[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me how energies work? For years i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ying yang.png (301KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ying yang.png
301KB, 500x500px
Can someone explain to me how energies work?

For years i've been told by my friend that I have poor energies and that I can't attract people (etc. relationships, positive friends) Sometimes Its awkward trying to connect with people and recently I felt like I can't "click" or vibe with my friend Chris, or with anyone in general.
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
>>18400948
my friend chris tells me that I'm always negative or that i have a very intense energy or that I never can make positive friends, in general she tells me that I don't understand people's energies, body languages or in general about attraction.
>>
Maybe you can't vibe with your friend because for years he has been telling you that you're not capable of attracting friends or relationships?

In all honesty OP, that doesn't sound like a friend to me. That sounds like a depressive who belittles others in order to try and feel good about themselves.
>>
>>18400948
its as bad to the point where I can't click with my friend, sometimes when we hang out its always boring or in general, really dull but she she hangs with her friends she brags about how famously she gets along with her friends, sometimes i feel as if she holds me back from meeting her friends in fear of not vining with them, Look I don't know tif this is probably the right board for my problem but I just don't know where to turn to for help.
>>
>>18400948
in keeping it short, I can't vibe with people, not even with friends, I can't attract relationships that i want or people, its like i'm old with people around my age rank, I'm working on improving myself for the meantime.
>>
Chris is probably what /x/ refers to as a "psychic vampire". Bitch has you friend zoned. You're giving her all the emotional validation you have to give and she's giving you none of the physical validation a man needs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vzdyjBuNI8
>>
m e d i d a t e
e
d
i
t
a
t
e
>>
>>18402119
>>18400957
these.
>>
>>18400948
>Can someone explain to me how energies work?
no
your problem is your insensitive to those around you and unconditioned to the energy within you
>>
Don't worry about it. She sounds like she just enjoys feeling superior, but even if not, the only real solution is to do things you find worthwhile and be open to meeting new people and kind to them.
>>
>>18400948
nigga u just plain ugly
>>
>>18400948
Hello, your energies may be erratic due to karmic debt(past life mistakes that haunt you subconsciously so you can resolve them in subsequent lives), i would suggest looking into a professional reiki healing session or do some research on self reiki and chakra alignment/balancing or see if you can find an amateur reiki healer to try and help you for free, many new age practitioners believe in helping without payment
>>
>>18402119
How long should the sessions ve and how many a day?
>>
File: theotokos-of-the-unburnt-bush.jpg (81KB, 612x818px) Image search: [Google]
theotokos-of-the-unburnt-bush.jpg
81KB, 612x818px
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.