[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 4 yrs son is covering all mirrors every day no matter how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: descarga (1).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
My 4 yrs son is covering all mirrors every day no matter how many times we tell him not to do so. He claims that the spirits are lurking our home using the mirrors. Does it makes any sense??? What does /x/ know about mirrors vs the spirit world
>>
How does a 4 year old cover the mirrors in a bathroom?

OP is full of shit.
>>
>>18404231
Obviosly you never had a 4yr old son or brother...they can do a lot more than that....even you at that age and dont even remenber any of it.
>>
>>18404220

Smart kid. Mirrors that face doors can become conduits.
>>
>>18404220
Give him his meds
>>
>>18404274
>Mirrors that face doors can become conduits.
Please explain or provide further reading.
>>
>>18404220
Make sure your kid doesn't get shot by Hol Horse while he's covering the mirrors.
>>
>>18404649

Focus points, each generating focus, which is food for non-corporeal entities. Residual focus accumulates with each use/interaction (unlocking/opening the door or scrutinizing your face in the mirror for signs of a blemish, for example). Residual focus for them (entities) is like the smell of cooking bacon for us; it makes your ass track it down to find the source of the deliciousness you want. When focus points are effectively arranged like pellets in Pac-Man, chances of a random/nearby non-corporeal entity 'following the smell' greatly increase. Doors and mirrors are the most common culprits I've encountered when helping people, but there can be lots of other focus points as well; Stairwells, windows, televisions, computer monitors, etc.
>>
>>18404220
Kids have very active imaginations and phobias. It's probably just a phase. But try getting or staging some sort of exorcism or cleansing ritual and tell him the spirits are gone. See what happens then.
>>
>>18404710
So having a mirror facing a door means that upno opening the door my focus shifts instantly from one focus (door) to another (mirror), creating some kind of bridge between those points which can be detected and homed in on by, for want of a better word, spirits?

What are some good ways to eliminate these situations (besides covering mirrors or facing them away from doors)?
>>
>>18404661
love me some jojo
>>
>>18404741
There are all sorts of ways to ward spaces, that'd be something to look into IMHO. I for example wired a jar of pennies in a jar of salt (the salt purges any residual buildup/"weight" from where all the pennies have been) and taped them to the back corners of a lot of my mirrors.

There are a lot of ways in general to ward mirrors, ingenius ways really that could prove subtle for those that do come to your home. Feng shui might be worth looking into as well. But overall, it's important to be aware that power of belief/direction of energy is what these fuckers feed off of. Do whatever feels like your equivalent of a cleansing (incense, spraying salt water through various rooms, hell simply cleaning). Again, like the prior poster said, so much of this is all about residual buildup of energies being like nice smelling food for spirits to poke around to. Don't stress, you'll be okay. It's in all actuality a pretty easy thing to fix.
>>
>>18404220
who gives a fuck? He's 4? Cover all the mirrors to make the little guy happy then shits all good. I don't see why this is worth consulting /x/ but I have always wondered what paranormal shit you can do with mirrors.
>>
Kid is afraid of them. Kids will be afraid of many things.

Mirrors can be pretty scary, Socrates used them to teach his students about self reflection. If he's covering the mirror it may be because; As a child, there is nothing to reflect on, he only see's the void in place of the sole he may one day have. It's like looking at the empty space around dropped, unplanted seed. It inspires action.

Human beings need to see something inside themselves to feel whole. nurture this and he won't fear the emptiness, he will know it is his to conquer.
>>
File: firewatch.jpg (5KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
firewatch.jpg
5KB, 301x167px
>>18404826
My teachers told me that rocks don't grow and I just believed them...

of course rocks grow... you can go to Mill Creek park and see all sorts of crystals growing out of the walls... BAKA
>>
>>18404741

I normally treat it like computer maintenance and upkeep; limit how much shit can build up in an area (feng shui, as the other anon said, is a fantastic suggestion), and cleaning the buildup every now 'n again (smudging, hucking salt around, sprinkling holy water, basically whatever feels most natural/you most believe in for cleaning purposes).
>>
>>18404730
I like this idea a lot. It may actually work
>>
>>18404810
Well I guess I'm a bit afraid he is actually right.
>>
>>18404220
Hara Hara Mahadev!

Its either spiritual abilities he has or may be a sign if early symptoms of schizophrenia. The dufference is the schizophrenia would cause constant distress or negatively inpact him. Do the spirits talk to him? If yes, do they follow him everywhere?(same voice in all places?)

Normally if its spiritual ability itll be different spirits in different places, etc.

In any case he isnt wrong about mirrors being possible conduits for spirits. It happens.
>>
>>18404220
>My 4 yrs son is covering all mirrors every day no matter how many times we tell him not to do so.

he has probably just watched a cartoon or horror films that involves spirits lurking in mirrors, its a common theme in fiction.
>>
Clear case of shitty parenting, how would a 4 year old know jack shit about stuff like spirits. I hope somebody informs CPS as you are only teaching him bullshit.
>>
>>18404220
My 4 year old son couldn't tell shit from shingles. Has no idea how to put his own shoes on. I don't listen to a word he says because he's 4 years old and doesn't know anything. My question to you is why are you taking anything your child says seriously
>>
Sorry OP looks like only Very /b/etarded non-believer posters on.

Recently have had spirits prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt they exist.

Your son is probably a reincarnated soul.
>>
>>18405440
>Recently have had spirits prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt they exist.

how?
>>
>>18404795
Thanks for the help.
>>18404834
Thanks to you as well.
>>
File: Sole.jpg (23KB, 650x244px) Image search: [Google]
Sole.jpg
23KB, 650x244px
>>18404826
>Socrates used them to teach his students about self reflection.

Wait, you're joking right, you don't think that has anything to do with mirrors, right?

>the void in place of the sole

What?
>>
>>18404826
>Mirrors can be pretty scary, Socrates used them to teach his students about self reflection. If he's covering the mirror it may be because; As a child, there is nothing to reflect on, he only see's the void in place of the sole he may one day have. It's like looking at the empty space around dropped, unplanted seed. It inspires action.

are you actually retarded?
>>
>>18404231
Toddlers are surprisingly resourceful. Usually they spend their time and energy just being annoying as possible, but if something triggers their 'kill or be killed' instinct they'll get shit done.

t. have kids, and a shit ton of nieces nephews and young cousins
>>
>>18404220
My uncle did this right before he had a psychotic break due to untreated bipolar disorder.

Take him to a shrink quickly Anon.
>>
File: 1481236428292-2132976765.jpg (705KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1481236428292-2132976765.jpg
705KB, 1920x2560px
>>18404710
Is this a focus point?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.