that we are given the power to cast them out and then cast them out.

I really wish I knew more so that if there is another way I could help, but for all these years I've only ever believed in that truth since I haven't been proven wrong (not that I'd want to; I want to live a "normal" life as much as the next guy).

I guess if you try the stuff from the rest of these guys and it doesn't work, you can give it a shot.
I don't exactly know what your beliefs are, but I've always thought that if these things are real, then God is as well, but it's understandable if you have doubts; I've been praying nightly to keep my distance from anything like this ever again, and our house has been clean.
Best of luck to you.
>>
>>18423958
When it shows up in person or whatever you'd call it yeah, you do feel like something is there.
I might get my girlfriend to take my daughter to her house tomorrow and I'll go through my place and try it, and burn the sage when a friend brings some by. She apparently is well versed in stuff like this so I'll ask her as well.
And thanks for the well wishes mate, they mean a lot even if you are an anon.
>>
>>18423648
>>>18423537
>You monster. Stay out of the woods if you can't handle the splinters. Do you know how much work assholes like you make for me?
>Nature spirits are great. Piss off.
Fuck off hippie
>>
>>18423983
(same guy)

I do also find it interesting that he seems to be targeting females in your life; you said he never spoke to you and never really did anything to you, but it was your sister (I believe?) that he spoke to and generally intimidated, and now it's your daughter.

For what we had to deal with, there was only once that something specifically targeted me, but everything else was generally toward my dad or harassed the rest of my family with me only waking up to hear that we were dealing with it.

To this day, I still don't know why I was targeted directly, but in your case, do you know of any reason he's more aggressive toward the people around you?
>>
>>18423983
Could be some witch coven type shit, any history of that sort of thing in your area?

Beelzebub

Horned demon? (proto-Elamite 3000-2800 BC)
Main article: Christian teaching about the Devil § New Testament
There is an implied connection between Satan and Beelzebub (lit. Lord of the Flies), originally a Semitic deity called Baal (lit. "lord"). Beelzebub is the most recognized demon in the Bible, whose name has become analogous to Satan. Occult and metaphysical author Michelle Belanger believes that Beelzebub (a mockery of the original name[33]) is the horned god Ba'al Hadad, whose cult symbol was the bull.[34] According to The Encyclopedia of Witches, Witchcraft and Wicca, Beelzebub reigned over the Witches' Sabbath ("synagoga"[35]), and that witches denied Christ in his name and chanted "Beelzebub" as they danced.[36]

Main article: Beezelbub § Later mythology
Beelzebub was also imagined to be sowing his influence in Salem, Massachusetts: his name came up repeatedly during the Salem witch trials, the last large-scale public expression of witch hysteria in North America or Europe, and afterwards Rev. Cotton Mather wrote a pamphlet entitled Of Beelzebub and his Plot.[
>>
>>18424289
Also, horned entities throughout history often represented fertility which may explain its liking for females and spooning your missus
>>
>>18419743
Hey guys, been missing from /x/ for a minute. What is this thread about? Is this rp?
>>
>>18424304
Look in the archives for threads of the same name
>>
I would try communicating with all of these things. See what they want or why they're doing this to you and your family. Maybe a long shot but who knows. So when the daughter is out of the house maybe try and talk to skelly man. Same with the wood elves. Maybe make an ally out of one of them.
>>
>>18424247
I have no idea to be honest with you mate.
>>18424289
Not that I know of, unless some witches or whatever did shit around here back when Old Salem was around.
>>18424304
Nah, just me telling stories about a house/woods I lived in as a teen.
>>18424319
If the wood elves would be all cool and friendly with me I wouldn't mind.
Skelly demon I just want gone, I don't like it or it causing my daughter nightmares. It took me two hours to get her down tonight, and only because she's asleep in my room.
>>
>>18424330
Does it only appear at your old house, or have you been seeing it around where you live now, too?
Or is it just your daughter dreaming of it?
>>
>>18424368
It's just my daughter dreaming of it
>>
>>18424389
It's either him or it's a bit of a false alarm.

My mother's told me stories of how she's seen things and remembered things that she never experienced, but her parents/grandparents did.
May be a bit of a stretch, but this could be a bit of what's going on here.

I'd err on the side of caution and say that if it is back, just be ready to confront him, but until he appears, I don't know of much that can be done.
I used to have nightmares frequently, especially around the time my family was dealing with this stuff, and even though we were completely rid of all that, they continued for a while.
>>
Ever see any trace of wood elves anywhere outside those woods?
>>
>>18423537
lol

But honestly we are born of nature, sustained by its workings, to poison nature is to poison and doom ourselves.
>>
>>18424416
Oh trust me, I'm gonna try something at least.
>>18424447
No, they seem to be confined to the woods in that area.
>>
>>18419743
So you had an old guy who was disabled who was your neighbor and the old creepy guy who spied on your sisters while they were asleep?
Do you think it was the old creepy guy who raped your sister? Did the police ever find out anything about him? At the first part of the story you mentioned that it was only you and your sisters that could see him which almost made it seem like he wasn't exactly a normal old creepy guy.
>>
more stories if you got any please

not to be a faggot but I suck my own cock twice around if you ever capture vidya
>>
>>18424330
Hate to be rude but how does "Old Salem" correlate to your Salem? You're in North Carolina, the Salem witch trials took place in Salem, Massachusetts.
>>
File: Prof-CrazyHair.jpg (51KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
Prof-CrazyHair.jpg
51KB, 600x525px
I just got done reading the first thread. I gotta say, very interesting. If you do go back out there take a shotgun with some Dragon's Breath rounds, that'll torch the little bastards... If they can even be killed. Also, they remind me of some kind of treent, spriggan, madremonte-esque, nature spirit. They're probably pissed at the local humans for fucking with a grove or something sacred near-by. Things like that are usually localized so moving away will put an end to it as far as the person that has moved is concerned. It could possibly have been the Hell's Angels guys, I know how rowdy a bunch of drunk guys can get by a bonfire, and it's usually followed by a metric ass-load of destruction and littering. But it could be anything.
>>
>>18423902
Same guy who suggested deer demon is being a bro here. I'm no longer sure if the demon is benevolent, but it's more than obvious it doesn't want you going back there if it went through the trouble of haunting your girl.
Please keep in mind that you might make things worse if you go to the house again.
Keep us posted about your daughter in the following days. I think that if the deer demon wanted to scare you into not going back to the house, he's going to stop going after your daughter after a while. If it isn't better by Saturday though, shoot that motherfucker.
>>
File: 1481330486822.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1481330486822.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Quick question, I was picking apart the photos of the house you took and I noticed something. In pic-related, what room is the other side of this closet and why is there light on the other side of the crack and coming from under where the wood meets the floor? Or is it some kind of caulk or sealant, it's hard to tell.
>>
>>18423384
You can get some online. That's what I did when some weird shit was going on at my old house. It seemed to help.
>>
>>18421950
Thanks! I'm still on the first part, but it seems OP's got more stories to tell. This is one fun tale.
>>
>>18425022
dude that's just sealant reflecting the camera flash
>>
>>18424963
>Please keep in mind that you might make things worse if you go to the house again.
This. There's no reason to poke at old wounds by going back to the house, much as I loved these threads, entertaining some anons on /x/ isn't worth having your daughter terrified of going to sleep ever again. Maybe some other adventurous anon will go out there and investigate.
>>
sir bumps a lot
>>
>>18425297
I had a feeling that was the case. Always better to get a second opinion though.
>>
>>18419743
What is this could I get a link to other threads.
>>
>>18425945

>>18390193

>>18407090
>>
>>18424783
No, there's a part of Winston Salem called Old Salem that goes back to colonial times.
http://www.oldsalem.org/
>>18424893
As long as they had been partying down there, that very well could be the reason the elves were dicks.
>>18424963
>>18425317
That's one of the things making me second guess the whole going back thing. She didn't want to nap at daycare today, and she told me that she wants to sleep in my bed again tonight.
>>18425022
That would be sealant, the other side of that is the bathroom.

I'm sorry for being flaky the last few night guys, just the whole thing with her having that nightmare shook me up more than I'd like to admit. The stories I promised last night will be up about 7:30-8PM tonight.
>>
>>18426065
Thanks OP, hope everything gets better
>>
>>18426065
My bad, didn't know that there was also something that happened in that Salem as well.
>>
>>18426065
Thanks OP, but don't go back there. It will not end will with you
>>
>>18426111
Thanks mate, so do I.
>>18426143
It's all cool mate.

So storytime. I'm gonna try and keep them short tonight guys.
These are a few that Marie told me, so they're all from her perspective.

First one she told me happened the last year we lived there. It was summer, and she was walking up the driveway during the day to go hang out with Will and David, mostly David because she had a crush on him. Nothing happens during the walk up there because it's day, she gets to their house and ends up staying until a few hours after nightfall because they were all playing something.
She goes to leave, realizes it's dark out, and asks Will and Davids parents if they'll give her a ride down, unfortunately they can't because their dads brother has the car and he's at work. So Marie borrows a flashlight and a bat, gathers her courage, and starts walking down the driveway, Will and Davids dogs following her until she hits the curve in the driveway that's pretty much the end of the neighbors driveway and turns into the main one.
She's walking and whistling to herself so that she doesn't get too spooked, and it works for a little. She gets past the area with the abandoned house and the small barn I hid in, thinks she's in the clear, and starts to relax a little because that spot always freaked her out the most.
She keeps going, gets near the area with the pond, and starts hearing something stirring the pond up. This scares her because as long as we'd lived there she'd never heard anything mess with it, so she starts speeding up.
She said when she got parallel with the pond she heard a wet plop sound, what she described as what a soaking wet towel sounds like when you smack it against a wall, and that's followed by groaning. For some reason she stops and looks over with the light to see if she can see anything, doesn't, so she flicks it off and starts walking again.
>>
File: banshee.jpg (295KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
banshee.jpg
295KB, 751x1063px
>>18426065
>No, there's a part of Winston Salem called Old Salem that goes back to colonial times.

After reading some of the shit below, these bastards could have brought anything from Czech Republicover with them, conjured something up or the archiological excavations they are doing may have stirred up some shit. Or not, but enemies seem old mate.

Salem was founded in 1766 by the Moravians–a Protestant religious group that first organized in what is now known as the Czech Republic in the 15th century. The Moravians were active missionaries who established an earlier settlement in Bethlehem, PA, before settling “Wachovia” in the North Carolina backcountry in 1753. In the Wachovia Tract of nearly 100,000 acres, Salem was developed as the central administrative, spiritual, craft, and professional town surrounded by five outlying congregations.

The Town of Salem has a rich and deep history, with the restoration supported by many different sources of historical documentation and research. Core material is the primary source information published in the Records of the Moravians in North Carolina based on records held by the Moravian Archives, Southern Province in Winston-Salem. In addition, documentation such as private papers, historic photographs, and artistic renderings, as well as ongoing research of buildings, objects, and archaeological resources, have been critical to understanding the Town’s history.
>>
>>18426192
Thing is I feel like I have to go back there, like something's tugging me to.
>>18426199
She's about fifteen feet from the spot the noises are coming from when she hears something whisper her name, but she described it like someone talking through water, like it was frothy and full of bubbles. She stops, looks around with the light again, sees something shuffling through the brush and trees near the pond. She doesn't get a good look at it, but then she starts hearing a lot of something moving through the trees higher up and moving toward her fast.
She starts speed walking, casting the flashlight beam around, and every now and then she catches a glimpse of a few wood elves in the trees heading toward whatever was moving in the trees. About then, according to her, she starts hearing big rocks and branches hitting something wet, and then a watery scream that she described as whatever it was being extremely pissed off.
She takes off running for home, gets to where the farm is, and stops to catch her breath since the house is right there where she can see it.
She hears something thudding through the trees along the creek coming fast, shines the light down the road where it's coming from, and sees it hit something that's slightly reflective, like it's slimy or wet. The trees in the area start going crazy with movement, the two dogs we had outside start going nuts, and she takes off the rest of the way home.
She gets inside panting and redfaced, our mom asks her what the hell happened, and she tells her something was chasing her.
Our mom gets quiet for a little bit, sends her to her room, and goes out to check with the big spotlight we had and her pistol, meanwhile the dogs are still going nuts.
She's outside for a bit, comes inside, locks the front door, tells Marie not to go back outside that night.
That's the end of that one.
>>
>>18426211
So there might be some Czech black magic fuckery going on or some ancient Czech wood spirits over there?
>>
File: Cernunnos.jpg (189KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
Cernunnos.jpg
189KB, 500x395px
>>18426219
Shit mate its as possible as the rest of it probably. They were missionaries so who knows what they were peddling. Could ask those folks about skullguy?

The Celts had Cernunnos, maybe this is one of theirs
>>
>>18426214
I don't know, the wood elves don't seem evil to me. I don't think they're fond of the entity in the pond. You could try communicating with them
>>
>>18426227
I'll do some digging around whenever I get to that part of Winston then, seems like a place to start at least.
>>18426245
Only problem is finding a way to communicate with them without them trying to knock me on the head and do who knows what.
>>
>>18426276
Have you considered a helmet and like wearing something strong enough to brace the impact?
>>
>>18426708
Yeah I have
>>
Time for another story from Marie. This one involves Bessie as well.

It's about two weeks after Marie walked home from the neighbors. She's outside shooting her BB gun, I'm working, Mom's at work as well. Our father was some fucking where, and the oldest sister was at her boyfriends, leaving Bessie to babysit Marie, though she barely needed it.
Bessie comes outside to yell at Marie to come inside and help her clean the kitchen like our mom asked Bessie to do, Marie tells her to fuck off and do it by herself like shes supposed to be doing, and goes back to shooting.
Bessie comes out and snatches the rifle from her, throws it a few feet away, and starts screaming at her to get her ass inside and do what she says before she calls our mom and tells her that Marie wasn't listening to her.
Marie doesn't take kindly to being yelled at by someone like Bessie, so she hits her and they start fighting. This goes on for about three minutes when they both stop because they feel like they're being watched.
They both look up and into the field across from the house, and there are a few dozen elves in the trees just watching them fight and Bessie getting her ass kicked. Bessie, still pissed off at Marie and now at the elves, walks over and snatches up the BB gun, takes aim, and pulls the trigger and actually hits one of the elves.
It falls from the tree squeaking, there's about five seconds of everyone just standing there, then the woods go ballistic. In a repeat of the snowball incident stones and branches start getting thrown out at Bessie, and Marie says fuck this and takes off to the house. Bessie cranks off three more BBs into the woods before she drops the gun and takes off after Marie, the entire way being chased by stones and sticks.
The two get inside and lock the door, the dogs are going ballistic at this point, and they grab them and hide in my room(I'd sort of boarded my window up, guess they thought the elves couldn't get in the window) and waited.
>>
>>18426791
While they were sitting there, they started hearing things hit the roof and the outside walls like someone was throwing rocks at the house. An hour or so passes like that, and Marie says that Bessie should go grab the phone so they could call our mom and let her know what was going on.
Bessie runs to the living room to grab the phone, and Marie hears her scream about the time she hears something break through the bay window in the living room.
She runs out, the dogs going nuts, and finds Bessie in a corner and a huge stone laying in the middle of the floor, shards of the window scattered around it.
Marie picks up the phone, calls our mom and tells her what's happening, and mom says she's on the way. Marie hangs up and asks Bessie what had happened, and Bessie refused to tell her, so Marie pushed and pushed until she finally did.
According to her, she'd walked into the living room for the phone, and had saw movement outside. She looked out, and about 6 elves were holding Maries BB gun on the porch while another one was bashing it with the huge stone. They all looked up, saw Bessie, shrieked, then the one with the stone threw it through the window at Bessie. I dunno why they didn't go in after her, but they didn't.
Mom gets home and sees the wrecked gun and window, figures Bessie got mad at Marie for some reason and messed it up, and that Marie had chased her with the rock and threw it at her from outside. The two girls swore up and down that they hadn't done it, and that neither of them could have thrown the rock because it was so big.
Mom has them both try and lift it, but of course they don't and she figures they're just playing, so she tries to do it herself and gets it up, but it takes her a lot of effort to do so.
She figures then that they're telling the truth, calls a window place to have them come take measurements and put a new one in.
She tells the two of them not to say anything to our father about it and that she'll get a new BB gun.
>>
>>18426816
Pretty much Bessie stopped going outside at that house unless she had to, and Marie stopped shooting outside unless I was with her or she was shooting in the front yard with people home.
Mom covered it up smoothly with our father, so he never found out about it, because if he had he'd have beaten both the girls and mom because of it.

I'm gonna check on my daughter, then see if I have time for one or two more.
>>
>>18426816
Ok so what the fuck is the deal with these supposedly 6 inch tall tops wood elf creatures being able to pitch rocks through windows so large a girl several times their size supposedly couldn't lift? This has actually been bugging me for a while, their size just does not compute with their capabilities.
>>
>>18420833
Checked. The flat earth thing is the funniest part. Tales are tales.
>>
Sorry, can't really remember every single story, but was there ever any incidence of the Elves setting foot inside your house?
>>
>>18426832
Dunno mate. I never saw them lift anything nearly that large, so it could just be the two of them bullshitting.
>>18426886
They never did, as far as I know.
>>
>>18420833
phew now i am wary as fuck 2bh fammalams
>>
>>18426886
>>18426898

Also was meant to ask if any markings, carvings or any mini weapons were found around the forest at all. Surely they would've had weapons other than just sticks and rocks?
>>
>>18419743
Can you think of anyway all these creatures are connected? I had a thought that perhaps the Elves and the pond monster are just native inhabitants of the area. They could be some kind of spirits ore maybe just an undiscovered cryptids, either way they're probably related to whatever indians lived in that area. The cow head guy is probably a demon that feeds off of the negative energy that the tree elves create. Idk about the crazy guy though. Probably a ghost.
>>
The only solution is to jump in the pond.
>>
You go back out there carry a peace of stale bread with you. It could help, or do absolutely nothing. It depends on what exactly these faerie folk are.

My grandmother told me this trick, some dislike it, some don't care either way. Back in the old-country, if you took a child out past twilight you would have them carry some. Newborns would even have it sewn into their clothing and such.

I got nothing for the lake creature.
>>
>>18427266
Also, it seems as if they're trying to keep you safe from whatever this water entity is. Sure they're being spooky dicks about it, but they keep you out of the forest the only way they know how.

I'm not sure how 'Skully', the demon guy, fits in yet.
>>
>>18427185
Or a regular crazy guy.
>>
>>18426956
We found a few trees with weird little carvings on them. If I can find them again when I go back I'll take pics.
>>18427185
No clue mate, but the elves and pond monster are probably something native to the area. Unless the bikers killed someone in the pond and whoever it is turned into some weird pond monster.
>>18427266
Stale bread? Why stale bread?
>>
File: 1464546215638.jpg (102KB, 1600x873px) Image search: [Google]
1464546215638.jpg
102KB, 1600x873px
>>18427374
Maybe the biker dude knows about the fuckery that goes on in the water well and thought it best for you to stay away when hes not there. Or meth labs.
>>
>>18427374
I agree with the anon that suggested the demon feeds off on negative energy. The tree elves seem to just want you out of their forest, just like you want the demon out of yours.
Considering I defended skullhead a few posts earlier, now I'm more inclined to think he latched on you when you returned to the house and now found your daughter who is more susceptible to fear.
>>
>>18427560
Guy really doesn't have much say with that, the driveway isn't his and the pond isn't on his land.
>>18427599
If that's the case how do I fuck it up or drive it off? I mean I know I obviously can't shoot the fucker, and burning sage seems like it won't do shit.
>>
>>18427608
Has your daughter been seeing him recently or is she just too scared to sleep? When was the last time she saw skullhead?
>>
>>18427618
She woke up Tuesday night crying because she saw it in her dreams. She hasn't woken up tonight, but she's tossing and turning an awful lot where normally she sleeps like the dead.
>>
Hey Op, you should try checking into the pond monster too. If you want to stay away as suggested by your uncle you could try sending one of the go pro's on a cheap rc car or something with a rope to reel it back in. If it stirs anything up, either the demon or the pond monster, it would be interesting to see if it can/will reply. Maybe it could tell you what it wants with you. Also did you ever find out what the demon said to your sister?
>>
>>18427374
dude seriously, big ups for sharing this. so glad ive been here on /x/ to read this from part one, most of the threads on this board suck but you make it worth coming back.
it sucks what's happening with your daughter, I'll pray for you guys.
but honestly, if you feel like you're being drawn there I think u should go and see this thing through. get ur go pros out and get proof, this could be huge!
>>
>>18427660
>if you feel like you're being drawn there I think u should go and see this thing through.
I would definitely try to communicate with the demon.
>>
>>18427659
That's actually not a bad idea. Maybe see if I can bait it out with something.
I haven't talked to Bessie yet because she hasn't responded to any of my calls or messages, but that's pretty much normal.
>>18427660
Thanks for the high praise and prayers mate. I intend on figuring this shit out one way or another, even if I gotta do something drastic.
>>18427666
How would I even go about that?
>>
>>18427700
Skullhead definitely tried to communicate with you when it got your gun. What do you think it's going to happen if you maintain eye contact and ask it something? You mentioned that it has the tendency to disappear, but how does that happen? If it's there one second and gone the other, maybe try to constantly have it in your sight.
Do you think your daughter is still seeing skullhead in her sleep? You could ask her, because if it only meant to scare her in order to stop you from visiting the house, going back this Saturday might piss it off.
>>
>>18427700
When you went back to the house you didn't bring anything back with you, right? You didn't feel anything following you or watching you as you left either, right? Also, DO NOT try and get rid of the demon, if it is a demon. If it is aware that you're trying to fuck with it's existence, then it will surely fuck with you tenfold. It's aware of you having a clear weakness now, that being your daughter. Try not to anger it. If you really want to try and see if it is bothering your daughter, refrain from going back for a few days. If it stops, then that's the problem, it wants you to not come back. Maybe for your own good. However, if it just keeps fucking with your daughter, don't limit yourself, go back as you please. Just remember, DO NOT try to alter anything there's existence. It's pretty much like how we would feel if someone was trying to kill us.
>>
How big is the pond? And do you know the approximate depth? Is the water clear or murky? Can you see through it? Are there any fish there?
>>
File: peter-sellers1.jpg (69KB, 550x424px) Image search: [Google]
peter-sellers1.jpg
69KB, 550x424px
>>18427374
>Unless the bikers killed someone in the pond
the pond is the key to all of this
>>
>>18427700
>How would I even go about that?
I would just try talking to him if he shows up. Don't be hostile and try not to sound scared just polity ask what it wants from you and if he could please leave your daughter out of it. Don't ask for his name though because he won't give it up and it may piss him off, knowing a demons name is the only way to exorcise a demon. If he doesn't show up maybe just try talking to him as if he was there.
>>
>>18427907
It disappears with the whole Batman trick, you take your eyes off it for a second and it's gone. If I can see it again I'll try to keep it in my line of sight and ask what the hell it wants.
And yeah, my daughter was chased by it in her dreams last night, hence why she was acting fitful while sleeping.
>>18427949
Felt something watching while I was leaving, but I didn't feel like anything followed me and there wasn't anything in the house to bring with me, besides the pictures I took. But I doubt that would have done anything.
>>18428050
Pond's about ten foot across and eight wide, about 15 foot deep. No fish that I know of, and the water is murky so you can't see into it.
>>18428425
Probably so mate.
>>18428527
I don't wanna talk to it as if it's here, don't wanna run the risk of actually catching its attention or some shit.
>>
>>18428939
get some explosives and blow up that pond mate
>>
>>18428955
I could probably get some homemade explosives to do that. Only problem then would be getting out of there before the cops got there.
>>
>>18428988
Rig are more detonator, go to /k/ for help
>>
>>18429010
>"Hey /k/, I need advice on how to rig up a remote detonator and explosives to get rid of this pond with a demon thing in it"
They'll either laugh me out of there or be too damn helpful.
>>
>>18429069
Not really man, /k/ommandos pass back and forth between here and there, the least they would do is ask for what, then tl;dr and link this thread

They'll help
>>
>>18429082
Guess I'll give it a shot then.
>>
I am getting this strange feelimg that ncanon is actually the guy who claimed to see 'the rake' a few years ago. Mannerisms are very similar. I was very invested in that story because it was entertaining and it all turned out to be fake.
>>
I don't believe in this stuff, but if you do OP, why would you have gone back to the house? Now your daughter's lifelong mental health is in jeopardy.

Well, it already was because her dad believes in demons, but I digress..
>>
>>18427374
if the wood elves are like the tomte/nissar of scandinavia, they are said to possess immense strength: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisse_(folklore)

i forgot where i read it but they supposedly love porridge with butter. i'll try to find the source.

also, if you guys tend to shoot a lot, you might have offended them or are polluting their land with lead. or some other offense, probably hard to know the mind of an elf/gnome. good luck mate.
>>
>>18429132
Negative, wasn't around this board up until last year.
>>18429147
Because I figured whatever it was would be gone. Also, pretty sure my daughters mental health is better than yours.
>>18429197
Thanks. And that may be the case, but we only ever shot at cans and similar items with BBs and pellets, but maybe we hit something we weren't supposed to with the misses.
>>
File: 123pendejos scream.jpg (25KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
123pendejos scream.jpg
25KB, 480x410px
>>18427666
Demon Trips
Confirmed a Demon OP don't listen to this guy
>>
File: 666.jpg (205KB, 1695x1525px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
205KB, 1695x1525px
>>18427666
>>
>>18429228
Did I remember reading you were going back with some mates tonight OP?
>>
>>18431056
I think the current plan is to go back Saturday if the weird stuff with skullhead doesn't stop.
>>
wood elves sound fucking based. my advice is to just go in there and meditate and keep on repeating something like "i respect you" or some shit like that. give offerings like alcohol or nuts or berries.
Nature spirits are NEVER angry unless somebody has done something wrong. i'd suspect the bikers.
>>
>>18431056
>>18431284
Current plan is for Saturday as long as the weather holds up.
>>18431289
I'll offer some nuts or berries, but the little bastards aren't getting any alcohol. I imagine they're probably angry drunks.
>>
Your daughter is going to go crazy being haunted by demons and will start doing heroin like your deadbeat sisters all because you wanted some attention on a Guatemalan basket weaving forum.

Also make sure to capture the elves on camera pls
>>
>>18431363

Try to capture one and become famous. I cannot guarantee your safety if you go this route
>>
Eagerly awaiting to see what OP turns up on Saturday. Try to go when its still light out so the pics will be decent. Definitely fuck around near the pond, if Wet Willy hops out to say hello you'll be guarenteed to see some elves come running out too to push him back into his hole.
>>
Try fishing in the pond OP, that must work
>>
File: fairies.png (82KB, 1875x663px) Image search: [Google]
fairies.png
82KB, 1875x663px
Hey OP check out this other thread:
>>18432380

It has links to some PDF's about fairies, elves, etc.

Also, someone posted this dire ass warning about them which was pretty interesting:
>>18432443
>>18432478
>>
>>18423749
thats me, currently fighting over a price,but ill have the house by mid jan
>>
>>18432694
Oh sweet, make sure when you buy the house to try and have heaps of cameras and what not set up to try and record anything paranormal around the house.
>>
>>18431363
I have a question. If the wood elves were about the size of an erect dick, why were they so scary? Was it the sheer number of them?

Roughly speaking how intelligent would you say there were?
>>
I hope NCanon is okay. If he could prove that all of this is legit it would be incredible. God's Speed Op
>>
Does anyone have an archived copy of the first part? I wanted to make a collection of OP's story, but the first thread 404'd. I did however archive a copy of the second here http://archive.is/G8XMd
>>
>>18433238
I was reading it yesterday, got up this morning and it had gone. Seconding this anon's request.
>>
b u m p
>>
>>18433238
>>18433817
This! Someone please post a way to read the first thread :c
>>
>>18432741
Excellent question.
>>18431363
Are you still going back tonight OP? Shitty weather in Chicago here. Maybe shut in till Monday so I want something cool to read tonight.
>>
Anyone else thinking we convinced op to go back and now he's dead?
>>
Can someone summarize the story?
>>
>>18434487
I think he's going back tonight, weather permitting.
>>
Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting anything yesterday, had a few things come up that needed my undivided attention. So I'll post a quick update for y'all.
One, I could not get up there today, the friend that was supposed to come with decided it would be a great time to catch the stomach flu, so I'm asking around the rest of my friends for a replacement for tomorrow. If I can't, I'm gonna end up going it alone again.
The demon decided to show up in both my daughter and I's dreams last night, but I'm pretty sure that at least in my case it was because I was thinking about it.
It's gone from chasing my daughter in her dreams to just being barely out of site and watching her. As a just in case I'm contacting some Catholic churches around here to see if any of them with send someone over to bless our place. Dunno if it'll work, but I remember one anon suggested it.
>>
>>18434681
Are y'all Catholic? You might want to try and get the priest to bless/anoint your daughter as well
>>
>>18434688
I come from a Catholic family, but I'm not remotely close to being religious.
>>
>>18434692
Did you baptize your daughter in the Catholic tradition?
>>
>>18431512
That was the idea
>>18432685
Well shit, that explains some stuff
>>18432741
The sheer number and the whole 'oh shit it's something not normal' feeling
>>18433238
>>18433817
>>18434015
Here, I found it for you guys
http://archived.moe/x/thread/18390193/
>>
>>18434694
No I didn't
>>
>>18434701
Meh, well if you were the priest might make an exception for her, I would most definitely give it a shot
>>
>>18434701
I would get her baptized.
>>
Bump, hope we get some pics/vids soon
>>
He went there alone...NCanon will never be heard from again ;_; the demon got him
>>
>>18434681
Aww shit
> demon showed up in NCAnon's dream
> friend gets stomach flu
> demon only shows up when something bad happens
>>
>>18434681
If it stopped chasing your daughter and is only watching her now, maybe it thought you won't go back to the house anymore.
Don't be a dumbass, it's very likely you'll make things worse if you go again.
>>
You alive NCanon?
>>
>no one has suggested going to the pond and killing whatever the fuck is in there
>get eternal respect from woodniggers when you cut the thing's head off
>>
File: Winged-Creature.jpg (32KB, 618x340px) Image search: [Google]
Winged-Creature.jpg
32KB, 618x340px
>>18419743
There are really winged imps probably pretending to be elves. I recommend 12ga birdshot. Take up skeet.
>>
>>18436827
>>
godspeed OP
>>
Bumpin
>>
bumpity boop
>>
So I just caught up reading the previous threads. I'll read this one in a while, but I have a question. How the fuck are those wood elves scary when they aren't even a foot tall? I was imagining some kind of more primal Tolkien-like elves before you mentioned that detail. Have you actually tried taking one of them out? They're even weak to fire!
>>
>>18437582
I think it's mostly just shear number of them they themselves aren't scary it's more being pelted by dozens of stones that is scary
>>
>>18422908
>>18423384
By any chance a burning sage is like a piece of wood?
>>
>>18437917
No, sage is an herb
>>
>>18419743
Here I am scrolling /x/ and see someone start a thread with a picture I drew.
Feels good.
>>
>>18437939
Thanks
>>
Bumpity bump bump
>>
Any update on this? Did you guys ever end up going back?
>>
has anybody capped all three threads/parts of the story? please post if so
>>
>>18438438
I have been yeah. Theres also the archives that op and another anon posted
>>
OP dies
>>
gay men tickle my anus
>>
Guys I think op might be a liberal
>>
>>18439441
But he has multiple guns.
>>
>>18434701
Did you go back?
>>
Nothing since Saturday from OP?
>>
>>18435517
I just looked up recent deaths in Winston Salem and there was nobody in there 20's.
>>
Hurry up and go there with a camera you schizophrenic nigger
>>
>>18439866
maybe OP is just doing some last minute Xmas shopping
>>
Op got tired of making shit up
>>
Another one bumps the bump
>>
Hope OP is alive
>>
link to the story plz
>>
File: 1481074164963.png (321KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
1481074164963.png
321KB, 600x463px
>>18440651
He reposted the archive link in this thread, dipshit
>>
>>18440759
link to the story plz
>>
>>18440927

commit suicide
>>
>>18419743
Hey saw this from the /x page. What's this thread all about?
>>
RIP Anon
>>
>>18419743
when do you plan on releasing your novel and what publisher will you choose?
>>
>>18438082
Nice man.
>>
>>18441665
Whoever published Clive Barker's short stories should be the first one to get a pitch. These have that same perfect mix between being entertaining and semi-realistic, yet not trying to brute-force the reader into actually believing.
>>
RIP OP. well written stories, suspenseful end
>>
I'm still alive. Didn't go back there. Sorry.
>>
>>18443145
good to hear you're okay though
>>
>>18443145
Are you going to elaborate mate?
>>
>>18426219
I asked a Serbian friend of mine if there are any Slavic woodland spirit type things, and he said they have one called the "Leshy" that is the size of a tree in his native forest, but shrinks down to the size of grass the second he steps outside of it.
>>
>>18443506
Some shit popped up late Saturday night that kept me from heading there Sunday, got sick with a really bad stomach bug and now me and the daughter are puking our guts out.
>>
>>18420351
Bring some form of iron and silver, anon. Either or won't cut it.
>>
>>18444295
Salt too, raw and unrefined. Any other form is too diluted.
>>
File: Signor_Data.png (105KB, 448x352px) Image search: [Google]
Signor_Data.png
105KB, 448x352px
>>18444279
>Demon stomach flu
>>
>>18444314
No, more like normal stomach flu shit.
>>
Think you'll go this coming weekend?
>>
>>18444279
OP don't worry that's not a stomach bug. human stomachs aren't equipped to digest demon semen so you've got some nasty indigestion.
>>
>>18444405
Nah, this weekend is Christmas, gonna be taking the daughter around to her mom's parents and to the oldest sisters house.
>>18444483
>implying I suck dick
Good one anon, think that one up yourself?
>>
>>18421034
Best imaginary friend a kid could have.
Show her the actual show. That way rowan atkinson will be solidified in her mind as her friend. This will be a good thing for her and everyone concerned.
>>
>>18444279
I recommend sprite and orange jello once your stomach is empty. Tastes basically the same coming back up.
>>
>>18444532
That's...actually a good idea
>>18444712
I think between the two of us we've drank gallons of sprite since Sunday, but I'll give that a shot
>>
Britbong reporting in, just joined the thread - I am relieved to hear you are OK, so I am wishing you and your folks all the best for the festive season.
>>
>>18426276
Forget trying to communicate with the elves, that bridge was burned a long time ago, especially if they recognized you. They seem to hate the pond creature for whatever reason. Are they prehaps prison guards?
>>
>>18444741
Thanks mate, and you do the same, especially with the crazy shit going on over on your side of the pond
>>18444751
Might be, I dunno. I'm trying to find lore about the area but I'm hitting a roadblock
>>
>>18434701
Get your daughter baptized. If you tell her it will help make the demon go away it would be better for her mental health. Better her being a catholic than traumatized by the demons you've been telling her about.
>>
File: 1480141945700.jpg (834KB, 1280x1764px) Image search: [Google]
1480141945700.jpg
834KB, 1280x1764px
>>18443860
I've read about them once. They detest iron. An iron Axe or buck shot will dispatch them quite efficiently.
>>
File: 1468573157130.png (1MB, 1000x693px) Image search: [Google]
1468573157130.png
1MB, 1000x693px
>>18444936
A follow up, try wearing an iron charm of sorts, like a necklace or bracelet and give one to your daughter as well. It should also assist deterring the skull demon.
>>
>>18444767
What are you trying to find out and where are you looking for information?
>>
File: 30 insight threshold.jpg (117KB, 634x742px) Image search: [Google]
30 insight threshold.jpg
117KB, 634x742px
>>18444936
Would a frying pan work also? L O L
>>
>>18444767
There's some serious bashing of this story going on in another thread.
>>
>>18445210
Actually, yes. It should.
>>
http://mythandlore.blogspot.com/2012/04/leshy.html?m=1
Article about the Leshy. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but at least it's some information.
>>
>>18444792
I actually haven't told her anything
>>18444936
>>18444962
So I just need something iron?
>>18445199
History on the land and the area, been looking online since I can't get to Winston to check out the libraries
>>18445257
Eh, I could care less to be honest, people are always gonna shit talk about things they don't like or believe
>>18446279
Thanks mate, I'll check it out
>>
>>18446777
Best quality iron you can get, but yeah.
If you decide to get charms, bless them and dip it in holy water.

Holy water is pretty easy to make, but be sure to have genuine intent when making it or it'll just defeat its purpose. And absolutely follow the instructions to a T. No shortcuts.
Here's a link:

http://m.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Own-Holy-Water
>>
>>18447872
Just to follow up on blessing. I've found that the prayer of Archangel Michael works quite well. Once again, you don't need to be religious, just genuine intent that it will work. Kind of like how voodoo works.

Here's the link to the prayer:

http://www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=1389
>>
>>18447872
One more thing. It'll help greatly if your charm is shaped in a religious symbol. Ie. A cross. Or even carve the symbol into the trinket. The more protection you stack, the better.
>>
>>18447872
>>18447909
>>18447944
I'll probably end up doing that for my daughter so she has at least one barrier or whatever you'd call it against the demon. I'll more than likely just get an iron hatchet for myself whenever I go back out to the place.
>>
File: 1425156144007.jpg (270KB, 857x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1425156144007.jpg
270KB, 857x1181px
>>18448179
Best of luck brother
>>
>>18448179
Any more stories?
>>
bump, I'll be praying for you and your daughter OP
>>
>>18448179
>>18450358
Thanks guys, means a lot to hear that
>>18449077
About three more my sister told me
>>
>>18450415
Tell one tonight you've been lacking
>>
>>18450472
Lemme get my kid to bed and I'll tell a few
>>
>>18452628
OK pls
>>
>>18452628
Awesome. Did you make a decision on going back? I remember you werent feeling it the other day.
>>
Bamp
>>
Bump city
>>
Hey OP. How is your stomach infection going on?
I (or we) hope everything it's fine. If you can, tell us one of those stories of your sister.
>>
blumping
>>
>>18452628
what happend to op?
>>
>>18459950
Wood elves and pondmonster and maybe bikers.
>>
>>18462144
Not the bikers.
>>
>>18462144
>>18462759
so it´s op dead?
>>
>>18462835
maybe, or perhaps he got tired of larping
>>
File: elfposting.jpg (109KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
elfposting.jpg
109KB, 640x853px
>>18463766
He's been MIA for way longer than this retards.
>>
>>18463857
implied before after the this and bump
>>
Can y'all just let this die? Please?
>>
why?
>>
op got in trouble with the demon and his daughter is in danger, so yeah
we should let this die
>>
>>18465348
>>18465370
Because I don't want to think about it or even really see anything about it anymore to be completely honest. I'm done with that place.
>>
>>18465380

This is the most disappointing ending ever. Capture some wood elves on film you selfish bastard
>>
File: 1482835371009.jpg (70KB, 725x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482835371009.jpg
70KB, 725x720px
>>18465380
>Guess I'll just leave everyone hanging after leading them on for a month.

At least we have the location so other brave anons can go investigate.
>>
>>18465380
:(
>>
Hey, man claims it fucked up his family and just dredging it up again appears to be stirring up shit not just for him, but his kid. Can't blame a guy for trying to be more decent than his background unlike his parents and protect his kid.
>>
>>18466881
I agree with you, and besides, I'd feel like shit if I knew his kid got involved with this because we pushed him too far
>>
>>18466201
This anon here
>>18466881
>>18466903
I actually do agree, I was just bummed cause they were good stories, and I do hope other anons maybe with less to lose go thoroughly investigate the location.
>>
op got bored of roleplaying
>>
I'm sorry to disappoint y'all, I really am. I just don't want to go back to that place nor get involved with anyone wanting to go back.
I have my daughter to worry about, and her nightmares have just been getting worse, and so have mine. My therapist is the one whom suggested I stop talking about it though, if y'all want someone else to get angry with.
>>
>>18468249
That's alright, don't worry mate. Just take care of your daughter, and try to get close to God. Baptize her if you can, try to have faith.
>>
Did that anon end up buying the house?
>>
>>18468249
What if they keep getting worse if you don't go there?
Tell about nightmares
>>
someone save the stories told here
Thread posts: 290
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.