[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just woke up and I had this loud buzzing in my ear. it grew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: meltingpote.gif (46KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
meltingpote.gif
46KB, 356x200px
I just woke up and I had this loud buzzing in my ear. it grew louder and louder and I couldn't move...I knew I was in sleep paralysis and was a good thing I wasn't sleeping on my back because I could feel a dark shadow pressing against my face and body and lifting up slowly.

But besides that I want to know if I was either lucid dreaming or astral projection because the "dream" I had I was transported to a daycare? Or a school? And was surrounded by 4 or 5 similar looking bald white kids in polo shirts and grey eyebrows. They were kicking me, throwing eraser at my head, pushing my desk, and laughing at me. Basically ganging up on me. There was a teacher, she was some black lady, and she was also not really kind. But anyway, I walked out of the daycare looking building and before I knew it I felt even more stuck in the dream like literally TRAPPED there but the movement was like zooming through google MAPS in the 3D environment and whenever I felt like I was losing control it would go back to regular movement like I'm there. But that's the thing...

I tried looking at signs and numbers to see if it was an actual location like I tried remembering the numbers on a mailbox but when I tried memorizing names the movement turned back into google maps movement. Then by the end of dream I blanked out and it took a while to wake up and that's when the buzzing started.

Haven't had SP in a long time but I'm aware why because I have been staying up late.
>>
>>18401962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpoDnWAUZZw&t=14s

this is exactly the sound I heard
>>
>>18402007
oh god. fuck you anon. that is the creepiest shit. ive had sleep paralysis lots and lots.

that sound. ive heard it before. and it is chilling me right to the bone right now
>>
>>18402017

I find it fascinating how many people have heard of the exact same sound. There must be a logical explanation.
>>
>>18403746
There is, it's your survival instinct and your sleep state working together to find rationalization for your fight or flight status, since no other bit of your body is active. Since the brain is essentially a high powered organic computer, it's a safe assumption that they all have similar 'programs' and failsafes. This would /also/ explain archetypes, at least to a degree.
>>
Have you heard motors? I have before. Very chilling.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.