[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER THAT CREATING A TULPA IS A VERY VERY BAD IDEA...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 38

File: 00072643033.png (3MB, 3559x9666px) Image search: [Google]
00072643033.png
3MB, 3559x9666px
DAILY REMINDER THAT CREATING A TULPA IS A VERY VERY BAD IDEA...
>>
>>18409086
This guy went all out and posted on all the forums as well.
>>
what the everloving fuck did i just read
the thing i dont get about this stupid role play story is... how the FUCK?

Like how does he shrink, feel pain of being bent in half, get stuck in her vagina... she's literally imaginary. Even if she's spiritual she can't physically affect him directly.

Was this nigga just high as fuck? was this all in astral projecting? like when she was "shrinking him" and "bending him" and shit was he just lying on his bed having a seizure and screaming "in the real world?"

fuck nigga this shits whack
>>
The fuck is a tulpa
>>
File: all yours friend.jpg (2MB, 2612x1959px) Image search: [Google]
all yours friend.jpg
2MB, 2612x1959px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1WqYN19PgQ

Easier to believe that you are weak and feeble and fundamentally broken, than to believe that a dark spirit has targeted you
>>
File: 1474875591333.gif (577KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474875591333.gif
577KB, 800x450px
>created a tulpa
>after couple of months I developed schizophrenia syndromes
>>
Bad Idea??? Fok off. It's one of the most useful tools to make adults pee in their panties at night like little children... along with disarranged psychotic girls that keep running to the police station claiming some guy they conned into dating her 18 years ago incessantly rapes her in realistic vivid detail every week in her dreams.
>>
File: note-to-self-take-meds.jpg (48KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
note-to-self-take-meds.jpg
48KB, 600x480px
>>18409086
holy shit
note to self: never create a tulpa
>>
>>18410481
how exactly do you enter someone's dreams?
how can a tulpa be ever useful for this? seems unrelated.
>>
>>18410156
An imaginary friend, but on a whole new level.
Basically by making tulpa you're giving yourself schizophrenia.
>>
>>18409086
tl;dr version?
>>
>>18410511
loving one decent woman with all your heart is better than having a selfish desire to have a few brainless whores to fuck.
>islam proven backward and barbarian yet again
>>
what would happen if someone with a tulpa like this got killed by a fleshgait and the fleshgait took that persons identity
>>
>>18410527
end of the world
>>
File: 1472456381470.jpg (4KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472456381470.jpg
4KB, 150x200px
>>18410517
This guy gets it.
>>
>>18410517
Too bad, I don't believe in any religion.

If my desire to marry 4 women, irritates you and frustrates you, I am more than happy to say "Fuck you" to your stupid face bitch.

"Do I fucking live for you cunt?". If I want to have 4 wifes, where the fuck is your problem, go live your fucking life and stop judging people you don't fucking know shithead.
>>
A tulpa enters someone else's dreams exactly the same way it enters your own. And no one said you have to make it around you either. Like when you are on your way back from work and feel hairs on the back of the neck raising and the skin getting goosebumps from feeling a caressing touch up your leg while you are daydreaming on the bus... and then you think some perv was gropping you while you were dosing off and slam your purse on the nearest male specimen's face to vent out your frustration for everyone's delight.

But seriouly... even at night in the hypnagogic state people can be tormented by a tulpa similarly created like the one from the twerp from OP's post without even realizing it. Just because a tulpa takes on an almost independent semi-sentient life of its own, it doesn't mean it has to necessarily be around its creator.
>>
>>18409086
Tulupa it's only tool - like bandsow
>me
>using tulupa and bandsow carefuly 3 years
>nothing bad ever happened gols achieved and awesome shit crafted

>friend
>plaing with bandsow & Tulupa
>4 finger & mental health lost

don't use Tulupa if you don't know how
>>
>>18410547
>4 finger & mental health lost
kek
>>
>>18410549
"Selfish and empty"; Stop assuming that you fucking know me bitch.

Let me tell you something I prefer to be myself than pretending to be something that I am not. You want to know why? The people who really love me, will simply love me and accept me for who I really am.

If I have 4 women who love me and love and accept each other as sister wifes where the fuck is your problem with that. Go fucking look after your own pathetic life and stop judging other people that you don't fucking know.
>>
>>18409086
ohly fuck
I cant believe I just read all of it
>>
>>18410527
A what now
>>
>>18409086
Read the thread you posted. It wasn't a tulpa.
>>
File: IMG_1726.jpg (169KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1726.jpg
169KB, 528x528px
>>18410559
>>
>>18410559
animu waifu doesn't count, you know?
>>
>>18410710
then who was Ni?
>>
>>18410789
>>18410816

Fuckface, I did not specifically mean tulpas. Can't you fucking use your head. Was your mother born a retard.
>>
>>18410845
That anon made you so angry haha. Sad little nerd is mad he can't get love
>>
>>18410851
Not really, I have love but more of a twisted kind of love. Its a bit like bdsm.
>>
daily reminder that tulpas are imaginary friends for manchildren
>>
I've had one for over two years now. Maybe if you're a fuckhead they're dangerous but throughout the community they generally a very positive thing for most people.

The run down:
>They're essentially imaginary friends that function outside of your conscious control, i.e. they think, speak, and feel on their own without your will
>They can do some neat things like possession, somewhat enhanced memory recall, but mostly enhanced visualization and visual memory, pain reduction, getting rid of headaches
>If you're not an outright asshole, they'll be your best friend, treat them like people and be respectful about the fact that they have feelings like you do
>They can have whatever form and whatever personality you desire them to have
>With enough practice you can see, hear, feel, taste, and smell them as though they were a real physical being (called imposition, which is a forced hallucination)
>Overall have fun

I've had nothing but a positive experience. Having my buddy along side me at all times is pretty enjoyable, he and I watch movies, play games, go places, etc. He also helps make the daily grind of work a lot more enjoyable.

Something to note though, the creation process can take some time. For me, it took about 3 days to feel like I someone was listening, but about a month before he started talking. If you're looking for guides, there's a handful on community.tulpa.info. A lot of people shit on that site, but it has some good information. The community is cringe but the guides are pretty solid. Read as many as you can, gather as much information as you can, and then make a decision on whether or not you'd like to start.

A lot of people here will say it's bullshit, a meme, forced schizophrenia, etc. but I encourage you to do your own research and make your own conclusion. Then if you're skeptical, what do you have to lose, some time? It's a very interesting phenomena in my opinion, and if you're interested then explore it a bit.

That's my two cents.
>>
>>18411556
This is also my repost from the other thread. AMA.
>>
File: araneaslap.gif (2MB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
araneaslap.gif
2MB, 540x320px
Creating a tulpa is the equivalent of inducing schizophrenia upon yourself.
>>
>>18410137
Let me educate you for a bit, when you "daydream" you see with your mind's eye. You are using 2 senses at this stage, Sight and sometimes Sound. When you can master visualization your imagination can look vivid as fuck and when you focus on all senses then you basicly can do anything and get the most out of your mind.
>>
>>18409086
tl;dr?
>>
>>18411565
no, they are the exact same thing
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT KEK IS A TULPA WE CREATED AND NOW HE'S FUCKING POWERFUL
>>
>>18410517

That was the mistake of Solo-m0n, wasn't it?
>>
File: resonance.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
resonance.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
>>18412233

Calling for the aid of a primordial archetype isn't the same thing as creating a Tulpa; except when it is.
>>
>>18412228
>>18411565

It's self-induced dissociative disorder not otherwise specified which might turn into full blown dissociative identity disorder sometimes.

If you're calling tulpamancy schizophrenia then either you're trolling or are incurably stupid
>>
>>18412254
Kek is the primordial archetype, but using Pepe as his avatar is kinda like a mass-Tulpa.
>>
>>18410559
>accept me for who I am
What if who you are is a piece of shit?Love means to set upon the right path, not get muh cum.
>>
>>18410855
So you have cum, not love.
>>
>>18409086
Tulpa's don't exist you fucking role player
>>
>>18412423
YOU don't exist
>>
>>18409086
So this is the power of autism combined with tulpamancy ... woah ...
>>
What my fetish has about tulpa?
Don't tell me that is possible to create giantess! Can we?
>>
>>18412446
Tulpa take any forms, so on my guess if you go full schizo and make the tulpa thing work, yes
>>
>>18412446
OP seems to have done just this.
If it is possible to have a giantess in lucid dreams...
it should also be possible with a tulpa.
>>
>>18412451
>full schizo
why do you think OP is 'full schizo'?
>>
>>18412457
Hallucinations talking to you is pretty much one of the parts, but I'd say the guy from OP pic was just a beta AND retarded so if he wasn't just roleplaying, he was a beta pussy that got dominated by his own hallucination.
>>
>>18412451
Oh boi
I'm ready search for how I make this shit happens?
>>
>>18410542
go back to /b/
>>
TULPAS AREN'T REAL YOU SPERGING FAGGOTS
>>
>>18412460
Well anon, I don't think it's harmful as people here say unless you are a weak willed person that would get bullied by your own mind.

http://www.tulpa.info/ and the reddit tulpa forum should have guides, I tried it for 6 months and nothing ever happened. Probably because I tend to not believe this kind of stuff, so the subconscious automatically blocked it from ever happening
>>
>>18412471
>>18412468
>>
>>18412468
>>18412476
>>
>>18411556
Can I summon a Jewish Tulpa so I can do good in finance and make m disappointed mother respect me?
>>
>>18412460
just read OP's post
and don't do it...
>>
>>18412512
that would need way too much concentration...
>>
>>18412554
But everything OP said makes my bone hard as the most expensive diamond
>>
>>18412564
do you want to end up like him?
what exactly are your motivations?
why would you want this?
>>
>>18412471
how can tulpas be not real if you are a tulpa?
>>
Tulpas os not imaginary friends for beard fat adults ?
>>
>>18412570
Meh, this just happens in your mind plan. In real life she is just a thought
>>
>>18412570
But thankyou for warning a anon
But I'm so solitary in love that maybe I sold a part of my soul for a super pretty and sexy and nice GF
Girls in RL are so sad. They acts like sluts or cold as fuck just to feel superior, well loved or whatever they want. The prestty and lovely ones are already with somebody else or married
My life is like Lisa, the painful. It's looks like all lovely women in the has disappeared and only man and degenerates survived
>>
File: Arec Taitem.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Arec Taitem.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>18410855

Your entire life is sadomasochism. Inflicted on your parents' high hopes for their special snowflake and his inflated sense of self-importance.
>>
>>18410547
Damn Russians using slave ghosts for wood working
>>
Can I make a Stand out of a tulpas?

Furthermore, if I meditate and work towards mental fortitude/strength for the next 10 years, can it interact with physical objects eventually? Nothing too arduous, pens and coins.

I'm willing to dedicate a lifetime to this if it means I can create my own psychic manifestation who helps in my physical world
>>
>>18412261
Creating a 'tulpa' if you're not already schizophrenic is the exact same as opening the third eye.
All you're doing is imposing visual aids and image projections to your vision.
The phenomena is obviously not performed successfully by many people, but it's a thing that can be done. If we would research this 'tulpa'mancy we could achieve remarkable progress in the field of altering our own minds.
As it stands we really don't have much control.
>>
This is why I dropped my fiantess fetish
>>
>>18412512
Jew tulpa can do first thing but your mother will never respect you. :)
>>
>>18410161
What is that pic?
>>
Damn this is stupid
>>
1) He was a role-playing lier.
2) Shizo-waifu have nothing in common with a REAL tulpa.
I hate you dumbasses. It's because of you tulpas are associated with shizo-waifu.
>>
>>18409086
That was a great read, even if fake.

Man, that shit was fucked up.
>>
>>18410510

a fucking sicko haves a fetish about gigantism, then he created a "tulpa" that fulfill his lowest pleasures, with time this kind of tulpa gains more power to the point that he is defenseless and can do nothing, the tulpa itself call himself "Ni" has name, some kind of girl that is giant has fuck, this being it says that is not a tulpa, and others speculate that is some kind of demon that is just sucking his energies, the dude that created this tulpa literally enjoys being abused by this entity to the point endind calling her a goddess
>>
File: 1478034954640.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478034954640.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>18409086
A man so omega he got mindjacked by his own imaginary friend

If i ever make a tulpa itd be one of a tiny, defenseless cute loli that likes to be abused both verbally and physically, as in groping and touching her 24/7 not hitting her you savages, that way if she ever turns on me i could just punt her across the room and hatefuck her until she learns her place
>>
>>18413391
well that sounds fun
>>
>>18410818
She was an Aeon.
>>
File: 1437739207149.png (316KB, 683x623px) Image search: [Google]
1437739207149.png
316KB, 683x623px
>wasting time with tulpas
>when you could be lucid dreaming
>enjoying a healthy sleep
>doing 2 years of tulpa in 1 night of lucid dreaming
>studying even in the sleep
>become a master intellectual dominating the world of dreams
>fuck your cousin, your sister, everything you want in your dreams

Are you even trying tulpafags?
>>
>>18409086
>OH SHIT N(IGGA) WHAT ARE YOU DOING
That perfectly read my thoughts.
>>
>>18412475
>I tried it for 6 months and nothing ever happened.
I did the same, but got a response once that i'm 100% sure it wasnt me, even the voice in my thoughts was different. Never bothered to go further though.
I'll at least believe this tulpaposts for now.
>>
>>18412647
>sadomasochism
>Inflicted on your parents' high hopes for their special snowflake and his inflated sense of self-importance.
[citation needed]
>>
>>18413441
the fuck is Aeon?
>>
>>18413448
how do I lucid dream?
>>
>>18409086
>visiting that cesspit ever

Seriously, those people are not well in the head. Ego ego ego and delusion. Very unenlightened.
>>
>>18413717 This. You are 100% accurate And >>18413031
>>
>>18410527
Obviously nothing since a Tulpa is an extension of the mind and not something that exists in the physical reality. The tulpa would die along with the person who made it. The risk of a tulpa is that it tries to become the dominant part of your personality. In the case given, assuming it's not just faggoty rp (which it more than likely is) the person created a tulpa because he was lonely and horny. The tulpa took advantage of that to minimize the persons freewill and dominance over the tulpa so it could usurp control. It's often thought that a tulpa is a hallucination manifesting the separate but connected subconscious mind in a way the conscious mind interprets as if it were an actual human existing in the physical reality, but weather this is true or not, it seems obvious that the tulpa
1: Wants to become the dominant personality in the persons mind
2: Has no physical presence in our reality, and while it does seem to ACT as if it's a separate consciousness, it's actually just a splinter in the original consciousness, and only exists in the mind of the original conscious being
>>
>>18409086
HOLY
FUCKING
FUCK
please tell me this thread never happened
>>
File: 04+Rikka+depressed.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
04+Rikka+depressed.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>18412475
So if you have major depression which tends to cause suicidal thoughts you shouldn't try to create one?
>>
>>18412512
You don't "summon" tulpas, you create them. They aren't paranormal entities, they're seperate personalities within one's mind.
>>
>>18414256
I have major depression as well. I'm wondering this because I'm lonely and I want to create a cat tulpa thats small so it won't damage me more
>>
File: who was Ni.jpg (163KB, 708x495px) Image search: [Google]
who was Ni.jpg
163KB, 708x495px
>>18410818
>>
>>18414217
>please tell me this thread never happened

this thread never happened
>>
>>18412647
Typical jigaboo. Forcing innocent white women to taste their bananas.
>>
>>18410637
The things that are always getting mislabeled as skinwalkers
>>
>>18413702
the easiest way is by inducing sleep paralysis and then forcing your body to tingle. it can be scary and many times i simply woke up because the tingling was too intense. sometimes lucid dreaming can simply happen and my first time was during a recurring dream that i had thought about alot in my waking life. all that premeditation payed off and i somehow became lucid, don't look at your hands btw.
>>
>>18412726
Maybe if we keep communicating we could figure it out, anon. Often I think the end-game would be constant coma-states funded by the government before they can figure out how ensure that we really are just in metaphysical soup and not independent systems.
>>
>>18414212
What if you could send tulpas to others?
Like instead of a movie as entertainment, you just inject 200ml of whatever your pal Thomas thought up?
>>
>>18415867
That's pretty close to sending thoughts to each other and is theoretically possible the same way microchip brain messages are, but if making your own tulpas is a bad idea, borrowing one from someone else is like injecting HIV infested blood into yourself because you like the free attention it affords you.
>>
>>18416008
Aren't tulpas a bad idea in general?
Whenever I deal with tulpa related shit I have to remind myself that I KNOW its a bad idea but I don't really care and participate anyhow.

You could in theory create a security system that stops the outside-tulpa from accessing parts of your brain that interprets certain information which it shouldn't be in contact with.
Like some set of parameter or developer specs you have to adhere to for developing consumer ready tulpa?
The free market would take the rest of the heavy lifting in developing all of this, probably.
>>
File: 1442369324212 - copia.png (29KB, 508x452px) Image search: [Google]
1442369324212 - copia.png
29KB, 508x452px
>>18410789
This image is accurate in so many levels. Kek.
>>
>>18416196
Wtf i didn't mean to upload that shit. I've keke'd twice.
>>
>>18416196

lol^benis

[flip] benis [/flip]
>>
>>18416196

you lied
>>
>>18416258
With "this image is accurate" I meant to the fat nerd sitting on the computer not the image that I accidentally posted.
Sorry m8 :^(
>>
File: 66397659.jpg (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
66397659.jpg
71KB, 400x400px
>>18416279
It's okay I forgive you. I can just type benis like normal
>>
File: tulpacrap.jpg (58KB, 552x448px) Image search: [Google]
tulpacrap.jpg
58KB, 552x448px
>>18409086
Why did you shared such obviously edgy, roleplaying series of threads? This shit is so horrible and cringe-worthy that I suspect you've made this thread just so you can post this bullshit.

>dat anon with instantly bullshitty story proving he doesn't even know what tulpa is
>dat asking for help and then disregarding all answers jus tto do opposite
>dat coming back later just to say how great it is that he supposedly fucked himself up

That was obvious baiting. And so I suspect is your thread. Have a more reasonable reason why tulpa a shit.
>>
>>18412718
In Russia is many cold long nights, yes?
Work in dark, bad light, can cut fingers.
But you got ghost buddy, ghost buddy tells you "Ivan, you will cut fingers" when you no see and tired. You listen, you do not cut fingers.

Also, ghost buddy doesn't steal your vodka.
>>
Fag^got
>>
>>18410547
possibly best thing I've ever seen on /x/
>>
>>18416196
>this is a test
*this is a test*
**this is a test**
* Test 4
* Test 5
* Test 6
[zalgo] This is also a test [/zalgo]
~~this is a test~~
This^is a^test
%triforce
>>
>>18416196 >>18417121
>This image is accurate in so many levels.
1/10
What boards do these things work for?
>>
File: newtechpreview.png (76KB, 1661x636px) Image search: [Google]
newtechpreview.png
76KB, 1661x636px
>>18413702
personal technique of mine.
>>
>>18417121
>>18417124
I̛̺͕͍͍͉̙͜͝t̵̡͖͚̱̩ ̙̤̫͍̥͇̼̯d̲̪ò̸̴̞͇̗̙̮̞e̤͓̟͍̲̟̳̪s҉̵̰͙̥͔̞̯̻̕n͘͟҉̪̯͖'̧̞̯̹̼̺͉̯̯̀͜t͕̺͔̻͙̭͠ ̛̮̳̮͍̲̤͓ẁ̢̘͇̭̻̖̱̻̕o͉̻̹̞r̴͕̩̫̯k̦̬ͅ ̹̩̬͇̜͜͠u̥̟̼͉͕̥͍͖͙͘ṋ̢͔̠̪̫̬̯l̵̶͉̦̬̣̗͜e͎̙ṣ̖̤̰̺̦̯̫͞s͔̗͚͢͠͞ͅ ̧̧͉͈̠̗̣͔̳̥͝y̷̘̮̥̻̼̘̯̼o̼̥̦͎̦̯̭͍͢͞u̧̱͍ ͓͔̙h̸̹̥̰͖̠̰̭͈͟a҉̛͎̻̙v͞҉̥̟̯͍é̥̩͓̣̳̝͙ ̸̨͙̫̩̺͔͚͓4͈͇̀c̱̫̯̗͙h҉͓͔͢a̩̘̗̯̝̝̺̣͘n҉̵͇̮̝̫̦͢ ̳̳g̛̯̫͙̼̹̩̤̰͜o̡̤̬͚̱̩̘l͓̥̯̩͉͘d̖̙̘̮̼͟ ̟̜̝̼̠͞a̦̩̩͕͎͡c̱̙̼͕̲̣c̨̱̲͖͔͉̣͖̳͠o̪͈̥͚u҉҉̫̺̺̝̥͖̗͇̱n̨̜t͏̪̘̹̘̠͙̰
>>
>>18410137
>>18411571
sometimes after i smoke a lot of weed i get extremely hypervigilant and feel a lot of different kind of pains that i normally wouldn't just because i got used to them.
For example I got a slight back problem, so i would feel pain but I got so used to it it's just normal already.
Now when I'm stoned, this pain completely overwhelms me and I feel other pains like the pain i feel on my ass when I sit down.
This is called hypervigilance and if you are sober, it is a result of paranoia or ptsd. The dude might have just been seriously mentally sick and his delusions caused him to feel pain he normally doesn't feel, along with the panic of having a giantess in front of him of course.
>>
>tfw i unconsciously created a tulpa out of sheer utter loneliness
>>
>>18410490
>how exactly do you enter someone's dreams?
hypnosis is pretty powerful.
>>
>>18410545
That's why it is fucking important to have an at least somewhat healthy mind. You should be able to control your desires and emotions to some degree at least.
The reason you make a tulpa for is also important. if you make one because you are lonely then of course it's gonna fucking haunt you.
>>
>>18412233
*egregore
>>
>>18412233
checked and keked
>>
>>18412353
>mass-Tulpa
egregore*
>>
>>18412233
CHECKED for great kekness!
>>
>>18412233
Kek is a tulpa of extreme power, far more than a single person's tulpa. He's taking power from thousands upon thousands of worshipers.
And to add to it, Kek is a god/"god" of chaos and laughter. He was purposefully designed to be uncontrollable and cruel in the forges of /pol/'s dark humor. He will bring so much terror to the Earth.
Praise Kek!
>>
>>18409086
Daily reminder that creating is bad.
Neff said.
>>
>>18410559
You're a fat virgin and no one will ever love you. That's why you're desperate to induce schizophrenia in yourself so you can feel loved by your own imagination.
>>
>>18410517
didn't hella biblical figures have multiple wives? Isn't that actually condoned by the bible? And mormons?
>>
>>18419907
They did, but it's usually interpreted as something that Biblical figures did which was wrong. Solomon, for example, is generally regarded as a wise king, but he also had 300 wives (or some shit) and allowed human sacrifice to Moloch, as well as building him temples. During this time in Israel's history, many, many prophets were sent by God to condemn the path of the people of Israel and warn them that they were in decay and would be destroyed if they did not repent.

Essentially polygamy was held up as one of the examples of this decay. Also of note was the worship of false gods, the practice of child sacrifice (namely to the false gods), the growing wealth inequality as the aristocrats/clergy horded from the poor, the impiety of the common folk, and so on. Eventually God allows Assyria and Babylon to destroy the Israeli kingdoms for their sin.
>>
File: dream universes.png (123KB, 1653x777px) Image search: [Google]
dream universes.png
123KB, 1653x777px
>get sick one day
>like, the kind of sick that leaves you bedbound
>it lasts for 3 days
>spend those 3 days doing nothing but daydreaming
>become completely addicted to daydreaming
>for the past 6 months, i've done almost nothing but daydream
>i rarely use my computer except to play music for daydream scenarios
>have over 60 different characters that interact with each other
>can remember them and their appearance quite well
>afraid to put my self-insert in because it might cheapen this wonderful world that i created
>read that tulpa creation is literally just daydreaming
>i don't have a tulpa yet even though i haven't really been trying to make one

What do I do now? My life is complete shit which is why all I do is daydream. Maybe I can get my life back on track if I can bring one of the characters from my daydreams into reality to be my friend.

Pic related to prove I'm not bullshitting. I've been editing this notepad for months. There are several different universes that exist in the same multiverse and more are being created every day, the characters are the same in each universe but the interactions are different. Irrelevant to my question, but I felt the need to point that out anyway.
>>
>>18419837
Except Kek's not a tulpa but godform/egregore, so don't mix one term with the other.
>>
>>18420030
>My life is complete shit which is why all I do is daydream. Maybe I can get my life back on track if I can bring one of the characters from my daydreams into reality to be my friend.

It's the other way around. Sort your life out and in the process of becoming a great person with good life, you will meet people who may become your friends.

Fantasy is nice but it's also cheap when you know all the good, the ownderful traits of character and great personalities aren't something one developed, but stuff you, you know, made up.

Also a reason why tulpa gets fucked up (and why anime waifus wouldn't really care about neckbeard weeaboos adoring them) - you can imagine all kinds of shit, but it's it coming into reality and people living by it despite what life throws at them that gives it value.
>>
>>18409086
psych bro here

Tulpas are basically schizophrenia, if you know what you're doing you can do it quasi-safely, but really, its not worth it
>>
File: essenceofchaos.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
essenceofchaos.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>18412233
Kek is a god, not a tulpa.
>>
I just want a tulpa that animates a HUD when pwning nubs in fps. My brain is a computer, can't I just autopilot while my frontal cortex thinks about sex?
>>
>>18415867>
What if you could send tulpas to others?
It's not "if you could"… you CAN… and should!

Tinfoil star police worker drops you a ticket when you were just going at 50mph over the speed limit, that very same night proccurate thyself the nearest unfortunate fool wearing an orange jumpsuit or cement truck driver and for the next couple of nights during his sleep or most exhausting period of the day create a tulpa with habits and manerisms resembling his long lost little girl that was murdered during a cop shootout some years ago to trigger its full fledged appearence on the passenger seat whenever he sees the cruiser of that pig who gave you the ticket... the tulpa grabs his daddy by the hands while screaming: "Daddy, LEFT!!!", the driver slams the wheel all the way left hitting the cop cruiser broadsided on the driver's side and flattening it like a pancake while the blood forms a large pool under the driver's door and one more pig is gone to the big hog farm up in heaven… you go to court, plead not guilty, cop doesn't show up… acquittal and everyone is happy.

But no!!! The tard from OP's pic after learning the art of tulpamancy, first thing he did was waste it on boring things like making imaginary pleasing sex slaves… Gharrrghhh! Get a submissive that makes your arm sore by flogging for real.

>>18418406
>how exactly do you enter someone's dreams?
>hypnosis is pretty powerfull
Boom… Anon with brains detected. Although practically speaking a full fledged induction with a willing subject might present obvious inconveniences for most practical applications, it is nonetheless viable (with a few minor nasty tweaks)… add to that mesmerism, remote induction, etc and ya got a basuc toolkit for most jobs.
>>
>>18412719
>Stand of tulpas
>Somehow manages to control the feeling of slowdown time of near death experience
>ZA WARDO IS FUCKING REAL
don't anon, that's too much power for one person
>>
>>18420131
Kek is another cancer standing next to cancer banana
>>
Daily reminder OP is a faggot and /x/ is the same roleplaying garbage
>>
>>18422289
I bet you think that remembering dreams not even mentioning lucid dreaming is roleplaying too. You stupid cunt ekekekek
>>
>>18422302
Irrelevant, stop trying to change the subject you retarded flat-earther tulpa fag.
>>
File: tomoko(retarded).png (40KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko(retarded).png
40KB, 264x264px
>>18422302
tfw He DOES think that

He can't see its "living" then, not dreaming.
>>
File: FSoaS.png (63KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
FSoaS.png
63KB, 1125x681px
>>18422763
>>
>>18410542
Despite the fact he's a faggot who'll never procure one wife, he's right.
>>
>>18412719
No it's not able to interact with the real world. Tulpas are not supernatural or paranormal. They are the equivalent of an AI on a computer. They have no powers to interact with anything outside the computer.
>>
>>18421879
This, kek is faggotry invented by man children from /pol/ who think they have super powers.
>>
>>18409086
Anima possession is not to be played with.
>>
>>18422772
Why does this work?
That CONFIRMS it.
I just wanted to see if I knew what response I would get, and of fucking course it works, it always works.
>>
>>18409086
I remember this nightmare of a thread. I posted in it a couple times but I didn't realize someone condensed them down into a singe image. All I can say about this guy is he was retarded. If he wasn't consumed he's most certainly not alive right now. At least in any meaning we have for alive right now.
>>
>implying silent hill 2 was not a major catalyst vector in the popularization of tulpa-ing
>>
Mfw I have experienced Tulpa type things quite alot, mfw schizo. I have been held down, spoken to, put through horrible pain, even a ghost blowjob haha. However i beat it, and this shit happens no more. Funny thing if you master schizophrenia you become a shaman.

That being said. Do want a cute magical girl tulpa.
>>
>>18409086
Wuht?
Whats a tulpa and what does the pic related have to do with cheating a tulpa?
>>
>>18409086
>Creating an imaginary creature is a bad idea
>>
>>18423820
DO NOT GIVE SEX ENERGY TO TULPAS
THEY ARE NOT MEANT FOR THAT
GOODNESS GRACIOUS DID YOU NOT READ THE IMAGE?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>18409086
>>>18412228
>>>18411565
>
>It's self-induced dissociative disorder not otherwise specified which might turn into full blown dissociative identity disorder sometimes.
>
>If you're calling tulpamancy schizophrenia then either you're trolling or are incurably stupid

Literally the only anon who got it right. Kudos
>>
>believing Tulpas are real
Back in the old days of /x/ we just posted shit from sfog. Then the roleplayers fucked that up, and they brainwashed the future generation with their fantasies.
>they're
>not
>real
>>
>>18423847
A tulpa is a beast created through extreme belief in it. An energy so powerful it takes a physical form.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161101-233158.jpg (866KB, 1414x2454px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161101-233158.jpg
866KB, 1414x2454px
>>18410137
It's basically self-hypnosis. This fuckhead has gotten to a point where he starts hallucinatinf unconsciously because he didn't put a lid on his ability.
>>
>>18412801
J. R. R. Tolkien's summer cottage
>>
Why are most of the people on /x/ fucking gullible idiots that believe everything they read on the internet? Tulpa is real but no-one here would be able to fashion one for themselves, as it requires decades of meditative dedication and dicipline. I'm starting to think /x/ is just escapism into fairy-magic-fantasyland for most of /x/philes.
>>
>>18410542
You write like a fucking muslim, go back to the desert and worship your tranny pedo prophet
>>
>>18412604
Look pal I don't go on fucking Chinese forums and shit them up with my bizarre Google translate English.
>>
So, this is my first time visiting /x/ and I just came across the term 'tulpa'. After reading about it for a bit, it's essentially an imaginary friend right?

If so, I've had one since I was 10 ish, and can interact with him with ease. It's just talking to yourself. Nothing paranormal about it. I guess people who are a bit unhinged might take the roleplay idea too far, but it should be more of an introspection tool.
>>
Fuck, this shit is unbelievable… everyone is still hung up on wether it's real or not… to a blind colors are not real and to a deaf, sound is total BS also. A coherent construct (aka tulpa) is as real as everything else to those perceiving it and a delusional dream to those who are not.
>>
>>18428500

Yeah that's what a tulpa is, we usually stress the fact that its psychological. Though its allowed for the same reason lucid dreaming is allowed, its a pretty niche subject but a very useful tool for occult purposes if not directly related
>>
>>18410156
I'm pretty sure it's the new speciality taco from Taco Bell
>>
>>18428278

That sounds fun though.
>>
The amount of effort and time wasted on creating a tulpa could have easily been used in making real life friends.
>>
>>18417663
Thanks dad. I'll try it out
>>
>>18420030

Sounds like you've got a great potential career as a novelist then anon.
>>
A few years ago, I tried making a tulpa, dropped after half a year. There were absolutely no results from it whatsoever, so either I did it wrong or people are faking. And I saw the movie "Catfish", so I'm going with the latter.
>>
File: meeseek.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
meeseek.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>18430894

Perhaps. But can they help you improve your golf swing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rSqFM2pAQU
>>
Self induced split personality disorder.

Psychologist have you by the balls.

HAHAHA
>>
>>18410358
Subtle... lol
>>
What the heck are you guys smoking. My friend in high school made these all the time and none of this crap happened. I especially liked the ones with chorizo.
>>
>>18409086
where can I find this thread?
>>
>>18432708
It's called having an imagination, normie.
>>
File: 1479153003477.jpg (47KB, 911x644px) Image search: [Google]
1479153003477.jpg
47KB, 911x644px
>>18413391
>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCKRI2wEw7I

You are who you decide to be. Or who you don't decide and be.
>>
>Tulpa
Wats dat
>>
>>18409086
>That pic
Yeah, it was demon. I've read enough works of exorcists to know that. Opening your mind to spiritual "friends" is never a good idea especially when you are into degenerate shit.
>>
>>18413699
A long period of time
>>
No, no, no...you didn't read about tulpas op? The REAL tulpa must be seen by other people, it must be completely REAL or else you will suffer on a ilusion for eternity and that is what schizophrenia is...Dig?
>>
>>18409086
I blame vaccination.
>>
>>18435611
I blame anime.
>>
>>18428500
>>18430767
agree with these anons; i had created a "personality" a couple of years ago that i knew was just another facet of my own mind.....yet she helped me cope with a very dark time of my life. kept me from killing or hurting myself. was someone to talk to when i had absolutely no one else to confide in, and when i didn't trust anyone.

and i didn't set out to "create a tulpa" either, it just happened. the only thing i'd heard about tulpas before then was that they were some weird curiosity associated with mysticism....like golems but without physical bodies.

but for me it was just something that grew naturally out of a kind of desperation to deal with severe loneliness and isolation, i guess. i was also unemployed at the time and lived alone in a far-off city where i had no family and no friends i could rely on for help. sometimes i thought "i surely must be going crazy now, because here i am, sitting in my lonely apartment all day and getting emotional support from an imaginary girl". but well, i just shrug my shoulders now and think, "that's the way it was, at the time."

i'm living with family now, and i haven't spoken with her much since i moved in with them. partly because i don't have the freedom to; i used to talk with her out loud all the time, not gonna do that with family around. sometimes i think about reestabilshing more frequent contact with her....but these days my mind's so scattered that it's difficult to focus on interacting with her.
>>
>>18435858Don't waste years of your life by throwing that knowledge and experience into the trash bin.Instead of looking at the fact of your relatives being around as a hindrance look at it as an opportunity for your development.Learn to project your tulpa to them... It's one of the oldest skills practiced in hinduism for millennia.If any of you at home have ethic problems regarding manipulating someone else try to grow your skill while keeping it happy and enjoyable for them too.Just saying this because sometimes relatives might love us very much but unconsciously hinder development of those around them without realizing it as most people want their loved ones to remain the same and not to change.
>>
Is it possible switch places with a tulpa?
>>
I just researched this Tulpa stuff.

I hope those that believe this know you guys sound like fucking nut bars.

You'd think if this was possible it would be in a medical textbook under "artificial people" and not 'self induced psychopathy.'
>>
File: 1475842441597-b.jpg (110KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
1475842441597-b.jpg
110KB, 669x627px
>>18423820
dude you should start a religion.
>>
>>18409086
>waipeepel playing with buddhist mysticism concepts they have no fucking idea about for shits and giggles, shit turns bad
Oh, boy, I can't imagiiine how that could have possibly gone and happened all of a sudden. Who could've even predicted a thing like that. Oh my.
>>
>>18410156
making yourself a schizo
>>
>>18436111
"psychopathy" is a personality disorder characterized by immoral behavior. "psychosis" is shit like hallucinations and delusions. "dissociative personality disorder" is a disorder involving splitting personality into "parts" or "alters" who consider themselves separate people, which is probably what you're thinking of (though for a matter of fact, people with actual DID usually hate "tulpamancers" and widely consider them special snowflake frauds - or people who think they're tulpamancers but really, they just were living with undiagnosed DID their entire lives).
>>
>>18428167
you put limits on yourself
>>
>>18436027
>Learn to project your tulpa to them
>try to grow your skill while keeping it happy and enjoyable for them too
what do you mean
>>
What if i make a computer tulpa and merge myself with it to make my intelligence higher?
>>
>>18436439
Before you spread further your idiotism please read
>>18436441
>>
>>18436081
It's called switching
>>
>>18418394
I also get those pains, I thought they were a body high, but they could get very bizzare, likke feeling fire al over my body or weird stuff. I never got scared though and actually enjoy it. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>18437328
Im just thinking but what if someone can not only switch places with their toolpal, but also have them keep control for the rest of your life.

That also begs the question, what if your tulpa can forget about you, would you simlpy revert back into the subconsciousness, or would it be impossible?
>>
>>18436979

I mean, if you can do it on your own already, there's nothing stoping you there... you might very well consider projecting your tulpa to others as the next naturally obvious step... so others can experience it exactly like you do.

Seems like a waste leaving that skill you acquired throughout the years stalled like that (just my humble opinion).

Funny thing is that when projecting it to people who have no idea what you're doing, they usually perceive them as being their own thoughts/feelings/emotions/etc.

Therefore the reason of the ethical issue mentioned earlier.

If you want to safeguard your ass in case the person finds out, keep it enjoyable for them as well so they don't kick any fuss later.

Here's a practical example of that:

A couple of months ago while talking with this addicted lady she mentioned (again) another one of her countless failed attempts at quitting her 30 year old coffee drinking habbit... fast forward a couple of months and she's now down from drinking coffee twice a day to drinking coffee twice a month.

Only took two simultaneous tulpas... one a mirror image of herself drinking her favorite coffee and one a mirror image of herself with rotten bones, chunks of flesh falling off in gooey yeechiness, and stones growing faster than the kidneys can pass them, along with a completely ulcerated stomach and a brain embolism... her subconscious associated both experiences with each other pretty fast and got a cristal clear message.

Last week offered her another cup of coffee to test and she only took a sip and many times she suddenly gets up saying "let me get a cup of coffee" and returns with a cup of hot chocolate and a peaceful look on her face without even realizing what she did.

And it's quite unlikely that lady will every kick up any fuss if she ever finds out.

That's what "keeping it enjoyable" means.
>>
>>18410789
kek
>>
>>18438633
i think that happened once on the tulpa.info forums.

this anon called out on a post explaining that it was a tulpa who switched and their host got lost in his subconscience. im not sure weather that conscience got recovered.
>>
>>18438949
>mirror image of herself with rotten bones, chunks of flesh falling off in gooey yeechiness, and stones growing faster than the kidneys can pass them, along with a completely ulcerated stomach and a brain embolism
>her subconscious associated both experiences with each other pretty fast and got a cristal clear message.
>And it's quite unlikely that lady will every kick up any fuss if she ever finds out.

>That's what "keeping it enjoyable" means.
>>
>>18439214

community.tulpa.info/thread-my-host-killed-himself?highlight=revive

Is this it? Good read, fascinating concept even if the writer was loony.
>>
File: 1447831630281.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447831630281.png
1MB, 1280x720px
It's nearing 3:30 in the morning but I'll share my own experiences with tulpas and try to keep it as simple as possible

>Be waaaay too young to be on 4chan, talking 8th grade middle school itno 10th grade of highschool
>nerd, no friends but a few- the usual type of person you'd find on /x/
>Before 8th grade had started for me I went to a friends house for a few weeks and during that time I had gotten a dream about having a father figure and when I got home I became obsessed with trying to dream him back up
>Would write to said father figure constantly in a journal, would cut myself as if an offering and did all types of psycho shit in order to see him again
>I even ended up cutting up my face some. I was dumb enough to post it online here.
>This hysteria ended up with me digging into tulpas because if I couldn't dream up a father I guess I'd have to create him myself
>Somehow the tulpa morphed from a human to this odd cow shaped person
>I named it Micheal
>"Well, you got to have a sister and brother with that!"
>Made these two characters named Lucid and Velvet. Dunno where I got the names from but I felt it fitting.
>Did the usual shit when creating tulpas such as imagining that light shit, meditating, what have you
>Was so far down the rabbit hole that eventually the tulpas seemed to be mad at me about every little thing
>If I didn't hurt myself enough that day they'd tell me that they'd leave
>Got so far that I went into this craze and ended up swallowing bits to a broken knife (Like the screws, wood, etc)
>When 10th grade hit my social life became a little better and I was able to move on from all of that
>Be in college now and have regret over most of my high school years because of this shit

There's lots of other crazy shit that was going on at the time too and a few things that I'm missing out but for the most part that's the jist of it. Maybe I'm just an undiagnosed schizo though, I don't fucking know.
>>
>>18439327
>morphed from a human to this odd cow shaped person
Smile, Moloch loves you.
>>
>>18409086
The problem there isn't the tulpa, the problem is the apex autismo.
How much of a beta fuck do you have to be to get taken over by your own damn thoughtform?

Tip for safe tulpa-ing or servitor-ing:
Always start with a physical base that can be easily destroyed. Paper is good.
If it ever as much as feels as if the thoughtform started taking energy from something beside what you gave it, destroy the physical base and the problem is solved.
>>
>>18439327
Where is your real father?
>>
So much fuckery itt
I don't even know where to begin correcting it.
First you don't create anything, only summon from infinity when it comes. To the spiritual
>>
>>18412261
People commonly seem to think schizofrenia is DID, for some reason.
I mean, the guy in the OP seems to have both, really - Ni seems to be an alter, while he also exhibits symptoms of schizophrenia like hallucinations, delusions, lack of motivation, and problems making decisions.
>>
>>18439400

Is it possible to accidentally summon something with a tulpa? The creation process seem half a step away from an evocation ritual.
>>
>>18439400
How do you know this or find out? And if you are summoning from infinity "when it comes" then does it harm anything?
>>
>>18439339
Since it was telling me to kill myself and I was around 14 at the time it makes sense. Dunno if its relevant but how I envisioned said cow person was that he was very tall, his head was in the shape of a cow's and it didn't have any eyes- as in no eye cavities. It was your standard black and white cow too.

>>18439380
Got arrested when I was 4 during christmas time. Had beat the shit out of my mother and was heavily abusive to my siblings and I. Hadn't seen him since. Funny thing is is that I didn't even have the urge to want a father until I had that dream.
>>
>>18438949
i guess i still don't get it. it's very personal to me, this relationship i have with a girl who's not made of flesh and blood. not something i would share the details about with anyone. i'm not sure how i can "project" that to others.

so you convinced someone else to create their own tulpa to help with caffeine addiction? it kinda sounds like they were just doing some kind of visualization exercise, tho.
>>
>>18439372
>Always start with a physical base
interesting. i did that. tho not on purpose; it just happened that way.

>>18439400
>only summon from infinity when it comes.
>To the spiritual
what
>>
>>18439792
You are literally summoning something.
You can't create a spirit. You can make a template of the type you want and summon it.
The spirit world is infinite, all things exist within it, by "creating" a tulpa you are summoning something that already exists. This is why you can "make" a tulpa that knows things you do not.
>>
>>18440277
Extensive study and experimentation on the spirit world.
No it doesn't inherently harm anything, the danger is only really in misunderstanding how spirits work and in being corrupt yourself.
Objectivity tests are paramount however, delusion is an easy trap.
>>
>>18440618
So will I be fucking myself over when I die if I make a tulpa friend/wife? Please respond experimenting anon
>>
> create tulpa
> its forced at first but eventually becomes natural
> one day I think about if a day came where I had to banish her
> can't banish her because I feel it'd be murder
>>
>>18440576

No, no... of course not... there's no need to project THAT one.

But if you create one in the image of your aunt Gertrude's favorite nephew you can find out wether she intends to leave her inheritance to him or to you instead... that's the kind you want to project.

And no, the subject does not create the tulpa... they perceive and interact with it only.

The tulpa creation process is the standard one. But then there's a twist..

When subconsciously the "tulpamancer" and the subject are in a state of rapport, whatever one experiences, so does the other... therefore initiating the "projecting" process by which the tulpa can be experienced by third parties.

And later on, that tulpa can be totally detached from the attentive focus of its creator and will just interact with the subject on its own... requiring nothing more than occasional charging, overview and slight adjustments on the part of its original creator.

Hope you get the general idea.

Anyway, what matters is this: There are many situations where that skill you've acquired is invaluable (if properly developed)...

Like for instance, relationships: one can save a lot of effort by simply running a simulation with a tulpa first.
>>
File: Peri tulpa.png (2MB, 2866x6498px) Image search: [Google]
Peri tulpa.png
2MB, 2866x6498px
>>
File: witch burning.jpg (60KB, 510x372px) Image search: [Google]
witch burning.jpg
60KB, 510x372px
>>18441635
The Inquisition did nothing wrong
>>
I can't undue it, and she's just another thing to think about when I'm alone in here, and another person to tell fuck off to when it's pitch black and I'm going to take a piss.
>>
File: jew boat.jpg (56KB, 563x821px) Image search: [Google]
jew boat.jpg
56KB, 563x821px
>>18412512
>OY VEY MY LATE GRANDMOTHER WAS TURNED INTO A TULPA BY HITLER AND ASTRALLY GASSED INSIDE HIS MIND FOR YEARS WHAT A SHOAH!
>>
>>18433074
dead now
new one is on 8 chan's /fringe/
>>
>>18430894
But you probably cannot have a real life giant girlfriend...
>>
File: death.png (603KB, 980x767px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
603KB, 980x767px
>>18446398
Becasue they dont exist right?
like there couldnt be a giant posting right now because they dont exist and that's why there couldn't possibly be a giant posting here
>>
>>18414703
Don't go there. This shit was kept in secret for long time because shit like OP.
Back in the days this shit was taken seriously because basically you are changing the way nature created you. You don't touch anything without proper training, practical and theorical. Part of me still there.
>>
%triforce
>>
Not one person mentioned the G word.

Honestly, you guys are insane.

So you can trick you brain into believing something is there/exists when it doesn't.

It's the exact same reasoning and process to "opening up to god".

I never got that. Maybe he just doesn't want to talk to me?
Or the only thoughts I hear are me, solely me from myself.

And the thing is, I still have a great imagination and since Childhood have managed to Lucid Dream. The things are NOT related clearly.

Maybe you could link them but again it's just smoke and mirrors. It's silly.
Give me one good reason why you/I should believe any of this or any positives?

*Minus the Russian Wood Chopping one, that made me laugh.

Pro Tip you can't.

If you haven't learnt to live with yourself and find yourself interesting then you need to seek help.
>>
>>18409086
From where this pic come from?
>>
>>18430865
underrated kek
>>
>>18446793
make your tulpa your subconcious, make it act like god. Boom, insta contact with higher edifiying self
>>
>>18446984
The thing is that wouldn't work- God isn't just something for you or anyone to "conjure" up. He's not some imaginary friend. He's literally meant to be beyond everything and anything we can understand.
Thus any thing we claim to know about him/it/ if it even exists is our understanding of it.
>>
>>18446991
thats why you pull on your subconcious first, work up. You'll start getting information about shit you wouldnt normally. Like out of your eye you see a guy with a gun but you dont notice, next thing, your 'god' is telling you to run like hell. pretty useful, just takes time. working with biblomancy becomes really fun.

You conjure it up when you pray, he is beyond your perception, all of perception is inside. you must perceive god somehow.
>>
>>18446999
(Trips)
We'll the thing is, you can already kinda do that with lucid dreaming- people claim to meet "visages" of their subconscious.
Maybe I have? The Gardner for instance points me in the right direction in this library, the librarian for instance gives me specific information.

Now they aren't God/my subconscious they are just things I encounter in a form that I can understand- ie. NPCs, I ask they give.

When I pray/normally.. I don't fell anything, I don't sense anything. Nothing is different. eventually I give up. Some have claimed that you are meant to believe in him 100% for him to respond- I don't- but if he existed at some point he should have made himself known.
Once perhaps he did but I will not discuss that because that is personal.
>>
>>18447017
we are on an anonymous board. dont worry about someone finding or cursing you. This is a somewhat understanding body of people.
>>
>>18447025
That's not why I don't want to talk about it- it's personal. I didn't even tell my family.
>>
>>18447025
I'll say this though, it's somewhat related.
I mentioned Lucid dreaming and being able to do it since childhood- I didn't know anything about it other than it happened and I realised that after the fact.
The family connection to me seems somewhat tangible- A couple of times, I been able to "sense" things that someone was "calling" to me or thinking of me but only internally. Call it coincidence but to me there may be something there.
Genetics perhaps?

To link it even further and I have nothing to back it up- along the male line it seems to be stronger with my grandad having lived in a semi-haunted house- could that then affect descendants? So that they are more prone to that?
Again it seems like there's some correlation but I haven't found much research around it.
>>
>>18447066
Lucid dreaming, all dreaming, happens in the spirit world.
>>
>>18447348
Prove it.
I don't believe you I'm afraid.
"Spirit world" somehow also includes SW/fantasy crossovers?
It happens internally. It's essentially just a mechanism to keep us entertained while "updates and repairs" happen in our brains, also it's used like the Danger Room in X-Men so that we can practice things and become better with them- Chases for instance, fear of falling.

No Spirits/spirit worlds necessary.
>>
>>18420030
I-I've been doing this same shit for at least 3 years, but lately I have less universes. Still, I have a shitload of characters as well
>>
>>18447017

Lucid dreaming was one of the biggest disappointments I ever had.

I admit that it's a great source of entertainment that always makes me fall to the ground in my dreams rolling on the floor with hands on my stomach cracking myself laughing loudly at the emotions/desires/logic/actions of my own crazy subconscious.

After hours of consciously watching such humongous levels of dumbfuckery, I usually just wake up with a big smile on my face and go: "Oh my goodness *facepalm* my mind is absolutely bonkers"

I see it as nothing more than an interesting intellectual exercise in understanding the source, relationship and process of thoughts, but other than that it has the usefulness a mental fart.
>>
>>18447593
Isn't that not enough?
I mean the possibilities are literally endless with it, if you can think about it and sustain that then you are good to go.

Well the stuff I listed happens so your body finds dreaming/sleeping useful.

When you visulise doing something you actually become better at doing it. And that includes dreaming- some people I know, use it to increase their skills with things. It's said to take 1000 hours to become an expert in something and so if they do some in their sleep it helps.
>>
>>18447622
>the possibilities are literally endless with it
Doing/creating/changing anything while lucid dreaming is great at making one feel like a God... the boring thing after a while is realizing that none of it is real.

While on the subject of God, we would appreciate maybe a small insight onto how He made himself known to you in that personal experience you mentioned earlier.

Surely lucid dreaming can help some people build up their trust or overcome some fears by simulating certain experiences they choose during their dreams...

But let's be honest for a second here... if one really wanted to improved his skill in the 100m dash it would make a much bigger difference to learn to remote view an Olympic medalist and study everything about him instead.
>>
>>18416370
Fuck is this why my exercise anime girl disappeared once my doctor confirmed my good health and recovery from fatty liver?
>>
File: tulpa in no time.png (20KB, 689x364px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa in no time.png
20KB, 689x364px
From reading into the topic, I've gathered that today's tulpamancers are not (exactly) utilizing Buddhist meditation practices to create their tulpas (and that their reasons for creating them commonly go against Buddhist teaching), but I can't help but have some doubt as to the reality of most tulpa experiences based simply on how much of one's time and life spent in devotion and meditation it's required of Buddhist masters to succeed...
"tulpa forcing" doesn't make it any more reasonable to me. I'd really like there to be a logical explanation for the 'ease' and relatively short time required for anons to make their tulpas and interact with them...

anyone have thoughts or experiences to hare on this? or on any research or reading they've done re: Buddhist Yi-dam vs. Western occult servitors? (there was a season 10 episode of the X-files this year that brought up this specifically -

>links for further reading:
http://savageminds.org/2016/02/13/paranormalizing-the-popular-through-the-tibetan-tulpa-or-what-the-next-dalai-lama-the-x-files-and-affect-theory-might-have-in-common/

https://blueflamemagick.wordpress.com/2014/09/14/tulpa-not-what-you-think/

http://somatosphere.net/2015/04/varieties-of-tulpa-experiences-sentient-imaginary-friends-embodied-joint-attention-and-hypnotic-sociality-in-a-wired-world.html

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/16269/16269-h/16269-h.htm
>Thought-Forms, by Annie Besant, C.W. Leadbeater
>first printed 1901 by THEOSOPHICAL PUBLISHING HOUSE LTD
>>
>>18448912
>another link on the topic. the image I posted above was a partial screenshot of this page.

http://buddhism.stackexchange.com/questions/5417/thoughtforms-in-buddhism
>>
Meh. It doesn't seem all that bad. Granted, the only thing mine does is walk besides me and if I look at it directly it leaves. Probably because it's not very old.
>>
>>18446862
see >>18446151
>>
>>18446984
is this what OP did?
>>
itt:

op trolling

rp-ers getting defensive because autism
>>
>>18446991
God is Consciousness
and we are all part of God
you do not conjure
physical world is just an illusion
you connect, experience
>>
>>18449352
>It doesn't seem all that bad.
literally enslaved, consciousness reduced to that of a toy, abused and tortured
>It doesn't seem all that bad.
>>
>>18449436
It's not like I torture it daily. And it isn't exactly enslaved.I made it but it comes when it wants to (It leaves if I want it to too. At least for now) . Is it really that bad?
>>
>>18449459
I was talking about OP.
>>
>>18449462
Oh, my bad. Mind giving me a tl;dr of OP's image then? For my shit computer it's a browser crasher.
>>
>>18410542
>RRRREEEEEEE /x/ is muh safespaec!
>>
File: descarga.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>>18410547
This Is cringeworthy

Also take your meds lad!
>>
>>18448912
>not (exactly) utilizing Buddhist meditation practices
You are basically aiming at that narrow band of alpha and theta states between the 4 and 13 cycles/sec right after daydreaming but before falling asleep.

If you get there through binaural beats or trance or praying or chanting or mantras or whatever floats your boat, in the end it doesn't make an iota of a difference if it works.

Heck, some even practice their tulpamancing skills while lucid dreaming... just for you to see the ammount of freedom you have with this.

With that said, kudos for buddhist meditation practices... just don't make the mistake of thinking that's the only way.

>their reasons for creating them commonly go against Buddhist teaching
Don't make me laugh... I hope you're not that naive.

>>much of one's time and life spent in devotion and meditation it's required of Buddhist masters to succeed.
Never met a person who didn't create thoughtforms left and right throughout their entire life. And that's the most fundamental thing in creating a tulpa.

The difference is that average Joe's thoughts are as long lived and coherent as a speck of dust in the wind... one moment it's there and the next it's kaput.

You might be baffled at how a tulpa could be created in a month or a few weeks... heck maybe even days. But remember that a weak but highly coherent tulpa can outperform quite easily a highly charged scattered one any day of the weak.

I'm not very familiar with the buddhist group but I'm aware that around that close geographical area in Asia other groups like neikung, mopai and falungong, their primary goal is cultivating energy and only after having truckloads do they do anything useful... by bypassing that process and working only with the bare essentials you can achieve results waayyy faster.

Remember that these internet tulpa techniques are not aimed at spiritual practitioners, but rather at people in need of psychological comfort and folks too omega to have real friendships.
>>
>>18422839
unlike manchildren from /x/ who have 'the real' super powers?
>>
>>18412460
/trash/ tulpa general
>>
>>18409086
what the actual fuck?
why would one have such fetishes?
how are they good for anyone?
and why create something that abuses you?!
>>
>>18409086
poor guy...
>>
>create tulpa out of my mental weaknesses
>finally manifests itself
>choke it to death
>it doesn't even fight back
>get a girlfriend and a job selling cable door-to-door in the ghetto

thanks /x/
>>
>>18410856
I love how this post has no replies
>>
>>18410542
Buddy you gotta work on one before getting four lol
>>
To those of you who have or have had Tulpas, would there be any way to use it to help thinking/logic? Not quite sure how to word it, but would a Tulpa be able to at least help with bouncing ideas off of it?
>>
Is there any updates from the OP in the pic?
>>
>>18453591
Yes, they're a great way of remembering forgotten things... Some anons use them as assistants while taking exams.
>>
>>18453230
maybe because it is retarded?
>>
It'd be cool to be called a tulpamancer, but idk if these stories are made up.
>>
>>18453937
It's retarded to tell fully grown adults with imaginary friends that they have imaginary friends?
>>
>>18409086
This is just mentall ilness and roleplaying lmao.
>>
>>18409086
why would one have such fetishes?
how are they good for anyone?
and why create something that abuses you?!
>>
File: 1480311399747.jpg (7KB, 244x256px) Image search: [Google]
1480311399747.jpg
7KB, 244x256px
>>18411571
Bullshit.
>>
>>18409086
do want
do want
DO WANT
>>
>Read this thread and got reminded of the tulpa I made a while back
>Decided to talk to it again, see what it has been up too
>She said she was excited to talk to me again
>She said that she has been playing around with wonderland
>mfw she made my very own silent hill
>>
File: bsflag.gif (9KB, 60x150px) Image search: [Google]
bsflag.gif
9KB, 60x150px
>>18410481
fag
>>
>>18413255
Your english is horrid
>>
How do I make one?
>>
%triforce
>>
creating a tulpa is literally turning yourself insane on purpose
you're just a bunch of loner faggots trynna get an imaginary friend
apparently happens to many lonely hobos too btw
>>
>>18414703
Just get a cat, mate.
>>
>>18438633
Of course. The Tulpa is just an extension or aspect of your own personality - are you the same person you were ten, or even five, years ago?
>>
>>18410137
I think it's just roleplaying faggotry but it's totally feasible.
I don't know about anyone else but my dreams feel real while dreaming, and that's all that matters while I'm in a dream state. Not to mention all the weird shit that happens on top of it feeling real.
If you could induce such a state while being awake and lucid that you could easily achieve a tulpa.
>>
File: Banano.png (251KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Banano.png
251KB, 500x500px
this always help
>>
>>18449459
>it's not like I torture it daily
Implying you torture it at all...
>>
>>18412627
Kys
Thread posts: 289
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.