[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Their))) plan exposed in an SNL skit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: lalala.png (351KB, 496x376px) Image search: [Google]
lalala.png
351KB, 496x376px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rBY9coqpFc

so this post is going to be short but here's the situation.

biff skipman's avatar as a potato head, in the current scandal.

and the turtle in esoteric studies tends to represent the world as the world is said to rest on the back of a giant turtle in most ancient literature.

if you accept the notion of deep symbolism then maybe things will become clear in the direction TPTB will go in this skit for Saturday Night Live

they are no longer interested in eating and fucking our children.

they killed biff skipman, have and/or will kill off any loose ends in the network. and proceed to attempt to "eat" the world. by throwing the turtle in the oven and cooking it.

the pyrite may be donald trump. people think of him as a golden savior, but he may just be fools gold. this is extremely difficult to call and I am mostly on the fence in my observation of him being a good guy, or bad guy.

if you look at the title for the skit, it's "Cut for time"

I may post this on /pol/ later.
>>
>>18400463
>I may post this on /pol/ later

We're full, fuck off
>>
>>18400470

full of pizza gate threads? yeah, i know, i shitpost in the flat earth threads on /pol/ too.

/pol/ is probably better at esoteric studies anyway.
>>
File: aliens-nordic1.jpg (80KB, 316x435px) Image search: [Google]
aliens-nordic1.jpg
80KB, 316x435px
Both boards represent some pretty fundamental aspects of society.

/pol/ and /x/ are like the two trains that take off from two separate locations, and the rulers of this world are the college-level algebra student that can't decide when they'll cross paths, so the conductor never switches the track and they crash.
>>
>>18400483
>/pol/ is probably better at esoteric studies
you mean confirmation bias and self fulfilling prophecies? yeah they got that down pretty well. Pol squishes things into narratives regardless of the reality that surrounds it. Take pizzagate for example, no many legitimate connections, but they propagandized all that information into what's solely a anti-hilllary campaign. This is already being used to completely ignore the rest of the evidence because "lel the alt-right is just attacking clinton". Because of them pushing this narrative that it was SOLELY CLINTON PULLING THE STRINGS, right wing conspiracy theory news-sites grabbed the story and fucking ran with it, rendering all the legitimate connections/evidence useless.

Meme magick is another great example. They took a very simple system and convinced themselves that "ONLY THEY ARE THE POWERFULLIST WIZARDS THAT CAN DO IT", when in reality they just had the man power and plenty of time to waste manifesting their own reality. It's like sticking a child into the cockpit of a jet, regardless of expertise there is still an effect to every cause.
>>
>>18401149
*so many connections.
>>
File: 666.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>18401149
>>18401151

i feel like you have a very poor understanding if the world, and the way things work.
>>
>>18401174
you "feel" this?
>>
>>18400463
I never understand half the jokes on this show.
>>
>>18401179

>Because of them pushing this narrative that it was SOLELY CLINTON PULLING THE STRINGS,

no one on those threads thinks this. no one thinks HRC is smart enough to be in charge, and no one on these threads think anything more of her than a now discarded pawn. HRC is rarely mentioned. the foundation, and the network connected with it is how ever.

no one is attacking clinton in these threads. no one is mentioning clinton in these threads. they're moving way past that, and looking at what the clinton foundation has revealed as far as a network goes.

this thread had nothing to do with HRC, but the appearent death of biff skipman, who uses a Mr. potato head as an avatar, and is alleged to be a trafficker of the underage

paid shill is paid shill

>meme magic

is just another word for collective consciousness. look up rubert sheldrake to understand the idea of whats going on if you arent just a paid shill and just happen to be an idiot

>>18401321
really all what TV is for is making fun of how stupid people are, as well as maybe communicating orders and plans like the example i think i just found. and collecting/creating positive energy to harness from their negative actions. there are endless jokes about the flat earth in songs and tv, and everyone glorfies murder, genocide, approve of rape and stealing, and generally creating shitty people doing shitty things.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDq_Exf9ZfQ
>>
>>18401637
What's your endgame?

It's obvious what you are reading and bumping, but you have goal, doesn't it?
>>
>>18401641
I just want a few acres of marijuana to call my own
And maybe some other fun stuff
>>
File: priest.png (182KB, 294x319px) Image search: [Google]
priest.png
182KB, 294x319px
>>18401646

>not using your own brain to get high
>>
>>18401649
I'm always eating my own brains
>>
File: code.jpg (277KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
code.jpg
277KB, 1366x768px
>>18401663
Take this, it's in code the grammatical errors form a coherent sentence, I haven't figured all out but I'm used to his style of crypthography.

It sounds important.

Also please erase it later or I'll do it in the morning.

Someone will check I'm not the only one that can read it.
>>
>>18401149
You sound angry :)
>>
>>18401149
are you ok?
>>
File: WiNBBY6.png (22KB, 633x392px) Image search: [Google]
WiNBBY6.png
22KB, 633x392px
>>18401724
Sounds pissed off, but he's correct.

Manpower goes a long way in this things.

>zlp daerht kcehc.
>>
>>18402501
>>18401149

samefag

when law enforcement says it's nothing, that'll be something indeed. but until then its satanic main stream media and CTR spouting stupid bullshit all day
>>
>>18401149
>being this mad that a bunch of nazis became wizards by accidents and you didn't
>>
>>18402622
>>18402699
>Accidents.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.