[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunted/ Abandoned Places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 3456789.jpg (139KB, 970x1196px) Image search: [Google]
3456789.jpg
139KB, 970x1196px
How do you find places that are abandoned or haunted? I know a lot of it is just living in an area and seeing places, but the town I live in is almost pristine and no websites I can find show abandoned or haunted places that I can visit, even if it means trespassing at night.

Do you guys have any tips for finding places that are abandoned or haunted? I really want to do some urbex and photography, but I live in Eastern Montana and all I can find are abandoned mines with no idea how to get to them.
>>
File: Cemetary.jpg (40KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
Cemetary.jpg
40KB, 400x290px
>>18405080
>abandoned mines with no idea how to get to them?
You mean there's no trail?
>>
>>18405084
In nevada the land is littered with them and a lot of them are forgotten so unless you know of some you kinda have to traverse the la dscape for em.
>>
>>18405084
I mean there's no map. Montana is a big place and "Mine near Billings" is still a huge area to cover. I don't really have a car for off terrain so I can't just go driving around looking.
>>
>>18405087
What do you hope to gain from waking the dead?

They say that those who trespass on sacred grounds should leave their feet unwashed as a sign of respect for the sacred soil
>>
>>18405091
I don't mean any disrespect, I'm just hoping to go exploring and see the life that was left behind. If safe passage means not washing my boots after then I'll do it, I just need to figure out how to get there in first place, or where 'there' is.
>>
Out on the east coast you can find abandoned factories fairly easily. Not sure what you would do for a place like Montana where the land is not really dense.
>>
>>18405080
places get abandoned all the time, you'll find more in a city but you run the risk of running into cops or the owners
smaller towns and cities have them, even places in bumfuck no where. Just be a history buff
>>
If you live near LA there's an abandoned chemical factory near where the 14/5 freeway overpass is. Some homeless kids live there and it's a bit close to the freeway, but it's pretty spooky.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.