[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 38241243-devil-image.jpg (98KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
38241243-devil-image.jpg
98KB, 1280x800px
Is selling your soul a real thing?
>>
Bump cause curious
>>
>>18402004
Nah
>>
>>18402004
you sell your soul to yourself. so yes...similar to how a government is enslaved by debt..when humans are one.
>>
>>18402004
yes, its called being a sell out
>>
>>18402004
Yes, slavery is real, both in this world and the next one.
>>
Well probably not in the sense you're thinking OP.

If any non-human entity was even remotely interested in your soul, you'd probably not get as much for selling it as you'd think you would.

Like, if you tried to sell it for infinite money, or eternal happiness, or a cure for death or something you probably wouldn't get it.

I think the best you can get out of it is to be really good at something of your choice for a decade or two.
>>
>>18402004
Yep sold my soul, got three fiddy for it so I could pay the loch ness monster.
>>
Nope.

You can consent to temporarily compromise the electricity in your brain now.
>>
>>18402297
>If any non-human entity was even remotely interested in your soul, you'd probably not get as much for selling it as you'd think you would.

This. It depends who you're trading with, entities that could give you big stuff like happiness or money or whatever wouldn't value a soul this high.
>>
>>18402004
Yes.
>>
>>18402004
You could sell your boipussy.
>>
>>18402004
Your immortal soul is either completely nonexistent or the most important thing you have, what human pleasures could bring you to even consider throwing it away?
>>
>>18402004
Ebay says no.
>>
>>18403481
Not unless you are REALLY REALLY good at something already, then maybe, but prob not.
>>
>>18404126
Fun
>>
So let's theorize for a moment you could sell your soul.

Most of you are amoral sinners in some regard so in most systems there's no need to buy your soul as its already a guarantee.

But isn't the old testament like a God vs. Devil arms race? So in theory you'd be better off trying to make contact with an angel to sell your soul to God. That way its guaranteed even though you're likely to go the other direction.

Right?
>>
>>18404126
Chick Tracts told me I can get it back by going to Jesus. So just sell soul, get trillions, ask forgiveness, have soul back.

Fuk u devil.
>>
You do not own your soul, OP. God does. You cannot sell that which you do not own.
>>
File: 1480455003733.jpg (115KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480455003733.jpg
115KB, 540x960px
If you dont live through Christ you already serve satan through the sins that you do. Its so ironic that satan has implemented this idea that you can sell your soul to satan when you were born into his kingdom of sin. You can sell your soul and the cost has already been made through the blood of Jesus Christ. You sell your soul to God to be free of the devil and sin that plague every man that has ever been born.
>>
>>18406148
The devil ALWAYS tries to imitate God's work because he is jealous
>>
>>18402004

Yeah. What's your PayPal?
>>
File: 50U145413.png (291KB, 945x2207px) Image search: [Google]
50U145413.png
291KB, 945x2207px
>>
>>18408407
this is obviously some role play shit but why would anyone be retarded enough to even do that. if you found out that the christian religion is real you would dedicate your life to jesus and shit. people are agnostic or atheist because logic but im sure 99% of people would be dedicated to god if they found out it was real. bloody ell.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.